It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:51 PM
Thx, Mr. Zaphod.

I am not sure if I can ask this way, but will ask anyway.

Are you sure that it was a metal? Planes are build out of composites for a long time now. Is it possible that Graphen is already 30 years old technology. Kinda fits with "all this old technology, well known by military but replaced by something new and given to the public" scheme.

for a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:53 PM

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:57 PM

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: WanDash

As far as the "bedroom visit by clean-suited RKers" it was one event mentioned in a PM AND email (t&c) by one member and I have to keep it at that.

I don't know the person outside of reading their occasional postings and getting a feel that they are an above average person who seems perfectly level headed in other matters and as far as I know, never posted anything very "woo"... but that's really no info at all.

Wow, how did I miss this? I was writing (sitting in my last post) for about 2 hours, and read yours when posted mine. Now my credibility (if any) goes down the drain.

edit on 6-10-2014 by Raczek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:59 PM
a reply to: Raczek

The Raven was built before composites were put to use. The original F-111design first saw combat in Vietnam. Its possible they put a composite wing on, but even by 86 composites were not well understood.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:17 PM
a reply to: jacquesswart123
Hey - welcome to the boards
Sounds like you've got a lot on your mind.
I don't know that your questions are best dealt with in this thread (I could be wrong)...but, if you were to read the Terms & Conditions, then possibly post an Introduction thread (and, might want to visit the Freshman's forum), once you hit 20 posts/replies, you can begin your own thread.
If there is a Super Heroes forum, that might be the best place to post.

Otherwise - maybe Paranormal Studies...or - you pick.
Good luck!

edit on 10/6/2014 by WanDash because: help

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:27 PM
a reply to: Raczek

Spiral as in a helix like with the DNA molecule?

Did you have the sensation of being very tall
and/or timeless? Has your sex drive
increased since the incident?

Sorry for the personal questions. ..but actual
anecdotal research that fits into a well-known
pattern has value to me anyway.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:03 PM
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

No, no DNA molecule resemblance, rather gray, silversilver smoke but with defined edges and center. Spiral but with 4 threads, twisted and going into the center. That's how I remember and I am afraid that the memory is fading away.

As to your questions.

1. no
2. hell yes.

May I ask why are you asking? Am I loosing my mind? What pattern are you speaking of? If it's well known apparently I am an idiot and I missed it?

edit on 6-10-2014 by Raczek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:17 PM
I had to take a couple days off from ATS. Ever since I read 'his' initial posts' I have been experiencing very surreal dreams about what said posts' had explained. I have lurked for almost 7 years on this site, but I just can't get passed the coincidence, and timing of it. I'm young, 24 years old, and have gone through enough so far in my life. I will continue to lurk, but leave my posting at this. -Jeenyus
edit on 6-10-2014 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:31 PM
a reply to: jeenyus2008

I just want to add that this isn't an unusual reaction and I, myself, had an odd dream experience where I woke with the certainty the narrative in question was "real"... only to laugh at myself later in the day as that feeling faded.

But, to repeat, it doesn't say anything to the "realness" of this... I, and others, might just be susceptible to suggestion (everyone IS, after all... though I thought myself beyond that).

But it does indicate it's worthy of investigation... almost especially if it IS a tall tale!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:34 PM
a reply to: Baddogma
I appreciate that, Baddogma. It just seems so odd. I don't dream much from what I can remember but when I do it's always extremely detailed. If you can PM me about what you dreamt of. I'm curious.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:55 PM

I have very vivid dreams almost every night. I had one in particular a couple months ago where I was in space and got to see different galaxies and all sorts of things. I woke up the next morning knowing for certain that I had actually been there. It is hard to explain and sounds goofy as all hell.

I personally believe that all humans are connected maybe subconciously or something, and that when we dream we are able to experience things that others have done or are doing. When we are awake we are too busy and distracted to make this connection but when we are sleeping our brain is in a different state and allows this connection.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:53 PM
Four years ago, SNIPPED started this thread:

I thought he claimed he was in the 'program' since 40 years... makes no sense whatsoever.

This sounds like a fantasy tale, a made up story, for whatever reason.
edit on 6-10-2014 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:52 PM

Eh, I don't have to PM you... nothing to talk about, anyway.

I just woke with the absolute certainty I had spoken with someone or something during sleep who had explained things at length about what "they" were doing and what I was doing while sleeping/dreaming... and all details rapidly evaporated except for the weird certainty that stayed with me for a few hours and I have NEVER had that feeling of certainty from a dream before... ever... that I can remember, anyway.

I didn't write anything down and anything more than what I wrote above at this point would be reconstructed with bull poop and/or wishful thinking, ultimately... except it was tied to the "RKers" specifically.

