It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

I got a massive log of insight I can drop, yet who would believe me yet alone care?

Me, maybe... me, maybe... for one ... likely many more... you'll never know if you don't make the attempt.

Anyway, I'm interested in much you've hinted at and wouldn't mind elaboration... and sorry to reply so late but I've been distracted and meant to answer many posts that got lost in the (very interesting) noise.. this being one of them.

And so far, the atmosphere here has been rather benevolent... with the "nay" side being quite nice about their queasiness over this tale... so I'd like to encourage everyone lurking or intimidated (or afraid of wearing orange jumps suits or eating radioactive Velveeta) to put in their opinions and experiences, on both sides of the discussion ... or best, a side not identified... yet.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: The GUT
Not physics so much. Just the way computers work. Without the program to decode the signal it doesn't matter what the the signal carries.

Winner winner chicken dinner...There must be a means to "unpack" and decode on the other end. Not to mention, most mics aren't even on unless a program on the victims system is on. Mac's and PC'S already have issues with compatibility...to conclude an audio virus would work is stretching things.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Arpad

I got a massive log of insight I can drop, yet who would believe me yet alone care?

Me, maybe... me, maybe... for one ... likely many more... you'll never know if you don't make the attempt.

Anyway, I'm interested in much you've hinted at and wouldn't mind elaboration... and sorry to reply so late but I've been distracted and meant to answer many posts that got lost in the (very interesting) noise.. this being one of them.

And so far, the atmosphere here has been rather benevolent... with the "nay" side being quite nice about their queasiness over this tale... so I'd like to encourage everyone lurking or intimidated (or afraid of wearing orange jumps suits or eating radioactive Velveeta) to put in their opinions and experiences, on both sides of the discussion ... or best, a side not identified... yet.

I'm curious to know about this log unless said "log" you want to dump is bs (pun intended)

Issue is that people continue to make some pretty wild claims without any other proof than their "forum cred". These "I know the truth about the triangles threads" infest these forms like fleas on a stray dog. There's dozens just like this one 1 of hundreds . It'd be nice to see a sliver of proof aside from the "trust me" merry go round. It's pretty funny...Some of the same posters are spotted numerous times in the same threads...almost all contradicting the other. And several usually end the same way...with a thread closed under permanent review.

I know I'm not the only one labeled a nay sayer for such valid reasons. If you're really "working with" or "know" someone working on them great. I'm sure if you're willing to divulge such elaborate conspiracies why not provide even a simple photo or document. Threads moved to the hoax area make at least some attempt. There are members in ATS such as myself that are genuinely curious in facts and not conjecture. So if you're offering to provide some valuable insight and proof...then please by all means post away and I'll defend you from any nay sayers buddy. But if it's an opinion or personal theory just let us know ahead of time. I'm down to hear thoughts but don't want to be lied to. Don't feed me poop and call it chocolate lol So what do you have to share?
edit on 9-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Indeed.

A steaming log can be a lovely, cozy addition to a living room or smelly flower fodder... but we'll never know until it is examined.

Personally, I love truth... even if an uncomfortable or horrifying truth... and it's ...er, hard to come by, most especially in relation to this sort of subject.

But it's usually easy to get a feel for psychosis, ego gratification or dogma... it's the pro psi-ops or amateur self-referential, wide eyed, earnest self-deluding lies that are more difficult to address.

edit on 10/9/2014 by Baddogma because: too late or too stupid... but a compound word needed clarification

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I also find the flicker of fluorescent lights with faulty ballasts somewhat disruptive. But they don't talk to me.

I just want to observe that you have then, likely, not played, chemically, with your own synapses (and add that predictive texting almost had that as 'synopsis'). Fluorescent whispers have been heard by folks who dabble in such compounds.

Cheers, Phage, for gracing this bad neighborhood with your esteemed presence.
edit on 10/9/2014 by Baddogma because: sleepy time clarification

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Quite possible... and I wonder what tech might've been used to trap the supposed plasma critters... I imagine a rodeo bull pen ringed by magnets and Tesla coils.

