It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Fired for Refusing Flu Shot Sues Hospital, Federal and State Governments for $100,000,000

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardiffGiant
also, the myriad of experts that you link to are not giving informed comments.
they are spreading false information to people and that is dangerous business.

apparently you can not see the difference...

Really? Could you tell us what your extensive knowledge on the subject is and show us proof? Because apparently you and "gethyped, and Pardon seem to think that your false claims are more important that any research that refutes your hubris...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Really? Could you tell us what your extensive knowledge on the subject is and show us proof? Because apparently you and "gethyped, and Pardon seem to think that your false claims are more important that any research that refutes your hubris...

what are you talking about?
i have not made any false claims...for the 783rd time, i am not an expert on this matter

i dont have to explain or prove anything because i am not publishing 'studies' and spreading false information...
see how that works?

dont need credentials to read an article but if you write an article and want it to be taken seriously then you need to produce the credentials.

unless the article is full of hokum. in that case it really does not matter
edit on 5-10-2014 by CardiffGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
BTW, here is one of the tricks that the CDC and some others use to manipulate data on the links between vaccines and neurological disorders such as autism and WHY they only publish some meta-analyses while hiding others...

In this video Rep Bill Bosey asks Dr Coleen Boyle of the CDC SPECIFICALLY if the CDC has made studies of vaccinated chindren vs unvaccinated children, and after failing to derail the question she has to admit that the CDC hasn't done studies of vaccinated children vs unvaccinated children...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

Of course not, instead you have resorted to trolling around on the thread...and apparently according to you that is enough evidence against the plethora of studies that refutes your hubris.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

a reply to: CardiffGiant

Of course not, instead you have resorted to trolling around on the thread...and apparently according to you that is enough evidence against the plethora of studies that refutes your hubris.

again with the trolling...i guess since you dont agree then it is trolling huh?

for someone who was not going to respond to me anymore you sure have responded quite a bit.
whats that about?

eh, dont matter. say what you will.

edit on 5-10-2014 by CardiffGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
More questions and answers from the congressional inquiry on whether vaccines can cause autism.

According to the research mentioned on this inquiry cases of autism in the US used to be 1 in 10,000, and they are now 1 in 88, which is a very large increase.

BTW, some people keep forgetting the fact that nowadays children can get 9-10 different vaccines all at once, and children who were healthy before being vaccinated have become very ill and acquired neurological disorders including autism after getting vaccinated.

edit on 5-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

More tripe from the anti-vaxxer "talking points". Too much to copy and paste succinctly but this article addresses this nicely:

www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

Why don't you read this then?
Vaccines are not Associated with Autism...a meta-analysis

Because there is a plethora of other studies that say the contrary...

Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2013, 10(10), 5209-5220; doi:10.3390/ijerph10105209

Article

The Kinetic Signature of Toxicity of Four Heavy Metals and Their Mixtures on MCF7 Breast Cancer Cell Line†

Egbe Egiebor 1, Adam Tulu 1, Nadia Abou-Zeid 1, Isoken Tito Aighewi 2 and Ali Ishaque 1,* 

+ Authors' affiliations

Received: 11 October 2012; in revised form: 30 November 2012 / Accepted: 4 December 2012 / Published: 21 October 2013

(This article belongs to the Special Issue Proceedings from the Ninth International Symposium on Recent Advances in Environmental Health Research)

 View Full-Text |  Download PDF [257 KB, uploaded 19 June 2014]

Abstract

Cite This Article

Citations to this Article

Article Metrics

Abstract: This study evaluated the kinetic signature of toxicity of four heavy metals known to cause severe health and environmental issues—cadmium (Cd), mercury (Hg) lead (Pb) arsenic (As)—and the mixture of all four metals (Mix) on MCF7 cancer cells, in the presence and absence of the antioxidant glutathione (GSH). The study was carried out using real time cell electronic sensing (RT-CES). RT-CES monitors in real time the electrical impedance changes at the electrode/culture medium interface due to the number of adhered cells, which is used as an index of cell viability. Cells were seeded for 24 h before exposure to the metals and their mixtures. The results showed that in the presence and absence of cellular glutathione, arsenic was the most cytotoxic of all five treatments, inducing cell death after 5 h of exposure. Lead was the least cytotoxic in both scenarios. In the presence of cellular GSH, the cytotoxic trend was As > Cd > MIX > Hg > Pb, while in the absence of GSH, the cytotoxic trend was As > Hg > MIX > Cd > Pb. The findings from this study indicate the significance of glutathione-mediated toxicity of the metals examined—particularly for mercury—and may be clinically relevant for disorders such as autism spectrum disorder where decreased glutathione-based detoxification capacity is associated with increased mercury intoxication.

