It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Beheader Linked To Al Qaeda Leader Awlaki, Boston Bomber's Mosque

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

You know... everything is a flase flag, the US is complicit in everything that happens, if we had involvement with Isis at first surely we intended them to go bat S crazy

The reality is real conspiracy is 1% at best, it gets old listening to the crowd on ats that believe nothing is real.

You just decided to connect every negative event in 10 years in less than a paragraph and you must be right because everyone is fried from fluoride. Nice

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Get rid of the threat and take the spoils of war. So wish they would do this instead of worrying about targeting civilians. Everytime they drop a bomb anywhere in the ME the people that live there come out with the pictures of dead civilians and say how come and try and get world opinion on their side. Just rip the band aid off and be done with it. Civilian casualties are part of war, always have been and always will be. Hell, even if you dont believe in the bible just read the book of exodus. They kill EVERYBODY when they enter a town and for a good reason too...because the relatives of the "victims" that are slayed "accidently" tend to get pissy and come after you till they are gone then some other family member steps up and so on. We need to wipe the slate clean with these people. They dont fear us and they should.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
I don't buy that. Looks like another set up.

Sounds like made up Propaganda again. Firstly the Boston Bombers weren't actually the bombers. Blackwater did the Boston bombing!

They are using their Propaganda Outlets to try and program the 'Sheeple' into believing this is another Terrorist affiliated attack and thus make way for another False Flag attack on the US.

Again as with the Boston Bombing fiasco there is also the 9/11 connection?

This school was visited by Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi,who piloted planes into the north and south towers of the World Trade Center.

Remember there is still no proof that Muslim Terrorists were involved in 9/11. The official narrative of 9/11 is not a proven fact. As is the official narrative of Boston Bombings!

I'm calling BS Propaganda on this one!

How about the photos of them going through security? How about the notes full of instructions in the hotel rooms? Ignorance is strong with this one.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Oh yeah. Forgot about those. Still images with screwed up times of the Terrorists going through security. Passports of hijackers found on the street after a building Demolition (Collapse). Qurans found in cars and hotel rooms on 9/11 and 7/7.

A bit like the photo on the 7/7 London Bombings of the 4 bombers entering the tube station. Photo was fake. Only 1 guy was on the pic.

Granted not all attacks are False Flags. Just the ones that get all the Media (Propaganda) attention!

And in the case of the BBC and CNN mistakes of the reporting of these attacks are made. Gives you a clue of their being real situations or made up ones!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Threat of another beheading in Oklahoma. Story Here
edit on 30-9-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

originally posted by: Hilux1996

I don't buy that. Looks like another set up.

Sounds like made up Propaganda again. Firstly the Boston Bombers weren't actually the bombers. Blackwater did the Boston bombing!

They are using their Propaganda Outlets to try and program the 'Sheeple' into believing this is another Terrorist affiliated attack and thus make way for another False Flag attack on the US.

Again as with the Boston Bombing fiasco there is also the 9/11 connection?

This school was visited by Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi,who piloted planes into the north and south towers of the World Trade Center.

Remember there is still no proof that Muslim Terrorists were involved in 9/11. The official narrative of 9/11 is not a proven fact. As is the official narrative of Boston Bombings!

I'm calling BS Propaganda on this one!

How about the photos of them going through security? How about the notes full of instructions in the hotel rooms? Ignorance is strong with this one.

How dare you present facts that fly in the face of a conspiracy. Don't you know that our government had all bases covered when the perpetrated this? They got their patsies to walk through security and left instructions in hotel rooms to throw off the armchair sleuths. Everyone knows our government is so adept in pulliing it off.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
First of all,

originally posted by: 200Plus

I did four tours in Iraq. Please provide the links of American or British soldiers cutting the heads off Muslims...............

Thank you for your service. (and for not cutting off their heads)

As far as the subject matter, there is now a video from his family - mom and sister - they are so upset, saying there are two sides to a story and we aren't hearing his. Seriously? I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit. He cut off her freaking head!!! Who cares what his side is???

They are also not pressing terrorist charges because they believe it would be easier/quicker to convict him of murder.

