It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ForeverMan

Hmmm, so you were actually one of the "forevermen" 'ol #Snippy# (also the name of the first horse that was 'mutilated' in CO... or was it "Lady?") contacted... telling you you were protected and had a twin out there playing conscious radio set?

Well... er, congrats?

I'm glad one came out of the internet closet...

And you, too, had some weird dream phenomena happen? Could you elaborate a bit on that?

And, to focus elsewhere... as far as allegories... the trip to the ocean with taciturn Germans and Jesus with impending break down announced as a growing knock MUST be allegorical... right... RIGHT?!

And as far as watching a growing UFO cult grow, my point that any discussion about something as deviant from the mainstream story as this would have such whiffs of personality cults growth... but as it's just one guy's story and the discussion forbids his name, it gives a more "religious" or "culty" feel to it than it would otherwise.

If it were in the same ballpark as the usual UFO cult meme of "Space Bros w the ANSWER" I'd agree... and of course, people being people, some might fall all in and start wearing robes and neutering themselves, etc., but again, KPB (and the others in the Greek chorus) I don't see it like that... but then those on the inside of a cult rarely see it that way either... and this subject is many things, but it definitely has been the playground of the govt mindf*%#ers... so due caution is never a bad thing... watch your minds, fellow searchers... heh.

ETA and Tet, welcome back! And remember all who post, responses are one person's views and getting bent outta shape by another poster discounts the hundreds or thousands of folks that read and appreciate posts that a "louder" poster disses... or don't let one or two bad reviews spoil the entertaining play!

edit on 11/6/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

Nobody has ever asked me one question
about my own well documented and reported
sighting one year ago. So I understand your
position.

Kev

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well, the fact you weren't questioned MIGHT be a good thing, as in we all believe you at your word ... and your stance that it was likely a plasmoid being in disguise kinda knocks the wind outta our sails as far as asking for a description of a phantasm... however... could you elaborate?

Describe the circumstances and object (again, heh)? I'm (still) interested... as always... and adding any non touched upon factors no one has touched on yet would be nice as well!

ETA and as far as Arpad's view regarding buttwaves and noogleforts... I hear ya... steering the conversation towards one's interest is one's responsibility, no?

edit on 11/6/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/6/2014 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well, the fact you weren't questioned MIGHT be a good thing, as in we all believe you at your word ... and your stance that it was likely a plasmoid being in disguise kinda knocks the wind outta our sails as far as asking for a description of a phantasm... however... could you elaborate?

Describe the circumstances and object (again, heh)? I'm (still) interested... as always... and adding any non touched upon factors no one has touched on yet would be nice as well!

If you really want to get into this, it might be worth starting a post;
the subject would be the old 'is it live, or is it memorex' ? I.E
is it 'real', a 'plasmoid', 'delusion', 'EM projection from the gubmint'
or what not. You'll note I never said 'an alien UFO'. That's less than
1/10 of 1% chance in my book anyway.

Some folks are die hard nuts and bolts people and never consider
they've been had.. some folks are die hard plasmoid people and
never consider they are deluded.. etc etc.

I think a close examination of this topic would be good.

Not sure I have enough desire to start it however; all the BS
that comes out of threads is a bit tiresome.

Kev

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Oh man. SO once again. No space cult for me. I saw something classified. Not a space ship or a UFO. That's all. I don't believe the woo stuff, and you shouldn't either.

You guys just really really don't want anybody reviewing the material and reading in between the lines and figuring things out. It's easier to try and discredit them by saying they are "A Cult" ... ...hmmm ..... .....hmmmm?

BTW a lot of people here think they have you guys "figured out " too.

As for your opinion of me. I simply don't give a damn. I saw something amazing. You don't like it. cool. Don't want to believe it. cool. Want to try and create a false dichotomy by saying I'm either in a space cult or hallucinating but nothing else to win a one sided argument. cool. I mean anybody with half a brain can see thats what you are doing. It's also one of the first ways to disqualify yourself from a legit debate. but hey thats cool too. You want to see/learn something cool. re read many many pages of posts by many many members here and "read in between the lines" do your homework. Research some stuff. Maybe you too will learn something. I ain't gunna do the heavy lifting for you. so no I won't just tell you certain things flat out. And if you can't figure the bigger picture out then fine, probably means you weren't meant to. Or just weren't observant enough to figure it out. But do go on with your space cult theory that very few are buying into.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ForeverMan

YOu do know the Black tris pilots have protection against the EM effects right?. their speed in atmosphere is due to devices that reduce friction to nothing by creating "tunnels" in the air around and in front of said craft as well. they are also lighter than air craft too if i remember. Not anti gravity mind you.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Seconded.

Doesn't take much reading in between the lines to see what has been happening within these related threads.

