It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress . . . It’s Time to Wake Up!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I very seldom read a post on ATS that states that people need to "wake up". Your post is no exception..

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: Shiloh7

I want the lot of them prosecuted for a heinous crime against humanity not one of those involved deserves to live and needs to be hung in public as a warning against those who seek power and greed through the deaths of innocent people.

Is it fair to be put on trial for murder based on nothing more than Youtube videos?

I don't understand your stance you try to make on YouTube videos. Video is a lot stronger than written testimony. I would rather see something for myself rather than just read about it.

Take the Ray Rice spouse abuse incident for example. What we read and were originally told was way milder than the actual video released later. The video had such an impact he lost his job.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark

The Illuminati sure watch a lot of cartoons according to ats members.
They are into rap, too. And obscure card games with their name on them.
edit on 30-9-2014 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Read this in full. Really good to correlate all of the information. Russia Disseminates,
Snowden Validates,
NSA Evidence Corroborates,
New 9/11 Data Dump.

This really sums it up. How the hell did they get away with the average Jo's (me included) not have the information about the protected disk drives that are in fact not attached to any of the terminals in the Pentagon? Smell fish? Its like living above the Chinatown fish market!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Noted, I will implement this fact in my future posts that's for sure. Cheers CHRISMARCO
a reply to: chrismarco

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: D0M1N0

where's the pump ?

Have I missed it somewhere ?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

The Illuminati sure watch a lot of cartoons according to ats members.
They are into rap, too. And obscure card games with their name on them.

You're the one that can't see the forest trough the trees.

Wake up.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Gordon and his motley crew mix up facts with half-truths and plain ole lies, a dash of anti-semitism, a bit of UFOlogy, some fantasy and a lot of paranoia. Don't expect any proof, folks; they consider themselves apostles which are beyond the need for proof. If they say so - you'll have to believe it. Or else you're a member of a dark cabal, a member of [self-invented-acronym-goes-here] or maybe even a Draco. Not the nice Terrans whose planet we stole, no: a fallen one! An evil one!

Big fun, but don't get your hopes up

edit on 30-9-2014 by ForteanOrg because: he put an 's' at the end of 'crew'..

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
LOL this article is hilarious. It's trying to convince us the twin towers were brought down with NUKES hahaha. Oh man this is good. Someone doesn't understand physics very well!!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Not everything is a conspiracy:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

that's why the illuminate need all your money - they cannot work - cos to understand what the illuminate is doing - theyu have to sit watching cartoons all day

the illuminate really need a newsletter or sych - you would think that an all powerfull cabal ruling the world would have thought of that by now - but no - cartoon network it is

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
“The statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception.” -- Mark Twain, “The Mysterious Stranger” (1910)

“9/11 Truth” and the Failure of the Academic Community to Explore the Events of September 11, 2001

The Unspoken Truth on 9/11: “September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor”

edit on 30-9-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

I agree with you on the fact that not everything is a conspiracy, but this one is just so bluntly obvious not to be taken seriously.

Shortly after it shows you the poster, a cop car rolls up. Now what does a cop car represent? 911 = 9/11.

So you got a poster, of a burning building that says coming soon, along with a cop car in the same scene just 4 months before 9/11. Now ask yourself, what are the freaking odds of that?

edit on 30-9-2014 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735 unfortunately humanity is broken like r/c car that does everything back to front

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

Bruce Willis was a cop, also = 911 I guess...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5

Yeah but with Bruce Willis...he always manages to blow up a building so he doesn't count in my books.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Just to play the game, not that I believe it....look at the bottom of the poster, where the IHX logo is. If you take the first two lines and see them as 'eleven', and then, of course, the IX as Roman numeral 'Nine', there you go. Everything can be seen in everything else, if we look enough, and eventually seeing what our mind expects to see is one of the quirks of how the universe works.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Just to play the game, not that I believe it....look at the bottom of the poster, where the IHX logo is. If you take the first two lines and see them as 'eleven', and then, of course, the IX as Roman numeral 'Nine', there you go. Everything can be seen in everything else, if we look enough, and eventually seeing what our mind expects to see is one of the quirks of how the universe works.
It's THX Limited (THX Ltd.) is a high-fidelity audio/visual reproduction standard for movie theaters, screening rooms, home theaters, computer speakers, gaming consoles, and car audio systems. The current THX was created in 2002 when it spun off from Lucasfilm Ltd.THX was developed by Tomlinson Holman at George Lucas' company, Lucasfilm, in 1983. It also comes from the Movie THX1138 which is lucas's 1st film.

So ERRRR! wrong answer.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

That's some weird sh%t.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i am more interested in those picture posted in the article. ( the ones showing the craters)

they are described as;

"Huge caverns of “melted granite” were found below the foundations of the Twin Towers"

"Smoothed granite from thermo-nuclear detonation in the WTC foundation"

but the second pic down, i can't make out what this is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join