It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

thanks for the reply

i'm certainly not calling you a liar - i'm not in a position to do that, but this is an area where people throw a lot of things around for a lot of reasons, and each of us must use the tools at our disposal to assess things as best we can

your sighting is perhaps the most tangible evidence available in this case so it's a real shame that you weren't able to get some pics or video - i'm not against considering eye-witness testimony, but not without considering the quality of the witness

in this regard i find your last response much more reasonable than previous replies to me in this thread, and i thank you for that

best of luck with your research

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Sorry I typed a lot out but It didn't convey my point well enough and I didn't feel like explaining it to those that could not or did not want to understand it. Don't stop following where the research takes you, hell it might lead to a job if one grasps the technology firmly. (Or trouble depending on what you post)

I would like to nominate Northrop Grumman for the cult list.

edit on 13-10-2014 by StratosFear because: Grammar and Punctuation or people will think I am an idiot.

edit on 13-10-2014 by StratosFear because: NG cannot be left out.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: worlwidemind

Did you create this account just to post on this thread? Your first 3 posts are here and I get an overwhelming impression you have been here before. Sort of stuck out as a bit odd but considering that being slightly odd fits right in, a
(re)-welcome to the forums for you.

I will peek through a few of those videos as I enjoy a show while eating. My current fascination is Solid Light and real world implications and applications.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

They have some cool stuff coming out too. (NG) They are up there too on my list. But that's Zaphs territory.

Me, I'm just a dude who saw something amazing and it really opened up a lot of avenues to explore that I didn't even know existed. I mean how would seeing a very classified flying triangle that's only really known as UFO folklore doing a supersonic+ flyby at low altitude over a major city effect you? It's like seeing bigfoot or the loch ness monster. After the "Holy S@#$%!! It IS real!!!" effect wore off it sure made my head spin thinking of the implications. I realized than night. The world is more rich and vibrant than I ever imagined. There is a lot going on that we simply aren't privy to.

edit on 13-10-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Solid Light you say.. Look into what I posted earlier in the thread may pan out into something.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Solid Light you say.. Look into what I posted earlier in the thread may pan out into something.

Okay, I'm willing to and have started looking into your suggested links. Interesting already, but I'm sure I'll have to look more to start to get what some are getting at.

Frozen light = Time Travel? Star Trek-like Teleportation?

edit on 13-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Oh yes I have a small taste of the NG bird I`d like to talk about but I will have to wait.

And exactly right you were just a dude who saw something cool and decided to learn more about it, then got fortunate to see it again. Thanks for posting all the links and titles of topics on what you have come across. I`ve been following as well and if what I have seen and read could be accepted as 100% fact (outside of the ATS boards) then we could theoretically construct one of these crafts without ET or ancient tech assuming the current level of tech isn't re-learned. I caught up on this thread from about my last post here and saw that link, extra S for you.

I did come across an article or forum post somewhere talking about "growing" a crystalline airframe around aircraft components and avionics but my knowledge of crystal growth is infantile in its current state, Working to change that.

Sorry I cannot find it, I need to set the settings to NOT delete browsing history automatically.

edit on 13-10-2014 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

a reply to: aynock

Man I was talking about Bose Einstein condensates. You know like super cooling atoms (cesium, sodium, rubidium) and stuff. Like what happens when you dump light into them for giggles....Well, apparently a lot.

www.photonics.com...

www.seas.harvard.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...

Take what those links are talking about and combine with what the below links are talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phase_conjugation

cns-alumni.bu.edu/~slehar/PhaseConjugate/PhaseConjugate.html

And some kinda crazy voodoo can happen.

Just helping the guy with some other areas to research and explore. Many links may initial talk about using bose einstein condensates for optical computing, maybe super conduction. Dig deeper, think out of the box and apply that discovery of nearly stopping light to other physics concepts. I ain't going to post all the math, but those links (which were literally the first that showed up when I googled the topic names) can get you started down a long path of research and discovery.

From your link: Phase Conjugation

As in time reversal, the wave re-emitted by a phase conjugation mirror will auto-compensate the phase distortion and auto-focus itself on its initial source, which can be a moving object.

So, mix that with "light freezing" and light-to-mass-to-light? As applied to a moving object?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

... a very classified flying triangle that's only really known as UFO folklore...

what convinces you that it was us military?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Confirmation is what convinced me. IT's advanced and not a area/mission nor platform they want to disclose.

Stratos, you have a bad ass avatar BTW. Would love to know more about the beauty depicted there if you ever want to talk about it. My IM is always happy to see new messages.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

...IT's advanced and not a area/mission nor platform they want to disclose...

you were very lucky to see it twice doing a low altitude flyby over a major us city then - i'd have thought they would've tried to avoid this sort of thing with that sort of thing - have you found any similar reports from your area at the same time?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Not one from the same time. But there is a link (last post on my thread dealing with my sighting) to a report just a few miles north of where I saw it. Right out side Point Magu Naval Base. It's very detailed report.

As for why it was where it was at that time in the early evening. I firmly believe the craft I saw was doing a demonstration for who ever it needs to do that demonstration for to get a contract or more funding. It was in a direct path (the second time) right over the Federal Building in West Los Angeles. FBI and other alphabet soups habitate the buildings upper floors. Probably had some of the folks who make decisions stand up on the roof or in one of the high rise suites in the building and watch her do a flyby. Fact is she penetrated low and fast over Los Angeles not once but on a few occasions. And nobody knew any wiser. I just got really, really lucky to see it. I'm figuring the demonstration was successful.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

...I firmly believe the craft I saw was doing a demonstration for who ever it needs to do that demonstration for to get a contract or more funding. It was in a direct path (the second time) right over the Federal Building in West Los Angeles. FBI and other alphabet soups habitate the buildings upper floors. Probably had some of the folks who make decisions stand up on the roof or in one of the high rise suites in the building and watch her do a flyby....

i would've thought they would have more sophisticated evaluation procedures than that

there is a link (last post on my thread dealing with my sighting) to a report just a few miles north of where I saw it. Right out side Point Magu Naval Base. It's very detailed report.

unfortunately it's anonymous, and again no pics or video, and it's on whitley strieber's site

but there may well be a connection with your sighting

thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
There is a document circling around claiming the military have long been able to teleport.
Are any of you aware of this document, and if so, what do you think about it….
regards,
tetra

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The discoveries presented here will shock you.. There's a worldwide conspiracy regarding disinformation that's been going on since the beginning of time, all 6000 illusory years of it. This conspiracy is about Super Technologies, Evolution and our true past

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

no - i'm not interested in military tech at all

especially secret military tech - that's non of my business

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock

no - i'm not interested in military tech at all

especially secret military tech - that's non of my business

LOL. great friggin answer. But that it's military tech has nothing really to do with my question. You took that and put the emphasis on something else entirely. Interesting how you did that. It's none of my business, either, but someone sent me the document, so I thought I'd ask, given the science links you are discussing…..
tetra
eta: It can't be that secret, either, if someone is sending me the document.
edit on 13-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

i'd take the document seriously if they teleported it to you

i'd be interested in a teleporter if it meant i didn't have to get up to get a beer out the fridge

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
crap, never mind. let's totally not take it seriously, cause what…it came from me?
No, obviously they didn't teleport it to me. It was friggin sent through email.
nm.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Stop trollin and post some useful info or gtfo

Success at complete quantum teleportation

www.youtube.com...

Quantum Teleportation, Entanglement, and the Magic of Atoms .
www.youtube.com...

Quantum Teleportation Achieved Over 25 Kilometers - The Know
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join