It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Harvey Oswald's Alleged Lover Judyth Vary Baker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hello my vigilant viewers- in addition to my regular show, I've recently started a weekly podcast, called "We The People" to dig deeper into some important issues.

This week, to mark the 50th anniversary of the Warren Commission Report's publishing, I invite Lee Harvey Oswald's alleged lover, Judyth Vary Baker, to discuss the time she spent with Oswald, who she thinks really assassinated John F. Kennedy, and why she's had to live in hiding since that fateful day at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas. But first, the I takes on the latest headlines with my vigilant Producer Alex Logan.

In the podcast, I also address the following comments and questions from ATS members:

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
It is too much of a coincidence that ISIS is going after US targets and calling out the US to stop them. We are supposed to believe that ISIS is some sophisticated and well funded organization, but we are also supposed to believe that they are so stupid, that they will execute citizens from 2 countries with military capable of satellite surveillance and drone air strikes. And the people are so stupid that we are supposed to be worried about "boots on the ground" and not even considering hunting down ISIS money and precision air strike.

originally posted by: buster2010
The Industrial Military Complex needed ISIS. The President and the people didn't want to attack Syria or Iran the war on terror is winding down so much and that hurts their profits. So what happens? Some rag tag bunch of people are suddenly able to take over just about everyone because they are well armed and well trained. When McCain showed up acting buddy buddy with them that should have been a sign that something else was about to happen that would keep America in the Middle East. That son of a traitor is nothing but bad news for America.

The full "We The People" podcast is free and you can find the link to download it here.

And always remember to #stayvigilant and if you don't succeed the first time, try try again- that's what vigilance is. Thanks again for your questions and comments, keep sending them in, and maybe I will answer on Off The Grid or in "We The People."

join