Any govt worth it's salt would be busy with em fields, mind control and even (or especially) projects looking into energy creatures... assuming their actual existence... though govts are made up of regular people, too, bringing their regular dogmas ... correct or not, so such research could exist... based on reality or not.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: aynock

Yeah, and we have a front row seat. If that is indeed the case, we're getting a pretty advanced clinic on social engineering via memeology resulting in mythology. Remember Serpo?

i think the specifics are unimportant (and probably quite arbitrary) outside of a few functional considerations

a story teller will tell you a story - what's more important than the story, is the role that story plays in the story they are telling themselves

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

a reply to: ZetaRediculian
Except that the "proof of concept" didn't actually infect anything. It just demonstrated that computers can exchange information over auditory channels when they had appropriate software installed on each. There was no "infection" demonstrated.

The infection of Ruiu's machines by this method is speculative. It has not been shown that an "uninfected" machine can encode or decode auditory data and it is not at that amazing that, when programmed to do so, it can. Remember phone modems?

Sounds right to me. Yes, I remember phone modems, use to manage a whole farm of them....and that is a really good example.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Here's one for you.. there was a proof of concept hack going around,
where hackers could take control of a remote PC speaker, and make it
emit sub-audible sounds (but which your brain could still detect) in
order to infect other PC's with the virus via PC & Microphone.. even
on govt. computers which had no connection to a network or the
internet!

I vaguely remember something about this. Do you have any links?

arstechnica.com... 0/meet-badbios-the-mysterious-mac-and-pc-malware-that-jumps-airgaps/

www.newscientist.c... om/article/mg22029434.700-can-a-computer-virus-communicate-via-your-speakers.html#.VDaDxPldWSo

This is relatively crude still.. but wouldn't be at all surprised if the spooks
had something much more advanced. The thing is it works..

Combine this and the NLP stuff and you have something pretty terrifying.

Kev

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Bybyots

Might wanna check this out too...

The Triangles Are Real. The Designer Of These Craft Is One Of My Best Friends! Questions? Feel Free.

One film has always given me real pause for reflection. It's apparently not a hoax and was reportedly filmed over Nellis. A gyroscopic drone with a flexible cutting-edge structure could explain it. Good-googly-moogly, i don't know WHAT to think? Psy-ops or drone/mother drone ion gyroscopic triangles and possibly an incredible EM weapon? Both?

Now, I'm going back looking for those vids Aquino posted of that Professor and the gyroscope demonstration from like the 60's. Sheesh.

be great to have the data from 2 range cameras on that one

if it was footage of a secret us prototype and it had been released without permission what would have happened?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I know I get a headache from and very annoyed by certain sounds, yes.
I've known that for quite a while.
I also find the flicker of fluorescent lights with faulty ballasts somewhat disruptive. But they don't talk to me.

what Aquino was talking about was brain wave entrainment.

www.transparentcorp.com...
When the brain is presented with a rhythmic stimulus, such as a drum beat for example, the rhythm is reproduced in the brain in the form of these electrical impulses. If the rhythm becomes fast and consistent enough, it can start to resemble the natural internal rhythms of the brain, called brainwaves. When this happens, the brain responds by synchronizing its own electric cycles to the same rhythm. This is commonly called the Frequency Following Response (or FFR):

Brainwave Entrainment In Action!

FFR can be useful because brainwaves are very much related to mental state. For example, a 4 Hz brainwave is associated with sleep, so a 4 Hz sound pattern would help reproduce the sleep state in your brain. The same concept can be applied to many other mental states, including concentration, relaxation and meditation

the idea would be to put someone in a state where they would be open to suggestion.
and he is saying this signal can be delivered through a computer subliminally. So its hypnosis over your PC without your awareness. I don't have Aquino's exact quote since its on my iPad at home right now.

my impression was that Aquino lacked the geeky technical knowledge to explain it in more detail. "inserting BWR into the internet" was how he put it which made no sense to me. So if I post a YouTube video or an animated GIF, is that inserting BWR into the internet and making your connected device radiate the signal?

