It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EAS as a tool to induce mass hypnosis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The EAS has had several incarnations, but has never been used once to alert the masses of any threat on a national level, not even during the attacks of September 11th, 2001. If multiple-airplane hijackings and active terrorist attacks on domestic soil do not warrant the employment of this system, then what was it really designed to deliver to the masses?

EAS

Probably garbage, but you can thank the writers of "The Strain" for this inspiration.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

It's just another ABC organization black hole for your money. Chances are they get funds from the government and allocate it to some secret program where Arabs die.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

It's just another ABC organization black hole for your money. Chances are they get funds from the government and allocate it to some secret program where Arabs die.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
On the other hand, when you hear 170.200 MHz come alive the S done HTF.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-9-2014 by NightFlight because: for the life of me I don't know why this took two url's to get the link to work on this page. Its a conspiracy I tell you!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Lol best part

On February 11, 2013, hackers broke into the EAS networks in Great Falls, Montana and Marquette, Michigan to broadcast an emergency alert that zombies have risen from their graves in several counties in Montana and Michigan's Upper Peninsula.

I don't know about any hypnosis, but I jump to attention when I hear that sound... so I guess it kinda is.

new topics

top topics

join