It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Fired for Refusing Flu Shot Sues Hospital, Federal and State Governments for $100,000,000

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
omg omg omg omg....

there is a little particle that could be in some vaccines and it could cause inflammation.......

omg omg omg......

better not vaccinate and take my chances with polio....

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

I knew it, all you can do is be a troll. Good job, I guess that's the limit of your intelligence... "OMG OMG OMG..."

BTW, not need for you to respond anymore. It is obvious you don't give a crap about anything that contradicts your view on this topic. If you are just going to continue to be a troll stay out of the thread.

edit on 5-10-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

I knew it, all you can do is be a troll. Good job, I guess that's the limit of your intelligence... "OMG OMG OMG..."

BTW, not need for you to respond anymore. It is obvious you don't give a crap about anything that contradicts your view on this topic. If you are just going to continue to be a troll stay out of the thread.

i give a crap about all kinds of things.
i like how since i dont agree with you im a troll....

i have not broken any terms and conditions....upsetting you is not against the t&c so i will continue to post in this thread. feel free not to respond though.
you keep posting the same hokum so its probably better that way.

i will just converse with my main man/woman pardon

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well they may as well start making the birth control shot mandatory too. Hospitals are short staffed on nurses as it is, and nurses are mostly women. We can't have them taking time off for labor and delivery.

End Sarcasm

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

in genetically susceptible individuals. This study reviews the relevant actions of aluminum adjuvants and sources of genetic risk that can combine to adversely affect a vulnerable sub-population.

These genetic factors may therefore define a genetically-vulnerable sub-population, children with a family history of atopy,
These actions provide a mechanism for aluminum-adjuvant promotion and enhancement of non-target IgE in a genetically vulnerable sub-population. Identification of these individuals may decrease the risk of adverse events associated with the use of aluminum-containing vaccines.

i just bolded a few things for you....trying to make it easier for you to make an informed decision....
youre welcome

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Open Access

Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2013, 10(8), 3771-3800; doi:10.3390/ijerph10083771

Review

Thimerosal Exposure and the Role of Sulfation Chemistry and Thiol Availability in Autism

Janet K. Kern 1,* , Boyd E. Haley 2, David A. Geier 1, Lisa K. Sykes 3, Paul G. King 3 and Mark R. Geier 1

+ Authors' affiliations

Received: 14 May 2013; in revised form: 10 July 2013 / Accepted: 11 July 2013 / Published: 20 August 2013

(This article belongs to the Special Issue Environmental Health Risk Assessment)
 Download PDF [285 KB, uploaded 19 June 2014]

Abstract: Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurological disorder in which a significant number of the children experience a developmental regression characterized by a loss of previously acquired skills and abilities. Typically reported are losses of verbal, nonverbal, and social abilities. Several recent studies suggest that children diagnosed with an ASD have abnormal sulfation chemistry, limited thiol availability, and decreased glutathione (GSH) reserve capacity, resulting in a compromised oxidation/reduction (redox) and detoxification capacity. Research indicates that the availability of thiols, particularly GSH, can influence the effects of thimerosal (TM) and other mercury (Hg) compounds. TM is an organomercurial compound (49.55% Hg by weight) that has been, and continues to be, used as a preservative in many childhood vaccines, particularly in developing countries. Thiol-modulating mechanisms affecting the cytotoxicity of TM have been identified. Importantly, the emergence of ASD symptoms post-6 months of age temporally follows the administration of many childhood vaccines. The purpose of the present critical review is provide mechanistic insight regarding how limited thiol availability, abnormal sulfation chemistry, and decreased GSH reserve capacity in children with an ASD could make them more susceptible to the toxic effects of TM routinely administered as part of mandated childhood immunization schedules.

Keywords: thimerosal; susceptibility; sulfation; thiols; autism

www.mdpi.com...

