It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola there is a cure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There is a simple, inexpensive cure for Ebola.

phaelosopher.com...

Sodium Chlorite, Citric Acid, and Calcium Hypochlorite. The New Reality...

The "Chlorite Matrix" is a solution made with Sodium Chlorite, and usually Citric Acid. Other acid, such as Acetic, Lactic,etc etc can be substituted. The use of Lactic Acid is "specifically directed" to the production of "Beta- propane" or Acetone.

In order for the Chlorite Matrix to produce the expected results, the Sodium Chlorite MUST BE Sodium CHLORITE, and the Citric Acid MUST BE PURE and from a NATURAL SOURCE

There are several versions of the Chlorite Matrix which are well known. Beginning with the earliest (1984) published work (so far), the Sarin et al work with his chlorite matrix is continually referred to by Authors of related papers, and that Chorite Matrix invention is now protected by Dr. Friedrich W. Kuhne of OXO CHEMIE AG, Switzerland. That evidence exists within the Patentstorm registered 6086922 "WF10" chlorite matrix based compound's four patents. I recommend that you google Patentstorm 6086922, open that site, click the small yellow box "full paper", and read it five times. Print it out. Pass it out. Mag it to your fridge.

Within that Patentstorm 6086922 international patent, there are the results regarding the use of that Chlorite Matrix based WF10 in HUMAN TRIALS is there. The science is well represented, and the results are clearly stated. The WF10, administered by injection, successfully "cured/ended" the HIV/AIDS issue with regard to the four HIV/AIDS infected volunteers. The numbers regarding the return of T cell, NK cells, and ATP production are stated, along with the Nine Week long administration of WF10 those returns required.

While this does not prove that sodium chlorite and citric acid will kill Ebola, it does show its potential to kill stubborn, so called incurable viruses.

With that said I have had hemimorphic viruses, namely Dengue. It has been used by many me included to cure Dengue in less than 6 hrs. There are also numerous testimonials to this fact on the web.

clinicaltrials.gov...

Patent for treating alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis using sodium chlorite

What the all have in common is that chlorine Dioxide is the produced by sodium chlorite.
www.forbiddenhealth.com...

Chlorine dioxide safety:

1. In general, human studies have not found adverse effects in individuals consuming low concentrations (0.04–0.15 mg/kg-day) of chlorine dioxide or chlorite in experimental studies (Lubbers et al., 1981, 1982, 1984a) or consuming drinking water disinfected with chlorine dioxide (Michael et al., 1981; Tuthill et al., 1982).

2. In solution sodium chlorite (NaClO2) is very alkaline and stable but when acidified it forms the gas chlorine dioxide (ClO2) which smells the same as chlorine and probably is the strongest all-round antimicrobial and parasite remedy. While it destroys all anaerobic microbes and parasites, it does not damage the beneficial lactobacteria of our intestinal flora. The only residue left in water, food, or in the body after treatment with MMS is a small amount of table salt or sodium chloride (NaCl).

forum.mndassociation.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
And we know that ebola suppresses the immune response

[link to www.faqs.org]

Drug, bio-affecting and body treating compositions inorganic active ingredient containing elemental chlorine or elemental chlorine releasing inorganic compound (e.g., chlorties, hypochlorites, etc.)

Patent application title: USE OF A CHEMICALLY-STABILIZED CHLORITE SOLUTION FOR INHIBITING AN ANTIGEN-SPECIFIC IMMUNE RESPONSE

Inventors: Friedrich-W. Kuehne (Bangkok, TH) Michael Mcgrath (Burlingame, CA, US) Edgar Engleman (Atherton, CA, US)
Assignees: DIMETHAID AG
IPC8 Class: AA61K3320FI
USPC Class: 424661
Class name: Drug, bio-affecting and body treating compositions inorganic active ingredient containing elemental chlorine or elemental chlorine releasing inorganic compound (e.g., chlorties, hypochlorites, etc.)
Publication date: 2011-03-31
Patent application number: 20110076344

Abstract:

Methods of using a stabilized chlorite solution to inhibit antigen-specific immune responses are disclosed. The stabilized chlorite solution, when administered to a mammal in need thereof, can prevent the presentation of antigens by antigen presenting cells. The stabilized chlorite solution therefore is useful in treating, inter alia, auto-immune diseases, treating diseases caused by an inappropriate immune response, treating lymphoproliferative disease and in inhibiting rejection in transplant patients.
Claims:

1-26. (canceled)

