It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: The GUT

Might wanna check this out too...

The Triangles Are Real. The Designer Of These Craft Is One Of My Best Friends! Questions? Feel Free.

One film has always given me real pause for reflection. It's apparently not a hoax and was reportedly filmed over Nellis. A gyroscopic drone with a flexible cutting-edge structure could explain it. Good-googly-moogly, i don't know WHAT to think? Psy-ops or drone/mother drone ion gyroscopic triangles and possibly an incredible EM weapon? Both?

Now, I'm going back looking for those vids Aquino posted of that Professor and the gyroscope demonstration from like the 60's. Sheesh.

edit on 8-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The computer?

It's Victor Tausk's influencing machine realized at a level that Tausk himself could never have imagined. Geez, T.V. was bad enough, let alone this monster.

It puts folks straight in to a dissociative state. That's why FB.

Susceptibility to narratives requires a dissociative state and labile temporal lobes. There are other brain components involved, that's why it is referred to in neuroscience as a "narrative network", but the heavy lifting is done at the anterior temporal lobes.

Did you folks read my Air Loom thread? It's about this stuff to a degree.

edit on 8-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I increasingly agree you are on to something with that. Valle hinted at the capability of these platforms to affect human physiology. The temporal lobe thing is capable of without a doubt facilitating everything from hyper-instantaneous philosophical thought to time stoppage and so much more. Maybe it's even a centre that can "part the veil" so to speak.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Anything that's capable of sending an electromagnetic frequency signal, which is just about any electronic device, per what I just posted above, can alter the state of your consciousness. I know no one wants to face that, but it's still true. And that's science. Plus, it requires only a very low frequency, say 10Hz, and not much power capacity….
tetra

is there an SDK? but how do you alter that frequency through code? im a programmer/computer geek type....any technical links? computers are pretty static devices and don't do well when you mess with em fields. That's what all those Ferrite Beads are for on your usb and power cables. they suck up all that emi.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I'm searching for links now. I will get you some as soon as I find what I'm looking for. Sorry. I posted the cell phone emission thing before I had anything on computers…..

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

That thread in your quote is quite interesting, it is a shame the OP never came back and it was shut down. I wonder why that was exactly. There is so much conflicting information on these black triangles it is frustrating. There has to be some truth to some of it somewhere, it is just damn hard to figure out where it is.

Edit to say the video you posted is also quite interesting. I can't see any reason to believe it isn't legit but I wish there was a closer view of it. Either way it seems certain that there is technology that has been around for a very long time that is still not known to the public. I can't help but think if they invented these type of craft 40-50 years ago the stuff they invent today must be beyond imagination, there is just no way they would have gone backward or become stagnant is there?
edit on 10/8/2014 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Just grabbed a smoke on the porch and caught a dazzler! Dim light coming north slow, then starts turning east and BAM! That sucker hit the freaky speed and didn't make a peep.

Las Vegas people, pull the veil off you dolts.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Did you folks read my Air Loom thread? It's about this stuff to a degree

I don't buy that smiley face you put at the end of every post for a second. Just say'n

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I'm searching for links now. I will get you some as soon as I find what I'm looking for. Sorry. I posted the cell phone emission thing before I had anything on computers…..

Well you got me curious. I have the Aquino book. I will look there too.
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Martianlanded

Hi, thanks and welcome to the nuthouse, etc. ... but are you comfy enough to outline the sighting? What it looked like? Circumstances? General area? Odd effects (outside of the usual from seeing something impossible, that is)?

I know there are oodles of reports out there ... but I'm just curious... despite the 'cog dis,' heh... oh and I still bumble with quotes and other details despite posting here for a few years... what's a FAQ page again? Heh...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

You mean the Michael Aquino that's friends with John Alexander & other birds, the self-professed black magician who is a Who's Who in the psy-ops world, and has written a book on the subject (MindWar) ? Actually, some of his theories include not only grand narratives, but even targeting certain internet users with some kind of waves through the computer. You think that last part is feasible?

You know GUT, this isn't specific to what you're talking about, but I think the implications are certainly there.

ionamillersubjects.weebly.com...

PROMIS was a people-tracking software system sold to intelligence organizations and government drug agencies worldwide. The global dispersion of PROMIS to 88 countries was part of a U.S. plot to spy on other spy agencies. Riconosciuto is one of the architects of the PROMIS backdoor. The original backdoor was a signal using a specialized chip that broadcast the contents of the existing database to monitoring vans or collection satellites using digital spread spectrum data compression whenever the software was run. The SIGINT was embedded as ordinary computer “noise,” actually encrypted stream cipher. A stream cipher applies a time- varying transformation to individual digits or bits of data. "Time-varying" means the same sequence of plaintext data bits seen at two different points in time will be encrypted to a different sequence of ciphertext data bits. The most famous stream cipher is the Verdam cipher, or “one time pad.” It requires independent, uniform distribution of the keys, which are used only once and then discarded.

