It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The same dream two nights in a row.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

Has anyone ever had the same dream two nights in a row? I've had recurring dreams before but usually months (or even years) in between. Has anyone else experienced this?

Anyway, as for the dream itself? Well it's a weird one and I don't remember all of the details. It has to do with people dying from disease...only to rise again. The question asked is are they undead or are they reborn? My answer was reborn.

According to my Dream Dictionary death is actually a good omen. I'm no expert in interpreting dreams do if anyone wants to take a stab at it then feel free.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

I used to dream a LOT about tornadoes , different scenes and people but always the same outcome , the tornado would never come...prior to the dreams and all during I had a paralyzing fear when there were watches and warnings.

In my late 20's I had a final tornado dream , they finally came upon us , no one was hurt , no one died.
After that my fear subsided.

Your dream reminds me of a recent thread here...Ebola Zombies,lol

Best of luck !!!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have lucid dreams and can continue the "movie" next time i go to sleep, i put my head on the pillow and start remembering where i was before i woke up and within couple minutes im there again. I kinda like it that i am able to finish the story sort of.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I just posted a thread about a reoccurring dream I have had but never back to back, only days apart.

Dollukka seems to share that same quality I have also. On occasion a dream will pick up the next day but never repeat.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

Wow!! I flipped out when I read your post!! I had that exact same recurring dream from the time I was 9 until my mid 20's!!! Strangely enough when my daughter was 9 she began having the exact same dream!! I have an idea of what it meant....but have never understood why my daughter experienced the same dream!!

So freaky!!

Pax

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I had a dream that i was on a train, it was going too fast, as if it was going to derail. The people around me where dressed in old fashioned clothes (American, old fashion) and i had the impression they where actors. Suddenly i saw a collapsed building, again old fashioned, American looking with light brown brickwork and white woodwork like small towers. Most of the bricks in the front of it where blasted or fallen out in the shape of a V. Suddenly without warning the V shaped shifted and collapsed again. The name Capital or Capitol was mentioned and the number 35 or 45, i think it was 45.

Watch out for a false flag event at a train station in Washington with the number 45 connected (Capitol, Capital)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I don't have that many reoccurring dreams and don't recall if I've ever had one two nights in a row.

What is the same about a lot of my dreams is the scenery. There are there's houses that are in my dreams, quite a bit. There will be slight variations like paint color or decor. None of them are homes that I recognize having ever been in and have always thought it a little strange. The good thing about the reoccurring homes is that I realize I'm dreaming and it turns lucid.

Reoccurring dreams are pretty strange.

new topics

top topics

join