It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
On another thread a group is talking about current business venture by a ex punk.

ALICCE is ancient tech.

A business man buys a warehouse in vagas to house alien tech.

RKers use dream technology.

Business man is said to have a psychotronic weapon.

See the parallels ?

'A' drops secret aerospace hints.

Hint hint

edit on 20-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: hint hint

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Just wanted to opine that the narrative you are injecting is exactly what this thread was about and you are doing exactly what I had hoped... namely filling in some blanks re our deep history and tech.

Again, I have no way to gauge validity , but must say some things you relate resonate with my dreams and musings... so who knows? At the very worst, it is wrong info but incredibly creative and ...sobering, as in "could well be, someday, some yesterday."

The "vivisectionist" mindset is abhorrent to me ... those types should remember there is (most likely) always something higher on the hierarchy and to treat sentience with a modicum of decency as one never knows what may snatch and tear them apart, or insert into a hellish machine as a power source, one fine day.

The morals when one has the power to play with reality are... worrisome.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

(smile) "no worries" as we say on Oz.

This thread has a lot of "deep links", a lot of info and a lot of good people.

I'll tell you where I learn a lot here on ATS. That's people like the little girl with the cheeky smile who talks about her grandpa. GE knows too. They're the real experts, they know.

"A" said there was a bulldust rule. Maybe "orion" was. Maybe the RKers are right there in plain view. The warehouse reference in a reply to penroc got me attacked last night, the cat amoungst the pidgeons. So even though I don't know what is within the warehouse or 100% if the "ALICCE" is exactly what 'A' said she is, an attack is expensive for "them" so it is encouraging at least.

There are smarter people then I on ATS who are well researched, it will be interesting what does or does not come of the two parallels.

----------

Hey skunkape notice I used "they're "?

Geez I'm good.
edit on 20-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Okay, I'll expand a bit on why I am coming around to thinking Bigelow Aerospace perhaps being directly linked to the "A" material.

I quote two sources for this post.

Firstly, Quotes are from the original "A" source material: "A" Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS

Secondly, Research done by ATS member mirageman in one of his threads opened my eyes to the parallels between "A", Mr Bigelow and more. So credit where credit is due mirageman. Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP -- I hope I have not overstepped any forum etiquette here and appologise if I have done so.

What I write below is just ordinary speculation on my part, and not psych-ism. I don't get handed info on a plate , I have to work hard to grasp things with my own mind. Plus one does not go snooping on people, bad manners for starters.

So;

'A' drops secret aerospace hints in ATS. Perhaps "A" was talking about one Bigelow Aerospace?

"A's" time line doesn't quite fit at first glance, but if one thinks of something secret being brought gradually into the public arena by a respectable businessman, well then perhaps it does fit.

Black triangles

Quote "A":

(snip) . . . . we were shown how to make a triangular system that interlocked with a square 'airlock' craft. This craft took four triangles to a 'wing', and after the eight was attached, it became a super massive 'phoenix lights' chevron.

Bigelow Aerospace makes expandable modularized habitats for space.

The artifact and the ET technology

Now what gets my attention is reports that Mr Bigelow has custody of an artifact said to be a psychotronic weapon based on ET technology.

Quote "A":

. . . . and then to our utter absolute shock, she switched herself on and started talking. Who she was, what she was, where she was from, what she needed from us and in return, what help we get from her.

The device that Mr Bigelow is said to possess apparently fits in a briefcase.

Quote "A":

A large black triangular stone.

So are the two items the same object?

------------------------------

Mind weapons

* The Psychotronic weapon based on ET technology that Mr Bigelow is said to have custody of.

* The artifact of "A's" that came alive.

Psychotronic: The American use of this term comes from a 1979 movie called "The Psychotronic Man". It refers to the ability to control the physical world with your mind. -- Urban Dictionary.

"A's" artifact developed the technology of using dreams as calculators. - another co-incidence. If one can develop the technology to network thousands of dreamer's subconsciousnesses, just think what else you can do.

-------------------------

The dark side

In mirageman's thread, the connection to the "To The Stars Academy" of Tom DeLonge fame and the people who are running the show in the background is laid bare. There are people with backgrounds in the CIA and bio-engineering/bio-technology fields.

