It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Yeah, I hope I'm not dying too. Well, technically if this world/reality is as we're told we are all dying. Aging is just a slow-rot. Might explain "old people smell" ...

Well, if I'm in a directed dream it's been a pretty good one. Could have been better, could have been A LOT worse. Either way, I've done a lot of cool stuff, met cool people and seen some cool things.

The fact that I can influence/warp/manipulate my reality leads me to think I'm embedded or in control of it in far more many ways that I realize.
edit on 7-1-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Hey again:

The fact that I can influence/warp/manipulate my reality leads me to think I'm embedded or in control of it in far more many ways that I realize.

Good for you, truly. Perhaps you are somehow better than the rest of us. For many of us don't share your experience vis a vis being in that kind of control, to be able to "influence/warp/manipulate" our realities. That's why we bother with having said discussion about mind control.

But, you know that already, obviously. And you are obviously just that much better than the rest of us…..
happy for you.
perhaps I'll elect to take the right colored pill, next time, myself.
tetra
edit on 7-1-2016 by tetra50 because: spelling. not the magic kind. the word defining kind…..

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Makes me wonder if I can control other people's minds. I've often wondered if some people can/do influence other people's minds without even realizing they're doing it ... meanwhile other people do it intentionally.

I know there concrete ways to do it (propaganda, body language, persuasion) -- I'm thinking more like some form of telepathic linkage. The Forevermen are supposedly telepathically linked to their clones.

I wonder if I'm the clone or the original sometimes.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

It's a lot more likely you are riding the high and importance that synthetic telepathy gives, without anyone ever alluding to it, which would give one the feeling they are some kind of shaman, when they're just being plugged in to the right outlet at the right time. But you aren't even in control of that. Which, whose plug, where, when nor how. Just a spotty, reflexive (or not) thing, that doesn't hinge on your talent, control, wherewithal, or really anything at all…..

probably.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

The fact that I can influence/warp/manipulate my reality

Wow!! Cool!! I would love to read some examples of 'things' you can 'do' -

- if you feel comfortable sharing...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

It's not much, it seems like every day reality is "denser" or something than dreams. I lucid dream sometimes, so I can control those with much more accuracy.

In every day reality it is more like I can encourage coincidences to happen with more frequency. I really needed a few bucks not to long ago to get me through till payday. I had no idea how I was going to manifest it. I decided to try anyway. Intention set, released, and receiving state obtained I went about my day. The next day a package from Amazon that I thought had been lost in the mail showed up. Turns out it was delivered after all, but my SO neglected to tell me. It turns out the headphones I ordered were broken, and Amazon has a pretty good return policy. I really didn't want to return them, but I printed off the UPS label, slapped it on the box and walked over the the UPS store at lunch. Once it was scanned I guess Amazon can see that, and they refunded my account in a few hours. I had to smile, because it was just the amount I needed to get through that little rough patch after having an unexpected bill throw things a little off. That's a recent one.

I usually can get good parking spots too when it looks like its going to be a nightmare. Sometimes I've gotten someone I haven't spoken to or seen in months to call me up by thinking about them, I've done that twice this past year.

It's always small things, but enough to add up to the point where it's become just sort of part of my daily life. It actually gets hard to remember all of them because I just grin, nod to myself and move on.

I'm also pretty good at hiding if I don't want to be seen. Obviously people can still see me, I can't become invisible or anything -- but it seems I'm able to slip from people's awareness. There was an episode of Dr. Who in which the Dr. gave his companions a necklace to wear that made people not notice them. They'd still get bumped into, but people didn't pay attention to them. I think that was when he went after the Master on the flying aircraft carrier.

I've been told I have fox medicine, or that the fox is my "spirit animal" -- and when I first joined ATS I ran with that for a bit and had a fox as my avatar.

Sometimes I can see faint outlines of what I must imagine might be an aura, but I have no idea. It could just be the heat signature around them. It looks like those heat waves coming off the blacktop, extending about 2-3" around them. I only see that if they're standing in front of a white or light colored background, and only if I relax my eyes. It's amusing to play with during boring meetings or classes.

