It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Beheader Linked To Al Qaeda Leader Awlaki, Boston Bomber's Mosque

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Suhaib Webb, an Imam with ties to former Al Qaeda mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki, had also previously been the leader of the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, which had been attended by Alton Nolen -- the man who on Thursday beheaded a former coworker after recently converting to Islam, Breitbart News has learned. Webb now serves as Imam of the sister organization of the mosque attended by Boston Marathon bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Oklahoma Beheader Linked To Al Qaeda Leader Awlaki, Boston Bomber's Mosque

Imam Suhaib Webb has a history of ties to radicalism. FBI surveillance documents found that he was a known confidant of Al Qaeda mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki.

This may answer the question as to why the beheading and the current threat* is happening in Oklahoma.
* "Second Oklahoma Muslim Threatens to Behead Coworker; Claims He Represents ISIS" - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Suspect in itself especially now if they are both recent converts being linked to the mosque.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sounds like the FBI needs to have a little talk to this Suhaib Webb about his intentions and those of whom he has already influenced. The FBI would then also need to investigate others who may have deep ties with the man.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

There have been rumors of a terrorist cell here since before 9/11..

From February 26 to May 29, 2001, Moussaoui attended flight training courses at Airman Flight School in Norman,Oklahoma. Despite 57 hours of flying lessons, he failed and left without ever having flown solo. This school was visited by Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi,who piloted planes into the north and south towers of the World Trade Center.

I don't doubt that all of these events are linked one bit.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I don't buy that. Looks like another set up.

Sounds like made up Propaganda again. Firstly the Boston Bombers weren't actually the bombers. Blackwater did the Boston bombing!

They are using their Propaganda Outlets to try and program the 'Sheeple' into believing this is another Terrorist affiliated attack and thus make way for another False Flag attack on the US.

Again as with the Boston Bombing fiasco there is also the 9/11 connection?

This school was visited by Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi,who piloted planes into the north and south towers of the World Trade Center.

Remember there is still no proof that Muslim Terrorists were involved in 9/11. The official narrative of 9/11 is not a proven fact. As is the official narrative of Boston Bombings!

I'm calling BS Propaganda on this one!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It's about time some people started opening their eyes and seeing this for what it is, a beheading Isis-style, by a Muslim terrorist.

Suhaib Webb, an Imam with ties to former Al Qaeda mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki, had also previously been the leader of the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City,

So this Suhaib habib jukalama camel humper guy was previously the leader of the Islamic Society of OKC, probably built a few mosques there,
[sarcasm] Oh but these are peaceloving people who just want to live in peace [/sarcasm]
Don't forget, ISIS ultimate goal is to bring radical ISLAM to your town, and have public beheadings in your town square. That's their goal.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

hey man, what people like you need to understand is cutting off heads is a part of their customs and you need to stop being so racist and more accepting of others.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
They probably are "linked" because of some anonymous message board on the intraweb that dealt with a common subject. Y'all realize We have a link now right? ALL who respond will be forever linked. You too are 'linked' with Jack Webb. They probably answered a Craigslist™ "Missed Connection" 'Guy wearing that cool turban at the coffee shop'

I think ALL stooges/patsies should go back to the original 'Fall Guy" and be forever named 'Judas' if religion™ is Your 'bag' and "Lee Harvey" for run of the mill conspiracies. It would make rooting for the underdog much easier..

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

hey man, what people like you need to understand is cutting off heads is a part of their customs and you need to stop being so racist and more accepting of others.

Also you need to understand that the art of beheading is just not an Islamic tradition. British and American soldiers in Iraq beheaded people. The gurkas in WW2 beheaded people. The Japanese and Chinese did it in War times. And during the Crusades the Christians did it to the Muslims.

Beheading is not just an Islamic disgusting tradition. All the other mainstream religions did it!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Ok you accept a beheading first so I can see how you do it. I'll follow right behind you if you're convincing enough.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996
Oh, beheading is an "art"? Maybe we should give them grants for it?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

I wish I had a dollar for every time a Muslim apologist mentioned the Crusades. I would be loaning Bill Gates money by now

Art of beheading? LoL

Are you saying that what happened during the crusades is OK to happen now? Are you saying that Muslims are somehow stuck in the 1100's? I am lost on the meaning of that argument so please clarify if possible.