Quote "A":

This brings me to 'abductions and clones'. A very sore subject for many, but unavoidable. We need twins, lots and lots of twins and here is why. They can communicate vast distances instantly with one another when subjected to sensory deprivation and deep cerebral stimulation.

In short, twin A can be on Eden or off of Saturn, twin B can be sat off of a galaxy 100 light years from us, and yet the message we get 'A' to dream about is picked up by 'B' instantly. Unbreakable, unjammable, instant deep space communications.

Problem is, we need to keep the master copy (the abducted human) safe and well. Many an abductee from our programme can tell you of times they should of died and a miracle saved them. We work hard to keep you alive as your signature needs to stay active for your clones to survive. You die, they die. We thought about taking you all and making you live off world in a habitat, but it failed as it wasn't your 'ordinary life' and thus did you great harm.

-----------------------------

"A" referred to traveling to the stars and meeting extra-terrestrials. If the artifact and the psychtronic weapon are one and the same, then one can suggest that the "travel" was a communicative interfacing of consciousness - a psychic process via the artifact.

That is something very familiar to me. I do that a lot.

-----------------------------

I wonder if Mr Bigelow has a tiger by the tail. That is to suggest that the world that has opened up for him is more then he bargained for.

Perhaps they are in trouble and out of their depth . . . . I wonder.

edit on 21-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: tidyness

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

heres a thought for you. is Bigelow related or connected to graphene companies? the tris are grown for most part and machined after the craft is hardened.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

All of that sounds all well and good, but I think everyone is over thinking the subject matter. I believe he is talking about triangles as far as aircraft, but some of the other triangles he refers to are probably not triangles. Examples:

"relayed via SES Triangle"
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Flight references 1-33 and 34
en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

(This one is the real mystery. Click additional information and nothing is returned. I also can't find any information about where and when it re-entered)

edit on 21-3-2018 by DirtyBizzler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

I personally have seen oneless then 25 yards away no higher than 20 feet in the air.

Allot of other people have seen them from similar sightings.

Well the stuff you presented is probably the cause for some sightings allot are not

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I personally have seen oneless then 25 yards away no higher than 20 feet in the air.

Allot of other people have seen them from similar sightings.

Well the stuff you presented is probably the cause for some sightings allot are not

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Since this was brought up previously, figured I'd give a link on the concept of "neutral buoyancy aircraft" and "vacuum airships".

Wikipedia: Vacuum Air Ships.

They have the math Badcabbie was talking about (i.e., lifting capacity).

Winnipeg Free Press - Winnipeg businessmen to design, build airship with Brazilian firm.

He built a neutrally buoyant airship. It was wrecked when a storm wrecked the hangar it was housed in. They could not find an insurance company! Anyway, the Brazilian company makes blimps. He was going to take his know how and sell the bladders and pumping systems to them but they partnered up instead. They believe the next model will be able to lift 15 tons.

There is another one out there called Aeroscraft but after big hoopla around 2010-12, it has gone very quiet.

Each article says the same thing, the airframe needs to be rigid enough to take the strains of either a vacuum or helium bladders.

Which brings us full circle back to graphene and carbon fiber. Anybody notice that Boeing's super secret hush-hush manufacturing plant is known as "Black Diamond"??

And one more!

Rense.com - Close-up Sighting Of A Black Triangle UFO (Seattle, WA).

Read the Addendum section!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

You misunderstand. I fully believe the aircraft are real and very much terrestrially-sourced. What I have presented is an explanation for SOME of the things he's talking about. I think it has nothing to do with actual sightings, and more about 'other' applications of some of the technology that makes the triangles go.
edit on 21-3-2018 by DirtyBizzler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

reg. your last link in your last post.
there's two companies that build them and they even look slightly different.
edit on 21-3-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

And that was from a long time ago too! 1993? There has been an upgrade or two since then it seems.

This has the same rense.com post but with a couple more comments.

livingmoon.com - Black Triangles Come From Boeing in Seattle.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

No, not ALL triangles.

And yes, think simply is important.

