It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

is imagination enough though, with this sort of thing?

mathematics would probably be a better place to start, and practical demonstration is the only way to get serious people to take you seriously

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I am curious as to why Phage has been silent in all of the threads mentioned...? I'm also curious on a post made by Jenisiz on the previous page. You say that the physics of his post are easy to prove false, yet you failed to do so. Or at least I failed to see that information contained in your response. I do see however, a lot of speculation. I'm willing to speculate, but you seem to be keen on empirical evidence (which you did not provide). For example, you do not know whether a breakaway civilization would care about ET abductions or not (hell, for all we know they are one in the same).. Or that the craft in general would be silent or not.

All else aside why did the Mods close his threads? Astr0 has made it clear on his blog that he would have elaborated more had he been given the chance. I personally, enjoy hearing all of the details and then finding the mistakes (If any).

Last question... Why can't we use Astr0's name..? It seems like everyone is refraining from doing so?? I must have missed something.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jeenyus2008

I am curious as to why Phage has been silent in all of the threads mentioned...?

You know, that is question that ponders me on every thread he doesn't comment on. I ran through several scenarios and it occurred to me that some topics just don't interest him. The real question is why Bybyots IS participating.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

To try and get you to take a look at things differently. Have you ever read the Condign Report...

This phenomenon is referred to in the report as "Buoyant Plasma Formation," akin to Ball Lightning, and is hypothesized to produce an unexplained energy field which creates the appearance of a Black Triangle by refracting light.

Project Condign

You want to know if your temporal lobes are being screwed with, dontcha?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jeenyus2008
Phage showed up, here, briefly... Talked about how sad he was that the fluorescent lights never talked to him... Then, left...
Typical Phage...
(
)
edit on 10/12/2014 by WanDash because: resize

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
astroengineer.wordpress.com...

info on launch platforms

seems to fit the story we are discussing

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
astroengineer.wordpress.com...
double post so ill add a quote i found interesting

I realized that some of the oil rigs they were talking about modifying were semisubs, or floating, mobile oil rigs. I asked why they’d outfit semisubs as launch platforms, given the added complexity and insecurity of a floating as opposed to rigidly anchored platform, and he never gave me a satisfactory answer, saying only that some of his customers were very keen on having flexible launch windows and being able to control their visibility. The latter statement I took as meaning that the companies or governments who would buy these semisub platforms wanted to be able to go unmonitored by other companies or governments. While I could see some legitimacy to private companies or governments not wanting their rivals overly aware of their activities

edit on am1020143101America/ChicagoSun, 12 Oct 2014 01:12:21 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut
Freakin' Awesome!
Thanks for the continuing pursuit!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Another choice tidbit I'm sure we would all feel

... the cost of my ignorance was not measured in human lives, I remember that story now with a new understanding, a sharper and more personal and selfish sadness. How do I continue to try in my own way to improve the world and advance my science when I now discover that there is a secret science with secret laws and secret tools that have already well exceeded anything my colleagues and I could ever achieve? The impotence is profound, overwhelming....

Every time I read through that blog I find something new and intriguing.

Something that rings true and is heartbreaking at the same time
edit on am1020143101America/ChicagoSun, 12 Oct 2014 01:54:00 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

this was my favourite quote:

...it does sound rather far fetched...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Not sure that the blog highlighted is anything to do with the original guy- seemed to get attributed on another thread but never saw any proof it was the RK'er.

Whoever the guy on the blog is he hasn't got a clue about anonymity on the internet- this would actually tie in with the RK'er as he was similarly out of his comfort zone when talking about modern IT.

On both counts (RKer and/or AstroEngineer) its a bit suspicious that someone wanting to disseminate anonymised information would choose either routes ( forum or blog) as they are both fraught with issues.

You would think if you are intelligent enough to be involved in super secret projects where you might end up in Gitmo if you are caught- you would also apply that intelligence in hiding your tracks- something both parties have failed to do.

