It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

Indeed... the world is our mirror.

But what if it's a two-way mirror? Who's in the observation room then? Heh...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: The GUT

They look like a double exposure or a reflection of the street light(s), maybe caused by wiggling the camera on a long exposure, to me...

As far as "experts" go there's no value in analyzing them unless we can get the real, original image file straight off the card in the camera. Compressed copies aren't worth dealing with on any level because lots of the data is missing and what is there is corrupted or changed from being compressed and saved.

Hi!

I was asking in this thread by member Jukiodone to take a look at these photos as well.

I 100% agree that the original image straight off the camera is needed for any serious analysis. However, I have some questions/notes:

- There are five photos, three (B&W) with the same 460 x 816 size, one with a 773 x 1371 size and another with 1785 x 1119. Three of them are B&W photos while the others are colored. Moreover, one of the three B&W is a reduced version of the 773 x 1371 colored one. Why all these differences/versions?
- I also have a problem with the size/ratio of all the images. Both 773 x 1371 ( ratio 1.77) and 1785 x 1119 (ratio 1.595) are NOT native image size, meaning that these have been cropped (or at least re-sized if we consider that the camera took 16/9 photo [1.777 ratio], and that the re-sizing process results in the lost of few pixels in both dimensions). For what purpose?
- So we can say that all the images were probably taken at a 16/9 format.

About the photo themselves, some interesting things to note are that:
- The reflection of the street lights can indeed be seen on one of them separately from the "UFO lights".
- The lens flare is far closer to the top of the image than the street light to the bottom, meaning that either the image is cropped and/or that we have to deal with a very poor lens system with a strongly out of sync optical center:

(Sorry for the approximate pixels measurements; 308+442 being equal to 750 and not 773, but I've done it quickly
. The idea is still there)

Either way, the UFO cannot be the reflection of the other streetlamp at the bottom of the image as:
- The straight line defined as above that pass through the optical center do not exactly pass through the second street light as well and the UFO/supposed flare.
- Equidistant lengths are not preserved between optical center/flare and optical center/source light.

So the UFO is likely not the reflection of the street lights.

Would love to see the original unedited photos though
edit on 29-12-2014 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

Appreciate the follow up efforts and agree with your points.

Dont think we ever did get to the bottom of original images.

I think the crops were originally posted on ATS as black and white but some people on here might have received different ones via PM which were then subsequently posted (the colour images)

Interestingly there seems to be relatively few "unique" series of UFO pics posted on line but this seems to be one of them.
Aside from the posts linked via ATS it doesn't show up in any other forum or image search engine as far as I can tell.

I'll PM a couple of likely suspects and see if they can shed any light on originals etc.

I got tired of waiting for someone to do it on here ( even though this is a great example of much needed potential "unique ATS content" IMO) and got someone with relevant experience (but no interest) to review and they said physical object with a possibility of shoopery but commented on the reduced likelihood due to multiple pics.

edit on 30-12-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Anyone here seen the 3 episode miniseries 'Ascension' on Sci-fi channel?

I saw it a few weeks ago and since this thread is up and running again after a few weeks of inactivity, I shall share it with u guys now.

Suspiciously familiar. So many consistencies with main narrative being discussed here on ATS.... Black project Orion leads to secret space civ, but with a twist at the end of first episode (dont wanna spoil
). Dreams and telepathy is a central part of this tv story too.

After watching this i didnt know what to think..... i sure would love to know what u guys think.

Watch the whole thing if you can, and note the twist at the end.... its as if someone is playing a prank on all of us ATS'ers? could it be? i dunno what to think....

WARNING
Bad acting
Dont say you werent warned

Here it is, currently only available to US IP addresses....

Episode 1 - acsension

Lemme know what you think guys.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Baddogma

Anyone here seen the 3 episode miniseries 'Ascension' on Sci-fi channel?

I saw it a few weeks ago and since this thread is up and running again after a few weeks of inactivity, I shall share it with u guys now.

Suspiciously familiar. So many consistencies with main narrative being discussed here on ATS.... Black project Orion leads to secret space civ, but with a twist at the end of first episode (dont wanna spoil
). Dreams and telepathy is a central part of this tv story too.

After watching this i didnt know what to think..... i sure would love to know what u guys think.

Watch the whole thing if you can, and note the twist at the end.... its as if someone is playing a prank on all of us ATS'ers? could it be? i dunno what to think....

WARNING
Bad acting
Dont say you werent warned

Here it is, currently only available to US IP addresses....