Open Access

Entropy 2012, 14(11), 2227-2253; doi:10.3390/e14112227

Review

Empirical Data Confirm Autism Symptoms Related to Aluminum and Acetaminophen Exposure†

Stephanie Seneff 1,* , Robert M. Davidson 2 and Jingjing Liu 1

+ Authors' affiliations

Received: 24 September 2012; in revised form: 16 October 2012 / Accepted: 5 November 2012 / Published: 7 November 2012

(This article belongs to the Special Issue Biosemiotic Entropy: Disorder, Disease, and Mortality)

 Download PDF [441 KB, updated 8 November 2012; original version uploaded 7 November 2012]

Abstract

Cite This Article

Citations to this Article (6)

Article Metrics

Abstract: Autism is a condition characterized by impaired cognitive and social skills, associated with compromised immune function. The incidence is alarmingly on the rise, and environmental factors are increasingly suspected to play a role. This paper investigates word frequency patterns in the U.S. CDC Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) database. Our results provide strong evidence supporting a link between autism and the aluminum in vaccines. A literature review showing toxicity of aluminum in human physiology offers further support. Mentions of autism in VAERS increased steadily at the end of the last century, during a period when mercury was being phased out, while aluminum adjuvant burden was being increased. Using standard log-likelihood ratio techniques, we identify several signs and symptoms that are significantly more prevalent in vaccine reports after 2000, including cellulitis, seizure, depression, fatigue, pain and death, which are also significantly associated with aluminum-containing vaccines. We propose that children with the autism diagnosis are especially vulnerable to toxic metals such as aluminum and mercury due to insufficient serum sulfate and glutathione. A strong correlation between autism and the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) vaccine is also observed, which may be partially explained via an increased sensitivity to acetaminophen administered to control fever.

Keywords: autism; vaccines; MMR; HEP-B; glutathione; sulfate; cholesterol sulfate; aluminum; mercury; acetaminophen

www.mdpi.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Oh dear.
You've not been reading properly again (which isn't surprising since you're still banging on about my claiming to be an expert which, if you get a grown-up to read my posts for you, they'll point out to you that I haven't claimed that at all)

LOL, you like to cherry pick, like always. First of all my argument was in response to your claims that none of the research I have posted links to refutes your claims and do not come from experts, which I have proven is a lie, but you do love to lie don't you?...

Second, AGAIN I have stated that there are vaccines which don't use many of these ingredients which can be toxic. Of course there are vaccines that are needed, but there are others which are not needed more so when they efficacy has not been demonstrated, and their negative health impacts are many.

BTW, my argument about Dr Kelly Brogan is around YOUR claims that only you and people like you can determine who can give an informed opinion on whether some substances in vaccines are safe or not. You imply that your "claims" are better than hers because you agree with some "blogger who is not even a doctor" and because you can link to A COUPLE of research studies meanwhile so far I have given around 20 which dispute your claims.

If you don't think that doctors like Kelly Brogran can give an informed decision, then YOU shouldn't be trying to pass your false claims as "truth" when you don't specialize in vaccines either"...

You should re-read your posts and then mine to comprehend what I've been saying.

I have two issues, the first is with the vast majority of the "evidence" you've been posting.
None of it actually backs-up what you're saying.
I've pointed out why it doesn't back it up too. I've done it in a way that a lay-person can understand.
I've needed no expertise to do so, it's as plain as the eye can see.

Secondly, I've an issue with the people you've called experts like Brogan and Buttram who have had no relevant experience AND who have had no research published.

Why can't you understand this?

One question you've constantly dodged is why you accept the anti-vax rantings of people not connected with vaccine research (of which there are few, as has been demonstrated) but ignore the research done by people actually in the field itself?

Why do you pick the few out of context that fit in with your belief?
Why do you not pick out the thousands (not just 20 or so) which show vaccines are safe?
That's what I don't get about people like you.

Go into any children's hospital and speak with a paediatrician about vaccines.
Better still, a paediatric immunologist.
See if you can find one who agrees with you.
Surely then you would be talking to a validated expert in the field, not someone who runs holistic "healthcare" from their Madison Avenue consulting rooms.

