It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

But this... this is too much and doesn't fit in the reality...

The "reality" of high tech seen where none should exist according to common agreement? Or the reality of little humanoid beings buggering us at night? With which "reality" does this clash... aside from all of it, in the common cultural perspective?

I "get" your take, due to it paralleling my own internal arguments over what I think I "know." The narrative is sparse, but just gives enough info to maybe answer those q's with many suppositions.

The really old cases (anything pre '45) clash with this ...narrative. But as far as the stuff from 1945 onward, it is explained as "found" ancient tech, before the genius club got busy building their own sky- hotrods.

The "gene-spliced" grey beings were broached in an older, '25% b.s.' post where he suggested they were constructs belonging to the ancient humans who are/were trying to reconstruct the old genetic bloodlines lost to some catastrophe... presumably the same cataclysm responsible for our (alleged) several thousand year dark age.

Personally, I have enough historical oddities packed into my mind to negate this story as being the only explanation to a varied, maddeningly ephemeral phenomena... but perhaps it's a brief, internet level overview of a portion of the phenomena?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

The lack of interest isn't a valid argument when trying to reach the truth behind the claims.

Are you saying that the truth cannot be known about the abduction phenomenon without believing in aliens or including them in the story.

Are you saying that aliens must be a factor in understanding anything to do with the abduction phenomenon?

Thanks in advance.

That's why I quoted 'aliens', but certainly you CANNOT explain these experiences considering what SNIPPED claimed about it, just because, AGAIN, in these old times, and always according to the very same SNIPPED, the whole RK's stuff was still in its childhood.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Sure, you have a good point.

But you don't need aliens to explain the abduction phenomenon.

My point is that just like the "alien abduction" trope, #SNIPPED# has leveraged a greatly misunderstood facet of human life and the human brain in order to add veracity to his story.

It's not aliens, and it's not night-time raids by the RK crew.

edit on 7-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

But this... this is too much and doesn't fit in the reality...

The "gene-spliced" grey beings were broached in an older, '25% b.s.' post where he suggested they were constructs belonging to the ancient humans who are/were trying to reconstruct the old genetic bloodlines lost to some catastrophe... presumably the same cataclysm responsible for our (alleged) several thousand year dark age.

Can you link me to that post? Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Sure, you have a good point.

But you don't need aliens to explain the abduction phenomenon.

My point is that just like the "alien abduction" trope, #SNIPPED# has leveraged a greatly misunderstood facet of human life and the human brain in order to add veracity to his story.

It's not aliens, and it's not night-time raids by the RK crew.

How do you explain the average abduction experience then? You just forget about the disappearance reports? The odd marks and bruises on the skin? The victim appearing into a different place from where he/she was originally before the experience? The missing time? The multiple abduction scenarios? The UFO sightings associated to the events? The abductions on broad light, or driving, or whatever, when the subject was fully awake? The oddities on the electronic devices on the surroundings? The 'whole family involved' experiences? People from different places that won't know each other reporting almost the EXACT time of events? The missing fetus when everything was fine and no miscarriage is remembered? Please, go on, I'm all eyes.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Yes indeed. I spent over 40 years
researching that question. I have my
answer but it's not a my little pony
humans are all gods delusional
answer so nobody likes my research
results so I just keep it to myself
and roll my eyes a lot ;-)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

"How do you explain the average abduction experience then?

Please, go on, I'm all eyes."

It's all easily relatable to temporal-lobe lability, simple partial seizure of the temporal-lobes, related sleep-sequelae especially what is known as "sleep paralysis", somnambulance, co-morbity of family members that know when the "researchers" leave they still have to live with the person having the temporal-lobe issues, dishonesty, ignorance and or flat-out lying.

And in the end, it just produces a bunch of stories, the ones that folks like get repeated.

It also produces a subset of these folks that think they are special because they have these experiences.

Yes, it happens in broad daylight, best example: St. Paul on the road to Damascus. He hit the deck like a sack of potatos.

That's the short version.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

"How do you explain the average abduction experience then?

Please, go on, I'm all eyes."

It's all easily relatable to temporal-lobe lability, simple partial seizure of the temporal-lobes, related sleep-sequelae especially what is known as "sleep paralysis", somnambulance, co-morbity of family members that know when the "researchers" leave they still have to live with the person having the temporal-lobe issues, dishonesty, ignorance and or flat-out lying.

And in the end, it just produces a bunch of stories, the ones that folks like get repeated.

It also produces a subset of these folks that think they are special because they have these experiences.

Yes, it happens in broad daylight, best example: St. Paul on the road to Tarsus. He hit the deck like a sack of potatos.

That's the short version.

In other words, you cannot explain all the variants I just wrote. Apparently according to you all the people suffering these mental issues are able to 'hallucinate' with the same very experiences, despite they live miles away and share absolutely nothing. Nice try, but no.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yes Jack,

That's exactly what I am saying.

That the experience that people are having all over is the same, and it's the brain, doing what it is supposed to be doing. If it were'nt it wouldn't be happening with such regularity and dependability amongst so many people spread all over the globe.

