It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Gravity Probe B spent years studying that space-time does actually warp around massive objects; and, frame dragging which is the tug on the fabric of space-time from rotating objects. Although Einstein was right and GP-B held up, there were those that thought it was cop out because nothing was really studied because the measurements would not pass peer review. An outside, non-NASA, entity stood up and gave them funding to complete the mission. All that time and money and we get fed the same gravity story instead of something more fantastic or strange.

And end up here talking about "shields" and a Mach universe which no "real" scientist even considers. Just us CT types.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Cool thanks guys.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I don't get how others don't see how it makes total sense. Mach/Woodward theories were definitely applicable to fluid dynamics. If you put that in perspective with some of the speculated mechanisms of operation it really does make a whole lot of sense.

I actually have to go about 35 miles south of Huntsville for work. I wonder if there are any commuters that do interesting things for work? Maybe I'll get lucky and Huntsville proper will get blasted by gigantic hail too. It certainly is that time of year for the part of the country.

"Hey, you do work for who and do what?! That's amazing! Hey, I've got a picture to show you and something to ask you... what's a 'Proteus'?"
edit on 10-4-2018 by DirtyBizzler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

And then you'll just be another who never posts one fine non-haily day... and in unrelated news, an unidentified body (or two) will be found in the river.

From all reports these fellows are not warm and fuzzy... or ones for unfiltered info to enrich (or end) the human (rat) race.

It's likely what happens when ground breaking science gets handed to buzz cropped bullies (no offense to some readers).

But really, it IS odd how certain research just seemed to end over the last few decades... graphed it would (probably) have a nice exponential upwards curve, and then a cliff... lotta cliffs ... wondering may be hazardous to one's health, I've heard. Likely a few poor souls at the bottom of those cliffs.

Gonna go bang my head on more walls ... ouch.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

not sure how to interpret your last post. you saying only crazy people believe in a machian universe in regards to Iinertial frames of reference?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

No, definitely not warm and fuzzy. Was just a joke anyways (mostly). I don't think I'm going to find too many QED rednecks where I'm going, just lots of big holes in stuff.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Yeah, I know re joke... everything I write is at least 1/3rd joking... tho my sense of what passes for humor can be just as black and obtuse as these programs we catch glimpses of.

But I am serious about free-flowing info being good and right ... and suppression, through whatever means, being bad.

I do sometimes wonder if the info being hidden is SO mindwarpingly awful that it's a blessing we are kept ignorant... but then think about how most people who seek power actually are, and rest assured it is just power plays and money.

Heck, if it is found we are all getting vivisected like Prometheus' liver, forever, and this life is a delusion between screams as we lost sanity eons ago, they'd likely tell us ...unless it hurt the markets.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
In human condition..
What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.
Unless that changes we will spend many years searching for our own truth..Too many rabbit holes sometimes..Keep it simple in your head is best and work hard at what you love.
To see what we are capable of as a species in regard to technical advancements you need to look back at whats been done in the past..As if travelling to space is a new thing.Question to ask is "why"..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Who knows...we might see the good stuff real soon. My BiL is a CPO on a boat that shall not be named. He very recently deployed to somewhere in the Middle East. He never calls my wife, but he has been the last week or so genuinely freaked out about his intended destination. I guess we'll see how this whole Syria thing shakes out.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Syria is a hot spot at the moment..Russia has sent some toys there for short time testing seeing the USA has F22,s playing in the sand..

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yup!

I will lick the back of my hand and you can press the back of your’s against mine so I can get into the state fair!!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

what?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Never snuck into a place by transferring the other person's hand stamp to you by getting it wet??

It was meant as a joke because I do not think only crazy people believe in Marchian universe!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Remember when they used to have folks like Dr. Ronald Mallet talking about some of the nuts and bolts of how this stuff works on the History Channel?

Pepperidge Farm remembers...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

wasn't heh the time travel researcher

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Yes, he's the time-reversed laser guy.
edit on 14-4-2018 by DirtyBizzler because: (no reason given)

He also unironically teaches at Penn State.
edit on 14-4-2018 by DirtyBizzler because: (no reason given)

Attended Penn State, teaches at UConn. Apparently I'm just completely retarded today; I took a new job and it's been a cluster trying to get everything organized.
edit on 14-4-2018 by DirtyBizzler because: Tard

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You ever read anything of interest out of any of those links?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Yeah, I know re joke... everything I write is at least 1/3rd joking... tho my sense of what passes for humor can be just as black and obtuse as these programs we catch glimpses of.

But I am serious about free-flowing info being good and right ... and suppression, through whatever means, being bad.

I do sometimes wonder if the info being hidden is SO mindwarpingly awful that it's a blessing we are kept ignorant... but then think about how most people who seek power actually are, and rest assured it is just power plays and money.

Heck, if it is found we are all getting vivisected like Prometheus' liver, forever, and this life is a delusion between screams as we lost sanity eons ago, they'd likely tell us ...unless it hurt the markets.

somethings need to be hidden, the devil is just one man but true evil is allot of people(the government) who do nothing to stop him.

some of the tech that's already out there is scary enough imagine if every government had access, more men in the shadows, no thanks.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Especially if you believe the "other thing" is real and operational. It basically eliminates all the draw backs of using nuclear weapons, and with almost none of the warnings associated with nukes (launch signature). Throws MAD right out the window. Pretty scary.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtyBizzler
a reply to: penroc3

Especially if you believe the "other thing" is real and operational. It basically eliminates all the draw backs of using nuclear weapons, and with almost none of the warnings associated with nukes (launch signature). Throws MAD right out the window. Pretty scary.

Seeing is believing. no need to launch nukes when we can drop the stealthy and quiet.

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join