It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Oklahoma Muslim Threatens to Behead Coworker; Claims He Represents ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Timing?
If the allegations are true...it might be interesting to know if the two that made the news, Friday, were not affiliated in some way.
Moore is on the south side of OK City... Might they be listening to the same cleric/s? Attending the same mosque?
For two incidents so close in time...in the same city - when - it doesn't seem to have been happening anywhere-else in the U.S. recently - - one might be inclined to question such a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Why Oklahoma?

It's shared on MSM now from Alt sources, which may be the answer:

Oklahoma Beheader Linked To Al Qaeda Leader Awlaki, Boston Bomber's Mosque

Suhaib Webb, an Imam with ties to former Al Qaeda mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki, had also previously been the leader of the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, which had been attended by Alton Nolen -- the man who on Thursday beheaded a former coworker after recently converting to Islam, Breitbart News has learned. Webb now serves as Imam of the sister organization of the mosque attended by Boston Marathon bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Source
Wonder if these is connections with this OP suspect.
edit on 29-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: correction

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

originally posted by: xuenchen

This happened Friday and the man is from Kenya, and is a Muslim.

Obama... He's on a secret mission.

I couldn't resist.

I am actually surprised that they put him in jail under what they term as "terrorist complaint".

Judging from history I would have thought it would've been termed "threats of man made workplace violence" or something equally PC. Somebody's off their game.

This whole thing is getting out of hand. Anybody who is stupid enough to even portray themselves as a supporter of ISIS should be shipped right on over there. Do not pass go and do not collect $200. Write us all in another month and let us know how much honor there is amongst a gang of disgusting murderers. If you still have your head that is...

the only thing missing from your post is should be shipped over there and put right in the firing line of those kurdish women fighters on the syrian border

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This is just too relevant not to post... Iraq, beheadings, Oklahoma

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

LOL
As far as he knows!

I shouldn't laugh, but that was odd.
edit on 29-9-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I didn't want to get banned for advocating an untimely death in such a forthright manner.

There is no honor among them. Whoever chooses to fight with them, will suffer the same fate they deliver to others before all is said and done. I don't know why people have such a hard time seeing that. I'm thinking if they think it's such an honorable way to die, that they could surely speed up the process for themselves instead of waiting for others to do it.

They seem to pray for it, then avoid it. Cowardly is one of the first words that come to mind. There are many more, but those would definitely have me taking a vacation from ATS.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Either there's a sleeper cell in Oklahoma, or the US gov is instilling fear in Americans so that nobody will complain when they bomb the hell out of "ISIL strongholds in Syria and Iran".

I'm inventing a knife-proof neck band and peddling them on EBay.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i would like some input in my thread

thoughts on oklahoma muslims

and this seems like a good thread for varied opinions

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Drape him in bacon and cut off his arms and legs and kick him to the curb...I am sure his faith will take care of him.....

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
For every infidel who's beheaded we should behead a Muslim. A head for a head. All's fair in love and war and all that rot.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

ISIS seems like such a fad....can't wait til it goes away

I know right.

What happened to the good ol' days when people would threaten to off each other in a more conventional method without a group affiliation?

a reply to: solarstorm

originally posted by: solarstorm
How convenient...so we haul people off to jail with no mentioned witnesses?

I said, he said, she said?

WTF is this sh it?

I agree wholeheartedly. Not just with regards to this incident but in general.

I can understand interviewing an alleged perpetrator but arresting and disappearing them? Often times, people say things in the heat of the moment.

Think about where all of this is heading. In today's environment, how difficult would it be to have someone's home SWAT teamed? Dont think it would take much more than an anonymous "tip" accusing someone of dealing drugs or walking around his home "with a gun".

a reply to: Shuye

Makes you wonder if the guy was offed, he made too much sense.

Building on what George was asking, whats the "moral" difference between a beheading and a more conventional murder?

Everyday in the US, 44 people are murdered but thats not mentioned, yet a single threat is plastered all over the media?

Anyone else see an agenda?

edit on 29-9-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Interesting and troubling at the same time.

