It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Count me in, too, Tets... my experiences with ghostly phenom solidified it for me... and there are some really, really weird incidents I've heard about from people I trust where something like alternate dimensions that occasionally bleed into "here" is the likeliest explanation... though by all means, not the only one.

It has gained some traction lately and has certain legit advocates... like physicists, heh.
edit on 10/8/2014 by Baddogma because: no "t" type O

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

And Kev, I know you've broached this elsewhere, but if you could ...

And what I saw was NOT a military black project craft.

So how do you know, fer sure?? I mean, personally, I'm not sure of much... so how could you make that statement with such ...certainty, about something so elusive?
edit on 10/8/2014 by Baddogma because: mixed up real name with net handle... oops

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The duality of the particle and wave existence at the same time was our first hint through science, of proof of this phenomena. Of course, it is discussed here, endlessly, with the double slit experiment, and other ways, as well. But this, really, is what all that means.

And then there are the personal, anecdotal experiences of it. For my part, I actually feel as though I am living in at least two of those simultaneous dimensions (for lack of a better word) at the same time. Even as I type that, the limitations and inferences of those words: time, dimension, simultaneous, etc., frustrates me, as it doesn't adequately address nor explain.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: usafage

I wind right back up in Point Pleasant lol (I grew up not far from there)

NJ? howdy neighbor

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Yeah, it's almost as if there is even some magic running thru it. It's allure and appeal and elusiveness. Some even find it hypnotic (what was that about a pm that sent a member into trance?) Actually, I think there are conjurors at work here.

you mean like this?

"did the world around you contain a noise like this: take a sudden deep breath in 'huh' and a gentle low noise 'perrrrr' (as in perfect) breath out."

I found it odd that a flying triangle thing would make the same sound as a meditative breathing technique.

edit on 8-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Are there any elements to the RK material that can be associated with him in any way? Just stream of consciousness, sorry...

Yes, there is. Aquino mentioned unmanned gyroscopic drones.

As for extremely fast speeds and instant direction-changes, that's exactly what you get with gyroscopics. Unmanned, of course, since the G-forces would mash you to pizza.

Drone tech has actually been around for a long time; it's just hit the headlines with the IraqiAfganiPakistan gig. Skunk was building drone versions of the Oxcart, aka SR-71 Blackbird, half a century ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

How perceptive you are, and how chilly that is to contemplate. Why that would be "sorcery." A tip o' the hat, Sir Rediculan.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

You mean the Michael Aquino that's friends with John Alexander & other birds, the self-professed black magician who is a Who's Who in the psy-ops world, and has written a book on the subject (MindWar) ? Actually, some of his theories include not only grand narratives, but even targeting certain internet users with some kind of waves through the computer. You think that last part is feasible?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: The GUT

Yeah, it's almost as if there is even some magic running thru it. It's allure and appeal and elusiveness. Some even find it hypnotic (what was that about a pm that sent a member into trance?) Actually, I think there are conjurors at work here.

you mean like this?

"did the world around you contain a noise like this: take a sudden deep breath in 'huh' and a gentle low noise 'perrrrr' (as in perfect) breath out."

I found it odd that a flying triangle thing would make the same sound as a meditative breathing technique.

One word: plasma
well, actually, two: conscious plasma

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's absolutely feasible. All it takes is the right script, like any other language directive, combined with the right frequencies….

I was, in fact, warned about it one night in the chat room, right before it happened to me, by someone who claimed to be a hypnotist, with the brief discussion of the words and concept: tacit consent.
tetra
The stimulation is to create hypnogogia…..frontal lobe stimulation, for labile states, exactly as Bybyots was previously discussing with Jacksomeone…..
edit on 8-10-2014 by tetra50 because: altered states

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Oh my! Always bringing meat to the table you are.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

there is more....

leading questions... subtle false memory insertion...followed by

"I'll explain a little more when the above gets an answer"

edit on 8-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This, of course, requires you have a chip, but….

Remote controlled
The device can be preprogrammed or controlled wirelessly via the Medical Implant Communication Services (MICS) band, set aside for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by the Federal Communications Commission. And the device can also report back dose-delivery data to a computer-based system.
Scientists demonstrated that this sort of wirelessly controlled drug delivery might be possible in 1999. Some major technological hurdles needed to be cleared in the interim, Farra says.
Scientific American
Feb.16,2012 www.scientificamerican.com...