Keywords: heavy metals; real time electronic cell sensing; glutathione; L-buthionine sulphoximine

This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.

www.mdpi.com...

And tell us why is it that the CDC has also done meta-analyses which instead of making it available to the public they have hidden, including from "experts" such as biochemist Dr. Brian Hooker?...

And why is it that you don't listen to what whistleblowers, including from the CDC have to say about hidden research which refute the claims that vaccines are safe, or the fact that the CDC, and FDA have been hiding a plethora of other such studies or manipulated the data?

Such as Dr. William Thompson, Senior Scientist at the CDC.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responding to a charge from one of its own senior scientists that it omitted key data in a 2004 study that would have revealed a link between autism and a commonly-required childhood vaccine, MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella).

The allegation was made by CDC epidemiologist William Thompson in a statement this week issued through his attorney. It states: “I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism.

It is highly unusual, if not unprecedented, for a sitting CDC senior scientist to blow the whistle on alleged scientific misconduct involving a study article that he co-authored. In this instance, the impact of the charge is magnified by more than a decade of allegations from autism advocates who say the federal government and pharmaceutical interests have worked to downplay or hide associations between vaccines and autism.

A spokesman for the journal Pediatrics today said the publication stands by the study despite the news. “There’s a standard process that journals follow when an article is questioned,” said the spokesman. “Those discussions took place between the editors of Pediatrics and the authors of this study, and the editors concluded the research was appropriately conducted.” Pediatrics is published by the American Academy of Pediatrics, which accepts vaccine industry funding.

The Director of the CDC Immunization Safety Office, Dr. Frank DeStefano, is a co-author of the now-questioned study which has been widely-cited to dispel an MMR-autism link. DeStefano is frequently quoted as an expert who debunks vaccine-autism ties.

I stand by the research and the conclusions in our 2004 paper, and I’ll reiterate that the evidence, thus far, the weight of the evidence, is against a causal association between vaccines and autism,” DeStefano told me in a telephone interview this week.

sharylattkisson.com... SharylAttkisson+(Sharyl+Attkisson

Of course, I know what your modus operandi response is going to be... To try instead to just blame one, or two people, and to try to discredit the statements made by William Thompson.

Why have you posted those again when the first has no association with vaccines and the second has been discussed earlier in the thread and the reasons the data is withheld to SOME people has been shown to you?

Explain how the first link dis-proves the vaccine/autism meta analysis please?
And the word plethora means more than one...

Here's another view of the "whistleblower".
www.snopes.com...
Use the links within the piece to learn more. Or don't as it may alter what you believe.

Oh, and here's a vaccinated vs unvaccinated study that there aren't any of.

leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk...

It really is like whack-a-mole with you isn't it?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

More questions and answers from the congressional inquiry on whether vaccines can cause autism.

According to the research mentioned on this inquiry cases of autism in the US used to be 1 in 10,000, and they are now 1 in 88, which is a very large increase.

BTW, some people keep forgetting the fact that nowadays children can get 9-10 different vaccines all at once, and children who were healthy before being vaccinated have become very ill and acquired neurological disorders including autism after getting vaccinated.

Ah, politicians talking about medicine.
I'm sure they welcome doctors discussing politics with them.

Make sure that when you look at the "increase" you take into account the extensive widening of the ASD spectrum and better diagnostic techniques.

Actually don't do that as it may invalidate your belief.
And definitely don't look look up why correlation does not imply causation.
(HINT: See the link about organic food sales and autism I posted earlier).

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
(double post)

edit on 5-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: double post.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Oh, and here's a vaccinated vs unvaccinated study that there aren't any of.

leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk...

It really is like whack-a-mole with you isn't it?

wow... and you post a link to a study based on ECONOMICS?... Are you out of your mind?... LOL those 3 people are ECONOMISTS, but I guess according to you they are "experts on vaccines huh"?...

