It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Afraid America, ISIS is Coming!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: tothetenthpower

How does this fit with the idea of disarming the Americans, and pushing harder on gun controls?

Did I make that point? Or am I misreading your question?

I don't think that was the idea, it was more about you being afraid of something that isn't at all likely to effect you.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Seems to be a pattern ,catch release .catch reprogram, release .Heck they (security cia/fbi) work controll and arm them . a reply to: tothetenthpower

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: TinfoilTP

They were talking about overseas intel regarding how fast they were moving, taking over regions and what kind of weaponry they had.

Nothing to do with domestic threats.

~Tenth

You don't view the fact that over 100 ISIS members have American passports (are / were U.S. citizens) as a threat or at least a concern?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I must admit without proof it is conjecture. By design, it cannot be proven unless a cell is discovered. These are not immigrants, or foreigners. They are Americans.

Domestic terrorists?

From my perspective it isn't conjecture, regardless there really isn't anything that can be done about it now. So, let's just wait and see.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
“Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.” ― Criss Jami

War and the Danger of “False Flags”: When Governments Apply the Old Schoolyard Bully Trick: “He Hit Me First!”

The “War on Terror” Is a $6 Trillion Racket, Exceeding the Total Cost of World War II

edit on 29-9-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: boogeywoogey

They were talking about overseas intel regarding how fast they were moving, taking over regions and what kind of weaponry they had.

~Tenth

You don't view the fact that over 100 ISIS members have American passports (are / were U.S. citizens) as a threat or at least a concern?

That number is actually 12.

Source

Or maybe 20.

Source

It's all propaganda. Besides if they've identified 100 people, don't you think it would be hard for them to get back in the country?

Hell I have a hard time flying across the country without being checked out 20 times by security.

~Tenth
edit on 9/29/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I am wondering how many of those 100 got killed in the bombing over there .It hard for American military to not have casualties when in a war zone so these fools that are ISIS have a less chance of making it back home weather in a casket or out of one . a reply to: boogeywoogey

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

And I would never argue that point good Sir.

It's about what you are prepping for that's the problem.

Like those idiots pre 2012 who sold all their stuff and went into hiding or bunkers or wtv.

~Tenth

Lets say for the sake of argument that a region of the world had a major shift in weather patterns so that a hot region will now receive snow.
Guy one goes out and buys a snow shovel
Guy two goes out and buys a snow blower.
Their neighbors live in disbelief that there will be no snow.
Both guy one and two get ridiculed, guy one even laughs at guy two saying it won't get that bad.
Guess what? In the US we have the right to respond with a shovel or a snowblower and the right to laugh at each other but when the snow comes the neighbors will be borrowing their shovels and blowers.

So what if some people prepare more than others, if you get kicks out of ridiculing them more power to you. But my scenario of the inevitable snowfall is closer to radical muslim reality than your comparison to fictional ufos taking people away back in 2012.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Check out Greta pushing the "Fear Campaign"!

Read between the lines, and I would say we have some new Draconian laws coming in the near future!

Why push the fear like they are if nothing is in the pipes to make us feel safer?

Anyone besides me want to SCREAM?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Sure, be prepared.

But don't be afraid of things that aren't likely to happen to you, ever.

Radical Islam is mostly not a culture outside of places where it's allowed to fester. That doesn't happen in the US.

So I'm not at ALL worried about that. Considering here in Canada we have large Muslim populations who are just fine and dandy, I would imagine the same is true for the US.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This is so true. Everyone should be preparing for what we all know is coming.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

What ISIS wanted was for us to go over there and bomb civilians so they can look like the good guys to the people living over there.

We are doing it... they will be able to continue to recruit more people and have more people on the ground on their side.

Good job. We did exactly what the terrorists wanted. YEA Amrika! (note the sarcasm here in this line)
edit on 29-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: boogeywoogey

~Tenth

That number is actually 12.

Source

Or maybe 20.

Source

It's all propaganda. Besides if they've identified 100 people, don't you think it would be hard for them to get back in the country?

Hell I have a hard time flying across the country without being checked out 20 times by security.

~Tenth

Okay your first source was dated Aug. 22nd.
The second source was dated Sept. 22nd.

I think it's a bit odd you only check the news on the 22nd day of the month. What is up with that?

Those are approximate numbers but who knows how many people who live within a country could be brainwashed then become a tool for destruction?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with being prepared for anything.

We were not prepared for the tornado that struck our area several years ago, leaving us without power for over a week. During that time they were worried about the back up power for the water pumps to bring water to our house.

For those of you who think people who prep are crazy. Just think about the weather where you live and natural disasters.

Being prepared isn't just for fear of terrorists, it is prudent.

We now have a generator and I stock up on food that doesn't have to be refrigerated in case another bad tornado rips through our area. It is smart, and those of you who think I am crazy will be the ones who will suffer when a natural disaster or man made disaster comes your way.

I will only share my supplies with my immediate family because who knows how long things will be out.

What about an EMP caused by the sun, we are constantly warned about that happening.

I do think the Islamic State of Daesh will strike on US soil, they have openly bragged and threatened they will, it is only a matter of time.

However, I don't think they'll strike my area, tornado is more likely or the edge of an earthquake from the major fault that runs through the middle of the US, or being on the edge of the extreme danger zone if Yellowstone blows is more of a threat to where I live.