Other wireless medical devices have raised eyebrows for their potential susceptibility to signal interference or even hacking. Because the device uses the MICS frequency, it is likely to face less interference than if it were on busier parts of the band. Also, a unique ID number is required to establish connection with each individual chip, decreasing the ease of hacking.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
And further, for consideration along those lines:

Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. (1996) 227(3):718-723

Application of the Ferromagnetic Transduction Model to D.C. and Pulsed Magnetic Fields: Effects on Epileptogenic Tissue & Implications for Cellular Phone Safety
Jon Dobson and Tim St. Pierre
The ferromagnetic transduction model proposed by Kirschvink (1) suggests that the coupling of biogenic magnetite particles in the human brain to mechanosensitive membrane ion gates may provide a mechanism for interactions of environmental magnetic fields with humans. Extremely low frequency alternating magnetic fields primarily were considered, and in the model A.C. fields with frequencies below 10 Hz should have minimal effect. We show that pulsed fields, square waves and D.C. fields also could force open the membrane gates long enough to disrupt normal neurophysiological processes. The model may therefore be extended to explain results obtained in studies of epileptic patients which show effects on the central nervous system from low frequency square wave and D.C. magnetic fields. In addition, the model also may provide a plausible mechanism linking exposure to magnetic fields from discontinuous transmission cellular telephones and disruption of normal cellular processes in the human brain.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Baddogma posted:
"Along those lines... I've long been bemused by most folks reactions to this phenomena ... and I've kidded that there must be a world wide "forget it" beam being broadcast, or something similar. 

I think about my Aunt's demeanor after that sighting and how blaze' and ... unsurprised she was... and I've run into it since. 

Perhaps it's common psychology as an escape mechanism for non- processable data ... cog dis... complete lack of curiosity... ?"

Baddogma, thanks for the thread.

I absolutely know where you're coming from. Perhaps you'll agree too, this  "cog dis" is both obvious in the skeptic as well as the more "logical" people who have experienced truly strange events. 

All my thoughts are anecdotal. Ive done very little reading about ufos and abductions until recently due to a dramatic sighting/experience by my wife and I on June 30th.

What i've found though is that after initially feeling unbelievably excited by the event, and feeling like life had changed in this new knowledge, the feeling didnt last. 

Very soon after this crazy event I began questioning if it ever even happened. I started attributing impossible scenarios to the sighting. I can still hear see feel every moment of the event and continue to get corraboration from my wife of very specific details, but... It feels like my mind is trying to push the event away. I find this psychological experience as fascinating as the sighting. Who needs the men in black if my brain does the job for them?

Ive had strange phenomena happen in the past, but when you are standing next to someone else who experiences the same thing, well, that changes things.

Perhaps, if the sighting is too weird, some people just can't see it even if its right in front of their face? Maybe the strangeness can be blocked out by something in our heads? Maybe the filter doesnt always work?

I dont know, just some thoughts. Thank you all. I appreciate the conversation. Learning how to quote still!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

but even targeting certain internet users with some kind of waves through the computer. You think that last part is feasible?

I must have missed that part. was that in his thread? computers make sound and have video screens. I suppose you could send subliminal messages. but unless there is a device hooked up that does other things, then no. oh and you flip open the cd/dvd tray and put up strange error messages.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

there is more....

leading questions... subtle false memory insertion...followed by

"I'll explain a little more when the above gets an answer"

Yeah. Bam. Now that you point it out.

edit on 8-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

It's in MindWar. Gonna have to start over and finish that book.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

but even targeting certain internet users with some kind of waves through the computer. You think that last part is feasible?

I must have missed that part. was that in his thread? computers make sound and have video screens. I suppose you could send subliminal messages. but unless there is a device hooked up that does other things, then no. oh and you flip open the cd/dvd tray and put up strange error messages.

Anything that's capable of sending an electromagnetic frequency signal, which is just about any electronic device, per what I just posted above, can alter the state of your consciousness. I know no one wants to face that, but it's still true. And that's science. Plus, it requires only a very low frequency, say 10Hz, and not much power capacity….
tetra

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join