I did four tours in Iraq. Please provide the links of American or British soldiers cutting the heads off Muslims...............

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what religion you are. There is something inherently wrong with a person if they are willing to behead someone.

We've have been helping spread radical Islamic ideologies that attract these sorts of people in the Middle East for quite some time now. Ironic how it may be that it is coming to America.

Thanks CIA!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Why does the beheader claim that he was born in Israel? I'm not calling conspiracy just yet, but there's some odd things with this dude.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
2nd Oklahoma man threatened to behead coworker, police say

www.washingtontimes.com...

A fired Oklahoma City nursing home employee was arrested Friday for allegedly threatening to behead a co-worker — less than 20 miles from where Alton Alexander Nolen is accused of beheading a co-worker the day before. Jacob Mugambi Muriithi, 30, is being held in the Oklahoma County jail on a terrorism complaint. His bail is set at $1 million, The Oklahoman reported. “We take these threats very seriously,” said Oklahoma County District Attorney David Pra Read more: www.washingtontimes.com... Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Sorry. May have worded that wrong. I was thinking of the 'Art Of Warfare' as they always say in the history books.

What I'm simply saying is that beheading is not akin to just Islamic Radicals. All religions have done it. All types of people's have done it.

I heard from various researchers regarding Iraq and Afghanistan that American and British soldiers have committed atrocities against innocent Men, Women and Children including Rape, Torture and Beheadings.

Granted, what these animals in ISIS are doing is Barbaric as hell but you have to remember these idiots are controlled, supplied and funded by the Rogue Intelligence agencies of the US, Israel, UK, EU and Saudi States.

20 years or so ago there wasn't any of this going on in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya etc. Not until Western interests in these country's resources popped up. Now every sicko with a sword and machete is popping up brutally slaying innocent people in the most disgusting and sick ways.

These Terrorists are created by the West.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
a reply to: 200Plus

Sorry. May have worded that wrong. I was thinking of the 'Art Of Warfare' as they always say in the history books.

What I'm simply saying is that beheading is not akin to just Islamic Radicals. All religions have done it. All types of people's have done it.

I heard from various researchers regarding Iraq and Afghanistan that American and British soldiers have committed atrocities against innocent Men, Women and Children including Rape, Torture and Beheadings.

Granted, what these animals in ISIS are doing is Barbaric as hell but you have to remember these idiots are controlled, supplied and funded by the Rogue Intelligence agencies of the US, Israel, UK, EU and Saudi States.

20 years or so ago there wasn't any of this going on in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya etc. Not until Western interests in these country's resources popped up. Now every sicko with a sword and machete is popping up brutally slaying innocent people in the most disgusting and sick ways.

These Terrorists are created by the West.

How are they created by the west? They may get weapons and whatnot from the west, but it isn't like we are teaching Islam and how to behead. That is ridiculous to think that this is because of the west. They have weapons, and unless these weapons are "speaking" to them and controlling their thoughts then I am pretty sure the west did not create the radical Muslim.

Simply put....they need to be wiped off the planet. You can't fight this type of threat with sanctions and wrist slaps. They need to be eradicated completely. Put them all up with ransoms worldwide and make them the hunted....no need to ask why we can't all just live in peace....blame it on the people who wrote the warped books all religions follow....pretty sure they were not from the west.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The truth is it is not that ISIS and other groups behead people that is the problem.

The real issue is that we don't.

This trend of self hatred, absolute understanding and star trek like "be benign to other cultures" crap has got to go, the sheer insanity of spending Trillions on war to bomb buildings and phone them first to tell your enemies to get out and take over countries and NOT permanently occupy them is ridiculous.

Remember WW2?