Episode 1 - acsension

Its A tros friends sending out subliminal messages to wake more forever men. Its too coincidental to be anything else.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I beg to differ... you're too sure, sir! Unless you have a story about something cementing this whole affair, such statements as "...too coincidental to be anything else" is ...well, opinion. A considered opinion, but opinion.

I'm still of the opinion that this tale might well be true enough... but I recommend uncertainty!

Arrrgh... how does one reply to two separate posts in one reply? Hopefully my button clicking won't end up more unintelligible than usual... oh well, to Combatmaster... yeah, I saw most of Ascension... but I missed some of it and forgot (or missed) the ending!

A spoiler alert... that's not very spoily since the show spoiled itself well enough, but the people were in a secret generation ship that never left Earth, though they didn't know that.

Different from this matter... in everything except space travel and secrecy. But it's true that governments have used entertainment as propaganda... so it follows that they may use it to condition the public... but I'd bet most of the industry is simply people who cannot find work in any honest living trying to survive...heh.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There is more then a few shows that fit the bill, even really old ones. Voyage to the bottom of the sea hits quite a few notes.

Flying subs, docking, invisibility, ufos, strange psychology, etc. And of course really bad acting.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Episode 1 - acsension

I just finished this last night. I really didn't make the connection to this thread until I read your post. But yeah, now that I think about it. I have to think some more about the connection.

As far as the show itself? Well I have been binge watching a lot of Sci Fi TV dramas lately. Putting BSG at the top and Under the Dome at the bottom, I would put this somewhere in the middle but on the higher end. The bad acting is offset by some nice shots of Tricia Helfer AKA number 6. I thought the story was good though but not sure where it would go if it continued.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

When I heard about the show and tried to watch the first episode (I fell asleep, LOL LOL) the hair on my neck raised just a tad.

It could be a few things:

1. Total coincidence

2. We here may have influenced Hollywood

3. We may have been swept up in a viral marketing thing for the upcoming show

4. It could be something like you describe

5. Combination of any/all of the above

Those are really the only ones off the top of my head I could think of.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

When I heard about the show and tried to watch the first episode (I fell asleep, LOL LOL) the hair on my neck raised just a tad.

It could be a few things:

1. Total coincidence

2. We here may have influenced Hollywood

3. We may have been swept up in a viral marketing thing for the upcoming show

4. It could be something like you describe

5. Combination of any/all of the above

Those are really the only ones off the top of my head I could think of.

True lol. I was slightly joking about it can only be this anyway,and intentionally didnt use the icon for not being so serious. But MM you got it in one.

Oh your avatar. LOVE the top gun refrence.

Archer:Control tower requesting a fly by.
Air boss:sorry duchess the pattern is full as lanas jeans.
edit on 14upppm by yuppa because: added lines of genius

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Not watched the show yet but this would be classed as an "epic fail" in terms of viral marketing if we are only making the connection AFTER the show has been run and advertising revenues collected?

If anything, the success of focusing attention on the posts AFTER June 2014 (Alice, Olympus, Gimp Hearders etc) and therefore adding confusion/discredit elements was a feat in itself as it was all just regurgitated, pre existing material.

Which is the exact opposite of the "original" info presented prior....even if not a proper ITK someone had definitely done their research.

I even wonder if "Alice" was just a winking acknowledgement to the Alice in Wonderland effect mentioned here as it certainly accomplished a similar purpose in terms of eclipsing the really interesting info posted thoroughout end of 2013/ 2014 up until June.

Although Alice and the like are techniques employed in cointelpro anyone could have read this online in the last 14 years so not implying anything except to say it was a good all round effort.

edit on 31-12-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Very interesting thread!

I looked up some TR3B specs,

600ft [180m] in diameter!

Then using this online angle/size/distance calculator I inputed the TR3B specs size of 180m and I guessed an angle of about 1.25 degrees for the 'ufo' in the pictures provided and that resulted in a distance of about 8km away.

Doing the same sort of stuff for the the moving 'ufo' picture resulted in a speed of about 2800m/second [200m per 1/14th of a second] which is about mach 8.25 [10,080km/hr] at 280+G's and that is well within the claimed mach 18 for a mothership TR3B craft!

Edgar Fouche and Reverse Engineered Aviation Programs

Fouche describes many of the advanced propulsion systems used in covert programs. He describes the hypersonic Aurora project that comprises the SR-75 capable of speeds above Mach 5, and acts as a mother ship for the SR-74 that can travel at speeds of Mach 18 or more to deliver satellites.

