It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: worlwidemind

who is trolling? And youtu.be is serious commentary now?
okay
tetra

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
a reply to: aynock
crap, never mind. let's totally not take it seriously, cause what…it came from me?
No, obviously they didn't teleport it to me. It was friggin sent through email.
nm.

Email is sort of like teleporting. I would be curious to see what the document is. With so much hoaxing, its hard to tell. Im not aware of any technology that comes close to that though. 3D printing is close. I don't know.
edit on 13-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: worlwidemind

Stop trollin and post some useful info or gtfo

just out of curiosity, who the hell are you?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

yeah. it was strictly a classified and leaked military doc. It asserted teleportation abilities since, well prolly the '60s. I will look for it in my stuff and send it along.

And yes, Zeta, email is kinda like that.
I often thought that myself.
hmmm.
tetra
eta: can't find it. ask Gut for it, if really interested. Someone sent it to us both last year at the same time…..
edit on 13-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: worlwidemind

Stop trollin and post some useful info or gtfo

just out of curiosity, who the hell are you?

LOL zeta

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I saw this one not long ago, I believe someone brought it up in a different black triangle thread regarding the story that was told. It makes a reference to the "Black Knight" satellite supposedly up there in orbit. I only say supposedly because I have not seen it for myself and it seems the very mention of the thing has reduced any sort of credibility the person bringing it up has.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The same as everyone else here, an ATS member contributing what they think is important and relevant to the topic.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

The same as everyone else here, an ATS member contributing what they think is important and relevant to the topic.

I contributed what i thought was relevant, and all hell broke loose….
in my personal life,as well as here
i have something to say
I said it here first
WHY, did it then descend to somehing else, entirely, thereafter, with
the "brain trust," and on my threads

This thread was the first and only time, out of lots of time on ATS, that i said what I had really seen
and then it all goes to #….?
regards,
tetra

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Thanks StratosFear I will try to stay on topic and ignore any derailing.

Subjects covered in the vid below:
The Secret human Grid:
The Second Warning:
Programing disasters through Subliminal's:
666 The Beast Revealed:
Fossil Fuel Lies:
The Oil Secret:
GM Secret of over writing the original source codes:
The Nuclear Secret:

May be the cause of sleep paralysis so may be relavent to someones previous post. They use low frequency eletrictity to track everything and everyone down to the atom. The resistance is felt by the subtle mind when sleeping, they are tuning you like a tuning fork. Dont be fooled!

www.youtube.com...=234

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This video will help others understand how the powers that be are controlling reality itself. With this control they are able to do amazing things like maintain the status quo. Wake up sheeple! At least be aware of the grand deception. The craft aid in travel from one time to another, as well as maintaining the simulation we now percieve. Scalar waves do thier parts as well!

The Matrix, Inception, Albert Einstein, Illusion, Computer Simulation, Adinkras, Supertstring Theory, Eugene Wigner, Simulation Argument, Quantum Physics, Quantum Mechanics, The Sims, Double Slit Experiment, Sumerian Tablets, Vatican Pine Cone, Pineal Gland, Nag Hammadi, Gospel of Thomas, Gnosticism, Gnosis, Dale B. Martin - Woolsey Professor of Religious Studies at Yale University

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-10-2014 by worlwidemind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

wait so u think tptb control reality but we are supposed to wake up?

how does that work exactly

seems one stops the other

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

wait so u think tptb control reality but we are supposed to wake up?

how does that work exactly

seems one stops the other

Lets not forget we are talking about a breakaway civilization that moves in time machines and consider themselves the illumined elite. They have uploaded themselves as well. I suggest searching underground in Israel there is an ancient device which projects reality looks like a golden pyramid without the top on it. The top triangle is the power source and was brought to the US by the secret order during the founding of the country. It was reverse engineered and now works on a massive scale. They can project your soul out of the device just like a 3d hologram. John McCain and Netanyahoo know all about it. Just look at your dollar there is a picture of the device!

But a more direct answer is:

Desire is the answer to your question. If you desire it enough in a persistent and focused manner a way will eventually be made remember you are quantum entangled with infinate things in infinate time and space. Just be aware of whats happening and where you are. Desire moves the mind which moves hand not the other way around.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
NASA TRUTHS!

Secrets of Space,Nasa Disinformation,The Black Sun,UFO's,Nuclear fission, The big # Theory, Man Made Et's, Golem's, Abductions,Secret Rituals,Science of Energetics,Bio-energetics,New Energy Science,The # in the punchbowl,Controlled Truthers,

www.youtube.com...=697

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Dont think time travel or teleportation were ever mentioned in the original claims.
Claimant wisely segmented himself away from such easily dismissable claims in pre AALICCE posts hence the initial credibility.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

Dont think time travel or teleportation were ever mentioned in the original claims.

Claimant wisely segmented himself away from such easily dismissable claims in pre AALICCE posts hence the initial credibility.

