It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Build your own ADSB station for <US$100

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Based on a Raspberry Pi computer - costs will vary depending on where you live, source your components from, and what extra's you need or choose to add.

But now it is simple to check at least many of those pesky chemtrailing aircraft and see for yourself what they are - no need to use any intermediate site like Flightaware* or Planetracker that are probably spreading govt disinfo - you can get eth signals straight from each ADSB equipped a/c.

* - except that since these step-by-step instructions are listed on Flightaware.....who actually knows......cue Jaws theme.....

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Man forget Raspberry Pi use the new Nvidia

The specs are off the charts for this way better but it does cost a bit more, I am planning on getting one and putting Ubuntu on it. here are the specs

K1 SOC, Kepler GPU w/ 192 Cores, NVIDIA 4-Plus-1 quad-core ARM Cortex-A15 CPU, 2GB Mem, 16GB eMMC

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: desertguy

Yeah but that's $192 right up front........and there's probably little point in paying all that extra for an ADSB system TBH!!

Nice tho'

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

true you have a good pint that is a tad expensive, just thought id give out the info... I really like your idea for someone who is cheap like me I may just get the Pi. I would like to try out the flightaware program it sounds pretty cool.

new topics

top topics

join