Are people going to start saying these things if they don't like a certain employee or.....are we going to start seeing this happen on a regular basis?

Time will tell.

If so they are using the apparatus of them as an exit to their issues of unrest...
Was wondering if some lost followers of anything would start using their internal dislike for the US as a way to justify their association with them. It will be a not to intelligent move by not to intelligent ones who seek rebellion...
edit on 9/29/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Something is going on in Oklahoma, the state Rep. John Bennett, R-Sallisaw is been warning publicly that the Muslim influences are a danger to the state, while the Muslim community is outraged by the killing in Friday and claiming that it goes against their Muslim faith.

Perhaps the random killing is been used to promote intolerance by the state.

Islam is growing in Oklahoma and popular within the youth in the state.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thats a really interesting point.

In 2012, Oklahoma had 216 murders and almost 13,000 aggravated assaults. My guess is that most of these crimes were not committed by Moslems but dont let that stop the hype train.

A search revealed the following...

Oklahoma Ban on Sharia Law Unconstitutional, US Judge Rules.

My guess is that they probably werent too pleased with this ruling...

edit on 29-9-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I forgot about the Sharia issue, I wonder if the Judge that make the decision of ruling the ban unconstitutional on Sharia have some personal links to Islam.

Still when it comes to Sharia in the US it conflicts with US constitutional law and constitutional rights, that is something that is no way around, you either get rid the constitution in order to accommodate Sharia law or ban Sharia completely as both can never coexist.

The US constitution guarantee that will be no other law in the land.

After the incident of the beheading in behave of somebody that call himself Muslim is going to be a lot of concern citizens monitoring the rest of the Muslim community very closely.

edit on 29-9-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Dollars to donuts, these muslims are getting emboldened because of what ISIS is doing overseas. They're feeling like it's their time to bring their bronze age theocratic law to our shore.

Respect to the police for locking him up as what he is, a TERRORIST.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm
How convenient...so we haul people off to jail with no mentioned witnesses?

I said, he said, she said?

WTF is this sh it?

you could test the theory....tell the authorities a guy at work (who you really dont like) threatened to cut your head off in the name of IS and see what happens

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Ummm...He was probably one of them....."moderate"...Muslims...so he only ....threatened to do it...As opposed to actually
carrying out the deed...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
People like to scream the sky is falling - its popular so everyone tries to join in the chorus. However, truth and fact should always override fear and hype.

1) The "threat" was made over two weeks ago. It was a joke, one co-worker to another according to the accused. The co-worker decided to call the police weeks later - according to police.

2) If you are afraid of someone you call the police immediately, not weeks later. This is proof she understood it as a joke at the time. She was not afraid of him, nor worried until after that lady was beheaded in Oklahoma (which was a different situation and a different person altogether!)

3) The man was Christian - not Muslim.

Michael Bates of the Oklahoma political blog, Batesline, found Muriithi's Facebook page, where the would-be lone-wolf beheader goes by Mugambi J. Muriithi. Not only are there no indications of Islamic radicalism on his Facebook page, there are no indications that he is even a Muslim. Most of his friends and family appear to be Christians. I didn't vet every single one of his Facebook friends, but the ones I did, were Christians.

Muriithi's FB "likes" include the New York Giants, the Joey and Heather Morning Show, and Dave Ramsey (!) I don't get a terrorist vibe from this guy at all.

www.breitbart.com...
The predominate religion in Kenya is Christian. To the tune of over 82% of the country.

Link

His friends on Facebook are all Christian. "Jacob" is not a Muslim name, he is 8 times more likely to be Christian than Muslim coming from Kenya and there was no reference to even the possibility of him being a Muslim on his Facebook. Not even a hint.

He told police he had joked with her, and her reaction - ie: not turning him in for any "threat" until weeks after the incident - says he is telling the truth.

There used to be something called innocent until proven guilty in this country. There is a reason for that - so people's lives were not destroyed over lies and untruths. Now lies have ruined his life.
edit on 1-10-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

ISIS seems like such a fad....can't wait til it goes away

just like those that created ISIS (the CIA)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join