It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If The U.S. Has the Gravity-cancelling TR-3B Triangle, Do Other Countries Have Top Secret Air/Spacec

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Fascinating myths but nothing from them so far proven. The web is full of bs about Reptilians, the Old Empire, etc. But this is less believable even than the greys.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

My take on the ancient astronaught theory is this. The old testament says that man was molded by the angels. I guess today we would call angels interdemensional beings. I don't believe the beings these peoples of the past encountered were actually aliens from another planet, but rather beings who live between the fabric of space and time. The old testament, and the talmud make several references to creatures called Sheidim. The literal translation is demons. It says that there are angels and there are Sheidim. The talmud says the Sheidim are like the humans in three ways. They procreate, they eat, and they die. It says they live in our world, but they peak from behind the veil. Which is one quality that makes them like the angels. It also says like the angels they can fly from one end of the world to the other.

I believe those quotes from Ecclesiastes are not to be literally interpreted. The Author of Ecclesiastes was King Solomon who spoke in metaphors the entire book. Generally when the term serpent is used in the old testament, it is a metaphor for something evil. Solomon was a poet, and loved to praise god through his words much like his father David.
Do you have any references to this race of iron you spoke of in the old testament? Or to actual physical reptilians, the same way the old testament spoke about the Nephilim whom are to be taken literally?

Another interesting story, since we are on the subject of solomon is that the old testament discusses solomon capturing the king of the Sheidim. This Sheidim king was known as Asmodeus. After solomon captured Asmodeus he chinned him up and put him in a dungeon. Solomon forced Asmodeus's minions to help him build Jerusalem. Solomon did this all by using some sort of magic ring. One day Asmodeus asked solomon if he could try on the ring. At first solomon was apprehensive, but Asmodeus insisted it would be for just a moment, and after he would reveal to solomon all the knowledge of the higher worlds he was not able to attain himself. Solomon gave in. As soon as Asmodeus put the ring on solomon found himself thousands of miles away from jerusalem and lived all of that time as a begger while making his way back to his palace. After years of traveling solomon approached his palace gates and was stopped by the guards. Solomon exclaimed "Let me in! I am the King!". The guards laughed and said "that is the king", and pointed to a man who had taken on Solomon's form. Solomon said to the guards "Have you ever seen the king remove his shoes"? The guards looked at each other perplexed, and finally after much persistence the king was ordered to remove his shoes. When he did everyone saw that he had the feet of a chicken. The real Solmon reassumed his throne, and that was that. No mention of reptiles though.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ethanmag

The Race of Iron can have several interpretations from Biblical times:

en.wikipedia.org...
HEBREW BIBLE'S "REPHAIM" WERE RACE OF GIANTS IN IRON AGE ISRAEL

biblehub.com...
DEUTERONOMY 3:11 - OG KING'S IRON BED
OG, King of Bashan, was the last of the Rephaite giants. His bed was made of iron and was more than 13 feet long and 6 feet wide.

QUOTES FROM DANIEL ABOUT DIFFERENT RACES
"And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks into pieces and shatters everything, and the iron that crushes that kingdom will break into pieces and crush all the others.

"Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay.

"And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile.

"As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seeds of men, but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay." Daniel 2:40-43

This passage from Daniel is also a good example of strong and weak races living in the MidEast in biblical times. And how "they will mingle with the seeds of men, but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay."

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Then to WHOM do the controllers loyalty lie?
UNDER WHAT circumstances would they be decisively deployed?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I would venture to guess that these technologies are so secret, that they would be strictly forbidden from being used terrestrially, and if so only in the event of something like all out nuclear war.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

But since they exist under an EXTRA-CONSTITUTIONAL umbrella would they back the US specifically?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Not really, these BBT's supposedly operate through a multinational joint program.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

THEN logically they can't be under a NATIONSTATE at all so they are what we call CABAL elements otherwise the preservation of HUMAN life would preclude stopping conflict,using advanced tech.
Unless owners are PRIVATE in which case they are worse felons's that MADOFF ever thought of becoming,by siphoning the national budget.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Have you ever watched SG:1 or any of the other Stargate shows? They run a multinational joint effort/program in those series. From what I've read that is somewhat similar to how the BBT operate.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

How far will they let the planet sink into WW3?
SNIPE selected targets? WHAT about the ridiculous use of COMBUSTION ENGINES? We should have been using MAGNETICS now.
THAT could help the economy/ WORLD situation.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Hello MKMon- I believe its safe to assume that other countries have their own projects, secret weapons and programs just like we do or the UK does and others.

These other countries may not have the investment $$$ other countries have...but its in their best defense interests to keep up as best they can.

We used to compare our fighter jets with the Russian's MIG jets and other weaponry....so I know there are current comparisons. But I think too its also a matter of "my bomb is bigger than yours!"...so they have to at least keep these programs in pace with other countries.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
Here are some YouTube videos, that seem to indicate that other countries besides the U.S. have Top Secret air/spacecraft:

Of course they do!

www.youtube.com...
BLACK OPS PLANE SEEN LANDING AT LIVERPOOL, UK
May have the ability to morph between dimensions, since it appears to "blink out" on approach to the airport.

