It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from MOM(Mars orbiter mission)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
ISRO is releasing pictures from the Mars Orbiter , i will keep updating the pictures here as they release more

The image was taken from an altitude of 74500 km from the surface of Mars
The above pic is amazing , notice the huge sandstorm and the polar ice caps of mars seem to be bigger than i initially thought

edit on 29-9-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Nice image. I hope the sandstorm(s) keep well away from the two operating Rovers.

For those who don't know about India's Mars Orbital Mission, or want to learn more, or just habitually click on links, here is the mission's Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-9-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Might as wll be the first:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

swamp gas, or reflection off lens .. sry

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Stunning photos right there, thanks for the share OP!!

Isn't it 'curious' how now India are using the "Vector" logo? (as highlighted in the post above) the same as every space agency throughout the world??..even so called sworn enemies (well that is the front for the big game) hmmm...there was a thread on here about this (a short one..no thanks to the shills) anyway despite the debunking attempts, a member concluded that this logo is the symbol of Enki..i have to agree with that and my research echoes that sentiment...even star trek are flaunting the same logo..this stuff is deep..

edit on 29-9-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman

Of course space agencies use a vector in their logos; it suggests upward movement. What would you expect them to use, a smiley face? A picture of a head of lettuce? A soup can?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Thanks Mom! Nice to see pictures from your trip. I hope you're having a wonderful time. We all send our love and hope everything goes well.

Your truly, M S Buck.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Buddyman

Of course space agencies use a vector in their logos; it suggests upward movement. What would you expect them to use, a smiley face? A picture of a head of lettuce? A soup can?

maybe a nice picture of our reptilian overlords?

i jest of course

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Nice pics! S&F mate

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Cool.. there are visible stars in the first picture

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
And the second the universal matrix is visible ? and some stars

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is great! We need as many people working to get us off this lonely rock as we can. Eggs in one basket and all that.

Kudos to India!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wow those are amazing pictures, I didn't think MOM had that nice of a camera on board. Guess I need to read up on her specs tonight. Can't wait to see more pictures.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I suspect those might be flaws in the digital image, not stars. I have been unable to find out anything about the "Mars Colour Camera" beyond it being "tri-colour." It may be of the type used in consumer technology, so perhaps at last people will be able to see what Mars "really looks like." (Although it almost certainly would not look like that if you were there in person.)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Nice catch!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Anaglyph 3D image of Mars - generated using multiple pictures acquired by Mars Color Camera.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Just so you know, an alien space craft has already been sighted in the new mars photos:

Yup they are back!

OG

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

New pictures taken by MOM
edit on 8-10-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join