Don't get me wrong, I know with you and your ilk that it's not really the science you disagree with, it can't be as it's overwhelmingly in favour of vaccinations so what is it with you?
Is it an innate fear of chemicals?
Is it a fear of being told what to do?
Is it just pure ignorance?
Is it a fear of the establishment and/or government?

It has to be one of those and if it is, say so.
Just don't try to use science to prove your point as you will fail.
Every single time.
edit on 5/10/14 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardiffGiant

i just bolded a few things for you....trying to make it easier for you to make an informed decision....
youre welcome

And AGAIN you show not to have read my responses, despite you claiming "to have read all responses in this thread"... I specifically mentioned that there are genetic predispositions that can increase the risks on children getting autism, but even children who are not genetically predisposed are also at risk.

If instead of being a troll you would have taken the time to "actually read" the excerpts and information I provided you would have found that the incidence of autism in children has "increased dramatically." This is not just due to "more children being genetically predisposed", but rather because the use and increase of use in vaccines with adjuvants, and or ethyl mercury (Thimerosal). Yes, Thimerosal has been used for many decades, but in the past children were not subjected to the increased amounts of "booster shots" that they have been subjected to and which increases the risk for neurological disorders.

A Case-Control Study of Mercury Burden in Children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders

Jeff Bradstreet, M.D.
DavidA. Geier, B.A.
Jerold J. Kartzinel, M.D.
James B.Adams, Ph.D.
MarkR. Geier, M.D., Ph.D.
Background
ABSTRACT

Large autism epidemics have recently been reported in the United States and the United Kingdom. Emerging epidemiologic
evidence and biologic plausibility suggest an association between autistic spectrum disorders and mercury exposure.
This study compares mercury excretion after a three-day treatment with an oral chelating agent, meso-2,3- dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA), in children with autistic spectrum disorders and a matched control population. Overall, urinary mercury concentrations were significantly higher in 221 children with autistic spectrum disorders than in 18 normal controls (Relative Increase (RI)=3.15; P < 0.0002). Additionally, vaccinated cases showed a significantly higher urinary mercury concentration than did vaccinated controls (RI=5.94; P < 0.005). Similar urinary mercury concentrations were observed among matched vaccinated and unvaccinated controls, and no association was found between urinary cadmium or lead concentrations and autistic spectrum disorders.
The observed urinary concentrations of mercury could plausibly have resulted from thimerosal in childhood vaccines, although other environmental sources and thimerosal in Rh (D) immune globulin administered to mothers may be contributory.
Regardless of the mechanism by which children with autistic spectrum disorders have high urinary mercury concentrations, the MSA treatment described in this study might be useful to diagnose their present burden of mercury.

Recent studies have analyzed the prevalence of autism from the mid-1980s through 2002 in the United States and the United Kingdom. ]The prevalence of autism is estimated to have risen from one in about 2,500 children in the mid-1980s to as common as one in 150 by 2002. Further, since all of these studies find the prevalence of autism in males to be four times that of females, the male prevalence of this disorder exceeds one in 100. These studies show that the rise in the prevalence in autism is genuine and not the result of population migration, differences in diagnostic criteria, or other potential confounders.
In 2001, the Institute of Medicine (IOM) of the United States National Academy of Sciences determined that a link between mercury from thimerosal contained in childhood vaccines and the recent dramatic increase in neurodevelopment disorders is biologically plausible. Recent studies demonstrate a strong epidemiologic link between exposure to mercury from thimerosal contained in childhood vaccines and neurodevelopment disorders.

www.vaccinationnews.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
Yeah let's not forget that vaccines are probably the most important advancement in medicine after anti biotics. The problem is we never know when to stop.

Anti biotics are way over used and vaccines for minor things like flu are ineffective. Too much of a good thing is never good. Basic common sense.

