It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress . . . It’s Time to Wake Up!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lightworth

Here we go another jet fuel only claim the planes caused structural damage!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Someone please cite the source in either the 9/11 Commission or NIST reports where anything other than HEAT alone caused the Twin Towers to "buckle and pancake." I've never heard of the planes' impacts having anything to do with the collapses, but even if that's wrong, it's just what a REPORT says, and my challenge/question stands unscathed.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996

Let's listen to the people that were there and know what they are talking about. The Firefighters on 9/11.

Forgot a couple of vids

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

www.reformation.org...

"By testing underground, man has placed a shield around most radioactive by-products from nuclear explosions. In contained underground detonations of fusion devices, radioactive products are trapped in cracked rock and rubble beneath the ground's surface. The gaseous products such as water vapor, carbon dioxide, iodine, and tritium gradually cool. Most of the water and iodine condenses to a liquid. Neutrons promptly interact with lithium in the rock minerals to produce the radioactive isotope tritium (see Box 2.1), and this heavy isotope, in part, replaced ordinary hydrogen in water to form tritiated water. The radioactive water mixes with natural ground water and moves with it through the surface rock."(Bolt, Nuclear Explosives and Earthquakes, pp. 83-84).

Then they put the steel for the building out for bids. The job was so colossal that only the top steel makers in the U.S. bid the job. They were: U.S. Steel and Bethlehem Steel. U.S. steel submitted a bid of 122 million dollars and Bethlehem Steel submitted a bid for 118 million dollars. Both bids were REJECTED as being too costly....Then they put the bid out again and ALL the independent steel erectors were encouraged to bid. Only one small company bid and their bid was 20 MILLIONS dollars.

www.nucleardemolition.com...

In the aftermath of the collapse, a team of scientists from the US Geological Survey
collected samples of dust from 35 locations in Lower Manhattan where it had come to rest
from the enormous pyroclastic dust cloud that enveloped the city.

In the dust, they found high levels of chemical elements that had no business being there.

Extremely rare and toxic elements.

Some of them elements that only exist in Radioactive Form.

Elements such as Strontium, Barium, Thorium, Cerium, Lanthanum and
Yttrium.

The concentrations of these rare elements in the dust samples were related to each other
by significant mathematical relationships.

Although these elements discovered in high quantities are very rare in the general
environment, one well known situation occurs in which they are very common. In fact, the
elements discovered form a distinctive signature and hallmark of a certain well known
chemical process.
Incontrovertible Proof that the WTC was destroyed by
Underground Nuclear Explosions
Website Themes by CoffeeCup Software
Tritium
In 2002, the paper "Study of Traces of Tritium at the
World Trade Center" was presented at the American
Chemical Society National Meeting. This paper is
well known in the "911 Truth Movement" for its
presentation of anomalous levels of Tritium...
1700 Designated Ground Zeroes
The National Security Archive Electronic Briefing
Book "New Evidence on the Origins of Overkill"
describes the US military nuclear policy to bring
devastating nuclear power to bear against over
1700 targets in China, the Sviet Union...
More...
Ground Zero: the point on the ground directly under the explosion of a
nuclear weapon in the air. (Chambers English Dictionary)
Strontium, Barium, Thorium, Cerium, Lanthanum, Yttrium and other elements discovered
in the dust are characteristic fission products of Uranium. Even some Uranium was present
in significant amounts. The presence of all of these elements together in mathematically
related quantities can only be explained by Nuclear Fission.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

originally posted by: douglas5

originally posted by: woogleuk
Ok, this has to be the worst theory involving the attack on 11/9/01.

You need a minimum yield on an atomic explosion to achieve critical mass, 10-20 ton is as low as they can get it right?

Are the loons who came up with this nuke theory honestly trying to tell us no-one noticed an explosion of that size on that day?

To the hoax bin, or 404, anything, this is just stupid.