The speeds described by Fouche for the Aurora hypersonic vehicles are similar to those claimed by Dr. JP Petit thus providing confidence in our understanding of these covert aviation programs.

However, Petit argues that the Aurora uses Magneto Hydro Dynamic propulsion principles rather than (sc)ramjets as Fouche argues.

Most significant in the conference presentation is the large black triangular vehicle, the TR-3B that Fouche claims generates an intense magnetic field that reduces its weight by 89 percent.

He says that the TR-3B does not have an antigravity propulsion system and merely uses the Biefeld-Brown effect to reduce its weight so that more conventional propulsion systems such as scramjets can give it amazing speeds.

This would be well above Mach 18 that he claims is the speed of the SR-74. Fouche claims the TR-3B is 600 feet across which would make it similar in size to an aircraft carrier, and capable of transporting a large cargo.

Fouche claims that advanced hypersonic vehicles like the Aurora and TR-3B are often confused for UFOs and account for the black triangle phenomenon.

Both altitude and speed match the specs for the size of the claimed craft in the TR3B specs and that is quite remarkable!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IBlewMyLastFuse

What would make it more remarkable is if the TR3B was real, and Fouche wasn't full of cow excrement.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I can't vouch for Fouche, but the calculator doesn't lie!

It is mostly clear to me that such technology exists and the poster who provided the original pictures did us on ATS a great service in posting them!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The TR3B is the fastest most sure fire way to get an insider committed to a rubber room. Every time I've asked about it the person I asked about hit me. Heh.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

which picture did you use for your analysis? - was it the one where the blurring of the object was caused by camera movement?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I can't vouch for fouche either. But I can tell you the real triangles don't look anything like how fouche describes. Plus I think they make em smaller than 100's of feet per side now a days. The ones spotted over Los Angeles according to witnesses are about fighter jet sized. Blue/ white lights.

Make the triangle fouche describes not blocky but sleeker with tapered sides. Remove ALL the vents, grooves, grills and contours. Make it look more like a mono shell. Change the "thrusters" on the bottom to a xenon blue/white. Make them three lights slightly blurry from close up like you are looking at a blacklight. Add a slight shimmer to the matte grey body. Add a slights fuzzy haze around it when it changes direction or altitude. some other additions. But basically nothing like what fouche describes.

I can attest to its speed. Have no idea if the things can hover. But damn they are faaaaaast.

Some other witnesses see slightly to much larger ones outside LA and up and down the state. I notice a lot of those reports mention more amber colored lights. And more complex light patterns than just the three on the bottom. That they do seem to hover and travel slower than the littler blue white colored ones. (they may be able to haul ass too but who knows) Maybe different "thrusters" or gasses used equal different colored lights.

I know of one person who has seen a large one hover. Have others join up with it to make an even larger one and then zoom off together over the horizon at exceptional speeds.

Its also a possibility the lights on the bottom are not thrusters but a controlled way to bleed off energy via light. Thats a big if though and I'm sticking with some sort of weird plasma thruster. Maybe coaxing virtual particles out the rear like that NASA engine talked about a few months ago, so it doesn't need much fuel.

But as a tip I would get away from the fouche version of the craft. Besides wouldn't compressing then super cooling liquid mercury then putting a huge charge through it while rotating it 1000's of times a second around a 600 foot diameter circle be really inefficient. Maybe they do have some sort of Mach Effect shield device in their to reduce inertia if that science even works but I would imagine the device would be simpler then what fouche describes.

I dunno I've never seen one do crazy changes in it's flight path to imply some sort of "magnetic field disrupter". Although I have seen them put on a nifty show with whatever field surrounds the craft and what appeared to be a plasma bloom.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

One thing I'm of the belief of is that the intelligence community collaborates with Hollywood. Certain actual truths are mixed in with 75%+ BS to confuse and provide a layer of plausible deniability. As in, "No way that could be real, that's just on a TV show!"...

But in the end, Alice caught up with the white rabbit

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

I used the picture that seems to show movement of the observed and photographed 'ufo' like craft.

I believe that the picture being 1/14th of a second quick and that the pictures light-post light is not displaying a similar jerky hand anomaly leads me to concretely believe that it was the 'ufo' that was moving and not the photographers hand.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I believe that the picture being 1/14th of a second quick and that the pictures light-post light is not displaying a similar jerky hand anomaly leads me to concretely believe that it was the 'ufo' that was moving and not the photographers hand.

if you post the picture i'll point out how you can tell it's camera movement

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join