It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People On 9/11 And Muslims (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm a bit shocked about what these people have to say about muslims. Why so much hate?

edit on 29-9-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thirdcoast
I'm a bit shocked about what these people have to say about muslims. Why so much hate?

Im not shocked,I just wish people were more honest instead of being PC CORRECT ALL THE TIME the muslims as i have stated in other posts have been tarred with a brush the world over,And unfortunately its going to get a lot worse for them.

I hate to keep bringing it up but the moderates dont do enough against the radicals in the mosques or on the streets where they preach their vile hatred of everyone who wont follow their ways.

This is why now in Europe the extreme and not so extreme right wing parties are getting bigger.

A RADICAL MUSLIM WANTS TO BE HEAD YOU.

A MODERATE MUSLIM WANTS A RADICAL MUSLIM TO BE HEAD YOU.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV

Moderate Muslims agree with what the extremists do, they just don't say anything.
Why else are they not protesting the violence.
The hatred comes from the silence.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well...Whoever made the video couldn't have found a more intelligent, educated group of people to interview that's for sure!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

There is so much hate because people are ignorant easily led sheep much like the idiot mouth breathers in that video.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

Moderate Muslims agree with what the extremists do, they just don't say anything.

Let me introduce you to a thing called Google. I will help you so here is a link.
Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks
You should find more than enough evidence showing the Muslims do speak out against the extremist. Just because our Islamophobic MSM doesn't report it doesn't mean that it never happens. Remember deny ignorance don't promote it.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV
A RADICAL MUSLIM WANTS TO BE HEAD YOU.

A MODERATE MUSLIM WANTS A RADICAL MUSLIM TO BE HEAD YOU.

I have reason to doubt this. (MSM?) But i'm not muslim so I can't speak for muslims. Though I i think many people are connecting muslim with isis.... why?

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71t don't say anything.

"Hatred comes from the slience."

That's deep.

originally posted by: minkmouse
Well...Whoever made the video couldn't have found a more intelligent, educated group of people to interview that's for sure!

I'm afraid you're dead on.

originally posted by: buster2010

There is so much hate because people are ignorant easily led sheep much like the idiot mouth breathers in that video.

That's how i felt about society after watching this video.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

Let me introduce you to a thing called Google. I will help you so here is a link.
Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks
You should find more than enough evidence showing the Muslims do speak out against the extremist. Just because our Islamophobic MSM doesn't report it doesn't mean that it never happens. Remember deny ignorance don't promote it.

I can google pics of the lock ness monster and pretty unicorns. That don't make them real.
I can also google Muslims beheading Christians.
How about videos of Muslims dancing in the streets on 9/11

The religion of peace! What a joke.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The saddest part about this video, is that the people actually sound like islamic extremists themselves.
I felt like I was watching a group of extremists talking about the western world.

new topics

top topics

join