It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: The GUT

but even targeting certain internet users with some kind of waves through the computer. You think that last part is feasible?

I must have missed that part. was that in his thread? computers make sound and have video screens. I suppose you could send subliminal messages. but unless there is a device hooked up that does other things, then no. oh and you flip open the cd/dvd tray and put up strange error messages.

Anything that's capable of sending an electromagnetic frequency signal, which is just about any electronic device, per what I just posted above, can alter the state of your consciousness. I know no one wants to face that, but it's still true. And that's science. Plus, it requires only a very low frequency, say 10Hz, and not much power capacity….
tetra

This is completely correct.

Here's one for you.. there was a proof of concept hack going around,
where hackers could take control of a remote PC speaker, and make it
emit sub-audible sounds (but which your brain could still detect) in
order to infect other PC's with the virus via PC & Microphone.. even
on govt. computers which had no connection to a network or the
internet!

(I'm in computer security as part of m job so I read all the reports
on this kind of stuff).

Kev

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
One thing I've thought a long time which I've never posted;

There's all this talk in conventional UFO conspiracy lore about
'crashed UFOs' being 'reverse engineered' by the gubmint.

Well, I'm 100.00% certain that has never happened for reasons
of my own quite long to go into.

But what HAS frequently occurred to me, is that just like pharmaceutical
companies go to the amazon and look for medicinal plants; or
companies trying to reverse engineer various DNA from nature and graft
it into new lifeforms (like the yeast that produces crude oil).

I find it HIGHLY LIKELY that the 'gubmint' has been attempting for YEARS
to 'reverse engineer plasma creatures' and things of that sort. Has probably
been attempted since the Nazi's attempted it, if not before.

So in my mind, if I see a 'solid' 'black ops ship', I think it's highly likely,
that if it is truly using some 'reverse engineered tech', that it's in fact
got a 'plasma critter' or something like that captured and made part
of the design.

Since there are NO cashed UFO ships and never have been, if the gubmint
is to be accused of reverse engineering ANYTHING, it would have to be
a plasma critter, as they apparently actually exist.

Just food for thought.

Kev

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

internet!

Boy o' boy, I'm liking this. It's better than the space opera: Black Triangles, Black Sorcerers, Psyops, Cults, EM. Heck yeah!

Like so many have stated, what's truly going on remains to be seen but something rather remarkable seems to be.

Back to trancing folk out through various means--EM-wise or through something like NLP--we also have to keep in mind the power of the narrative to hit so many angles and a significant amount of the population here. Keep the DARPA narrative--and TIGER Study--stuff in mind while considering how the space opera has those Joseph Campbell-type grand themes that powerfully speak to the subconscious in archetypal ways, the symbology---even the star-travel ships and especially the ablative disk ALICCE are like mandalas.

A lone genius could conceive that by themselves in my opinion, but maybe more likely to be a group effort.considering some of the other evidentiary items.

edit on 8-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

It's in MindWar. Gonna have to start over and finish that book.

I found it. He talks about Brainwave Resonance (BWR) - Alpha state. Sounds like a trance, or meditative state where you become more relaxed, creative, in the zone, open to suggestion, hypnosis, meditation...So BWR can be achieved through any medium like music, video. Anything that can produce a frequency that can be perceived.

Then he says BWR can be inserted into the internet, received and radiated by any accessing device from TV station to computer or cell phone.

Like this?

Giant Nuclear Powered Space Triangles are real...

Did it work?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

In your opinion, does it have enough scientific merit to warrant testing? If so, you know what? Somebody surely would and this would be a damn good place. (DARPA for just one comes readily to mind)

Here's food for thought once again: Col. John B. Alexander, Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, AND Lt. Col. Michael Aquino (All Spooks , All fascinated with the Shaman, All very familiar with myth-making in ufology) have a presence here at ol' ATS. You imagine any of that might be professional?

edit on 9-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

internet!

I vaguely remember something about this. Do you have any links?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

In your opinion, does it have enough scientific merit to warrant testing? If so, you know what? Somebody (DARPA for just one comes readily to mind) surely would and this would be a damn good place.

The basic idea of what he is talking about has been around for a while, that is, you can achieve states of consciousness by messing with frequencies. www.natures-energies.com...

For instance, if I could flicker your screen very subtlety below conscious awareness at a certain frequency, it could induce an alpha state. A little programming on the website could achieve that. Maybe even some audio to boot?

We are probably bombarded with subliminal messages at a constant rate from adds already. I don't know. I think the idea has been around for a while and either is being used or it doesn't work too well.

If the goal is to manipulate someone on a message board, I don't think you need to flicker their screen. Just look for someone already in that state. I have to think about it.

Here's food for thought once again: Col. John B. Alexander, Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, AND Lt. Col. Michael Aquino (All Spooks) all have a presence here at ol' ATS. You imagine any of that might be professional?

or maybe just for fun?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

found it. Researchers prove PC viruses can spread via microphones

edit on 9-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Except that the "proof of concept" didn't actually infect anything. It just demonstrated that computers can exchange information over auditory channels when they had appropriate software installed on each. There was no "infection" demonstrated.

The infection of Ruiu's machines by this method is speculative. It has not been shown that an "uninfected" machine can encode or decode auditory data and it is not at that amazing that, when programmed to do so, it can. Remember phone modems?
edit on 10/9/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
PHAGE! Hiya, mate. Welcome aboard. You turn up in the strangest places.