I'm not becoming a millionaire or manifesting sports cars out of thin air. My subconscious apparently is pretty firmly held to the laws of physics LOL. Who knows, if I could live for 500 years maybe I'd get more proficient.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Cool! Thanks for sharing!

I used to be able to 'bring' rain when I really needed it, but that 'talent' seems to have dried up...

...do you get any sense that your 'abilities' have sort of 'faded' in the last several years?

p.s. We are major "Doctor Who" fans in our house -
- thanks to my husband and daughter our guest bathroom is actually "Doctor Who" themed - Sonic Screwdriver embroidered hand towels, Tardis shower curtain and all!

edit on 7-1-2016 by lostgirl because: p.s. Doctor Who

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The whole ancient aliens theory and current ufo talk is meant to desensitize us. They want to fake a ufo alien invasion so the world has no choice but to accept a global governance. It's the ending of the comic book Watchmen but they changed it in the movie. To reavealing? It would have been better ending the movie was awesome but the end just didn't fit. Then I read the comic book( I have read 2 in my life) and it was way a way more fitting ending. Then I read that it's been proposed and considered in real life. It's a theory. As for ancient technology, it's possible advanced civilizations existed. Highly advanced technology, or giant's really existed, strong enough to move 2 tone blocks of stone. If Aliens built it with advanced technology with human help why didn't they stay and teach rocket science and genetics. The Mayan pyramids were supposedly used in human sacrifice rituals, did the advanced aliens who helped them for no apparent reason also teach human sacrifice. And what about the language barrier, how would that have worked? I think actual spirits or Gods is more likely than aliens. But then again, technology today is mysterious enough to have come from an alien race. I think our technology today is more amazing than the pyramids. I have the answer to almost every question imaginable in a hand held device. NASA, secret German technology. Where did Vaun Braun get his knowledge? And the little known rocket fuel inventor who had no scientific training whatsoever and whose expertise in rocket fuel was enough to get him top level clearance. Jack Parsons founder of JPL at CalTech even though he never went to college, was a staunch occultist and head of the California chapter of Aleister Crowleys sex Magick fratenity the O.T.O. He had advanced technology with no training and practiced magick rituals, once with none other than L.Ron Hubbard of Scientology. I don't know what Hubbard learned from Jack, but he would go on to found the cult of cults and it's now rich enough to make most Christian churches drool. Controversial and very successful. Hated, but envied. What makes Scientology successful? It's gibberish through and through. Jack Parsons has a crater on the far/dark side of the moon. He also went into the desert and did a magick ritual that some say opened a hole in our dimension because Roswell happened not long after . Then he died from an explosion in his garage that was suspicious. He was working for Israel and Mexico after getting fired from his government gig.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Makes me wonder if I can control other people's minds. I've often wondered if some people can/do influence other people's minds without even realizing they're doing it ... meanwhile other people do it intentionally.

I know there concrete ways to do it (propaganda, body language, persuasion) -- I'm thinking more like some form of telepathic linkage. The Forevermen are supposedly telepathically linked to their clones.

I wonder if I'm the clone or the original sometimes.

Reading your posts it seems we have similar talents.

I have never come across anyone that explains what I can do in such a similar fashion.

As for controlling people with your mind then I imagine given that we have similar abilities you could do.

I have done it on a few occasions but only for minor things and it often makes me feel pretty ill afterwards.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

In my opinion his abilities are actually increasing.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

In my opinion his abilities are actually increasing.

I'd either agree or say that I'm sort of noticing them more...

It's like that famous artist once said about sculpture. The form is already there, him (the artist) merely has to clear away the extra bits that obscure it.

I think all of us are like that.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Must just be me then...

...I mean, I had been able to 'do things' (like the rain), though only now and then, at need -

- but in the last several years, well...I seem to be a bit 'stifled'...

I just wondered if anyone else had experienced the same, sort of oppressed feeling.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

No, I'm a lot like you. I too had more abilities when I was younger. That have diminished. Although with some of Mystik's advice I've been able to reclaim some. His strategy seems to work. Or at least for me.

I do have this one neat trick I'm very good at when it comes to other people. But I think it's stuck around because I've used it as a survival mechanism in the past, including recently. Made me very good at certain lines of work.

