It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH GOES NUCLEAR: Massive Download In Progress . . . It’s Time to Wake Up!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul
“The statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception.” -- Mark Twain, “The Mysterious Stranger” (1910)

“9/11 Truth” and the Failure of the Academic Community to Explore the Events of September 11, 2001

The Unspoken Truth on 9/11: “September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor”

That's a well researched video you posted. Really enjoyed it.
Although I no longer agree with the thermite theory.
I now lean towards what Dr Judy Wood brings to the table.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Ummm.....yeah.......... People on internet conspiracy sites do not count as friends. Come join the rest of us who live in reality.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The truth of 9/11 will not be told in our life time. Or our children's life time. Or grand children.
Look at Kennedy. 50 years and no closer to the truth than the day it happened. I don't believe the actual truth behind it will ever be told and anyone claiming to be Revealing All is selling something or just fooling themselves. Probably both.

What has the length of time since the Kennedy assassination got to do with 9/11? Stop turning speculation into facts.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
*snip*
edit on 11/22/2014 by maria_stardust because: removed hateful rhetoric

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: sled735
There's a lot being covered here, so click on the link and read all about it.

Just more made up silly truther nonsense - with lies like

Rumsfeld had used the occasion to mention $2.3 trillion missing from the budget, to get them all together in the West Block offices of the Pentagon, with their documents and records, to take them out.

Of course it is also the standard "blame the Jews" nonsense!

Why should anything that is there be believed?

Think you'll find it's not a case of 'blame the Jews'...the USA, Saudi Arabia and the UK are being blamed or implicated as well.

Why are you singling out the Jews?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The ex-CIA dude Robert Steele, said that the entire Fed government is corrupt, owned by corporate interest, that a cue took place in 1963.This being some what common knowledge in his circles.

The reason building seven was taken down, was to stop all of the investigations, of all of the crooked bankers that were taking place. Destroy all the evidence.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO
Destroy all the evidence.

Exactly what evidence was destroyed?

Source for your claim is what exactly?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark

Looksie into the rabbit hole. youtu.be... and see. You be the judge.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well, for one I thought everyone knew about was, Enron, all the records were in building 7.

I already gave source, Robert Steele

Robert David Steele
Robert David Steele Vivas is an American activist and a former Central Intelligence Agency clandestine services case officer known for his promotion of open source intelligence. Wikipedia
Born: July 16, 1952 (age 62), New York City, NY
Education: University of Oklahoma
Books: The Open-Source Everything Manifesto: Transparency, Truth, and Trust, More
Nominations: NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work - Biography / Auto-biography

The shoe is on the other foot for the deniers, this thing is ready to blow.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
9/11 Lies Totally Destroyed! John B. Wells And Caravan To Midnight With Richard Gage

Link; revolutionradio.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

i42.tinypic.com...

Superman ATS

LInk; www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-11-2014 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

For those who have been paying attention over the years, this is old news.

SEC had an office there, and apparently any and all Enron records were there, along with others.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It would be a shorter list to post what physical evidence was kept than destroyed. Blow is away Bruce!!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I am so glad the ENRON records got destroyed. I mean, how bad would it have been if ENRON's Corporate Officers went to prison........oh.......wait.....

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Perhaps the more interesting consideration would be what connections to high elected officials the Enron records might reveal....

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Yeah, it would have been nice maybe to see just how much Clinton rolled over for ENRON. We already know that Bush refused to press for more loans to ENRON.

So, Clinton planned 9/11 to hide his ties to ENRON?

wow.......

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You have a vivid imagination!

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

You have a vivid imagination!

the extreme right lives in a bubble all their own....blame Jews, all minorities, all liberals, and democratic presidents

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18688763]Salander[/post

Um, I am not the one that suggested that WTC 7 was brought down to get rid of investigative records. And since Ken Lay, got more help from Bill Clinton, it would stand to reason that if there were some damaging documents linked to a politician...it would be to Bill Clinton. Do not forget whose National Security Adviser was found to have stolen documents from the National Archieve.

But that is neither here nor there since I know WTC 7 came down due to structural damage and fires caused by the collapse of WTC 1...after IT succumbed to massive damage and fires caused by a 767 flown into it by a suicidal hijacker.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I think there were many reasons to bring down WTC7, and that the Enron records were only a small part, IF they entered into the equation at all. I don't know because I was not involved in the planning or execution.

Besides any possible insurance claim potential, my own suspicion is that the NYC Command Center, EEOC I think, Giuliani's pet project for years, had some role in the initiation of the controlled demolition, and had it ever been discovered by accident it would have completely exposed the fact that CD was employed, and more.

That's just my guess, but what is certain is that the building did not collapse from natural causes. Like the towers, it was brought down on purpose and by design.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join