A lesson we have yet to learn. We live in a world where 'two for the price of one' is the deal of the day.

Until we live in a world where the quality of your health care is not based on how much money you are willing or able to spend, and where sick people are no longer the source of massive wealth for a few, we had been look very closely at anything that big pharma is selling and even closer at anything they are "giving" away.

edit on 5-10-2014 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: I really should stop trying to post from mobile.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Open Access

Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2013, 10(8), 3771-3800; doi:10.3390/ijerph10083771

Review

Thimerosal Exposure and the Role of Sulfation Chemistry and Thiol Availability in Autism

Janet K. Kern 1,* , Boyd E. Haley 2, David A. Geier 1, Lisa K. Sykes 3, Paul G. King 3 and Mark R. Geier 1

+ Authors' affiliations

Received: 14 May 2013; in revised form: 10 July 2013 / Accepted: 11 July 2013 / Published: 20 August 2013

(This article belongs to the Special Issue Environmental Health Risk Assessment)
 Download PDF [285 KB, uploaded 19 June 2014]

Abstract: Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurological disorder in which a significant number of the children experience a developmental regression characterized by a loss of previously acquired skills and abilities. Typically reported are losses of verbal, nonverbal, and social abilities. Several recent studies suggest that children diagnosed with an ASD have abnormal sulfation chemistry, limited thiol availability, and decreased glutathione (GSH) reserve capacity, resulting in a compromised oxidation/reduction (redox) and detoxification capacity. Research indicates that the availability of thiols, particularly GSH, can influence the effects of thimerosal (TM) and other mercury (Hg) compounds. TM is an organomercurial compound (49.55% Hg by weight) that has been, and continues to be, used as a preservative in many childhood vaccines, particularly in developing countries. Thiol-modulating mechanisms affecting the cytotoxicity of TM have been identified. Importantly, the emergence of ASD symptoms post-6 months of age temporally follows the administration of many childhood vaccines. The purpose of the present critical review is provide mechanistic insight regarding how limited thiol availability, abnormal sulfation chemistry, and decreased GSH reserve capacity in children with an ASD could make them more susceptible to the toxic effects of TM routinely administered as part of mandated childhood immunization schedules.

Keywords: thimerosal; susceptibility; sulfation; thiols; autism

www.mdpi.com...

Open Access

Entropy 2012, 14(11), 2227-2253; doi:10.3390/e14112227

Review

Empirical Data Confirm Autism Symptoms Related to Aluminum and Acetaminophen Exposure†

Stephanie Seneff 1,* , Robert M. Davidson 2 and Jingjing Liu 1

+ Authors' affiliations

Received: 24 September 2012; in revised form: 16 October 2012 / Accepted: 5 November 2012 / Published: 7 November 2012

(This article belongs to the Special Issue Biosemiotic Entropy: Disorder, Disease, and Mortality)

 Download PDF [441 KB, updated 8 November 2012; original version uploaded 7 November 2012]

Abstract

Cite This Article

Citations to this Article (6)

Article Metrics

Abstract: Autism is a condition characterized by impaired cognitive and social skills, associated with compromised immune function. The incidence is alarmingly on the rise, and environmental factors are increasingly suspected to play a role. This paper investigates word frequency patterns in the U.S. CDC Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) database. Our results provide strong evidence supporting a link between autism and the aluminum in vaccines. A literature review showing toxicity of aluminum in human physiology offers further support. Mentions of autism in VAERS increased steadily at the end of the last century, during a period when mercury was being phased out, while aluminum adjuvant burden was being increased. Using standard log-likelihood ratio techniques, we identify several signs and symptoms that are significantly more prevalent in vaccine reports after 2000, including cellulitis, seizure, depression, fatigue, pain and death, which are also significantly associated with aluminum-containing vaccines. We propose that children with the autism diagnosis are especially vulnerable to toxic metals such as aluminum and mercury due to insufficient serum sulfate and glutathione. A strong correlation between autism and the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) vaccine is also observed, which may be partially explained via an increased sensitivity to acetaminophen administered to control fever.