Think preppers are crazy?

Then don't go asking for help when a disaster comes your way, you won't deserve it for making fun of people who do prepare.

edit on 2Mon, 29 Sep 2014 14:26:20 -0500pm92909pmk291 by grandmakdw because: highlight salient points

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: boogeywoogey

Either way, it's certainly not 100, I doubt it's even as many as 20. Just more fear mongering so Americans are convinced there's some voodoo magic being performed that turns Patriots into Killers.

For the dates, well I literally just googled how many US citizens are fighting for ISIS and having had read those stories previously I just grabbed them for reference.

It just goes to show that they release this information, for no other reason than to scare you. It's all part of this 24hr news cycle crap.

This is how I usually view the media:

Just replace the words with ISIS and pretty much the same thing is going on.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

There is a difference in being prepared and being conditioned into a state of paranoia.......

They are making people worried and scared, which will (in this case) allow the war machine to carry on it's monetary plundering of the country. This is pure psyops to get the American people in a state of mind that we will allow them to spend spend spend, as long as it makes us feel safer.......

I'm not buying into it.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

There is a difference in being prepared and being conditioned into a state of paranoia.......

They are making people worried and scared, which will (in this case) allow the war machine to carry on it's monetary plundering of the country. This is pure psyops to get the American people in a state of mind that we will allow them to spend spend spend, as long as it makes us feel safer.......

I'm not buying into it.

But what is happening is that people like you saying it's crazy to worry are fueling the mentality that someone will be there to bail you out if/when a disaster strikes.

When people say - preppers are crazies - then it stops people from doing prudent preperation for a disaster, natural or otherwise.

Constant ridicule of preppers makes the sheeple think, it is not cool, or it is bad to be prepared for a disaster.

What is bad is people not being prepared for a disaster.
I had to learn that the hard way.
I had to drive over 8 hours go get outside of our disaster area to bring back supplies and gas for the family.
Never again.

I will be prepared, regardless of being ridiculed for doing so.

When the next natural disaster comes,
I'll be ready
and ready to care for my elderly mother and husband and children and grandchildren.

People like you have convinced my children and grandchildren that preparing for disaster is practically un-American.
But when the next natural disaster strikes
and we lose power and possibly water for a period of time,
they won't be laughing at me then.

That is why I say
people who ridicule people who are prepared
for tornadoes/earthquakes/EMP/
and yes man caused disasters
should be the last in line to receive help.

edit on 2Mon, 29 Sep 2014 14:38:35 -0500pm92909pmk291 by grandmakdw because: highlight

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: seeker1963

I'm not buying into it.

But what is happening is that people like you saying it's crazy to worry are fueling the mentality that someone will be there to bail you out if/when a disaster strikes.

When people say - preppers are crazies - then it stops people from doing prudent preperation for a disaster, natural or otherwise.

Constant ridicule of preppers makes the sheeple think, it is not cool, or it is bad to be prepared for a disaster.

What is bad is people not being prepared for a disaster.
I had to learn that the hard way.
I had to drive over 8 hours go get outside of our disaster area to bring back supplies and gas for the family.
Never again.

I will be prepared, regardless of being ridiculed for doing so.

When the next natural disaster comes,
I'll be ready
and ready to care for my elderly mother and husband and children and grandchildren.

People like you have convinced my children and grandchildren that preparing for disaster is practically un-American.
But when the next natural disaster strikes
and we lose power and possibly water for a period of time,
they won't be laughing at me then.

That is why I say
people who ridicule people who are prepared
for tornadoes/earthquakes/EMP/
and yes man caused disasters
should be the last in line to receive help.

But how do you prepare for a terrorist attack?

Remain vigilant is about the only way I can think of.

Preparing for a survival situation is common sense IMO. But considering the Constitution has been shredded already in the name of keeping us safe, by pretty much taking away almost every inch of privacy we had, what is the point in creating an atmosphere of fear when billions of dollars have already been spent to keep us safe?

Houston we have a problem?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Radical Islam is very much allowed inside the United States? Ever heard of the Muslim brotherhood? They are some serious serious players in the American prison system. There's a ton of ripe 18-30 year old black men that are more then happy to dedicate themselves to the cause.

Ever spent any time in a mental ward? Chock full of converts converting others. I saw a guy sitting in a poo filled diaper flat out explain what was wrong with the world in 2 minutes. He was dead serious about sharia needing to take over. The other person just sat there shaking their head soaking it up... That was one of the first expieriences I ever had with Islam that Made me raise an eyebrow. In fact the mental ward in flint was the first place I ever got to see radical Islam in the flesh. They are pretty serious about it until the meds kick in lol.

What does having a man explain why sharia law rules in his dirty diaper scare me? Cause if a man is so obsessed with his ideals that he is willin to sit In a soiled diaper to explain them to someone who can barely comprehend that it's daytime out, he would probably do many more extreme things in the name of that religion. Especiaiy if it was against those evil people that took their power away. Islam preys on the ones that hate the west and aren't equipped mentally to defend themselves against Islam's crafty lies and promises. That's an issue.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think Fox News should rename themselves, The Comedy Channel. IS, is too afraid to come to the US. Since they probably watch US telly, (likely against Wahabi ideals) They'll know that police officers routinely shoot and kill illegal campers!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join