You obviously did not even read the link you gave...

I wonder who keeps trying to derail this thread with lies and false information?...

This link you gave is referencing
this link from 3 ECONOMISTS...

I guess "your instincts" didn't work on that one huh, like they never seem to work...

edit on 5-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: change statement.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Pardon?

ROFLMAO... and you post a link to a study based on ECONOMICS?... Are you out of your mind?... LOL those 3 people are ECONOMISTS, but I guess according to you they are "experts on vaccines huh"?...

You obviously did not even read the link you gave...[/b]

I wonder who keeps trying to derail this thread with lies and false information?...

This link you gave is referencing
this link from 3 ECONOMISTS...

I guess "your instincts" didn't work on that one huh like they never seem to work?...

Oops.
You did it again. (Or rather didn't. Read properly that is).
What have I said about attention to detail?

An infectious diseases doctor.
www.massgeneral.org...

And it's a demographical study so it makes sense that there's experts in public health demographics doesn't it?
www.hsph.harvard.edu...
www.hsph.harvard.edu...

So they're not all economists are they?

edit on 5/10/14 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

At least I don't misrepresent and make false claims about sources I post... I EXPLAINED quite clearly that those videos were responses of Drs from the CDC to a congressional inquiry...

You on the contrary post a research paper from ECONOMISTS as if this BS study you just linked came from "vaccine experts"...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

At least I don't misrepresent and make false claims about sources I post... I EXPLAINED quite clearly that those videos were responses of Drs from the CDC to a congressional inquiry...

You on the contrary post a research paper from ECONOMISTS as if this BS study you just linked came from "vaccine experts"...

I have to guess you posted this before you read my previous post.
They're not all economists are they?
And I bet you haven't actually read the study itself have you?
Obviously not.

Here's a nice piece about the congressional hearing you're putting so much faith into.
"In any case, Maloney begins by complimenting Dan Burton for “doing such a fine job” back in the day. She then demands to know why autism prevalence has gone from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 88, dismissively saying that she “doesn’t want to hear that we have better detection” and claiming that detection would not account for a jump from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 88. That is, of course, a straw man argument. As I’ve pointed out many times, screening programs, broadening of diagnostic criteria, diagnostic substitution, and better detection can easily account for huge increases in the prevalence of a condition. My favorite example is ductal carcinoma in situ, whose incidence increased 16-fold in 30 years just because of mammographic screening. Other examples include hypertension and hypercholesterolemia. In reality, the prevalence of autism is probably not higher (or at least nowhere as much higher as the antivaccine movement would like you to believe) than 30 years ago. When careful studies are done, it is found that autism prevalence is the same now as it was then. So, right off the bat, we know that Maloney doesn’t want to hear the science-based answer, namely that diagnostic substitution, broadening of the diagnostic criteria, and more intensive screening programs have led to a massive increase in autism prevalence without a real, biological increase. She’s convinced that the vaccine program or some other environmental factor is causing an “autism epidemic,” and she falls for the “too many too soon” trope beloved antivaccinationists. Unfortunately, Colleen Boyle, the hapless CDC official who had to answer, appears completely unprepared for the hectoring about vaccinations to which Maloney subjects her."

www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...-27856

edit on 5/10/14 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Oh yeah right.... According to you...

David Bloom

Clarence James Gamble Professor of Economics and Demography
Dr. David E. Bloom is Clarence James Gamble Professor of Economics and Demography in the Department of Global Health and Population, Harvard School of Public Health. Dr. Bloom is an economist whose work focuses on health, demography, education, and labor.

www.hsph.harvard.edu...

Yeah, that is an expert on vaccines according to you huh?...

David Canning

Education

Ph.D., Economics, Cambridge University, 1984.

B.A., Economics and Mathematics, Queen’s University Belfast, 1979.

www.hsph.harvard.edu...

That is "another of your experts in vaccines" huh?...

As for Erica S. Shenoybc. That particular research is based on statistics, and what I read so far she didn't provide any evidence on that research that would contradict the "real research" you keep trying to dismiss... This is the reason why this paper she participated on is published in an ECONOMICS journal and not on a medical journal...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I do believe you when you say that you don't misrepresent and make false claims about the sources you post.
And that's because I don't believe you actually know what you're posting.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Oh yeah right.... According to you...

