It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress . . . It’s Time to Wake Up!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
There's lot's of evidence to back up that Nano Thermite was used to demolish the towers.

Actually there is no real evidence thermite was used, just some claims that are not valid, nor have they been peer reviewed.

It's just not in the Mainstream Media who are funded and controlled by the Zionists.

Again, we have someone blaming the Jews!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Actually there is no real evidence thermite was used, just some claims that are not valid, nor have they been peer reviewed.

How can it be peer reviewed when all outgoing information hiding the truth is controlled?

Again, we have someone blaming the Jews!

Like I said earlier don't get your knickers in a twist. Zionists are NOT Jews. Get over it!

Do not derail the thread by accusing people of blaming Jews. You do it every time someone mentions Israel, Mossad and or Zionists.

There is plenty of independent evidence corroborating the Nano Thermite explanation as to how they demolished the towers. Molten Iron was detected at the base level under the rubble at all 3 towers. How do you explain the Molten Iron in these areas? Nano Thermite explosions cause Molten Steel/Iron pools to build up.

The video at the start talking about Nuclear is just plain stupid. Where's the radiation? There isn't any.

But there is plenty of Molten Steel!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Wow, there are many new (at least to me) revelations in that video. Very explosive indeed! Like thermo-nuclear.

What a filthy rats nest this world has become. Sad really, it doesn't have to be.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

There is plenty of independent evidence corroborating the Nano Thermite explanation as to how they demolished the towers. Molten Iron was detected at the base level under the rubble at all 3 towers. How do you explain the Molten Iron in these areas? Nano Thermite explosions cause Molten Steel/Iron pools to build up.

The video at the start talking about Nuclear is just plain stupid. Where's the radiation? There isn't any.

But there is plenty of Molten Steel!

They initially claimed there were no molten pools of steel...later when it was corroborated, they said it was molten aluminum

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
What is so funny about the truthers is how the silly stories they make up keep changing... in no particular order we have had:-

pod carrying planes firing missiles, holographic planes, cargo planes, silent explosives, beam weapons, nanoo nanoo thermite, mini nuclear weapons.... unfortunately there is zero evidence for any of these silly claims, but that does not stop people pushing their own idea. The buildings must have been full of people carting in tonnes of explosives, mini nuclear weapons, tonnes of thermite, all these had to be smuggled past the bomb sniffing dogs, and no one noticed all the holes being bashed in the walls, or the km of blasting fuse and wire needed for the tonnes of explosives and thermite.

What I would like to also know did the explosives go off before the beam weapon, or after the thermite, or at the same time....

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
What is so funny about the truthers is how the silly stories they make up keep changing... in no particular order we have had:-

pod carrying planes firing missiles, holographic planes, cargo planes, silent explosives, beam weapons, nanoo nanoo thermite, mini nuclear weapons.... unfortunately there is zero evidence for any of these silly claims, but that does not stop people pushing their own idea. The buildings must have been full of people carting in tonnes of explosives, mini nuclear weapons, tonnes of thermite, all these had to be smuggled past the bomb sniffing dogs, and no one noticed all the holes being bashed in the walls, or the km of blasting fuse and wire needed for the tonnes of explosives and thermite.

What I would like to also know did the explosives go off before the beam weapon, or after the thermite, or at the same time....

It's called discrediting your opponent. Not unlike they do during political races. It doesn't have to stick just have an impact to use to discredit. Not really rocket science there.....

After all we aren't dealing with amateurs. Unless you think Jews and Saudis don't have any mental fortitude because I'd call that racist.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

What I would like to also know did the explosives go off before the beam weapon, or after the thermite, or at the same time...

The beam weapon initiated the explosives, which in turn set of a nuclear device...meantime the signal was sent to initiate the holographic projection of planes.

There...if you still have questions...don't hesitate.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I don't know if you are up on current events but the person you criticized SAID..."I want the lot of them ""PROSECUTED""..." To prosecute a case requires evidence in a court setting. Not a video on youtube. The material from the video may be investigated and if much of the info in the video can be proven than the video has merit for what it may prove is the truthers was right all along and guilty parties will be punished according to law. One thing for sure is the bull# investigation and cover-up they concocted, and obviously you believe to be true, might work for stupid people, but not us who know better. a reply to: samkent

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

If one assumes that the progress made in the development of nuclear weapons since 1945 is fairly well equal to the progress made in the development of turbine engines or computers or any other technology since 1945, then it would be safe to say that state of the art nuclear devices might have different characteristics (regarding radiation) than the devices of 1945.

Besides, there ARE signs of radiation poisoning at WTC. The sicknesses developed in those working at Ground Zero are nearly identical to the radiation sicknesses found in the survivors of Chernobyl, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dagann
To prosecute a case requires evidence in a court setting. Not a video on youtube.

That is the reason no one will go to trial, truthers only have youtube videos, they have zero physical evidence.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: dagann
To prosecute a case requires evidence in a court setting. Not a video on youtube.

That is the reason no one will go to trial, truthers only have youtube videos, they have zero physical evidence.

Since the Zionists control the Mainstream Media and suppress all information True or otherwise how do you know that there is no Physical Evidence?

