It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Well dang!

I'll accept your olive branch and raise
you an olive trunk.

Kev

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Good! I shall now continue assessing the photos for any further information regarding the UFO's possible size and possible speeds.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Just leave this here:
Creating Artificial Graphene Using Light

Didnt someone say the latest version of their crafts used "light"?

Create a wafer of virtual meta-material where quantum mechanics and quantum physics co-exist under the control of lasers.
Virtual superconductors, insulators etc etc.

Yes it's entirely circumstantial and is another example of fitting news to purpose but it does seem like a material where we control all the rules of energetic interaction is rapidly on it's way to disclosure.

edit on 13-11-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

No...they emit light from their propulsion mechanism.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I believe someone did. Light and meta materials is interesting, Light for drag reduction, light emitted from the propulsion etc... I would figure light could do lots of neat things.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Light communication was just done Linky

But instantaneous info transmissions will be made public soon through the means of quantum entanglement of photons. That's my massive issue with this claim, you've no need to communicate with twins. There's much less complicated methods available. And 1000x more secure.

edit on 13-11-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

I totally agree. Twins are not necessary. And I have always stated that I believe he was talking about quantum entanglement for data transmission. Maybe between military assets for unsurpassed coordination abilities. No more fog of war.

But I was going a different direction with what light can do.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Can u elaborate on the ftl data transmission?

that dovetails with the blog posted way back that asserts there are ftl transmissions from Mars

And also with the white world being 10-15 years behind the black

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

Can u elaborate on the ftl data transmission?

that dovetails with the blog posted way back that asserts there are ftl transmissions from Mars

And also with the white world being 10-15 years behind the black

I think youre off on your time diffrence try 50-100yrs behind for civilian.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Gotta wonder how much of secrecy is greed and how much is REAL security?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

possible

I was just speculating that the mars rover had ftl data transfer (black world use) and we get ftl tech making the main stream soon then that would the 10-15 year timespan plausible

if

we are really 50-100 years behind then we have already entered singularity and my overlord A.I. hypothesis comes into play and that means we are already on the path it wants us to be on with very little we can do to change it

just hang on for the ride

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Gotta wonder how much of secrecy is greed and how much is REAL security?

I find this to be an excellent point. There is extreme control of information, and then how it is received, i.e. propaganda attacned to make sure it is received the way its intended to achieve a certain effect. That is the society we are living in now, like it or not.

As Another_Nut wisely said, there may be little we can do…..but hang on for the ride.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

cud that ancient A.I be related to Richard Boylan's BLACK MONOLITHit -the black monolith -certainly sounds intelligent.plus the involvement of WOLF---AT&t antigravity coil--probably the most feasible means of gravito-magnetic propulsion(heim-lorentz drive) for an interstellar craft.
Also the dream tapping is not so far-fetched --if remote viewers--work better in alpha n delta waves.i can imagine how fast a quantum computer -interacting with the human brain ->unloaded[i.e in sleep mode] wud at creating the MAPS .Judging from available info the only room temperature quantum comp i know is the human brain.in fact i don think Q-based systems like G'gs D-Wave will come come close to the processing potential of the human brain even if it runs on HIGHER elements[superconductors].
Also pple take it that Q-Based computers have only been realized post millennium--if there was research in the mid 70's on the use of superconductors for Q-based comps by IBM ,probably what d-wave is based on --now cost has been a liming factor for ~~but black budgets fellas had the jui$ to make that q-system a reality a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: fr33coll3ct1v3

cud that ancient A.I be related to Richard Boylan's BLACK MONOLITHit -the black monolith -certainly sounds intelligent.plus the involvement of WOLF---AT&t antigravity coil--probably the most feasible means of gravito-magnetic propulsion(heim-lorentz drive) for an interstellar craft.
Also the dream tapping is not so far-fetched --if remote viewers--work better in alpha n delta waves.i can imagine how fast a quantum computer -interacting with the human brain ->unloaded[i.e in sleep mode] wud at creating the MAPS .Judging from available info the only room temperature quantum comp i know is the human brain.in fact i don think Q-based systems like G'gs D-Wave will come come close to the processing potential of the human brain even if it runs on HIGHER elements[superconductors].
Also pple take it that Q-Based computers have only been realized post millennium--if there was research in the mid 70's on the use of superconductors for Q-based comps by IBM ,probably what d-wave is based on --now cost has been a liming factor for ~~but black budgets fellas had the jui$ to make that q-system a reality a long time ago.

Interesting,but he does have a few things wrong. the russians are not involved in the secret space program. Also its not really anti grav so much as weight nullification.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have been away a long time from ATS, but came back after being linked this thread.

I find it very interesting, but also so unbelievable.

The only way I would believe that this is true, is if i am told when to look to see a black triangle flying over me. Since a member was told this, but didnät think about filming it.

Secondly, if I were to get a message from one of these men.

Interesting story, well told, and full of detail. However, I stay a sceptic. There are just no evidence to support all of this.

vvv

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Taken alone this thread isnt enough to give you the full picture.Look up Zaphods thread Weird california sighting for one. A peice by itself isnt enough to discern the entire work of art. And actually in th epatent office there is a diagram of a black triangle craft using plasma to reduce its drag in atmosphere. search for it.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18779732]yuppa[/p

Good Advice. I would say re read through the entire Aviation Forum's threads for a bigger picture. Lots in there.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that I STILL think this might be the best answer (or better termed a good start to relevant question generation) regarding what the heck is going on with at least a portion of the world's weirdness... but I'm still running into a lack of satisfying conclusions due to the lack of information.

I had some coins appear from nowhere recently and someone brought up this thread's subject as a possible answer... but if the boys and girls of this alleged breakaway civ are taking the time to stop my consciousness and place pennies on my floor, then I want in to that fraternity! What FUN!

But I suspect it is unrelated... if not, I ask that they instead dust and straighten my domicile and I promise to be suitably bamboozled.

A further note ... a few weeks ago I was at a nice, obscure restaurant, sitting at the bar with an old friend discussing this very subject and getting rather blurry and perhaps a tad loud... and an older gentleman with wife in tow, who had been sitting a few stools away, stopped on his way out and whispered "careful" in my ear in passing...

Did he mean "careful" about my drinking? or manners? or that I was discussing something top secret that people had died keeping hidden? I have no idea... but he sure did look like a retired military officer... but once again, a lack of info just makes more questions... and that's a good thing, I think.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think that 50 years behind stuff primarily relates to non proliferation.
Since ww2 there has been an "unobtainium list" of technology kept out of the mainstream.
The fewer people that know about it the fewer people looking for it.

One example is the story behind the development of the laser compact disk which goes back to at least the 60's.
Although the laser storage devices were huge back then.
They may have even used holographic crystal technology as far back as the 30's.

And why did we use vacuum tube technology in our radios throughout the 1920's?
I bet there is a story there..

edit on 27-12-2014 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Even a mirage can look like a man I suppose. Could even be a mirage that looks like a mirage, that looks like a man. Hard to say without wandering into the desert, no?

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join