That's the idea but I doubt its effectiveness since there will be a lot of competing stimuli. I listen to a lot of heavy metal to keep me totally pumped all the time so this would have no effect on me.

The EM stuff and the audio virus are different things but I think you know that.

edit on 9-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hi KPB,what you said makes me ponder on a sighting the husband and I had recently-and about the nature of ufo's as plasma creatures.In the sighting we witnessed from our yard here in the African Bush,one ufo was looking like a star-but moving extremely erratically,seeming to "leapfrog" over unseen hurdles,deviating in altitude at different stages,stopping,reversing and going back on it's erratic course-but eventually getting to the ENE sector of the sky.While I was watching this ufo nd its movements,the husband shouted at me to look behind me-and from the SW sector,which is whence also the 1st ufo had come,was another ufo approaching at absolutely mindboggling speed.This ufo also looked like a "star" but bigger and brighter-,covering the sectors frrom SW to E in seconds,it was literally swooping in like a bat outa hell.

When it got to the East sector of the sky,it paused,and then proceeded in a straight downward move,as though drawing a line in the sky.But from our point of visibility/reference,it did not go straight down,so as to appear to be descending to earth and landing-it swooped till it reached almost ground level but turned inward,or was swooping into the "backfield" into the depth beyond.Just wondered if you had any ideas on this occurence.I did make a thread about it and for once,surprisingly did'nt get torn to shreds-but it's not about my thread re this experience,I just wondered what your thoughts would be on that,if you had any idea what that was all about?a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

edit on 9-10-2014 by Raxoxane because: typo's grammar adding-my bb seems to be on it's own mission these days

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

...I...find the flicker of fluorescent lights with faulty ballasts somewhat disruptive. But they don't talk to me.

Well, Phage - that's probably because they expect you'll attempt to debunk them, right then and there.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Folks?

You don't need anything more complicated than an image to screw with someone's emotions.

The images can become more powerful based on what context they are placed in.

The James-Lange theory explains why this is.

We bring most of what makes this work to the table, not the technology: it's our reaction to the image that causes us to feel, not the image. Your reaction is based on what's loaded for processing by the anterior temporal lobes, it's called your theory of mind.

Sorry to do this to you, but I got to send you to another one of my threads...

Lolz! Im in ur woobie haxx0ring ur heartstrings!

Computers are stupid, folks, people make them do what they do.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Might wanna check this out too...

The Triangles Are Real. The Designer Of These Craft Is One Of My Best Friends! Questions? Feel Free.

I followed the OP responses, at some point he states 'I have to go I'll come back later' and he never did. But, days later, and from that point, he started several others threads. Why did he leave that thread and never came back again?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

You don't need anything more complicated than an image to screw with someone's emotions.

like I said, I don't by your emoticon for a second.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Why did he leave that thread and never came back again?

cause when mr pretty bear pointed out that he essentially said "triangles are really hexagons" he realized he couldn't be taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sweet mother of post references... That first one... Holy [snizzip].

I truly forgot that I started in this thread...

I would be ecstatic if the source information was valid - for the fact that it means that as soon as they wise up and start disclosing, we'll all advance literal light-years into the future.

Let's all hope it comes about sooner than later.

S&F - Got my head cooking.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Thanks for sharing.

I cant say really what you observed. I wish I could.

if these lights would have gotten closer and
would have interacted with you intelligently
then I'd have said 'plasma critter' in a country
second.

But they didn't according to your report.

I know that I'm infamous for the topics I
propose. ..but I'm not like "mr. hair" on
ancient aliens! Some small subset of
phenomenon syrongly suggest/demand
the plasma hypothesis.....but a lot don't!

Keep on looking and reporting though!

Kev

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: Bybyots

like I said, I don't by your emoticon for a second.

That's precisely it, Zeta.

If the smiley fits? Wear it.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join