The "greys" go back to H.G. Wells; this sleep and temporal-lobe related phenomenon, however, has hundreds of years of recorded history.

It's not about whatver is "hallucinated" as you put it, it is about the fact that human beings are all capable of being stimulated in this way, have been experiencing it, don't understand it, and so they make up the best story that explains it. Or they borrow one.

That's why notables in this research community have pointed out how the phenomenon has morphed from "faeries" to "demons" to "grey aliens".

The song remains the same, the dancers only change as it amuses us. Why the hell would we focus on the dancers?

I've answered your question and you would have to provide case for case examples of what you are suggesting above, and I'm not interested in spending that much time interacting with you.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The lack of interest isn't a valid argument when trying to reach the truth behind the claims.

I'm not really interested in arguing at present time and in not real interested in aliens currently. Giant nuclear powered triangles is all I am interested in right now. Maybe another time?

Bybyots seems to be doing just fine anyway.
edit on 7-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yes Jack,

That's exactly what I am saying.

That the experience that people are having all over is the same, and it's the brain, doing what it is supposed to be doing. If it were'nt it wouldn't be happening with such regularity and dependability amongst so many people spread all over the globe.

The "greys" go back to H.G. Wells; this sleep and temporal-lobe related phenomenon, however, has hundreds of years of recorded history.

It's not about whatver is "hallucinated" as you put it, it is about the fact that human beings are all capable of being stimulated in this way, have been experiencing it, don't understand it, and so they make up the best story that explains it. Or they borrow one.

That's why notables in this research community have pointed out how the phenomenon has morphed from "faeries" to "demons" to "grey aliens".

The song remains the same, the dancers only change as it amuses us. Why the hell would we focus on the dancers?

I've answered your question and you would have to provide case for case examples of what you are suggesting above, and I'm not interested in spending that much time interacting with you.

Honestly, have you ever read about the particular cases at all? It seems like you certainly didn't. Case for case examples can be found even on this very forum, you don't even need to go to the proper bibliography.

Of course there will be always liars and people who is confusing some sort of mental condition with an external influence, but trying to put ALL the cases in the same box is completely irresponsible and plain wrong, just because basically NOT all the cases can be explained as you put it, not even close.

I don't need to add anything else to this discussion, because you simply fail to give an explanation that really fits on the abduction phenomena. This is not ALL about mental illneses, liars, confused people and 'researchers' trying to get any money of it. That's just a very poor and diminishing analysis.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

As you wish, Jack.

P.S. By the by: do you experience sleep paralysis?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

I'm not really interested in arguing at present time and in not real interested in aliens currently. Giant nuclear powered triangles is all I am interested in right now. Maybe another time?

Bybyots seems to be doing just fine anyway.

So, you just take the part of SNIPPED story that fits your 'liking' and that's all. With the same concept, if somebody comes here arguing that the black triangles are piloted by unicorns, that's ok too, because, you know, it also talks about black triangles...

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Not interested in straw men either.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

P.S. By the by: do you experience sleep paralysis?

Not at all, regards.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

keep on rolling - something's kicking up dust

"two men say they're jesus… one of 'ems gotta be wrong!"

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Both would be wrong, unless one was my ex-yard guy!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Giant nuclear powered triangles is all I am interested in right now.

Yes the triangles is my main interest as well. Maybe I am just a hardware guy at heart but it seems that is something that can at least be hammered out a little bit without having to meditate or whatever it is folks seem to do to get some answers lol...just poking a little there :-)

Really need a basic list of descriptions, general operation, timeline maybe.

Theories of mission, power plant, when did they first show up? Is there a credible pic out there in the net at all or video that is thought to be real and not a hoax?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

Well, you have to have something of value first. What space traveling artifact finders would want to do deals with Earthlings based solely on beliefs and trustworthiness? Not gonna happen. Space traveling artifact finders are going to talk with the big boys on Earth with significant resources and technologies of their own. Not some cup shakin' relijOnut.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Gonna have to hold that "thanks" in ...for awhile anyway.

It is in one of #Snippy's# posts... one of several hundred? And going through them will take more time than I have in the next few days.

In the post in question, he laid down a back story to Grey Aliens as I relayed, and also suggested those hi-tech human ancestors came to Earth (er, Terra) on the moon... the ol' Moon as spaceship story... (ETA) and that they came to save their then degenerate genes (etax2 which has previously been written as a reason for the grey alien abductions-end etax2) by mating with the more robust Terran humans who had been living here for eons (maybe seeded)... and that cloning for generations had hurt their dna and they needed a 'natural infusion' (end eta)... so dunno, might've been pure b.s.... or some % mix.... as usual.

The post also said the grey guys were programmed to save their human "masters" IF some calamity happened and that they've been around for several thousand years playing doctor with humans to breed us back to ... er, the master race, in so many words.

Too much like certain racial theories that caused some level of mayhem ... and still do, if extrapolated on the "wrong" way... but that was the content as I remember it.

edit on 10/7/2014 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 10/7/2014 by Baddogma because: sigh... adding as brain function returns post work

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join