It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

IM gonna be lazy and borrow some od Baddogmas post to explain.

I have read the info regarding the tech. I spoke to the source of the info and considered him to be truthful and made the considered decision. Then taking all available info into account decided that it is truthful.

The reason we do not believe these things like we used to is conditioning. The US air force is complicit in this. ALmost all alien visits are nothing more than humans posing as aliens. Yes we do have tech just being released that can read your thoughts and memories in the open but remember the black tech its based on i way more advanced and will never be released to the general public.

As for Our friends departure he mentioned something about going back home. And since i believed his story i would wager it aint anywhere on terra firma but in orbit. You all know his name was a bit of a hint right?

I will try to find the thread where he laid some of this out but no promises.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: ForeverMan

If you look at the highlight on the post in the picture with the blurred object, it looks to have moved in exactly the same way the object has

compare with the highlights on the poles where there object is not blurred

i'd say the camera moved in the blurred shot

AYNOK. One of the pictures is blurred by apparently the object moving. BUT because the lamp in the bottom of the picture is NOT BLURRED We can assume the object itself moved. One picture out of the set is blurry so you disqualify them all? we obviosly have a shill in this thread but i wont name a name. And no its not who i am replying to.

edit on 14uppam by yuppa because: clafification

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

the highlight on the post is blurred in exactly the same way as the object is blurred

in the other pictures where the object is not blurred, the highlights on the posts are sharp

i think the camera moved in that one shot, not the object

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Ok, before I stop posting to this thread, I just want to make a couple
last comments.

The entire reason I started posting in this thread, is because several
people i care about had seemingly gone off the deep end about it
and at least one of them might go suicidal or something like that,
and i don't like to see good people get hurt unnecessarily.

It's like another person i care about, is totally enmeshed in that old
Hidden Hand thread and is hurting themselves with it, again IMHO.

Now my personal opinion and this is just my opinion, and I stated this
right up front when i started posting that there was less than 5%
actual reality involved with the thread.

Now, I'm really disgusted by a couple people's 'shill posting' hysteria;
it's a new thing I'm noting on ATS. People aren't allowed to have differing
opinions anymore, so it's not uncommon for BOTH 'sides' to start calling
the other 'side' a shill.

It's like the Internet 'law' where Hitler will become involved eventually
in any topic that goes on long enough (or Elvis -- wicked grin).

So it looks to me, like the one person i care about will be ok., and the
other one(s) seem to still be in danger, but maybe only partially.

So I can now in good conscious leave the thread. Good riddance
I know. Feel free to roast me and call me a shill all you want..
and I'll go on having honest motives and personal opinions no
matter what.

Have fun.

Kev

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
For pete's sake, the craft is rotating in the blurred pic.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

how do you explain the highlight tracing exactly the same shape as the object?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

I'm not sure we're looking at the same pics.

Blurred ones aside...

He caught it clearly showing one of it's more signature light patterns. He also caught the frame which is very hard to do. And from one pic to the next you can see it is rotating, and in one it even appears to teeter to the left.

It pretty much did a full runway pose.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Love the thread, don't believe a quarter of it, but it has been a fun read when I do, one word comes to mind though, high school.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I meant location of photos, not trying to figure out anyone's identity

I apologize if i misread your intentions...

Read about the UMMO cult (folk were told when and where to see and take pics of UFOs and some did!) and SERPO in the brief wiki titled Planetary objects proposed in religion, astrology, ufology and pseudoscience

I aint claiming to have ever seen anything special in the sky. This is just a fun read therefore i would be rather disappointed if the thread got shut down. Does that make me a cult follower?

Also, It would seem that i have inspired several avatar updates. lol
Cult-like behaviour, dare i say?

edit on 2014-11-08T12:47:12-06:00201411bpm3011pm1230 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Cant find the post (dont think I dreamed it) but location of the "triangle" pics were discussed along with pics from google street view that showed similar lamp posts ( good work whoever did that).

If I remember correctly the declared location was near a submarine base in Scotland.

That does fit very nicely with the lore and backstory...but staying on familiar territory is normal in any prolonged deception.

From the people I've spoken to about the photos- they are at the very least "decent photoshops or a real object"

That real object could be a remote control toy though.

(post by thediaryofketharsis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

KPB ain't a "shill" folks... and that's a lazy argument over uncertain information. If you can't respond to the counter points, call "shill."If they employed shills of KPB's caliber, I'd be in awe of the goyt. Unfortunately, any paid shill would be more a one line "LMAO" with no alternatively odd theories... right?

Remember this stuff is uncertain...very much so. I'm excited by the possibilities and a bit apprehensive about the implications... but this should be kept in the "maybe" area... as all info should, really.

And as far as this stuff effecting people who've been driven towards insanity over experiences others deem impossible, my heart goes out to them... if this isn't THE answer, my feelings are that it might well be close to it.

But let's not take torches and pitchforks to the folks who might have some very decent arguments against this narrative... they might be right... they might be wrong... like all of us.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Plus if you look hard enough in Google you'll find he copy and pasted all this on another site, and saying he went there cause he got banned here, FACE PALM. Still lulz though, continue young delusioners.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thediaryofketharsis
Also he started a thread with blurred pics, that does look like a lamp post...then he posts pics with a perfect capture, wow, it's almost sad that people are stroking his dick so much, and other people's, like I said high school, huge face palm here to some of these people, a few others and Kelly seem to be the only intelligent "life form, A.I. in this thread" and yes I'm a shill, I work for the government, for #s sake, lol but love the humor and stupidity showed, there's this site called EDramatica, good article they do on above top secret, lulz.

You mention high school, but so far you're the epitome of Jr. High. If you have a point to make except juvenile butt-hurt remarks, then lay them out here logically with supporting points rather than self-embarassing hit and run stupidity.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
uhhh, dare I say: goyt.
Are you just ignoring it, lazy or can't spell? just saying'
and I'm not the shill, either, if you consider one to be paid by money by the government…
nor am I the government….lol
wish spell check could solve my "spell"
lol
tetra
P.S. and I promise to stop posting in the thread after this one, so have at me….
oops, I'm still here.
tetra

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thediaryofketharsis

If he did do that, that doesn't bode well... but your posts have a hint of ...er... disdain?

I'd hope that even the most cynical could see how/why someone could/would be sucked into the story... but care to link it? It deserves a look-see.

ETA or what GUT said...heh
edit on 11/8/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Read my last ones, already did, have a great day though, pretty decent Saturday over here in Kansas.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

From what I just read, poster claims he's A_0 and was BANNED from here?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join