It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Afraid America, ISIS is Coming!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And I would never argue that point good Sir.

It's about what you are prepping for that's the problem.

Like those idiots pre 2012 who sold all their stuff and went into hiding or bunkers or wtv.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think that the msm would rather use this tactic to get people prepared for the inevitable disaster scenario and individual preparedness than to just come straight out and say that the weather is becoming more unpredictable, volcanoes, hurricanes, tornado's, earthquakes, wildfires, snow and ice storms, viruses and the like are more than we can handle.

Yes, we live in dangerous times and being self reliant is always being prepared and using your intelligence.

As far as it being a terrorist threat which is highest on the list, I doubt it and so would all of the people who have survived the last 5 years worth of disasters. In the US seemed like one major event after another should have sent the message but people still continue to live as if the GOV will come to their rescue and that GOD will protect them.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
The Boston bombing was a trial run for what we will be seing in the near future. False flag attacks, with isis being the patsy. It's so transparent, it's almost ridiculous. No wonder why conspiracy theorists are such a threat to the establishment.

I doubt that. Boston Bombing was just that...a bombing. There is really no "terror" behind that for people. The whole thing with beheading, to me, goes back to a fear almost everyone has....being cut. I don't know a single person in my life that hasn't had a cut at some point in their lives.....they know what it feels like and as such can justify a fear. I don't know anyone that has been in a bomb blast and relatively few that have been shot so the fear is not from knowing what it feels like but more what people see in the movies. If you can relate to an actual experience someone has had then it makes the "terror" that much more terrifying. I can understand what it feels like to have a bad cut, and as such I can comprehend the feeling of terror from having my head cut off.

If they are going to induce terror in the US, it will certainly have to come from a very different type of act than a simple bombing or shooting. If they were able to lock down a subway or a major sports event venue and just start beheading people left and right.....now that would create some terror and chaos, especially if it was planned and executed at multiple locations at the same time.

Outside of that scenario, I just don't see these guy being able to do much with terror in the US.....we typically don't stand for it, and I would guarantee that a LOT more here would fight back than have elsewhere. ISIS wouldn't stand a chance.

link   
ISIS is NOT coming to America, they're already here, whether you call them recruits, converts and/or sympathizers.

Whether they are capable of carrying out an organized large scale attack is debatable, and remains to be seen.

Being afraid at this point is pointless.

imo

link   
And it's that kind of normalcy that says people are living in fear . Ever sense 911 it's always about fear .No I guess it goes back to the cold war as a result of what could happen ....

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
ISIS is NOT coming to America, they're already here, whether you call them recruits, converts and/or sympathizers.

Whether they are capable of carrying out an organized large scale attack is debatable, and remains to be seen.

imo

All the facts would suggest otherwise.

Like my link on the previous page. Director of National Intelligence says no credible intel.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
We will be MOST HAPPY to get ahold of them

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ISIS wasn't even involved with that Oklahoma beheading. It was one crazy dude who got fired getting revenge. Yes he was Muslim but he wasn't a terrorist. He was a whack job. No one hired or trained him. If he was shouting Christian stuff we'd call it what it is but we make exceptions for Muslims because it's great for fear mongering.

Wrong, the same Imam associated with the Boston Bombers and other jailed terrorists was at the same local mosques in Oklahoma. There are recent threads here about it.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
ISIS and Korazon Group in Syria were the same groups in march of 2013 and US intelligence gave Obama the intelligence to take out the leadership of what now is two groups back then and Obama turned down the chance to take out both groups leaders.

After that the two groups split and the Obama administration has changed the names of the groups a couple times to hide the fact they could have taken action against them last year.

Now he is covering up the fact by throwing the head of US intelligence under the bus for not warning him about ISIS and the Korazon Group.

The Korazon Group is core al Qaeda and the heads should have always been targets.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Interesting that you would say that. Seems that Fox is the only televised MSM source of news, that leans right and challenges MSNBC, CNN,ABC,etc spewing a definite , flat- out liberal view. As to prepping cause someone is afraid of Isis, it seems like a good idea regardless of what motivated them.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Got a link to that ...I need to read some stuff and that sounds interesting a reply to: ANNED

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't see the issue, people should always be prepared for anything that may come isis, zombies, bad weather or any kind of situation.

As for me I'm a open carry nut in the great state of Arizona who is a prepper and proud of it.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

imo

All the facts would suggest otherwise.

Like my link on the previous page. Director of National Intelligence says no credible intel.

~Tenth

Obama just came out today and threw James Clapper head of Intelligence under the bus saying our Intel has totally failed us about ISIS.

THe Director of National Intelligence has zero credibility at this point, by Executive statement.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

They were talking about overseas intel regarding how fast they were moving, taking over regions and what kind of weaponry they had.

Nothing to do with domestic threats.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Cells consisting of converts, recruits from the domestic population are not going to be easily identified, so there really isn't going to be any credible Intel. They aren't communicating with their "brothers" in the ME. They are independent and know how to remain in the dark, and how to avoid raising suspicion, evade surveillance etc.

imo

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

They were talking about overseas intel regarding how fast they were moving, taking over regions and what kind of weaponry they had.

Nothing to do with domestic threats.

~Tenth

If they can't get it right overseas where the bulk of their assets are directed, then anything they say about the domestic situation is even less credible.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

How does this fit with the idea of disarming the Americans, and pushing harder on gun controls?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The NSA has all of the intel on all of the people and so if there was a real issue I am sure they would want to save their own heads first a reply to: ausername

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Cells consisting of converts, recruits from the domestic population are not going to be easily identified, so there really isn't going to be any credible Intel. They aren't communicating with their "brothers" in the ME. They are independent and know how to remain in the dark, and how to avoid raising suspicion, evade surveillance etc.

imo

This is conjecture though. There's no actual proof for this, other than you think they have that capability somehow. Like all the heads of ISIS came together 5 years ago and starting planning a US invasion or something like that.

And MORE than likely as we've seen over the years, these terrorist cells are known to the FBI and other domestic intelligence agencies and are being watched. Hell even sometimes helped.

Source

Source

Source

It's ridiculous. You guys are basically running a catch and release program.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
The NSA has all of the intel on all of the people and so if there was a real issue I am sure they would want to save their own heads first a reply to: ausername

They couldn't even keep their own guy Snowden under surveillance enough to catch him before he went to mother Russia. If they can't detect him in time, they will never catch anyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join