And this

If you thought all you had to worry about was the feds reading your email, or perhaps picking up the RF from your computer keyboard, consider what is said in an interview in this book with Michael Riconosciuto, the computer expert who modified the PROMIS package for the U.S. government:
Q: There was that one interview with [William] Hamilton where he was talking about how PROMIS is some kind of system that includes chips that broadcast directly to NSA satellites.

MR: They are not chips as such. The existing chips in the machine are tricked into doing it. I'm getting ready to go on television explaining that chapter and verse.

What's to say that this software doesn't have other arcane and sinister purposes? I've no evidence, but considering the cabal of people involved, would anyone be surprised?
edit on
edit on 8-10-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
I can't help but think if they invented these type of craft 40-50 years ago the stuff they invent today must be beyond imagination, there is just no way they would have gone backward or become stagnant is there?

Nope, that's logical. Here's the other vid that Aquino linked I think...

I'm willing to go wherever potential evidence wanders and give it a good look see.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: tetra50

Anything that's capable of sending an electromagnetic frequency signal, which is just about any electronic device, per what I just posted above, can alter the state of your consciousness. I know no one wants to face that, but it's still true. And that's science. Plus, it requires only a very low frequency, say 10Hz, and not much power capacity….
tetra

is there an SDK? but how do you alter that frequency through code? im a programmer/computer geek type....any technical links? computers are pretty static devices and don't do well when you mess with em fields. That's what all those Ferrite Beads are for on your usb and power cables. they suck up all that emi.

Ok, Zeta. Here, I think, as in the screen is an LED, and this is about exchange, from the LED, to our brain:
www.affs.org...

An interesting property of PN-junctions of semiconductor diodes may be observed when current is run though the diode in forward bias, i.e. when there is a good current flow across the barrier. Some of the energy is turned into light and emitted from the surface and are therefore known as light-emitting  diodes (LEDs). Researchers found that bone was an LED that required an outside source of light before an electric current would make it release its own light, and the light it emitted was at an infrared frequency invisible to us, but consistent.

edit on 8-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Well that is pretty fascinating isn't it? I am not 100% clear of the implications it has on air flight technology but I assume it could play a part somewhere? I am not trying to down play the significance of it I am just not that smart when it comes to physics really.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Imagine a gyroscope withinin a gyroscope affecting an object like the one in the Nellis vid. IF there is some kind of ion propulsion technology then such a gyroscope system in a pilot-less drone would be able to achieve the stunning change of direction found in many ufo reports.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Ah ha now I see! Yes you are absolutely right I can see the connection now. That would in fact make for a very manueverable craft.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: usafage

I wind right back up in Point Pleasant lol (I grew up not far from there)

NJ? howdy neighbor

Nope Point Pleasant, West by god Virginia I am actually from southern Ohio just on the other side of the river but near there. I don't live there anymore Air Force took me away, I live in Minnesota now.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I've believed for awhile the BT's were ours. The extent of their true capabilities is the big question for me. One thing I don't think is that they are nuclear powered and deep-space faring.

Another thing I think Vallee mentioned was that they were full of more trickery than substance. Which brings me back to another point:

SOMEONE may want us (and our enemies) to believe the Triangles are almost god-like and we're still dealing with some kind of crafted psy-op.

However, if these babies do a smidgin of the stuff they are reported to, then that in itself is incredible. It's also true the psy-ops guys often spin tales to obfuscate the awesome. Curioser & curioser as we often re-quote here...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Well ok...

It came because I requested it to appear (could be a fluke, granted)
It went from horizon to horizon in under 15 seconds.
It made no noise whatsoever.
It projected an image into my mind the size of a football field in vivid detail.
It 'changed shape' 3 times, going from triangle, to borg cube to pyramid then back.
It 'read my mind'
It talked to me.

So.. well.. if THAT is a normal human military black project.. then..
well gosh.. do I really have to finish that sentence?

Kev

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: usafage
I see this is going where it always seems to go, I wind right back up in Point Pleasant lol (I grew up not far from there). I mentioned being a hardware guy the physical part of it but everyone is hitting the nail on the head with this whole thing, you end up chasing your tail. I always come back full circle I convince myself they are a normal condition of the planet to military illusion and back again.

Reminds me of a line from a movie, vampires pretending to be humans pretending to vampires.

Well the only reason that MASS (as in matter/stuff we can touch) exists at ALL
is because of the Higgs Boson. Without that, we'd be more like plasma
creatures ourselves.

Hell, the more mainstream science learns, the more dubious the whole distinction
between substantial and insubstantial becomes. Really to me it's a pretty weak
line in the sand at best.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join