Yes he tried to convert people to islam prior to beheading this woman.

One thing I can assume from all this is that it will happen again. Not by his hand obviously, but others. That being said, time to get my CCW.
edit on SepTue, 30 Sep 2014 13:46:53 -050053.thpm535314p by mrsdudara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I saw the video from his mother as well, makes me sick. She should be standing up there saying how much she feels for the other families and thats it, not that there are two sides to the story and she wants justice. I couldnt believe it when she said that.

www.youtube.com...

There is the link to the video she posted. Horrible.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
The truth is it is not that ISIS and other groups behead people that is the problem.

The real issue is that we don't.

This trend of self hatred, absolute understanding and star trek like "be benign to other cultures" crap has got to go, the sheer insanity of spending Trillions on war to bomb buildings and phone them first to tell your enemies to get out and take over countries and NOT permanently occupy them is ridiculous.

Remember WW2?

Japan is still under "contract" to us to this day so to speak, we dropped Atomic bombs on them...

lol imagine if during ww2 we didn't kill civilians? The only reason we shouldn't have is that life under Japanese rule would be kind of cool, at least by comparison to Islam and if the Japanese rule of the day had won after 9-11 happened to one of their tribute states with modern tech the whole ME would be a parking lot by 2002

Why do people fear Russia with it's low budget antiquated military, everyone knows no one wants Nuclear holocaust so why is Russia invading Europe with it's population of 1/8th the size of Europe's scary? I'll tell you, everyone knows god damned well if the Russians enter Eastern Europe everyone goes into to Gulags the women get raped the first born male children are killed and they are brutal hard sob's

And we have become Sissy Marys by comparison

people say "you can't beat a religion" let me assure you the Japanese steadfast passion was as raw as Islam any day they flew themselves into things daily okay, they were at "kill myself for the cause" they did it with far more frequency per capita, the concentration camps both in Germany and China via the Japanese required far more mental brutality than a few be-headings did, these guys were Bad A... straight up killers, hardcore as it will ever get...

And carpet bombing the piss out of them worked fine, not only worked fine turned them into pacifists for generations that wont even blink funny at us...

Today we send our boys to war to stand on corners directing traffic and get shot at... which is retarded and these guys are NOT afraid of us.

There is an answer to be-headings in the USA and that is to remember our legacy which is the toughest damn people on the planet.... This guy not all that long ago would be left in a pen with starving pigs to be eaten alive, every person who had any kind of remote contact with him would be pulled from their home and drawn and quartered in the street by Clydesdale's and it would yes be sponsored by Budweiser and there would be breaks in-between the executions on TV where we showed footage of those robot dogs Darpa spent our taxpayer money on chewing through the family members of Isis in their homes as a "lesson"

We used to use awesome toys when people tried to tred on us, things like Flame throwers, Napalm, Carpet Bombs.... as the first people are beheaded in the USA the only thing we should be asking why we were so stupid as to complain when we used fuel air bombs on caves in Afghanistan.... those suck your guts out through your mouth and are wonderfully intimidating no one screws with you when your response is sucking their guts out through their mouth....

Think about it, your sitting at home scared of some doufus with an IQ of 80 who cut a womans head off... if you were in WW2 days and some German guy was at work discussing how the first U boat would be dropping off men on your soil in a few weeks the other guys on the job would have left him in a ditch weeks earlier and the truth is... I could beat the living piss out of that dude in 3 seconds he was a big dummy and everyone knows morons can't fight. The best they have is retard rage which is no threat to a guy who would be willing to pluck out his eye the minute he puffed up. Except "these days" we prosecute Americans... for being American.

1: Shut flights to every Islamic nation

2: Shut trade to every Islamic nation

3: Detain and use the fema camps on every person who is even suspect

4: Make use of our Moabs on every radical population center and kill civilians

5: Occupy and kill off all radical males

6: Be done with "the war on terror in under one year"

7: Take all their god damned money and be wealthy again.

8: wash rinse and repeat every 70 years when some group of jerk offs think they can walk on you.

If you were here, I'd hug and kiss you! You are old school American and I love your tenacity!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join