Keywords: autism; vaccines; MMR; HEP-B; glutathione; sulfate; cholesterol sulfate; aluminum; mercury; acetaminophen

www.mdpi.com...

Why would any self-respecting "research" article point out that thimerosal is "49.55% Hg by weight"?
Why is that necessary?
That seems to be completely superfluous.
And that's actually in the abstract!
Talk about leading to a foregone conclusion.

Here's the conflict of interest at the bottom
"Conflicts of Interest
Conflicts of Interest
All of the authors have been involved in vaccine litigation including as expert witnesses and consultants. CoMeD has been involved in litigation with the FDA for the removal of Thimerosal from drugs and to have the FDA enforce its exciting regulations with respect to Thimerosal. There was no monetary compensation sought for individuals allegedly damaged by Thimerosal in the CoMeD litigation.
"
What a surprise. Well, I have mentioned about the Greiers before...

The second starts with an incorrect assumption that vaccines cause autism and bases the study on that.
A study which uses VAERS data (look up why you shouldn't use VAERS data for real research).

Both of the studies fail at the first hurdle.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardiffGiant

youre welcome

And AGAIN you show not to have read my responses, despite you claiming "to have read all responses in this thread"... I specifically mentioned that there are genetic predispositions that can increase the risks on children getting autism, but even children who are not genetically predisposed are also at risk.

If instead of being a troll you would have taken the time to "actually read" the excerpts and information I provided you would have found that the incidence of autism in children has "increased dramatically." This is not just due to "more children being genetically predisposed", but rather because the use and increase of use in vaccines with adjuvants, and or ethyl mercury (Thimerosal). Yes, Thimerosal has been used for many decades, but in the past children were not subjected to the increased amounts of "booster shots" that they have been subjected to and which increases the risk for neurological disorders.

A Case-Control Study of Mercury Burden in Children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders

Jeff Bradstreet, M.D.
DavidA. Geier, B.A.
Jerold J. Kartzinel, M.D.
James B.Adams, Ph.D.
MarkR. Geier, M.D., Ph.D.
Background
ABSTRACT

Large autism epidemics have recently been reported in the United States and the United Kingdom. Emerging epidemiologic
evidence and biologic plausibility suggest an association between autistic spectrum disorders and mercury exposure.
This study compares mercury excretion after a three-day treatment with an oral chelating agent, meso-2,3- dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA), in children with autistic spectrum disorders and a matched control population. Overall, urinary mercury concentrations were significantly higher in 221 children with autistic spectrum disorders than in 18 normal controls (Relative Increase (RI)=3.15; P < 0.0002). Additionally, vaccinated cases showed a significantly higher urinary mercury concentration than did vaccinated controls (RI=5.94; P < 0.005). Similar urinary mercury concentrations were observed among matched vaccinated and unvaccinated controls, and no association was found between urinary cadmium or lead concentrations and autistic spectrum disorders.
The observed urinary concentrations of mercury could plausibly have resulted from thimerosal in childhood vaccines, although other environmental sources and thimerosal in Rh (D) immune globulin administered to mothers may be contributory.
Regardless of the mechanism by which children with autistic spectrum disorders have high urinary mercury concentrations, the MSA treatment described in this study might be useful to diagnose their present burden of mercury.

Recent studies have analyzed the prevalence of autism from the mid-1980s through 2002 in the United States and the United Kingdom. ]The prevalence of autism is estimated to have risen from one in about 2,500 children in the mid-1980s to as common as one in 150 by 2002. Further, since all of these studies find the prevalence of autism in males to be four times that of females, the male prevalence of this disorder exceeds one in 100. These studies show that the rise in the prevalence in autism is genuine and not the result of population migration, differences in diagnostic criteria, or other potential confounders.
In 2001, the Institute of Medicine (IOM) of the United States National Academy of Sciences determined that a link between mercury from thimerosal contained in childhood vaccines and the recent dramatic increase in neurodevelopment disorders is biologically plausible. Recent studies demonstrate a strong epidemiologic link between exposure to mercury from thimerosal contained in childhood vaccines and neurodevelopment disorders.

www.vaccinationnews.org...

