It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11-Year-Old Girl Shoots Man, Stopping His Stabbing Attack on Her Mother

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm
Good for the girl...shoot to kill next time...aim for the head.

Ugh, why?

Death is not required.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What a brave little girl and life saver. I am sure though that this little soul will suffer nightmares for a long time and I do hope that she and her family will be given the help to settle somewhere far away from that idiotic man.

Even if he goes to jail, will he come out after some time to hunt the woman down again? I hope enough is done to give them all security after this.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I'm pretty sure the nightmare in this case was averted. anxiety? sure

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Let's see how well that rat bastard fares after he gets mixed in with the prison population. A kiddie fiddler that got shot by a little girl isn't the most bad ass street cred.

Bravo to that brave child for having the guts and the nerve to save her mother like that. Goes to show you that even in the hands of a little kid that an armed society is a polite society.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

I was just thinkin that the other day, must be somethin in the water in Oklahoma.

I'm originally from Omaha, and when I tell people that, 1/2 the time 30 seconds later they say "so, Oklahoma..." and I'm like NO. NOT Oklahoma.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

So let me see...that's one 'good' kill, right? How many accidental kills took place so far this year, with kids killing brothers, sisters, parents, instructors, themselves? The score board seems a little one-sided to me. But, if I was the parent of THIS little girl, I'd probably be thanking my lucky stars she was armed.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Two good kills so far in okc at least

Let's not forget that little beheading incident

And to quote someone

"If it saves just one life..."
edit on pm1020143103America/ChicagoThu, 02 Oct 2014 15:53:46 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

I agree, there is a HUGE problem in this country -
with parents not properly educating their children about sex and violence.
At least we have the media and video games to show them the way though, right?
Just park 'em in front of the tube or iPad with some Mickey-D's fries, they'll figure it out.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Wow... the 2nd amendment folks needed a win really really bad.

That would include everyone in this country, whether or not you choose to exercise this particular right, it is intended for all unless they show themselves to be an irresponsible member of society.

Protecting oneself and family from harm is of the utmost responsibility and I am glad that this little girl (my yongest daughter just turned 11, so I can relate) was able to do so in a manner that is to be admired.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

wow Cuervo, not down with the 2nd amendment to our constitution? that's rather unpatriotic.
I would expect our government to label you a terrorist.
no? oh. weird. something's not right it seems.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Breaking news. Exactly 1% of US children are properly educated.
Thanks for the stats idea, TownCryer. Proves it pretty clear. One in 100.
www.theguardian.com...
edit on 3-10-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join