It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Sayed Habib Musawi ‘tortured, killed by Taliban’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Not a good time for dual Nationalities to be traveling into some of the worlds garden spots.

You have to feel sorry for Sayed and his family. It is one thing to be singled out and then killed but to be tortured first because you have a Aussie passport and then killed...not nice...

I would expect over the next few months or years anyone from a country who is part of the coalition and the new bombing campaign should consider themselves targets of ISIS, the Taliban or any other branch there of .. I can only imagine if some Saudi Prince was captured and killed what would be the fallout ?...
See article for pics and video

“It seems like it was all set up, because they just stopped the bus on the way to Ghazni and then they just went straight to my dad,” he said.

If that is the case (and I would not be surprised if it is) there are spies in the immigration department..
www.news.com.au...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I would expect over the next few months or years anyone from a country who is part of the coalition and the new bombing campaign should consider themselves targets of ISIS, the Taliban or any other branch there of
a reply to: 727Sky

So do you think it would matter to isis or taliban if people of those countries started torturing and killing members of their religion?

The same non-combatants that they say they will target?

I am not condoning it. Our western values are superior to their barbaric ways. But it is like a domino effect. They torture and kill people so we bomb them. They do not like being bombed so they threaten to kill people...

Maybe somebody should explain that if they stop killing people we will will stop bombing them and they can stop killing people because we bombed them for killing people because we bombed them....

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well...my thought is that they have contacts inside airports that let them know what nationalities are coming through. Once out of an airport they are easy picking. Beware where you travel!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Why are people still going to these countries? Any place that has known terrorists or known epidemics I believe you are taking your own life into your hands. Unfortunately you cant conceal carry in other countries outside of the US so at least you would have a chance to defend yourself, but that is bad I guess.

new topics

top topics

join