But that, coupled with another member telling me that they remembered a clean suited team handling him (or her) in their bedroom and being sure that memory was not a dream, had me pretty excited that day... until I laughed it all off as ridiculous, that is... but I still waiver over it, obviously... all I can say with any certainty is that it was/is peculiar... and that most folks will find it silly.

edit on 10/6/2014 by Baddogma because: type-o fix ...or made one

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:06 PM
a reply to: JackHill

Yeah... but for what it's worth he explained his first posts as slow forays to vet his "targets" ...the important sleepers... and that sure could sound like cult building by appealing to folk's ego's... as in, "Oh good, I'm a special dreamer! I knew it!"

But it, again, doesn't cement anything... and by the way, I wasn't an "important dreamer" or "forever man." Just some schlub who blundered by and had some polite conversations.

It would be interesting to know what he spoke with the 30 or 40 folks on this site about, though, who were alleged dreaming hardware... if it was any more in depth or cohesive, anyway.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:19 PM

originally posted by: Baddogma the way, I wasn't an "important dreamer" or "forever man." Just some schlub who blundered by and had some polite conversations.

Yeah - if any of it is genuine...he was absolutely correct in not mistaking me for an 'important dreamer'.
On the other spouse and two of my children...are exceptional dreamers.
I've listened to stories of their dreams for 30+ years, now - mesmerized at the detail and flow and intrigue.
So - every time (almost) a dream stays with me upon waking...and especially if it is a series of dreams...that stay with me after waking - I try to find the time to 'log' it... (without Star Dates - for anonymity's sake)
edit on 10/6/2014 by WanDash because: another word

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:27 PM
Still Baddogma, everything he posted lately sounds like sci-fi. I just get that feeling when somebody seems to have an answer for everything, I mean we had people asking about Roswell and others famous events and sightings, and he always had an explanation; too convenient, and I must add, fishy. Remember the 'Hidden Hand' saga?

Besides, it tries to explain abductions and 'alien' encounters and it fails dramatically, since we have registered experiences from the 40s and 50s and I HIGHLY doubt the US government or any government had at that time any kind of 'special program' being able to abduct people at will, many times including multiple abduction scenarios, injecting 'alien' memories that would be 'partially' remembered later. I mean, come on guys, seriously? What did they use? Spitfires? Sigh... and since SNIPPED try to explain EVERY abduction and/or 'alien' encounter as an intervention from 'his' people, it just doesn't add up. Why would the Roswell eyewitnesses claim they saw little, big headed, creatures then? And how convenient is that time later, when the 'abductions' came to publicity thanks to some books, we have AGAIN the same kind of creatures. RK's humans?, nah... I see a pattern, and the pattern involve 'creatures', from 'another place', not super-advanced human beings. Remember this:

Or this:

Or this:

And on and on...

To me, this is pure disinfo. I certainly find odd that the guy had his account for a total of 4 years and just lately started with all this stuff. That's the only part I still don't get.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:33 PM

Good stuff, Jack, and I'm basically with you. However, the possibility does exist, whether by inside knowledge or good reasoning/research/guesswork skills, the original poster revealed the more earthly technology of graphene shelled ion assisted triangles. And then was made an offer he couldn't refuse.

That theory also has some serious holes, but it still has to be somewhere near the top of the list.

edit on 6-10-2014 by The GUT because: grammar

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:33 PM
Sometimes they do very scary things, sometimes things that'll piss you off to epic proportions, and then, they got neat ways to show their appreciation. It's a bizzare scenario at this point and I can't for the life of me see anyway they can make a proper disclosure.

Kinda miffed I wasn't brought into the pm fold. Oh well, I'll learn to enjoy what I can see. Beats the hell out of following crap like isis and politics.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:45 PM

originally posted by: Arpad
...Kinda miffed I wasn't brought into the pm fold. Oh well, I'll learn to enjoy what I can see. Beats the hell out of following crap like isis and politics.

You barely showed up before the Mount of Ascension ceremony!
Hey! What fun would Hell be, if some of the "good folk" didn't stay behind?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:49 PM

I hear you and agree... but it's the periphery events that had me wondering. I wish I could be so certain, but I waiver.

It does all sound like sci-fi... though the truth about amazing hardware in our skies would, too... but he sure as heck DID know a whole lot about black budget aviation and had some good premises that explains it all... but there are those cases ... heh... on and on... yup, I get it... so... ???

In the end I wind up confused and unsure... or human (human with a tail to chase, that is).

ETA and to play devil's advocate, along with what GUT suggested about the graphene neural networked aircraft , that is, is the thought the little alien things were broached in some of his earlier posts where he said they were gene spliced constructs... so that would answer the humanoid sightings... just sayin...

edit on 10/6/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>