It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS: This quote is for you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Isoroku Yamamoto

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
But if you scare people enough we will change our laws and remove our own freedoms so you don't have to.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

As I've said in other silly posts about ISIS no organization or nation on planet Earth wants to invade the US. No one will. No one needs to. No one wants to. No one has anything to gain if they did and won even. Least relevant quote ever to current events.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

ISIS has went on record saying that they will raise the flag of Allah in the White House. To me, that sounds like the hollow words of someone wanting to invade.

And no one will invade the mainland United States, because its not possible or practical.

edit on 30-9-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Yep, morons and their guns are what keep ISIS away.
Quick, go out and grab a few more rifles, ARs and a few thousand rounds of ammo, they could be on their way now

Is it that idiots like guns or that owning one completely turns your brain to mush?
Or are the idiots just the vocal gun owners?

What really scares me is that I can imagine a whole heap of armed yanks actually fantasising about the chance to start shooting a bunch of Arabs on American soil. Not simply preparing but actually hoping for a chance to live out their Rambo style delusions

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I find the message a bit violent.

Maybe we should send them this video message,

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Americans aren’t really known for their sanity. We’re more known for our blind patriotism, our love of fatty foods and our proclivity towards mindless violence. So yeah, LOL, a lot of American's would love the idea of Arabs coming over here for "target practice". Especially in the South. ISIS would most likely run away kicking and screaming from some of these small towns down South.

I have a friend, he lives in Texas. He owns over 20 firearms of various calibers and has a huge ammo cache. That is COMMONPLACE all throughout the South. Im sure a lot of Southerners would love to kill an ISIS solider just so they can take their Russian AK47 to add to their vast gun collection. We love our guns and knives.

edit on 30-9-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

good response ... didnt expect that ...
sooo want to star ya for not gettin yr feathers ruffled and makin me smile ...
will send you some happy thoughts .. enjoy

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If Isis is, as Isis is? Is Isis as Isis was?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 30-9-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill
a reply to: tavi45

ISIS has went on record saying that they will raise the flag of Allah in the White House. To me, that sounds like the hollow words of someone wanting to invade.

And no one will invade the mainland United States, because its not possible or practical.

What about infiltrate?

A shiny nickel says they have already done that, and are poised to carry out actions when/if the time is right.

Americans aren’t really known for their sanity. We’re more known for our blind patriotism, our love of fatty foods and our proclivity towards mindless violence. So yeah, LOL, a lot of American's would love the idea of Arabs coming over here for "target practice". Especially in the South. ISIS would most likely run away kicking and screaming from some of these small towns down South.

I have a friend, he lives in Texas. He owns over 20 firearms of various calibers and has a huge ammo cache. That is COMMONPLACE all throughout the South. Im sure a lot of Southerners would love to kill an ISIS solider just so they can take their Russian AK47 to add to their vast gun collection. We love our guns and knives.

All the internet posturing and cyber chest-beating in the world isnt going to stop a covert attack on America.

The situation is dangerous, and will be used to its greatest potential by TPTB in their agenda to completely subjugate the nation and turn it into a neo-feudal serfdom (of which they are accomplishing almost without resistance from the serfs) with themselves as the nobility.

There is a major problem here that almost no one is recognizing: there are 2 enemies that want to destroy you, and America. One is ISIS. The other, much more dangerous, is the one who will put forth themselves as your savior from ISIS when/if ISIS attacks, and will capitalize on the fear and hate generated by the first foe by hyping the threat and then pitching desperate and unnecessary measures as a way to ameliorate the over-hyped threat.

Of course, the emotionally charged, fear filled, unthinking masses will jubilantly accept whatever is pitched as a solution; they will give up any number of priceless, semi-tangible things (liberty), as long as the illusion of security is reinforced.

top topics

join