27. A method of treating a patient suffering from an autoimmune disease or disease caused by inappropriate immune response, comprising administering to the patient a therapeutically effective amount of WF10, said disease selected from the group consisting of: myasthenia gravis, systemic lupus erythematosus, serum disease, type I diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatic fever, Sjorgen syndrome, systemic sclerosis, spondylarthropathies, Lyme disease, sarcoidosis, autoimmune hemolysis, autoimmune hepatitis, autoimmune neutropenia, autoimmune polyglandular disease, autoimmune thyroid disease, multiple sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, colitis, Crohn's disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), graft rejection, graft vs. host response, graft vs. host disease, allergic asthma, allergic rhinitis and atopic dermatitis.
www.faqs.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
4.1 Chlorine Dioxide Chemistry: Chlorine dioxide functions as a highly selective oxidant due to its unique, one-electron transfer mechanism where it is reduced to chlorite (ClO2-) (Hoehn et al., 1996). 4.4 – Chlorine dioxide is a strong oxidant and disinfectant. Its disinfecting mechanisms are not well understood, but appear to vary by the type of microorganism. 4.4.1 – In the first disinfection mechanism, chlorine dioxide reacts readily with amino acids cysteine, tryptophan, and tyrosine, but not with viral ribonucleic acid (RNA) (Noss etal., 1983; Olivier et al., 1985) It was concluded that chlorine dioxide inactivated viruses by altering the viral capsid proteins.
Do you See? These quotes and hundreds of other quotes I didn’t have room for prove conclusively that MMS can be selective and is indeed selective. Now one more thing: [link to srv.ezinedirector.net] This data written by Lenntech is often quoted around the world by universities and in scientific papers. This company, along with others, proves that chlorine dioxide does not harm the human body in low concentrations such as those used by MMS. This is the quote:

“As an oxidizer chlorine dioxide is very selective. It has the ability due to unique one-electron exchange mechanism. Chlorine dioxide attacks the electron-rich center of organic molecules. One electron is transferred and chlorine dioxide is reduced to chlorite (ClO2).” Then the chlorite attracts four more electrons which rips a hole in the side of the pathogen, killing it.

supporting links www.epa.gov..../ogwdw000/mdbp/pdf/alter/chapt_4.pdf
www.lenntech.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There is no dangerous liability to ingesting chlorine dioxide over an extended period of time.

The next argument was the concept that taking MMS might be dangerous when taking it for a few days. But that has also been proven not true. Back in 1982, the National Institutes of Health in Washington, DC conducted an extended double blind clinical trial to determine that very fact, whether there is a liability in taking chlorine dioxide over a period of time. They also tested the chemicals sodium chlorite, and sodium chlorate at the same time. The tests were conducted with humans and not with rats, thus one does not have to try to extrapolate to show that rats can equal humans. The tests conducted showed that no adverse conditions resulted in human bodies. Here is the link to the report. Read it for yourself and decide

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So where did you acquire this wonder drug? From what I have seen it is only able to be sold as a water purification additive. You say you have taken it, but how was it administered and what are the dosages that were given?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So where did you acquire this wonder drug? From what I have seen it is only able to be sold as a water purification additive. You say you have taken it, but how was it administered and what are the dosages that were given?

I buy it on Ebay. 2 pounds for 40 dollars if I remember correctly. thats enough for about 26 4 oz bottles.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
One bottle of 28 percent sodium chlorite should last a familly of four a couple of years. I took it for dengue which is a hemoratic illness like ebola and all symptoms were gone within 12 hours. I have many friends here in Thailand that have used it and had the same results. We each took 6 to 8 drops, twice an hour apart.
edit on 29-9-2014 by rken2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I've got to add this to my arsenal of natural anti-virals. Everyone should have some on hand to use for emergencies and when something has been unleashed that is going around to make people sick. Who knows what's actually in the chemtrails, could be airborne pathogens? Since anyone can have the ebola virus and bring it anywhere without symptoms showing for 21 days, preparedness is the word for the day! It's all about preparedness more than anything else! It's because some people are prepared, and others are not. If your immune system is working the way it is supposed to, then Ebola, HIV, Bird/Swine and the standard winter Flu will not have much of an effect on you. I make it a point to keep my immune system boosted by taking natural supplements, drinking alkaline water (disease can't live in an elevated pH body very long.) I regularly take colloidal silver (a natural anti-bacterial and anti-viral agent) and natural zeolite.

What I don't take or do is vaccines. I've had my share over 30 years ago in the Marine Corps and got sick all the time, mostly right after the vaccination! I haven't seen the inside of a hospital (as a patient) for over 35 years. I worked as a medic too and was exposed to lots of ill people, but rarely got more than a sniffle that lasted a couple days. I do workout and eat organic (non bug sprayed foods) as much as possible.

You can discover more about how the Ebola virus affects your body and what to do to protect yourself proactively against that or even the common Flu virus that affects a thousand times more people each year, by checking out the following article: Ebola Virus

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well, since you have not acquired ebola I guess that's proof it works.

I hear banging sticks together keeps tigers away too.

edit on 11/22/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ive heard Colloidal Silver knocks the snot out of it...despite FDA warnings.

I dunno take to 2 drops everyday & it was used as an antibiotic before big pharma came on scene by the military in the 40's.

So i will go with that & take my chances. Sure as # im not taking some vaccine given out by the CDC or FDA.

Silver

top topics

join