That is a Sentinel R1 and hardly "black ops", "multi dimensional" or what have you.... It didn't "blink out" either, it is just highly pixelated from his zoom and shonky camera work.

www.youtube.com...
MYSTERY STEALTH AIRCRAFT SPOTTED AT BAE WARTON

It's certainly a mock-up of something, anyway, for wind tunnel tests probably. Warton Grange is BAe's test facility and peeps are always saying they are seeing "UFO's" there...

edit on 29/9/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

First any proof of you claim in the title because all planes could be classed as anti gravity

As for your comments re the plane at Liverpool airport , it DOESN'T pop in and out, you are watching what looks like a phone video in 480p which is lower resolution than standard tv before HD came along. Is the POOR quality not apparent to you

Also not much of a secret plane when they use it in a TV add in the UK for recruitment

The problem on here is that to many members get carried away with the subject that interests them and any CRITICAL thinking just disappears.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

It's an RCS model. They're frequently mounted upside down on the test pole, and have a mounting bracket on top of them that can be used to move them around by truck.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks for your post!

"I believe its safe to assume that other countries have their own projects, secret weapons and programs just like we do or the UK does and others."

This has really been a good discussion. Despite a few tangents, I've learned a lot in just a few pages. Which provokes even more questions:

~ The Triangle craft were developed by the U.S., with the budget siphoned away from developing a shuttle replacement. Although I don't understand why the Triangle isn't taking our astronauts to the ISS by now. (Unless that $60 Million a seat we pay to Russia to get our astronauts to the ISS may be like the millions we throw at glitch-a-minute SpaceX, as a possible back-door foreign aid to Israel.)

~ Most of these ultra-tech native craft are controlled "jointly" or by multi-nationalities, according to info on this page. If so, can the Triangles take Americans to the Russian Moon Base? Is that Moon Base also a "joint, multi-national" project?

~ And Cavtrooper touches on a sub-topic that also greatly interests me: When do these Advanced propulsion and gravity-cancelling technologies move out of the joint-military DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases) to be integrated into NASA and our space programs, which now have only maybe-to-the-moon manned spaceflight capabilities?

~ And I'm still wondering what the Air Force's endlessly-orbital unmanned spaceplane is doing:

www.news.com.au...
U.S. AIR FORCE SECRET X37B SPACE PLANE

No one knows exactly what it's doing up there, but surveillance and possibly weapons-delivery to orbital platforms is suspected. Is this too under "joint, multi-national" control, sharing its surveillance with other countries?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
From your MYSTERY STEALTH AIRCRAFT SPOTTED AT BAE WARTON video.. If you look closely that is a non flyable mock up. None of the control surfaces are functional. Either a plastic movie prop or a concept vehicle..

youtu.be...

When the Iranians displayed their mock-up everybody cried hoax, despite the fact that the design is stealthy and flyable when actually produced.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
If you spin a ring so fast that its angular velocity multiplied by its radius is greater than the escape velocity from the Earth, does it levitate? Every point in the ring would be travelling at a velocity horizontal the Earth's surface that would put it in orbit or leave the Earth if it were a free point. It doesn't seem logical but if you take a snapshot, at every instant in time, every particle in that ring has escape velocity. That would explain why UFOs are disc shaped.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Here are some YouTube videos, that seem to indicate that other countries besides the U.S. have Top Secret air/spacecraft:

www.youtube.com...
May have the ability to morph between dimensions, since it appears to "blink out" on approach to the airport.

www.youtube.com...

I'm not sure what to make of this next video. There's something very odd going on in Tampa, Florida, that I haven't quite figured out yet. And here's a video of a Spec Ops Demo in downtown Tampa - starting over the water - in 2012:

www.youtube.com...
SPEC OPS DEMO IN DOWNTOWN TAMPA, FLORIDA (2012)

1st one is an RAF Sentinel.

2nd one is the BAE Replica. A non-working model used for testing.

theaviationist.com...

If any country has this, then it's not going to be on plain view for any Tom, Dick or Harry to view.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: big_BHOY

Thanks for your post.

By what you and others have posted in this discussion, it looks like everyone is still in "Stealth Aircraft" mode. Meaning only the U.S. and its secret global "joint bases" have retro-engineered enough crashed-UFOs to produce something as advanced as the TR-3B gravity-cancelling triangle.

If I'm wrong, please correct me. What countries have gone beyond stealth-planes and are developing anti-gravity and spacecraft-capable propulsion systems?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Someone just made up that Tr3B crap, no evidence of that name designation exists.

www.youtube.com...
RUSSIAN ATTACK-CRAFT FIRE ON STRANGE STATIONARY CRAFT
I've seen this bizarre 2-legged craft before. In this video it is hovering stationary, explodes and breaks into 3 pieces as it falls between buildings. There are no falling pilots or any other debris, just three massive pieces that look hollow. Is this another country's Top Secret anti-gravity craft? Or is this a test destruction on something the Russians are working on?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I'm not sure what to make of this next video. There's something very odd going on in Tampa, Florida, that I haven't quite figured out yet. And here's a video of a Spec Ops Demo in downtown Tampa - starting over the water - in 2012:

www.youtube.com...
SPEC OPS DEMO IN DOWNTOWN TAMPA, FLORIDA (2012)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join