David Bloom

Clarence James Gamble Professor of Economics and Demography
Dr. David E. Bloom is Clarence James Gamble Professor of Economics and Demography in the Department of Global Health and Population, Harvard School of Public Health. Dr. Bloom is an economist whose work focuses on health, demography, education, and labor.

www.hsph.harvard.edu...

Yeah, that is an expert on vaccines according to you huh?...

David Canning

Education

Ph.D., Economics, Cambridge University, 1984.

B.A., Economics and Mathematics, Queen’s University Belfast, 1979.

www.hsph.harvard.edu...

That is "another of your experts in vaccines" huh?...

As for Erica S. Shenoybc. That particular research is based on statistics, and what I read so far she didn't provide any evidence on that research that would contradict the "real research" you keep trying to dismiss... This is the reason why this paper she participated on is published in an ECONOMICS journal and not on a medical journal...

Now you are misrepresenting what I've posted.
You do realise that people can see what I've posted and then can see your replies and comments too don't you?
Looking foolish again eh.

Here's the full text of the study.
www.hsph.harvard.edu...

As I did with a couple of your links earlier, disregard the authors and tell me what's why it should be dismissed.
Look at the basis for the study, the methodology, the results and the conclusion.

Remember the non-experts you've cited have no research.
The research you've posted by various disciplines has been dismissed on content irrespective of the authors.

You do the same.
Go on.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Naa, so far it has been you, alongside some other people, who keep trying to derail the thread. You post a blog in which some random person who is not even a doctor on ANY field, as if his responses can debunk all the research papers I linked in this thread... You then twist around what I have been saying. I never said Dr. Brogan was an expert on vaccines, but that she is a specialist in a range of medical fields and who has studied and published work on some substances that can cause toxicity in the human body. Not to mention that you, alongside some others, keep trying to dismiss research after research simply "because you don't agree with their conclusions".

Then there is the fact that you, and some other people, keep implying that only you and those who agree with you are informed, when in your latest post you link an ECONOMICS research paper as if it was proof that vaccines can't be detrimental...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Naa, so far it has been you, alongside some other people, who keep trying to derail the thread.
if youre talking about me, ive been on topic the entire time

Not to mention that you, alongside some others, keep trying to dismiss research after research simply "because you don't agree with their conclusions".
if youre talking about me, i am not dismissing it because i dont agree. i am dismissing it because it is hokum

Then there is the fact that you, and some other people, keep implying that only you and those who agree with you are informed
if youre talking about me, i have not made that implication at all. matter of fact i said that myself, pardon, and you are giving informed comments

you have a penchant for lying and distorting facts.
you claim people have said things that they didnt...
why is that?
compulsion??

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Remember the non-experts you've cited have no research.
The research you've posted by various disciplines has been dismissed on content irrespective of the authors.

You do the same.
Go on.

All you have done is deny, and deny. You just don't want to accept anything that refutes your "belief". I have included the fact that even whistleblowers from the CDC admit that they manipulate data and studies. I have posted evidence that the CDC and FDA do not always "test samples" as they claim to do. Not to mention the fact that according to CDC and FDA there is no specific test they perform that can verify whether manufacturers have indeed filtered ethylmercury and aluminum adjuvants through a purification process claimed by vaccine manufacturers. And who is to forget your false claims that no vaccine now uses ethylmercury that are given to children and I proved you wrong. To this day the multiple-dose flu vaccine is given to adults and children. Apart from other vaccines that use ethylmercury or aluminum adjuvants alongside other substances that can cause neurological disorders at the levels being given to children.

There is the fact that independent tests have been done on vaccines that manufacturers claim to have been purified of ethylmercury and aluminum salts yet the results show large concentrations of these substances when these particular vaccines were not supposed to have such levels of mercury and aluminum...

There is also the fact that in recent years there have been several instances when vaccines have been distributed and given to millions of people, and only AFTER people/children were infected with various diseases was it discovered that the CDC and FDA DID NOT DO THEIR JOBS, as several batches of infected vaccines have been delivered to several countries and were not detected until after millions were infected...

All you do is "deny", and it is obvious you don't take almost any time at all to read YOUR OWN LINKS as you proved by posting an statistic that was published on an economic journal as if it was proof that vaccine do not cause any detrimental side effect.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join