If "A" was working for Mr Bigalow or a satellite group such as those names appearing on mirageman's analysis/thread, well a lot of things begin to fit.

If "A's" artifact is Mr Bigalow's psychotronic weapon/ET technology, a LOT more makes sense too.

The question of clones and psychic tech can come after as a different problem.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I might have a search for it.

But really, I'm not up with the terrestrial tech side nor the links between people. You guys know much more and the other thread is good at investigation.

I'll do some homework on finding "ALICCE" and the dreamers.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It's not so much a question of clones, but a collection of twins.

I wonder if you would get better results if you used dreams from a really smart dude, like Einstein. Maybe Satyendra Bose. Bet if you could condense those and send them through the SES Triangles, interesting things might happen. Maybe you could do it like this:
www.arl.army.mil...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Well . . . arn't identical twins the same as clones genetically?

The difference for me is that twins are two identical yet separate people. One might say that one Being has learnt to animate two bodies at the same time with varying degrees of success. So too with identical triplets.

When an individual is cloned the "animating Being" does not have the ability to animate multiple bodies. The farther away from conception when the cloning happens the less chance for animating consciousness in the clones. Consciousness that does not have to live in a tube that is.

I did a clairvoyant study in organ transplanting years ago. Mainly in people with acute leukemia and bone marrow transplants. The doner was always connected with the recipient. The immune response that had to be suppressed with drugs was due to a foreign consciousness in the body that was trying to take over.

I dunno what the dream story is with the "A" material untill I track down the "ALICCE" and understand what it was really about. Networking, which is, of course, very different to a collective.

Einstein? Personally I would not think it matters. What one wants is a network configuration that works and is free from outside connections.

Thanks for the link but no thanks. I like to work in my own home grown way ; )

edit on 21-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Apologies DirtyBizzler, I misunderstood "Maybe you could do it like this". I didn't realize you meant "it could be done like this" - the "you" threw me and I thought it a RV protocol.

Quantum science or just plain old 1960's vintage science is not my forte really. tangled string theory is to me anyway, what happens on a beach when you cast your fishing line on a windy day.

But what "page 2424" is suggesting with:

Objective Great advances have been made to increase the fidelity of critical quantum components needed to establish a resilient network of quantum entangled resources in various atomic and solid-state systems. Indeed, although several research groups have demonstrated point-to-point quantum teleportation, entanglement distribution, quantum error correction, and quantum memory, no scalable, integrated, modular architecture exists by which one can connect three or more small quantum nodes and through which quantum information may be processed. The CDQI endeavors to develop and demonstrate such a scalable architecture for an entanglement-based distributed quantum network; to establish the physical-layer protocols and algorithms for this architecture composed of integrated, modular components; to implement quantum error correction applicable to quantum repeaters and memories; to explore Army-relevant applications for such a network; and to identify performance limitations of a distributed heterogeneous quantum network that must be overcome or are fundamental.

A entanglement-based distributed quantum network ???

(evil grin) All I can say is this; to achieve the same thing all you have to do is create an interactive shared dream.

I explained how that is done somewhere on ATS once or twice already from memory.

Who ever wrote that web page deserves a medal, or maybe a straight jacket, maybe both, and some meds. Some meds definitely wouldn't go astray . . . .

That was fun : )

Edit - I am so sorry, I just can't help myself . . . . honestly : )

The Orb UFO makers have been doing this stuff for eons . . . . .

Found a story about recovered UFO debris

edit on 22-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: having even more fun

edit on 22-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: grin

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

shared dreaming is possible with a few tricks. Before you go to sleep....relax and slow your breathing. tune out everything but your breathing and focus on a well known place you both know. keep thinking of that place until you fall asleep. If you did it right you will have a shared dream.(this is extremly hard to do btw youll fail 99 out of 100 times) Without a machine to synch your brain waves that is.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Perhaps you haven't found the right place?

What about a place you both want to go and haven't been yet? A construct for instance. Or an elsewhen.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Perhaps you haven't found the right place?

What about a place you both want to go and haven't been yet? A construct for instance. Or an elsewhen.

OH ive done this before,but with a girlfriend who was across country. I was telling others how to do it and what to expect. alot of failure till you get it right.

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join