It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones: want to know the truth about Drone strikes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Then watch this video..

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this..

Up til now I wasn't sure about Drone strikes..

But I can see it now...Afraid of a Blue sky? yea, sad...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Truth is liberal/progressive/Democrat Gov Brown is all for drones spying without a warrant on the "little people" of California.

Sadly, Gov Brown is a liberal Democrat icon who represents the entire party as an iconic figure.

sacramento.cbslocal.com...

So now Democrats are officially for drones flying around the US, doing their thing, without cause or warrant, intimidating the "little people".

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Did you forget that Bush used the War on Terror to start the whole Patriot Act stuff?

This doesn't excuse the Democrat elite either for continuing the NSA stuff and all that.

originally posted by: grandmakdw
Truth is liberal/progressive/Democrat Gov Brown is all for drones spying without a warrant on the "little people" of California.

Sadly, Gov Brown is a liberal Democrat icon who represents the entire party as an iconic figure.

sacramento.cbslocal.com...

So now Democrats are officially for drones flying around the US, doing their thing, without cause or warrant, intimidating the "little people".

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

The whole sad thing is that Democrats and liberals/progressives, used to be all about free speech (now they excoriate people and destroy people for things said in private years ago), used to be about freedom (now support the very spying and intimidation that they used to decry), used to be about letting people do their own thing and live and let live (now support driving people out of business just because they don't want to bake a cake when there are a bazillion bakers would would be happy to), used to tell the government to stay out of private lives (now limit what children can eat at school making children who rely on school lunches starve and athletes to go hungry in order to control children who are overweight).

With a Democratic icon like Gov Brown going over to the dark side of spying on and intimidating the "little people" through the use of drones in his state, it shows how power corrupts and corrupts absolutely.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
sadly "not available in your country" apparently! :/

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

This isn't or shouldn't be about left v right. The issue is drone strikes are a reality and they have already come to a city near you. Eventually, the consequences of having them here will be the same as they are in other countries. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. There isn't much to keep this power in check anymore, what power we do have is mostly symbolic at best, just ask the folks in Ferguson, Mo.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Some Americans are now starting to feel what those people feel with Muslims who can attack at any time anywhere.

You reap what you sow !

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

I heard they have speakers that play "Every little thing she does is magic," so if you hear that ominous tune coming, seemingly, from nowhere - get right with your god.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw
Democrats and Liberals are all about free speech & freedom until they are in power. Then like every other political group they corrupt that power and end up abusing the people they claimed to fight for.

This is the lesson we should all learn from history: All governments, no matter how they start out end up at war with their own people. To blindly put your trust in one party or the other, or any party for that matter, is the height of ignorance in my opinion.

edit on 9/30/2014 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/30/2014 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I was thinking how sad it is that there are people in the world who are afraid of BLUE SKIES because a blue sky indicates a Drone strike could be coming..

I wonder if ATS'rs are even capable of staying on a topic anymore...

top topics

join