Why don't you read this then?
Vaccines are not Associated with Autism...a meta-analysis

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You should re-read your posts and then mine to comprehend what I've been saying.

I have... You want to dismiss not only the statements of doctors because "according to you they need to be experts in vaccines to be able to give an informed comment". Of course, it doesn't matter if YOU are NOT an EXPERT in vaccines. And it doesn't matter to you if I have posted evidence from biochemists, toxicologists, and vaccine experts...

Then you try to dismiss EVERY research, and make false claims about them not corroborating my argument, when it is quite the contrary.

I NEVER said they were "experts in vaccines", however Dr. Brogan among others has done clinical research studies of how some substances can be toxic on the human body, which gives more credence to her opinion on this matter than your claims "based on your instincts" based on your lies that "no research corroborates that autism is linked to these substances", when I have posted research after research which states the OPOSITE to what you claim...

Then you use the claims form a man WHO IS NOT EVEN A DOCTOR ON ANY FIELD OF MEDICAL SCIENCE and you claim he has debunked all of the research I linked in this thread...

Secondly, I've an issue with the people you've called experts like Brogan and Buttram who have had no relevant experience AND who have had no research published.

I called them SPECIALISTS in different medical fields, never said those 2 were experts on vaccines... However, you keep dismissing that for example Dr. Brogan has done clinical research on some substances and their toxicity on the human body, which does give her more pexperience on this topic than your claims "based on your instincts and the claims from a random person in a blog"...

Then again, do I need to mention ONCE MORE that YOU are not an expert in vaccines either?... So according to your own logic your opinions don't matter at all... More so when all you keep doing is being dismissive and claim I haven't posted any real research despite the fact that I have been posted plenty of research and evidence from clinical studies.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

there are genetic predispositions that can increase the risks on children getting autism, but even children who are not genetically predisposed are also at risk.

you know who is at risk of getting polio and measles?
kids who dont get vaccinated....

i would like to see you answer pardons questions...can you please do that?

here they are again......these are pardons questions but i am curious myself

---Why do you pick the few out of context that fit in with your belief?
Why do you not pick out the thousands (not just 20 or so) which show vaccines are safe?---
---------------------------------------

i would also like to know....
thank you in advance

edit*

why ignore all of the legit science in favor of hokum?

edit on 5-10-2014 by CardiffGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
also, the myriad of experts that you link to are not giving informed comments.
they are spreading false information to people and that is dangerous business.

apparently you can not see the difference...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

First of all, more BS about "thousands of studies"... how about you link to those THOUSANDS of studies?...

And how the hell is this out of context?...

Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2013, 10(10), 5209-5220; doi:10.3390/ijerph10105209

Article

The Kinetic Signature of Toxicity of Four Heavy Metals and Their Mixtures on MCF7 Breast Cancer Cell Line†

Egbe Egiebor 1, Adam Tulu 1, Nadia Abou-Zeid 1, Isoken Tito Aighewi 2 and Ali Ishaque 1,* 

+ Authors' affiliations

Received: 11 October 2012; in revised form: 30 November 2012 / Accepted: 4 December 2012 / Published: 21 October 2013

(This article belongs to the Special Issue Proceedings from the Ninth International Symposium on Recent Advances in Environmental Health Research)

 View Full-Text |  Download PDF [257 KB, uploaded 19 June 2014]