** starts googling job hires for paid forum shilling and counter intel **

Have fun with all that.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

No anti gravity and no space flight for these triangles. Correct.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

No anti gravity and no space flight for these triangles. Correct.

Actually i remember you know who saying they do have ones able to go from water to orbit in one go,but they are few and far between. most of them are just atmosphere capable only.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Bummer, I SO wanted anti-gravity! Welcome Yup.

And a reminder to the wings, dissent/flak regarding really friggin weird material doesn't have to come from a professional govt source (or private outsourced source, heh)... society tends to disagree without paid assistance. Especially in regards to material this... er, novel? And it's not like we're not being presented with equally odd alternatives... but I hear ya'lls.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
After browsing other threads here it appears the allegorical speak bug has spread to most posters. Great! I guess now everybody is an insider now that can only pass info on the most downlow level.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No, many outsiders too. We just realize that once having learned about some things it is better to protect the information and not discuss it directly. Even if certain folks (me) are really excited about some of it and talk in regards to it often. Some do like to give hints where one can research and come up with "information" on their own.

But to come outright and say what each platform is and what it's doing is not so cool. Especially towards the folks who design, build, maintain, operate and oversee such platforms and projects. Wanna get a glimpse of the kick ass stuff America (and her allies) are building, and how screwed despots and assorted prickless wonders running other countries are if they ever really try anything hostile. Then follow the clues. Wanna make a false dichotomy then cool too. Either way the truth is semi protected, so yeah, folks do talk about it on the down low. It's really not that complicated to understand why.

Besides whats wrong with knowing that "some people don't forget who they are working for" and do strive to build and design the most advanced technologies humanity has ever known so that we can sleep a little better at night. At least when you go to bed you only have to worry about money and not if some zealous despot or jackass is going to blow you up too. At least in that regard there are people watching your back. And they work damned hard too.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
That's a nice sentiment you got there, almost even patriotic. I personally don't subscribe to it. Why keep an aircraft hidden from our enemies but also fly it around plain to see, all over the world, for many years?

Bigelow invested in an extensive 4 year study of these craft. While not making any worthwhile conclusions, they complied that this craft is seen most in populated areas. If joe bob can see it, you better believe our "enemies" can as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

At least one of the conventional aircraft was flown SO that any potential opponents could see it. A way of saying "We know what you're up to, and oh, by the way, we're adding this to our arsenal, what are you gonna do about it". Sometimes they're flown where they can be see for a reason.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
In a way it would be bittersweet to be involved with these craft(s). On one hand it would be exciting to work with the really advanced technologies, but also be really sad to have to hide it and not use it operationally. To know that maybe in 50 years the toys your tinkering around with MAY make their way into mainstream military application would be a little depressing.
edit on 7-11-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

...but also be really sad to have to hide it and not use it operationally. To know that maybe in 50 years the toys your tinkering around with MAY make their way into mainstream military application would be a little depressing.

So,

You'd be sad that these weapons can't be used to slaughter people from some remote place high up in the sky.

This has been the problem with #SNIPPED'S# story from the very beginning. Of course, it needed fertile ground to do it's disgusting work, like the fertile ground provided by the Aircraft Projects forum at ATS.

It's always going to come down to the manufacturing of consent.

Isn't it?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

No, that the technology couldn't be used for other uses. So much of our tech comes from the military, and a lot of the tech that's been leaked in recent years would revolutionize commercial travel and other fields, but since it's black world, it won't see the light of day for that use for years at least.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

No, that the technology couldn't be used for other uses. So much of our tech comes from the military, and a lot of the tech that's been leaked in recent years would revolutionize commercial travel and other fields, but since it's black world, it won't see the light of day for that use for years at least.

Would you mind putting that in to some sort of context so that it makes sense?

You are saying that it makes you sad becasue the technology cannot be put to other uses?

Why don't you let MM answer the question? He said military applications.

edit on 7-11-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

He'll answer it to I'm sure, but his answer will be similar to mine. Most people that follow military projects feel the same. There are plenty of military applications that don't mean use. Such as improvements to stealth aircraft, improvements to older aircraft to make them more efficient, etc.

There are engine advancements out there in the black world that could lead to a massive improvement in commercial engines. They make the ADVENT engine that's just entering service look like old engines, but since they're Black, very little is known about them, and nowhere near enough to try to engineer them for non-military use, or even for other military programs.

Heated plasma technology is just now being tried on C-5s, and shows a lot of promise. It's been in development for a long time in the black world, and will be years before it's even prototyped on a commercial aircraft. Laminar flow control has only just been started in use on the 787-9, and an active system is still years from commercial use.
edit on 11/7/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Just because something has a military application doesn't necessarily mean it is used directly as a weapon. Advanced forms of propulsion, energy production, optics, and computer processing abilities are all advances that can be used by the military for positive purposes.

Quite a few of the advanced technologies we take for granted were at one time highly classified research technologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join