It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Hello Mr. Froman:

To and Fro we go:

If you mix lies with truth all that comes out the other side is lies, it's like multiplying two negatives. Then you waste your time trying to figure out which is lie and which is truth. This was also the tactic used to drive Bennowitz insane.

It seems we live in a time where we are controlled, and reality is dictated by what I wrote, and what I quoted that you wrote. I call them paired devices, inconsistent, nonpairable synchronicities, creating something of a wholly negative paradox, where, nothing, then is true. Yes, the tactic you describe above has been used on many, and therefore, many are left trying to cling to sanity.

I think I asked a reasonable question, above your reply, which may or may not have been intended as an answer, even though it does address the question I asked, though not of you. However, what I quote next I highly doubt you garnered from "research," either.

If you are west of the Mississippi keep an eye on the sky between 3-5am Tues through Fri (between the 35 and 40th parallels) and what you see heading westward may truly astound you.

You see, what I quite resent is that it's recognized what was done to Bennowitz, but rather than answer people's questions, they are awoken only to have the same done to them when they ask these questions about the very source information they are awoken to, only to have the same done to them.
tetra50

eta: Oh yes, and I might add I've seen the training manual, so I'd know one day what was happening to me, and others, that I might cling to what others have lost looking for answers.
edit on 5-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Thanks for the input zaph

a reply to: The GUT
I see, so you have your suspicions, but like all of us, no proof, yet. Welcome to the club.

a reply to: Bybyots

The Green Rabbit sounds sort of like a Bizarro version of the RK ships.

Thanks for the quick summary, i know its far from complete but thats all i wanted.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
As I was going back and looking into the various threads listed by BadDogma, something jumped out out me on the following page. Specifically the two posts at the very top of the following page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...Anything jump out at anyone else?

Join Dates?
...Maybe?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Well, not only the join dates, but what was happening, substance wise, there, as well. Notice they were both replying to crazeyewok. About the same thing, as well. And using the same devlish emoticon, as well. And fixing each other's links, too, apparently…..

And every third sentence I type tonight, I get the color wheel spinning and everything freezing…
My mouse "died," and I had to borrow one, at great cost of peace, as there was yelling over even that…..
tetra50

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
Join Dates?
...Maybe?

I'd say UK, sign-up date, and the foreshadowing of certain plot points. I'm not making a big deal of it here, or in my own considerations, but do offer it as a data point for anyone making a balance sheet of "for's" and "against's." I'm certainly not claiming it's the same person. Same team does cross my mind. Either literally or sympathetically. At the very least, it might suggest that the backstory being promulgated in pm's and such might have been refined over time.

On another note: HEY! BadDogma! You okay, brudda? We know you've been sick and I'm a lil' worried about ya'!
edit on 5-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

...I'm not making a big deal of it here, or in my own considerations, but...

...And - neither do I.
In any investigation, one takes note of coincidentals.
Sometimes they prove 'worth the extra effort' - sometimes Not.
Too often, we second-guess our conclusions...because we did not follow all of the crumbs presented.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Been following all threads from the sidelines but haven't had anything to add...

However, click on the signature of the 2nd post on that page & look at the 1st song title listed, he probably just got caught up in the threads himself but it is interesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

Interesting catch. I have the feeling we'll be hearing more from you, and I'm looking forward to it.

@ WanDash:

In any investigation, one takes note of coincidentals.
Sometimes they prove 'worth the extra effort' - sometimes Not.
Too often, we second-guess our conclusions...because we did not follow all of the crumbs presented.

Nicely stated.

edit on 5-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
5 days
I've been gone from the site 5 days
And I have 34 pages to catch up on...not tonight
But wow...I see many like this subject
Can't wait for the novel to come out!!!!

X

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Zaphod58 If I were you I would be mad that I wasn't given the opportunity to see or board one, being an aircraft expert. Why do you think that was?

Ferris,

How about explaining why the change from 50 degrees latitude to 37 degrees latitude?
How about explaining why retrograde and not prograde?

If you feel like it.

Kev

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'd say UK, sign-up date, and the foreshadowing of certain plot points.

of those, I think the foreshadowing was most interesting. I don't think there is a hint of the off world stuff prior to that.

the interesting thing about people is that they have patterns. The contents of posts can be ambiguous but the times and frequency of posts can tell you some things.

On another note: HEY! BadDogma! You okay, brudda? We know you've been sick and I'm a lil' worried about ya'!

same
edit on 6-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I still live... barely... thanks for the inquiries, good folks. Whatever hit me was a bug of surprising virulence and I've been chugging liquids and vit C and finally feel at least sub human, though very wan.