The connection between electromagnetism and UFOs (or maybe we should say Black OPs "UFOs") has already been briefly mentioned, but it's also maybe important to make a tentative link between Electromagnetism/Microwave/ELF/Frequencies/Radiation and their empirically proven effects on the human central nervous system.

Keep in mind that the following partial list of effects aren't hyperbole & rhetoric but come from scientific empirical data:

~ Facilitation of High Strangeness and 'Supernatural' Experiences

~ Increased Onset Rates and Morbidity of Cancers

~ Heart Attack Induced at Distance

~ Aggressive States

~ Passive Resistance

~ Mental Confusion and Fugue States

~ Sounds and Disturbances in Head

~ Extreme Nausea and Gastric Distress

EM & ELF effects as associated with the military were discussed rather freely in the 1980's and early 1990's but have since then been rather hushed up and disassociated from the topics discussed here.

Suffice, for now, to say that the military-industrial complex has been rather intensely studying these issues for at least 60 years. These subjects are, naturally, very sensitive in the minds of those who desire military dominance, but we do have some clues along the way.

Col. Alexander w/Copy of Reading the Enemy's Mind

Before the official "hush" on such topics in an article from the 25 April 1980 issue of Military Review Magazine titled The New Mental Battlefield, Col. John B. Alexander--the Godfather of Non-Lethal Weaponry--confidently states the following in his opening lines:

While the concepts may stretch the imagination of many readers, research in this area has been underway for years, and the possibility for employment as weaponry has been explored. To be more specific, there are weapons systems that operate on the power of the mind and whose lethal capacity has already been demonstrated.

Two subdivisions of this field have also been investigated. Mind-altering techniques designed to impact on an opponent are well-advanced.

The procedures employed include manipulation of human behavior through use of psychological weapons effecting sight, sound, smell, temperature, electromagnetic energy or sensory deprivation…

In the summary of the above Military Review article Col. Alexander stated:

"The information presented here will be considered by some to be ridiculous since it does not conform to their view of reality, but some people still believe the world is flat."

For those interested--the following are just a few of either declassified, partially declassified, or leaked documents of interest. There is more to this kind of weaponry than somebunny wants us to know. Hence so much outrageous disinfo and chatter to make it sound crazy and farfetched. More official documentation exists , however, than most folk realize and it's full of doozies.

Official Government Documents:

Bioeffects of Selected Nonlethal Weapons

Defense Science Board Task Force on Directed Energy Weapons

United States Marine Corps Neuronal Entrainment for Non-Lethal Applications

NONLETHAL WEAPONS: TERMS AND REFERENCES

A Method for Encoding & Transmitting Speech by Means of the Radio Frequency Hearing Phenomena

A scholarly article and overview from Project Censored:

US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Neat.
But I was talking about using sound to infect computer with malware.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Neat.
But we were talking about using sound to infect computer with malware.

We are, and larger ramifications. Try and keep up, it'll start to make sense---you're fairly bright.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Neat.
But I was talking about using sound to infect computer with malware.

As for that: Does the concept violate the laws of physics in any way that you are aware?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Not physics so much. Just the way computers work. Without the program to decode the signal it doesn't matter what the the signal carries.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Not physics so much. Just the way computers work. Without the program to decode the signal it doesn't matter what the the signal carries.

Oh, I see. It actually supports the point Zeta was getting at and feasible then. We're talking about the scientific feasibility of certain claims about affecting moods and such through computers and the computer sound-virus was a concatenate example.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I know I get a headache from and very annoyed by certain sounds, yes.
I've known that for quite a while.

I also find the flicker of fluorescent lights with faulty ballasts somewhat disruptive. But they don't talk to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I know I get a headache from and very annoyed by certain sounds, yes.
I've known that for quite a while.

I also find the flicker of fluorescent lights with faulty ballasts somewhat disruptive. But they don't talk to me.

Do you find DARPA's research breadth sophisticated enough to beam disruptive flickery fluorescent beams down on our enemies? Some good reading above in those docs. It would inform you in an area of your's that seems surprisingly weak.

Always good to see ya', Phage. Now I'm looking over my shoulder for the dancing chicken:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

It would inform you in an area of yours that seems weak.

Your assumption is incorrect. I can, however, separate fact from speculation and extrapolation.
I am familiar with the material and that was my point. Affecting mood is not exactly thought control. I get pissed off when a kid pulls up next to me in a boom truck.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You say "extrapolation" like it's a bad thing. Very powerful when mixed with documentation and research and various evidentiary items.

I have another question for you: Are than any laws of physics or physiology that would bar the kind of technology that Michael Aquino speaks of in MindWar and which was the topic you joined in on?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

You say "extrapolation" like it's a bad thing.
No. I just know the difference between extrapolation, speculation, and fact. Which is what I said.

Are than any laws of physics or physiology that would bar the kind of technology that Michael Aquino speaks of in MindWar and which was the topic you joined in on?

Actually, the topic of the thread is "black triangles" and my post was about the claim that it has been demonstrated that computers can be "infected" by auditory signals.

Can you be more specific about what kind of technology you are talking about? Aquino covers a lot of ground, ranging from conventional propaganda to speculation about what can be done with ELF.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join