The lightest nuclear warhead ever acknowledged to have been manufactured by the U.S. is the W54, which was used in both the Davy Crockett 120 mm recoilless rifle–launched warhead, and the backpack-carried version called the Mk-54 SADM (Special Atomic Demolition Munition). The bare warhead package was an 11 in by 16 in (28 cm by 41 cm) cylinder that weighed 51 lbs (23 kg). It was, however, small enough to fit in a footlocker-sized container.

And those W54 projectiles were EXACTLY what I was referring to...with a 10-20 ton explosion...which would have been noticed had they been used in the towers.

Exactly right! Which is why most witnesses heard and felt multiple large explosions emanating from the bottom of the tower before it went down, that is proof right there. Great thinking!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: AmenStop

Here we go the ordinary man in the street who has only typical demolition videos to base what he saw happen on.

Do YOU personally have any experience designing structures or day to day dealings with the terminology used, do you have any idea of the loadings on a structure of that size, when major components fail.

Have you every seen or used equipment to test various building materials/components to destruction to see how they behave.

Or is everything base on what other mistakenly think should happen

You are joking right? Hahhahahaha. Ok lets see you give me another example of a steal building falling in its own footprint and it wasnt a controlled demolition.....

Waiting......

Oh it only happens in fairy tale land where all laws of physics are suspended.

Your argument is poor at best, utterly stupid and knowingly false at worst.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Can anyone give me an update? What was in the download and what info did it have that is new?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I haven't really kept up with all the other threads on this subject, so I can't help you with what's new... sorry.

Someone else?

Oh, and I don't like to ask for flags, but could someone get me off the 66? I don't like that number.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I haven't really kept up with all the other threads on this subject, so I can't help you with what's new... sorry.

Someone else?

Oh, and I don't like to ask for flags, but could someone get me off the 66? I don't like that number.

67 for ya.

I am very interested in this, but if there was a big file of unreleased info.....we should of heard something by now. I hope this guys wasn't just blowing smoke.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

It's a really long article, but looks like you'll have to go read it for yourself.

Some people are saying there is nothing new here, but I have no way of knowing if that's true, or if they're just trying to derail the thread to keep others from reading it. There must be SOMETHING that's attracted all this attention.

Thanks for the flag.

edit on 10/3/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
In the aftermath of the collapse, a team of scientists from the US Geological Survey
collected samples of dust from 35 locations in Lower Manhattan where it had come to rest
from the enormous pyroclastic dust cloud that enveloped the city.

In the dust, they found high levels of chemical elements that had no business being there.[/QUOTE]

Please show us the actual report by US Geological Survey. Unless......

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The only thing I have to say on this topic right now is that roughly three out of four people who I have spoken to about 9/11 believe that the government lied to us about what actually happened. Half of THOSE people outright believe the government played a part in the actual destruction of the WTC. All kinds of people. Veterans, elderly and young people, from different walks of life.

Most of the people I've met who still fully believe in the official story get absolutely mortified that a person would even suggest that the government lied to us. They get extremely emotional and then berate you for offending all of the people who died on 9/11, completely ignoring the fact that we caused the deaths of over a million people in a country that didn't even attack us.

From my experience, the majority of people that I personally have met who still believe in the government story are close minded and will never be willing to entertain the idea that they could be wrong. There are plenty of sensible people who believe in the official story, it IS believable to a degree. It makes sense, unless you know some basic things about gravity.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I just wish this nuclear explosion towers crap would end. It's a total departure from reality just like Judy Woods' weird visions and Jim Fetzer's playful almost-sardonic fixation on 'exotic weapons'. It is at your expense. Even Jones needs to be reality checked --- there was a toxic soup of burning materials under GZ but NO 'molten rivers of steel' were reliably documented. No massive solidified pigs of iron were documented. That core column with the diagonal cut was cut during cleanup. A few core column edges with suspicious evidence of heating and corrosion were noted by FEMA, which in itself might be enough until you realize that the stresses of collapse bending them would be enough to heat the metal orange-hot in a fraction of a second. Even Jones' own papers were illustrated with this photo of firemen lit by an orange glow from an open pit, a photograph that was improperly (or deliberately?) hue adjusted from the reality that it was cool yellowish-white electric light. Disingenuous at best. Even the esteemed Richard Gauge and others perpetuate the myth that incredible lateral explosive force would have been necessary to 'eject steel beams horizontally' into adjacent buildings. The truth of THAT matter is that they were perimeter columns not core columns, and they retained their rigidity as the collapse wave passed by and hinged outward from below, spanning the distance to other buildings to impact their faces. And that cloud was NOT 'pyroclastic' by any reasonable definition though it resembled one visually. All over GZ people were engulfed in it and they survived. Just dust.