Japan is still under "contract" to us to this day so to speak, we dropped Atomic bombs on them...

lol imagine if during ww2 we didn't kill civilians? The only reason we shouldn't have is that life under Japanese rule would be kind of cool, at least by comparison to Islam and if the Japanese rule of the day had won after 9-11 happened to one of their tribute states with modern tech the whole ME would be a parking lot by 2002

Why do people fear Russia with it's low budget antiquated military, everyone knows no one wants Nuclear holocaust so why is Russia invading Europe with it's population of 1/8th the size of Europe's scary? I'll tell you, everyone knows god damned well if the Russians enter Eastern Europe everyone goes into to Gulags the women get raped the first born male children are killed and they are brutal hard sob's

And we have become Sissy Marys by comparison

people say "you can't beat a religion" let me assure you the Japanese steadfast passion was as raw as Islam any day they flew themselves into things daily okay, they were at "kill myself for the cause" they did it with far more frequency per capita, the concentration camps both in Germany and China via the Japanese required far more mental brutality than a few be-headings did, these guys were Bad A... straight up killers, hardcore as it will ever get...

And carpet bombing the piss out of them worked fine, not only worked fine turned them into pacifists for generations that wont even blink funny at us...

Today we send our boys to war to stand on corners directing traffic and get shot at... which is retarded and these guys are NOT afraid of us.

There is an answer to be-headings in the USA and that is to remember our legacy which is the toughest damn people on the planet.... This guy not all that long ago would be left in a pen with starving pigs to be eaten alive, every person who had any kind of remote contact with him would be pulled from their home and drawn and quartered in the street by Clydesdale's and it would yes be sponsored by Budweiser and there would be breaks in-between the executions on TV where we showed footage of those robot dogs Darpa spent our taxpayer money on chewing through the family members of Isis in their homes as a "lesson"

We used to use awesome toys when people tried to tred on us, things like Flame throwers, Napalm, Carpet Bombs.... as the first people are beheaded in the USA the only thing we should be asking why we were so stupid as to complain when we used fuel air bombs on caves in Afghanistan.... those suck your guts out through your mouth and are wonderfully intimidating no one screws with you when your response is sucking their guts out through their mouth....

Think about it, your sitting at home scared of some doufus with an IQ of 80 who cut a womans head off... if you were in WW2 days and some German guy was at work discussing how the first U boat would be dropping off men on your soil in a few weeks the other guys on the job would have left him in a ditch weeks earlier and the truth is... I could beat the living piss out of that dude in 3 seconds he was a big dummy and everyone knows morons can't fight. The best they have is retard rage which is no threat to a guy who would be willing to pluck out his eye the minute he puffed up. Except "these days" we prosecute Americans... for being American.

1: Shut flights to every Islamic nation

2: Shut trade to every Islamic nation

3: Detain and use the fema camps on every person who is even suspect

4: Make use of our Moabs on every radical population center and kill civilians

5: Occupy and kill off all radical males

6: Be done with "the war on terror in under one year"

7: Take all their god damned money and be wealthy again.

8: wash rinse and repeat every 70 years when some group of jerk offs think they can walk on you.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
The truth is it is not that ISIS and other groups behead people that is the problem.

The real issue is that we don't.

This trend of self hatred, absolute understanding and star trek like "be benign to other cultures" crap has got to go, the sheer insanity of spending Trillions on war to bomb buildings and phone them first to tell your enemies to get out and take over countries and NOT permanently occupy them is ridiculous.

Remember WW2?

Japan is still under "contract" to us to this day so to speak, we dropped Atomic bombs on them...

lol imagine if during ww2 we didn't kill civilians? The only reason we shouldn't have is that life under Japanese rule would be kind of cool, at least by comparison to Islam and if the Japanese rule of the day had won after 9-11 happened to one of their tribute states with modern tech the whole ME would be a parking lot by 2002

Why do people fear Russia with it's low budget antiquated military, everyone knows no one wants Nuclear holocaust so why is Russia invading Europe with it's population of 1/8th the size of Europe's scary? I'll tell you, everyone knows god damned well if the Russians enter Eastern Europe everyone goes into to Gulags the women get raped the first born male children are killed and they are brutal hard sob's

And we have become Sissy Marys by comparison

people say "you can't beat a religion" let me assure you the Japanese steadfast passion was as raw as Islam any day they flew themselves into things daily okay, they were at "kill myself for the cause" they did it with far more frequency per capita, the concentration camps both in Germany and China via the Japanese required far more mental brutality than a few be-headings did, these guys were Bad A... straight up killers, hardcore as it will ever get...

And carpet bombing the piss out of them worked fine, not only worked fine turned them into pacifists for generations that wont even blink funny at us...