I'm actually surprised (although dont condone it) that someone hasn't electronically compromised either individual.... maybe they already have and are just sitting on it to see how it plays out?

It would be ironic if the person boasting about imaginary technology that exploits you in your dreams overlooked that there is a real technology that exploits you while you're awake and voluntarily connecting to it!

edit on 12-10-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I dont think astroengineer's blog is related to u know

I think engineer was compromised

And may be paying for it now

reply to: Jukiodone

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

To try and get you to take a look at things differently. Have you ever read the Condign Report...

I have not read it. Is the actual report available?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Man I was talking about Bose Einstein condensates. You know like super cooling atoms (cesium, sodium, rubidium) and stuff. Like what happens when you dump light into them for giggles....Well, apparently a lot.

www.photonics.com...

www.seas.harvard.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...

Take what those links are talking about and combine with what the below links are talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phase_conjugation

cns-alumni.bu.edu/~slehar/PhaseConjugate/PhaseConjugate.html

And some kinda crazy voodoo can happen.

Just helping the guy with some other areas to research and explore. Many links may initial talk about using bose einstein condensates for optical computing, maybe super conduction. Dig deeper, think out of the box and apply that discovery of nearly stopping light to other physics concepts. I ain't going to post all the math, but those links (which were literally the first that showed up when I googled the topic names) can get you started down a long path of research and discovery.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jeenyus2008
I am curious as to why Phage has been silent in all of the threads mentioned...? I'm also curious on a post made by Jenisiz on the previous page. You say that the physics of his post are easy to prove false, yet you failed to do so. Or at least I failed to see that information contained in your response. I do see however, a lot of speculation. I'm willing to speculate, but you seem to be keen on empirical evidence (which you did not provide). For example, you do not know whether a breakaway civilization would care about ET abductions or not (hell, for all we know they are one in the same).. Or that the craft in general would be silent or not.

All else aside why did the Mods close his threads? Astr0 has made it clear on his blog that he would have elaborated more had he been given the chance. I personally, enjoy hearing all of the details and then finding the mistakes (If any).

Last question... Why can't we use Astr0's name..? It seems like everyone is refraining from doing so?? I must have missed something.

Sonic boom physics and his replacement on dreaming people has been discussed by me in several posts above.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Dont be fooled we are all part of a worldwide mind. By 2030 they may tell you about it. I have had some experiences dealing with this which confirm this illusive reality.

Think of storing information or memories on cheap metamaterial plastics. Yes your already in it and uploaded long ago end of story. Every atom is recorded and we are in something like a holodeck out of star trek. The illusion of freedom is given to us by the powers that be, and even in death your still uploaded via meta materials. Yes they have mastered time too. Game over sheeple game over.

The worldwide mind!
Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

Part 4
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

From end to end of your entire field of vision, while damn near on top of you with NO sound within 1-2 secs. Please believe it!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

There is a strong scientific argument that we exist within a BEC- or more specifically that Space itself is a BEC (Space or "nothingness" as we tend to view it should be considered to be the gaps between matter so does exist everywhere - not just as a vastness outside atmosphere ) : Superfluid Vacuum Theory

It probably would have you "weeping into your Dircac cups" (to quote) if someone- maybe through experimenting with high energy fields and meta materials- could realise some sort of quantum fluctuation boundary/surface- allowing them to manifest spooky quantum effects into our macroscopic world, at will.

I say spooky but it's more like star trek- emitters that can be tasked to do different "jobs"- like Lt Data on the Enterprise with its deflector shield and arrays being reconfigured on the fly depending upon the need.

edit on 12-10-2014 by Jukiodone because: Gave Data a promotion

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posting a few links you found on google is a long long way away from what i think of as practical demonstration

but thanks anyway

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Good morning Zeta,

Yes, I don't know what I was thinking when I posted; I should have provided a link to this: Member IssacKoi has written probably the single best thing on the internet about Project Condign and he provides a link to the original docs at the MOD website...

Project Condign - A valuable official report

Have a good one.

edit on 12-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join