Sadly... many productive discussions exploring the possibility of demolition using conventional explosions to shear bolts and displace welds have been derailed by poo about exotics, a trravelling show putting all the investigatory eggs into the thermite basket, and diversion of attention to Building Seven. And what might be real clues don't get the traction they deserve.
edit on 4-10-2014 by HocusLocus because: trying to fix Wayback Link

edit on 4-10-2014 by HocusLocus because: still trying to fix Wayback link

edit on 4-10-2014 by HocusLocus because: now rejoicing that the Wayback link has been fixed

edit on 4-10-2014 by HocusLocus because: added a comma, then removed it again

edit on 4-10-2014 by HocusLocus because: this is as fun as playing Progress Quest!!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Doesn't matter if it was Nuclear, Plasma, Alien, Nano Thermite or TNT.

It was still a Controlled Demolition.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

Yes it does matter.
That's the crux of the conspiracy.
Without proof of something else causing the collapse the OS stands.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Yes it does matter.
That's the crux of the conspiracy.
Without proof of something else causing the collapse the OS stands.

But your never going to get proof. Anything to say that this was an inside job and a controlled demolition is being suppressed by the media and the perpetrators. Any person that was a witness to the truth has been killed. Barry Jennings for example witness and survivor of WTC.

How about this Demolition Expert Danny Jowenko?

There are many others that have been 'hushed'.

Here's another guy the US Government are trying in vain to hush up and to grab video and pictures that prove 9/11 was an inside job!

edit on 4-10-2014 by Tedgoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Tedgoat.

I appreciate your contribution to the thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lightworth

Someone please cite the source in either the 9/11 Commission or NIST reports where anything other than HEAT alone caused the Twin Towers to "buckle and pancake." I've never heard of the planes' impacts having anything to do with the collapses, but even if that's wrong, it's just what a REPORT says, and my challenge/question stands unscathed.

Let me put it in simple terms even YOU should understand if the planes didn't crash into the building there would have been NO structural damage and NO fires!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entheogenic
The only thing I have to say on this topic right now is that roughly three out of four people who I have spoken to about 9/11 believe that the government lied to us about what actually happened. Half of THOSE people outright believe the government played a part in the actual destruction of the WTC. All kinds of people. Veterans, elderly and young people, from different walks of life.

How many of those have ANY understanding of construction or loadings on structures!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmenStop

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: AmenStop

Here we go the ordinary man in the street who has only typical demolition videos to base what he saw happen on.

Do YOU personally have any experience designing structures or day to day dealings with the terminology used, do you have any idea of the loadings on a structure of that size, when major components fail.

Have you every seen or used equipment to test various building materials/components to destruction to see how they behave.

Or is everything base on what other mistakenly think should happen

You are joking right? Hahhahahaha. Ok lets see you give me another example of a steal building falling in its own footprint and it wasnt a controlled demolition.....

Waiting......

Oh it only happens in fairy tale land where all laws of physics are suspended.

Your argument is poor at best, utterly stupid and knowingly false at worst.

LETS see proof they fell in their on foot print /proof of a change in the laws of physics.

35 YEARS in construction on everything from houses/office/chemical plants /hydro power/multi storey projects and first job in the DESIGN/DRAWING office of a structural steelwork comapny.

Have had a technical role for many years quite often testing structural components sometimes to destruction!!!

Oh and by the way its a STEEL BUILDING not Steal

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join