Aside from all the steel left from the towers that they hurriedly took away to stop investigations from being carried out of course!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I love this argument of the people who dispute the official story most of all. Anyone who doesn't dispute the official story is stupid. Nothing more needed. Sophomoric at best. But when that's the best you got....
a reply to: dagann

edit on AM0000003100000010104022312014-10-01T09:22:46-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This is my second favorite. No evidence is evidence. It's just invisible. a reply to: Hilux1996

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
One would think that after thirteen years some big mouth would have blown this particular whistle. The silence is deafening.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The site was a mess for months. What was LOL hurried away?

Anyway where is this supposed nuclear New evidence? Is it invisible too? Are there unicorns guarding the vault? No trolls right? Trolls guard the overwhelming evidence isn't that right?a reply to: Hilux1996

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: SkuzzleButt
i am more interested in those picture posted in the article. ( the ones showing the craters)

they are described as;

"Huge caverns of “melted granite” were found below the foundations of the Twin Towers"

"Smoothed granite from thermo-nuclear detonation in the WTC foundation"

but the second pic down, i can't make out what this is?

Why to people like YOU not think about the claim made, a nuclear blast REALLY how did the steel near the bottom of the building NOT vaporize

If that were the result of a nuclear bomb you should end up with a nice shaped crater after all he USA did enough underground tests in the Nevada desert.

i mereley quoted parts of the article, and asked what a specific picture was showing. i never actually supported any nuclear theory personally.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark

Oh Yeah
The 911 Attacks were for a FUND RAISER ! Plot... for CIA & Military and Corporate Greed

The Lone Gunman : Episode 1 Pilot 6 months before 911 The TV Series only lasted 6 Episodes .. Do the math..

The Long Kiss Goodnight Movie 1996 5 years Before 911

Close to the Ending of this movie The CIA within Tells All about the Unsuccessful Bombing of the WTC in 93 and The CIA had the Paycheck on Hand. Then the Attempt to Bomb The WTC again and Killing over 2,000 People then Blaming it on the Muslims for a FUNDRAISER!! so they can get their funding ... its either a Coincidence or its a Life Imitates Art kind of thing .. Or someone Knew from the Inside ..

Then you have the ""Rumors"" of Conspiracy that The People of Jewish Faith that worked at 911 Didn't work that day and stayed home .. Let alone Osama's Family were the only ones were allowed to leave by plane after a meeting with Bush SR ... where the Whole nation was grounded .. Then you have Bush JR cool as a Cucumber being told about the Attack of the 2nd tower and ol Prez just sat their in the elementary class room with no concern at all.. Would Clinton or Obama just sit their ? and How long was it when the pentagon was attacked .. I tend to think that flight 93 was meant for building 7 but something happened on the plane as former soldiers "claimed " conflicted with the terrorist .. and where was the Plane from the 93 crash ? just bits of tiny pieces ??? unless it had something on board that obliterated the Plane ... I love it ,, when i see the Photos of the flight 93 and shows the indentation of Wings but where is the Wings! ?? let one the Fuselage as there has to be some thing left ( Big Pieces ) Right? Where are the Wings from the plane that hit the Pentagon ! ?

Me a Truth-er..? NO Just Someone Seeking explanation of What Happened on September 911 "" Truthfully""

When you Compare the Reichstag Fire and 911

All to Familiar .... Results Enabling act of 1933 - Reichstag Fire Patriot Act - September 11th WTC 1,2, 7 Pentagon

edit on 1-10-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

That's actually the goal. Collapse of Old America and erect a New One. What part of New World Order do you not understand?

Insider once told me that he was raised by a big family and he said 90% of all the conspiracies out there is part of the plan as well to move everyone's consciousness that direction and also to weed out the resistors. No mystery when you finally see it for the first time.

Who do you think is posting all the police brutality videos? Exactly...same ones that orchestrated 911. Who do you think is dropping ebola here and there and pushing it hard in the news? same folks. Who do you think is downing airliners from Malaysia...same folks. No secrets...reason they disclose it in Radio Tv and Film. (eargate and eyegate) Chronologically speaking. n.
the science or study of the effect of time, esp. rhythms, on living systems.

You don't have to necessarily be on the payroll or a willing participant to be part of a Psychological Operation. Plant a MEME(program) into the $Y$TEM and it takes care of what it was intended to do. Mainly through group think tribal mentality, peer pressure, and ego.

Lets just say a whole lot more than just Rocket Science came over on Project Paperclip. They could actually tell you the truth and whole truth at this point and you would deny it all and actually be furious about it. 93% of you would literally snap.

It is what it is.
sorry.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Guilty conscience?

And for the record, Israel is not a Jewish country. It's a country populated by Israelis many of whom happen to be Jewish.

I don't judge Jewish people with the same crappy stick i point at murdering Israelis.

The way i see it, the world would be SO much worse off without the talents of the Jews, and SO much safer and better off without those scum-bag Israelis.

Anyone seen laughing boy Blair and that thicko Bush Jnr or have they both buggered of to Uruguay already?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I like the part near the end where Duff starts to explain the government tried to kill him with shell fish toxin but the joke was on them cus he has such a large adrenal gland.

Duff is soooo legit.

This is why the Kremlin sends only him the secret info.

Remember last year when he spoke about the secret war against the aliens off the coast of San Francisco? Ya...Duff was the only guy privilaged and trusted enough to report on the UFO war where aliens were fighting the US/China armies.

Man...Duff...so on point.

Trust Duff!!! He is soooooooo REAL!

lol.

MM
edit on 1-10-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join