It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO sighting over Cardinals Stadium in Glendale AZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
During last nights rainstorm somebody was able to get some pictures of a possible UFO over University of Phoenix stadium. Unfortunatly I have read several threads on how to post pictures but the screen shots look nothing like what my ATS screens look like so you guys only get a link.

inagist.com...

I am pretty sure they were stopping by to congratulate my Cardinals on being 3 and 0.

Hopefully Elton or somebody will drop in and upload the photos straight to the thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It looks like the stadium lights are reflecting off the cloud cover?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

There are a bunch more pics and in one the lights disappear but the stadium lights are still on.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
In each photo the UFO matches the lights below it. Its the lights reflecting off the glass that the photo is being taken through.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

It looks like a reflection of the lights hitting the clouds...or some kind of color and/or texture filter app.

edit on 29-9-2014 by Mrs.Peony because: added the picture

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
the person who shot them said they were using a 15 second exposure (trying to catch the lightning from the storm last night here). Quite easy to tell they are just a reflection of the lens (or filter) of the bright stadium lights. They have another shot minus the "ufo"....but it is a different camera setting altogether.

...was at the game the night before. Pretty exciting series!

edit on 29-9-2014 by gavron because: (no reason given)

top topics

join