Abstract

Cite This Article

Citations to this Article

Article Metrics

Abstract: This study evaluated the kinetic signature of toxicity of four heavy metals known to cause severe health and environmental issues—cadmium (Cd), mercury (Hg) lead (Pb) arsenic (As)—and the mixture of all four metals (Mix) on MCF7 cancer cells, in the presence and absence of the antioxidant glutathione (GSH). The study was carried out using real time cell electronic sensing (RT-CES). RT-CES monitors in real time the electrical impedance changes at the electrode/culture medium interface due to the number of adhered cells, which is used as an index of cell viability. Cells were seeded for 24 h before exposure to the metals and their mixtures. The results showed that in the presence and absence of cellular glutathione, arsenic was the most cytotoxic of all five treatments, inducing cell death after 5 h of exposure. Lead was the least cytotoxic in both scenarios. In the presence of cellular GSH, the cytotoxic trend was As > Cd > MIX > Hg > Pb, while in the absence of GSH, the cytotoxic trend was As > Hg > MIX > Cd > Pb. The findings from this study indicate the significance of glutathione-mediated toxicity of the metals examined—particularly for mercury—and may be clinically relevant for disorders such as autism spectrum disorder where decreased glutathione-based detoxification capacity is associated with increased mercury intoxication.

Keywords: heavy metals; real time electronic cell sensing; glutathione; L-buthionine sulphoximine

This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.

www.mdpi.com...

I have posted several similar research as the above in this thread.

Not to mention that I have had to respond to more trollish BS from people like you and Pardon instead of actually responding to legitimate questions. Pardon wants to imply that his/her opinion is more valuable than other doctors despite the fact that Pardon is NOT AN EXPERT IN VACCINES... Then, just because I excerpted some doctors who are not specialists in vaccines, but have done studies on these issues by looking at the available data from research, and you and pardon want to dismiss ALL the research altogether...

Talk about hokum...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

First of all, more BS about "thousands of studies"... how about you link to those THOUSANDS of studies?...

Then, just because I excerpted some doctors who are not specialists in vaccines, but have done studies on these issues by looking at the available data from research, and you and pardon want to dismiss ALL the research altogether...

pardon has posted several links...that should be enough
and yeah, if its hokum(which it is) then i dismiss it

i will have to go through and see if pardon claimed to be an expert....pretty sure he/she didnt

i know you never claimed to be an expert either....thing is you jumped on board this hokum train and have not looked back.

so, not going to answer the questions?
too busy not responding to me, the troll?

edit*

edit on 5-10-2014 by CardiffGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

What does this have to do with vaccines? Again, you're only demonstrating your incompetence. This graph explains this phenomenon quite nicely:

www.skepticblog.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

And how the hell is this out of context?...

Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2013, 10(10), 5209-5220; doi:10.3390/ijerph10105209

Article

The Kinetic Signature of Toxicity of Four Heavy Metals and Their Mixtures on MCF7 Breast Cancer Cell Line†

Egbe Egiebor 1, Adam Tulu 1, Nadia Abou-Zeid 1, Isoken Tito Aighewi 2 and Ali Ishaque 1,* 

+ Authors' affiliations

Received: 11 October 2012; in revised form: 30 November 2012 / Accepted: 4 December 2012 / Published: 21 October 2013

(This article belongs to the Special Issue Proceedings from the Ninth International Symposium on Recent Advances in Environmental Health Research)

Abstract

Cite This Article

Article Metrics

Abstract: This study evaluated the kinetic signature of toxicity of four heavy metals known to cause severe health and environmental issues—cadmium (Cd), mercury (Hg) lead (Pb) arsenic (As)—and the mixture of all four metals (Mix) on MCF7 cancer cells, in the presence and absence of the antioxidant glutathione (GSH). The study was carried out using real time cell electronic sensing (RT-CES). RT-CES monitors in real time the electrical impedance changes at the electrode/culture medium interface due to the number of adhered cells, which is used as an index of cell viability. Cells were seeded for 24 h before exposure to the metals and their mixtures. The results showed that in the presence and absence of cellular glutathione, arsenic was the most cytotoxic of all five treatments, inducing cell death after 5 h of exposure. Lead was the least cytotoxic in both scenarios. In the presence of cellular GSH, the cytotoxic trend was As > Cd > MIX > Hg > Pb, while in the absence of GSH, the cytotoxic trend was As > Hg > MIX > Cd > Pb. The findings from this study indicate the significance of glutathione-mediated toxicity of the metals examined—particularly for mercury—and may be clinically relevant for disorders such as autism spectrum disorder where decreased glutathione-based detoxification capacity is associated with increased mercury intoxication.