Anyway, gotta catch up... and again mildly surprised this is still going... good job, posters... er, again.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Without looking at 34 pages, has the person who shall not be named been rumbled? Posted under another name?

I love a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You said "metal" but the video from Skunk works, at the moment where they discuss shapeshifting materials, shows what appears to be an molecular visualization of Graphen, with its specific 2D construction. Visualization shows that some of the hexagonal cells are being "lifted", not sure how it should be interpreted (force fields cause molecular separation, or additional elements are brought into the mix).

Anyway, you guys mention Graphen before.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Without looking at 34 pages, has the person who shall not be named been rumbled? Posted under another name?

I love a conspiracy.

oh no. You have to read like the rest us ( or get PMs).

but really, you know about as much as anyone right now
edit on 6-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hey,

I wanted to clear up a mystery for you guys.

You know the thing where you think that someone has gotten in to your PMs? It's because they are no longer opaque, right? When they are fresh and unread, they are "colored in" white: they're "opaque". When they have been read, they turn "greyish" and you can tell they have been read.

Way back when, when I was new to ATS in another incarnation, this used to bug the crap out of myself and the people that I was PMing with. Some thought that "someone" was "getting in to" their PMs and snooping.

That is, until we realized that if the person who sends the PM then clicks on it after it has been sent, to check their work and links or whatever, it changes it to "greyish" instead of opaque in the recipient's inbox as though it has been read.

That's what's causing that.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

This is a reply to someone else's query seen in the post I'm replying to now... clear?

As far as the "bedroom visit by clean-suited RKers" it was one event mentioned in a PM AND email (t&c) by one member and I have to keep it at that.

I don't know the person outside of reading their occasional postings and getting a feel that they are an above average person who seems perfectly level headed in other matters and as far as I know, never posted anything very "woo"... but that's really no info at all.

As far as pm's disappearing, By-ots, I mean plumb gone after being there ... and folks saying they sent stuff that never turned up... me sending stuff that never arrives... but I'm still of the opinion nothing nefarious is going on... just traffic and coding.

Though some spook hitting me with ebola might have happened... this bug is a stubborn critter... and to those that don't know my "humor"...I'm kidding ... if the govt wasted funds on me it would be beyond ridiculous... even IF I'm gadflying around their big secret... OR helping them to promote some big psi-op (unknowingly... sigh... not that saying I'm just some guy will deter suspicions... heh).

But still playing catch up and listening to the adults from the top of the stairs....

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Raczek

Well yeah, being 30 years on I'd expect a materials change. I was pointing out that while this is being touted as a breakthrough in aerodynamics, it was first flown 30 years ago.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Going back to the original theme, and connection of triangles and dreaming (if any).

Ehh, don't know what I want or don't want to say here.

I experienced something very unusual few weeks back. Something that got me getting back on ATS again, and looking for whatever is to find here.

During a sleepless night I had a very vivid hallucination which ended with partial upper body seizures. I very vividly saw a tree, than got a filling that somebody from "out of this world" wants to communicate, and view of a spiral (silver, gray, smoke like image. I was welcoming the communication. I was not afraid. I KNEW IT WAS NOT A DREAM (very strong feeling). I did not control anything, but in my perception it all lasted very short. When it ended, I knew that it was not a dream, that it was a hallucination. I did not have enlightenment of any sort, thinking that I was chosen by aliens or whoever and they want to say something to me.

Now, I have to admit that reading my own post makes me somewhat uncomfortable, but I started writing it so whatever the value of it will be - here it is.

Few words about myself in the context of the above. I am healthy, physically and mentally - nothing severe diagnosed so far. I have a serious job, friends, family. I am not heavily medicated, nor I use recreational drugs. Nothing like this ever happened to me in the past - even at school, during the time when I studied and worked long hours, experiencing severe sleep depravation. I found out that this type of an event could be diagnosed as a Hypnagogic hallucination, and is related to insomnia or, be chemically induced - not applying in my case.

So for the sake of this discussion, what if the peeps from the black triangle tried to "use" me, but had a "dial up connection error"?

Ok. Trying to get my posts count up, so I can start a thread with some interesting (at least to me) photos. Member since 2010 and did not get 20 post yet - pathetic, I know.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hi Zaphod,

So after all that, what are your thoughts on what happened to Paul Bennewitz?

Have you had the opportunity to watch the movie Mirage Men? It's on Netflix.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join