We are living in a self fufilled prophecy, the elite went back and made the world what it is today and destroyed the old world. Where are they? They move through time and space as easily as you get in your car and and drive to the store. They have obtained the light body through science and technology spoken of in various texts. Lets not forget the US is missing quite a few nukes. Someone nuked the ancients and there is plenty of evidence of it. Someone went back and created the known world we see today where true history has been destroyed.

Here is some relavent information on the subject:

National Geographic TIME TRAVEL THE TRUTH
www.youtube.com...

Time Travel & America's Founding Fathers, Plurality of Worlds & Masonic Designs of D.C. Pt 1
www.youtube.com...

Time Travel & America's Founding Fathers, Plurality of Worlds & Masonic Designs of D.C. Pt 2
www.youtube.com...

Time Travel & America's Founding Fathers, Plurality of Worlds & Masonic Designs of D.C. Pt 3
www.youtube.com...

Time Travel, DARPA, Wormholes and the Ancients
www.youtube.com...

Michio Kaku Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation and Time Travel .
www.youtube.com...

Jim Marrs-Future Technology From The Past
www.youtube.com...

Time travel & Stargate portals are Real and Exist on Earth Today!
www.youtube.com...

UFO Secret - Contacts with Time Travelers .
www.youtube.com...

Ancient atomic war
www.youtube.com...

ANCIENT ALIENS EXPOSED - ANCIENT NUCLEAR WARFARE .
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

That was my point also expressed differently.

I will now make use of the smiley

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

One great aspect to this topic is little derailment has actually occurred, If there are rails then that implies there is a path to follow, since there really is no path to follow just bits and pieces to absorb then everything becomes relevant. If there were to be a sect of human with a higher degree of advanced tech/spirituality then I think we at least ought to keep open minds about what could possibly exist.

I am still working my way through some of the videos and the idea of a human grid is a new interesting subject I want to look into a bit more but I want to take some time to read through a rather long blog in a somewhat similar thread recently put up.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

I'm sure they've evaluated it up the wazoo. I think it was a demo for folks like chairmen, senators things like that.

Think about it. It demonstrated that it could fly over Los Angeles, with impunity. At supersonic speeds at low altitude without making ANY noise. Probably wasn't picked up on radar (Los Angeles is surrounded by military bases and multiple airports. If it can dance right through their overlapping radar grids and not get caught. Thats some pretty impressive penetration) The fact alone that it can travel at such high speeds that low over a city and not make any noise is an amazing game changer. The fact that it could repeatedly do it over a city the size of LA and not get caught is pretty impressive. Imagine what it could do overflying beijing or North Korea, or anywhere else it chooses. Whatever this things mission is I figure it's pretty darned good at it. And I have a real strong feeling that nothing can come close to touching it except maybe a rival project demonstrating the same technology.

Most of those elder chairmen and senators or whatever that I'm figuring this craft was doing a demo for probably aren't up to going way out in the desert or going to some island to see it do a demonstration. So bring them someplace secure and low key. The Federal Building. It's one of the taller buildings in the area. And have it fly right over it so that they can see it in comfort. Clap hands get all excited and go back home to support it in congress's next budget talks.

And if that's not what it was doing (doing a demonstration of it's penetration abilities) Then it was truly up to something sinister or the pilot was lost or a real dare devil to fly the thing over the suburbs of Los Angeles. The first time I saw it, it looked like it was trying to be sneaky and quick about whatever it was doing. Just had that feel to it. The second time it was brazen like "Look what I can do"

Fact is "Something " that looks exactly like the flying triangles with the lights on each tip did over fly los angeles on multiple occasions and got away with it. SO Something is out there that is not disclosed and is very advanced. And I'm sure it's ours. So if you're an american or one of our allies, sleep better at night That beauty is out there right now, somewhere protecting your ass or supporting a mission that does so. If you are russia or china - seriously just give up on the military front. You are waaaay behind and wasting your money, and outmatched by a massive margin. Spend your money and time on improving the well being of your population or something.

Hopefully someone else here will see it someday and can come back here and say holy crap BASSPLYR was right.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Not sure why your posts had that effect, I couldn`t really say much when it came to talking about some of the other topics brought up, those members knew more so I just read. It brought up a lot of interesting view points and discussion, I`ll re-read when I get a chance and give you a better answer if you posted a personal encounter, I have read so many things I cannot specifically recall yours ATM. There are lots of people just reading and I think the more viewpoints presented paints a better "bigger picture" for others. Like I said its ultimately up to the reader to make up there own mind.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Just reading that post and I thought about what sort of legislation or contracts were maybe up for vote that got passed along soon after your sighting, possible to follow a money trail perhaps? However if I and many other members got to fly it, the term "hot-dogging it" would be an understatement.

There is that one nightvision video floating around youtube of the supposed TR3B Im sure you've seen did it behave like that or have you ever seen a video that shows close to what you saw? How funny would it be if you went searching through the endless CGI YT videos only to see exactly what you saw flying the exact same way but everyone was screaming fake.

The pic isn't what I thought it was.
edit on 14-10-2014 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join