It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conservative Double Standards In The UK!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Osborne Wants To Cut The Deficit!!!

So George Osborne wants to cut the deficit by claiming if Tories win the next election, God forbid, his party will freeze benefits...

The welfare freeze would include Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support, Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit, Child Benefit and Employment Support Allowance, paid to those judged capable of work.

So pretty much all those in need...
Mainly young working Mothers...
All to save £3billion...

Well how about stopping the Nearly £12Billion in "Aid" to First World State Of Israel???

Of course the Conservatives are staunch Zionist Boot-Lickers Of The Highest Order!!!

Each year the UK gives over £6billion to Israel and a similar amount in arms. This is more than the combined amount of aid given to any other country.

Mr.Osborne The Zionist Shoe Shiner!!!

Asked about Osborne's comments, she said: "George is a very good friend of the Israeli government and therefore he, more than anybody else, should have been saying quite frankly to the Israeli government that what you are doing is not in your interest.

This is probably the biggest single act of self-harm that the Israeli government has done over the last few years. What he should have been saying to the Israeli government is that it is unnecessary for you to kill innocent civilians, to displace a quarter of the Gazan population, for you to flatten schools, hospitals and power supplies and water supplies to achieve your end.

Had George done that, I agree with him that it would not have been necessary for me to resign."

So take from those in need...
& give to the genocidal...

Should we be surprised???

Labour said Mr Osborne was standing up "for the very wealthiest few".

No not really...that's exactly what we expect from Tory scum...
I'm usually Non-Partisan in threads...
But this is just what the spin doctor ordered...

I'll be voting Labour...
At least Ed Miliband had the balls to condemn Israel whilst David Cameron towed the line and followed the Israeli narrative!!!

F# The Poor...
Let's Fund The Terrorist State Of Israel!!!

The Conservative Motto!!!

F# The Tories...
Lets Cut Israeli Aid!!!

My Motto!!!

Edit: Now this could have gone in the Rant section but I do see a political conspiracy involving Aid to Israel...
However Mods, do whatever is necessary!
edit on 29-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Stated!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hey now!
If politicians didn't have double standards, they would not have any standards.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Already beat you too it.

Thread

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Good one pal, never really thought of that!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Nice one Ewok pal...
I was hoping to keep it along the lines of Israeli Aid in comparison...
But I see you mentioned cutting foreign aid...

Damn my slowness

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Here would be another way to cut the shortfall...

www.accountancyage.com...

Get rid of private contracted firms out of the business of government. I happen to know a guy who knows a guy, who works for HMRC, and he reports that Mapeley charge obscene markups for everything they provide to the government organisation. They supply everything from office equipment like photocopiers, toner, and printers, right down to the biro pens and stationary used at HMRC. A computer mouse that you or I would buy for less than fifteen pounds, costs HMRC £68.99 from the Mapeley catalogue, and because HMRC, and their employees, are prohibited from purchasing anything from anywhere else, that means HMRC have no choice in the matter.

So, Mapeley overcharge the government by four and a half times the street value of the products and services supplied to HMRC over the course of the contract, and meanwhile, Mapeley are paid into an offshore account which means that HMRC do not get revenue back in tax from these totally unmitigated thieves!

Get rid of em!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thank god that the Scots decided to stay, hopefully they can all turn out to vote like in the referendum and help us kick these idiots out of power.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

We are so morally corrupt we can't even comprehend why government charity is actually theft. If you could choose which party's rules you would live under, would you choose the labour party? Leftists can only survive by coercion.

Here in the US only about 30 percent of government charity actually reaches the poor. It's far better to entrust charity to those who understand accountability and compassion. Normally that would be the christian church, but there are really very few christians left in the west.

The greatest irony though is the fact that if you lower taxes and regulations on business, government revenue goes up. This happened recently in the UK when they lowered the corporate tax rate.

www.tysknews.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The UK does not "give" six billion in aid to Israel. The website narrative is wrong and therefore the OP is wrong. The UK provides zero aid to Israel. Typical myth-making from the "Zionists are everywhere" clap-trap.

On the other hand, the UK gives the "the Occupied Palestinian Territories", as they are referred to by the UK, £80M.

Whatever George Osborne's views are, official UK policy is critical of Israel.

Mixing Israel/Zionists and the Conservatives - priceless. Conservatives = Bad. Zionists =Bad. Add the together and you get Really Bad.

Regards

top topics

join