Today we send our boys to war to stand on corners directing traffic and get shot at... which is retarded and these guys are NOT afraid of us.

There is an answer to be-headings in the USA and that is to remember our legacy which is the toughest damn people on the planet.... This guy not all that long ago would be left in a pen with starving pigs to be eaten alive, every person who had any kind of remote contact with him would be pulled from their home and drawn and quartered in the street by Clydesdale's and it would yes be sponsored by Budweiser and there would be breaks in-between the executions on TV where we showed footage of those robot dogs Darpa spent our taxpayer money on chewing through the family members of Isis in their homes as a "lesson"

We used to use awesome toys when people tried to tred on us, things like Flame throwers, Napalm, Carpet Bombs.... as the first people are beheaded in the USA the only thing we should be asking why we were so stupid as to complain when we used fuel air bombs on caves in Afghanistan.... those suck your guts out through your mouth and are wonderfully intimidating no one screws with you when your response is sucking their guts out through their mouth....

Think about it, your sitting at home scared of some doufus with an IQ of 80 who cut a womans head off... if you were in WW2 days and some German guy was at work discussing how the first U boat would be dropping off men on your soil in a few weeks the other guys on the job would have left him in a ditch weeks earlier and the truth is... I could beat the living piss out of that dude in 3 seconds he was a big dummy and everyone knows morons can't fight. The best they have is retard rage which is no threat to a guy who would be willing to pluck out his eye the minute he puffed up. Except "these days" we prosecute Americans... for being American.

1: Shut flights to every Islamic nation

2: Shut trade to every Islamic nation

3: Detain and use the fema camps on every person who is even suspect

4: Make use of our Moabs on every radical population center and kill civilians

5: Occupy and kill off all radical males

6: Be done with "the war on terror in under one year"

7: Take all their god damned money and be wealthy again.

8: wash rinse and repeat every 70 years when some group of jerk offs think they can walk on you.

One damn fine post is a sea of trash, I salute you.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

lol thanks,

some will think what I wrote there sounds nuts, but it's the condition of nature that fights for survival happen, all the debate of "why" "how" "who" get's old. Once your in a fight rolling around on the ground someone is getting hit with a rock if no one intervenes and that is all i'm talking about....

it's just a matter of go to war or don't, but understand that because your pulling your punches it doesn't mean the other guy will and you shouldn't bomb anyone unless your going to do it right, slapping a hornets nest is stupid, you use a flame thrower or ddt or something so you don't die...

I don't even know what this is honestly, the coalition building, the "safe" attacks lol

Now we look like maniacs for real

If after 9-11 we parked 6-7 Battle groups off the ME and hit "everything" no one would have blinked, now we are scaring and fatiguing people with ongoing war and everyone in the word is mad, including Russia and China, we had the justification and the element of surprise to where any one who would have stopped it couldn't have at the time.... now these guys are 5x as fevered up by this long term set of "mini battles"

If the damn plan was to take down 7 government we could have done it in a day....

Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Lybia, Afghanistan, Iraq and yeah Saudi Arabia... 5 stealth bombers each, one afternoon...

What I HATE the most is the bs line that we are "not at war with Islam" could have fooled me... sure seems like we are, maybe nobody told us that but they are pretty well convinced by now on the other side of the fence by our actions that we are and gearing for it...

what is this crap? Obama "Isis isn't Islam" does anyone on that side over there think that's the case, what if another country said we aren't at war with America just Nebraskans and target Nebraska lol, how would anyone react?

It's just .... Go to war or don't but stop being idiots already before you get a lot of us killed over here, if your going to HIT someone hit them to knock them out they might just stab you if you let them get up...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Gotta love all this Gung Ho talk.

'We sell them weapons but don't tell them to behead!'

Does it matter how they kill someone?

The basic facts are the US and Israel have them there for the simple reason that they want to attack Syria. Their ISIS death squads are there to give them that justification.

Strange how after events (False Flags) like the Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Boston Bombing, Columbine etc there are still Americans out there that believe ISIS has nothing to do with Obama and Co trying to take complete control of Iraq and to attack Assad in Syria.

Must be all that Football on TV and Fluoridated Water supplies affecting their brains!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join