It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well that's all.. I hope that post had some
value.

Yes. We are story telling machines. And yes, I am weaving my own story/fantasy in a way.

But at least for me, I've finally matured
a fair bit (at 53). I've had a fabulous career.
Seen the world. Done everything. I have
an awesome beautiful sexy fiance who is
my dream girl. I'm actually pretty well
adjusted these days! Happy. I'm not a
20-something living in my parents
basement trying desperately to manufacture
some attention on ATS because I have
nothing.. far far far from it

That's your story! I'm 47, just had an effen baby with my second wife. I long for the days I was a 20 something dead head tweaking my synapses. This will do for now.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The problem with Ezekiel is that he lived thousands of years ago and its really hard to tell if he actually saw something or had one of those temporal lobe things or just ate some odd mushrooms. Maybe he wasn't even a real person. Hard to say

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
The problem with Ezekiel is that he lived thousands of years ago and its really hard to tell if he actually saw something or had one of those temporal lobe things or just ate some odd mushrooms. Maybe he wasn't even a real person. Hard to say

Oh I know...just an easy cultural referent.

But I saw one up close...took copious notes. .
drew a to scale diagram....and didnt even want
to believe in the thing....dont have temporal
lobe issues....do drugs...etc.

And what I saw was NOT a military black
project craft.

If you read Vallee. Keel or 5000 years
of spiritual esoteric lore. ..you will come
to the conclusion that *something* has
been sharing this planet with us from
before we discovered fire.....and I don't
mean angels demons or aliens....

But btw TLE certainly is a very servicable
theory for a certain percentage of cases.

Kev

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

If you read Vallee. Keel or 5000 years
of spiritual esoteric lore. ..you will come
to the conclusion that *something* has
been sharing this planet with us from
before we discovered fire.....and I don't
mean angels demons or aliens....

Is that something simply superstition?
Fear of the unknown is a very powerful tool if wielded correctly and there's always been someone- a village shaman, elder or other person of power who knows how to avoid the wrath of the un-known; if only you'd trust them and do as they say!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

One of the issues I have personally that prevents me from reaching those types of conclusions is that I know that brains are quite capable of reproducing every aspect of what we consider real. I don't think you need drugs or medical conditions for that to happen either. I am not suggesting that you didn't see something real. I really try not to tell people what they experienced and I don't even want to come across that way either. I really have no clue what to believe with regards to this.

its definitely not everything is this or everything is that. the only common denominator is perception.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I firmly believe that there are other dimensions that co-exist concurrently with ours.

Personally, I'd like to meet the mantis people

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Fear of the unknown is a very powerful tool if wielded correctly and there's always been someone- a village shaman, elder or other person of power who knows how to avoid the wrath of the un-known; if only you'd trust them and do as they say!

ha! Now we have doctors, lawyers and the geek squad at best buy.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I firmly believe that there are other dimensions that co-exist concurrently with ours.

Those 'mantis people' call us something....
"fast food" ---- me no want to meet them!

All humor aside.... it's the "almond eyed aliens"
with very strange features and that visor cap
thing that multiple posters in this thread have
seen....but won't admit to it...

On ATS the people with the best reputations
self-censor themselves. ...which is too bad.

Kev

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Yes. Subjective experience is a sticky wicket.
But when millions of people see *something*
then that *something* should be carefully
researched...neither turned into woo nor
painted with a wide unthinking dismissive
brush.

Heck....I've only considered 'UFOs' sometimes
'real' for less than 2 years now.

Its been a very educational journey.

Kev

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

When 'it' appears on radar....gets shot at by
warplanes....gives people radiation sickness...
and gets studied by mainstream science
then "it's" "something".

That's what sets it apart from simple
psychological manupulation.

What that something is ---- jury is still
out on that.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
For those who want to look into the psy-ops and/or social engineering theory regarding the space opera of our breakaway pals the RK'ers (why am I reminded of L. Ron Hubbard with this tale!) there's a great thread by mirageman where Bybyots has made an interesting link from Rick Doty's tales to snippy's:

Majestic 12: A UFO Disinformation Scandal

There's an impressive percentage of brainpower and sharp researchers having some penetrating conversation in that thread. It'll be interesting to see some of it discussed here.

indeed - in this case the nature of the response might be as interesting as the nature of the perturbations

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Yeah, and we have a front row seat. If that is indeed the case, we're getting a pretty advanced clinic on social engineering via memeology resulting in mythology. Remember Serpo?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Exactly what I've been thinking... heh, OR it could be the truth, or partly... just sayin' ... keep the options open because we never know... ESPECIALLY with this subject and it's history of memes and social experimentation... murky waters, indeed.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Yeah, I know re: the whole Moon as spaceship biz... I'm a space nerd.

Hmmm... but as devil's advocate, maybe the Earth matching material covering the Moon was placed there for it's ablative effect, or something, from the Earth... or from a primary source planet from eons ago... who knows... but that Moon stuff was from long before the source started asserting truth ... so ...?

But then you'd know, being the source, heh, right? (Kidding... kidding)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I see this is going where it always seems to go, I wind right back up in Point Pleasant lol (I grew up not far from there). I mentioned being a hardware guy the physical part of it but everyone is hitting the nail on the head with this whole thing, you end up chasing your tail. I always come back full circle I convince myself they are a normal condition of the planet to military illusion and back again.

Reminds me of a line from a movie, vampires pretending to be humans pretending to vampires.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: usafage

Yeah, it's almost as if there is even some magic running thru it. It's allure and appeal and elusiveness. Some even find it hypnotic (what was that about a pm that sent a member into trance?) Actually, I think there are conjurors at work here.

Psyo-Ops and Black Magician Mage are actually using many of the same techniques as the other. Kind o' hard to tell 'em apart actually. Oft enough they are one and the same. Take Lt. Col. Michael Aquino for example. Which gave me the weirdest thought:

Are there any elements to the RK material that can be associated with him in any way? Just stream of consciousness, sorry...

edit on 8-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: usafage

It always winds up "back there" with tail chasing, mirror gazing and Moon howling... but despite the concussions from banging my head on brick walls, I am still fascinated and sure SOMETHING peculiar is, indeed, happening.

I will take a step into certainty by saying the existence of these UFOs is fact... step one. Now to take a breather and watch some TV... whew...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sorry, know you aren't speaking to me but…..
for two days now this whole thing has reeked of psy-ops, the Aviary and of course, Aquino….

tetra

edit on 8-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2014 by tetra50 because: because whenever that happens, i lose my glasses, or…..

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Along those lines... I've long been bemused by most folks reactions to this phenomena ... and I've kidded that there must be a world wide "forget it" beam being broadcast, or something similar.

I think about my Aunt's demeanor after that sighting and how blaze' and ... unsurprised she was... and I've run into it since.

Perhaps it's common psychology as an escape mechanism for non- processable data ... cog dis... complete lack of curiosity... ?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

This, for me, is the most likely explanation. "We" are all here at the same "time," though our expression/way of keeping track of time, and therefore, date, year, etc., is different. The veil we often speak of is the thin membrane of time that separates us, electromagnetically…
tetra

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join