Keywords: heavy metals; real time electronic cell sensing; glutathione; L-buthionine sulphoximine

This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.

www.mdpi.com...

I have posted several similar research as the above in this thread.

Not to mention that I have had to respond to more trollish BS from people like you and Pardon instead of actually responding to legitimate questions. Pardon wants to imply that his/her opinion is more valuable than other doctors despite the fact that Pardon is NOT AN EXPERT IN VACCINES... Then, just because I excerpted some doctors who are not specialists in vaccines, but have done studies on these issues by looking at the available data from research, and you and pardon want to dismiss ALL the research altogether...

Talk about hokum...

If you keep repeating the same falsehoods about me you just look more and more foolish.

Why don't you answer the question I've asked you several times about why you believe who you do?

And the thousands of studies link?
Would you like to start here?
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
There's lots of big words so you may need some help.

That link you posted above has nothing to do with vaccines I'm afraid.
Tell me exactly why you think it does.

And what's your area of expertise again?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

What does this have to do with vaccines? Again, you're only demonstrating your incompetence. This graph explains this phenomenon quite nicely:

www.skepticblog.org...

I was thinking more along these lines.
boingboing.net...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Why don't you read this then?
Vaccines are not Associated with Autism...a meta-analysis

Because there is a plethora of other studies that say the contrary...

Article

+ Authors' affiliations

Abstract

Cite This Article

Article Metrics

www.mdpi.com...

And tell us why is it that the CDC has also done meta-analyses which instead of making it available to the public they have hidden, including from "experts" such as biochemist Dr. Brian Hooker?...

And why is it that you don't listen to what whistleblowers, including from the CDC have to say about hidden research which refute the claims that vaccines are safe, or the fact that the CDC, and FDA have been hiding a plethora of other such studies or manipulated the data?

Such as Dr. William Thompson, Senior Scientist at the CDC.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responding to a charge from one of its own senior scientists that it omitted key data in a 2004 study that would have revealed a link between autism and a commonly-required childhood vaccine, MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella).

The allegation was made by CDC epidemiologist William Thompson in a statement this week issued through his attorney. It states: “I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism.

It is highly unusual, if not unprecedented, for a sitting CDC senior scientist to blow the whistle on alleged scientific misconduct involving a study article that he co-authored. In this instance, the impact of the charge is magnified by more than a decade of allegations from autism advocates who say the federal government and pharmaceutical interests have worked to downplay or hide associations between vaccines and autism.

A spokesman for the journal Pediatrics today said the publication stands by the study despite the news. “There’s a standard process that journals follow when an article is questioned,” said the spokesman. “Those discussions took place between the editors of Pediatrics and the authors of this study, and the editors concluded the research was appropriately conducted.” Pediatrics is published by the American Academy of Pediatrics, which accepts vaccine industry funding.

The Director of the CDC Immunization Safety Office, Dr. Frank DeStefano, is a co-author of the now-questioned study which has been widely-cited to dispel an MMR-autism link. DeStefano is frequently quoted as an expert who debunks vaccine-autism ties.

I stand by the research and the conclusions in our 2004 paper, and I’ll reiterate that the evidence, thus far, the weight of the evidence, is against a causal association between vaccines and autism,” DeStefano told me in a telephone interview this week.

sharylattkisson.com... SharylAttkisson+(Sharyl+Attkisson

Of course, I know what your modus operandi response is going to be... To try instead to just blame one, or two people, and to try to discredit the statements made by William Thompson.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join