Edit: Saw the Oppressed part of your post. YES! Very much so. Sometimes on purpose. Sometimes it felt like maybe the "stars n planets weren't aligned" right to make it happen. Other times it felt like an outside component could be oppressing it. SO yeah, I know that feeling. Feels almost like you are being robbed of talent or something.
edit on 7-1-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

If anything, the exposure to this entire break-away story and the BBT phenomenon has opened my mind to the possibility of things I can't explain yet do exist.

Just because we can't explain something doesn't mean it isn't real. And, as Arthur C. Clarke himself said:

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

I mean, imagine having a functional microwave, and traveling back to Biblical times. Instant hot food? What is this magic?! Or take some hand sanitizer with you as well -- "magical fluid that keeps people from getting sick? It must be holy water!"

What we associate as "magic" or whatever you want to call it might be some kind of quantum physics related thing we just haven't grasped yet.

Part of the problem is we're conditioned to exist in a confining sandbox reality that expects us to conform to certain cultural memes handed to us.

I think a huge turning point for humanity was the invention of the printing press and explosion of literacy. The world is literally made of language, but those who are at the very top also realize this. This is why only certain subjects are taught, only some books published, some music promoted and other movies made.

Western society has built up around itself all kinds of weird hierarchies of belief that really water us down as individuals. Native people's living close to the Earth seem to "get" what is going on, or at least they did before we came stumbling in...with our over complicated perceptions of reality.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Well said...

You really did sum up a good job there!

I always say: Terminology and Ego are 2 things holding back humanity from achieving such greatness!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hi to the new folks chiming in... been a bad host, sorry, but I have been reading along and didn't have a lot to offer and so refrained from my usually prolific typing.

As far as Mystic's mysticism and nonspecific's feeling icky when he manipulated people (in a woo sense rather than simple technique a la hypnosis or force of personality -and engineer I know something about hypnosis, heh, as we ALL do!) I too found out that when I put my intention to something, it tended to happen... magik, I guess, and once I did a "spell" and had a near stranger show up at my door with what I wanted and they couldn't explain why, exactly, they had come by.. .and that actually unsettled me... as why am I so important as to impose on others for my wants?

Anyway, most will think it crazy, but if they actually try it, they'll likely see the truth in it.

Strangely, I tend to "let things happen" now, instead of trying to bend reality to my passing whimsies... with the added bonus that if it's all a mistake of perception then I can plausibly deny believing in that stuff, heh... but I really loath to speak of that "stuff" in public as folks tend to back away... and with our common knowledge base, who can blame them?

Now, winding back to our secret space friends, I would think that their (allegedly) hyper advanced tech would have discovered this link of reality to consciousness.. .and is using it to it's advantage, barring some moral pangs in certain situations, that is.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Well, according to the narritive that started all of this -- there are forms of telepathy being used by this breakaway civilization, which would seem "magic" to the uninitiated.

Now, I'm not sure if anyone's heard the Ben Rich story -- the one where he says we have the ability to take ET home? That wasn't entirely ALL he said...

Finally, Rich excused himself and began walking towards the door. Harzan called to Rich to ask him one last question. He told Rich, “I have a real interest in the propulsion you are talking about that gets us to the stars. Can you tell me how it works?” Harzan says Rich stopped and looked at him, then asked Harzan if he knew how ESP worked. Jan says he was taken aback by the question and responded, “I don’t know, all points in space and time are connected?” Rich replied, “That’s how it works.” Then he turned around and walked away.

Link

If all points in space and time are connected, that would/could explain a LOT of the weird paranormal stuff and phenomenon we silly superstitious people call "magic". We just lack understanding and are like toddlers playing with LEGOS, occasionally getting the right blocks to fit together through trial and error. When that happens we marvel and think it's some kind of spiritual/divine/religious/magical event.

It's funny, I barley remember it -- but my father used to do ESP tests with me when I was a little kid. He had the cards with star, square, circle, triangle and wavy lines on them. He'd hold a card up and I was supposed to guess what shape was on the other side. I don't recall ever doing well. What a weird thing to do with your kid LOL.

Although, if I had a kid I'd probably do it too just for fun and to see if my kid had any kind of ESP. A mind-reading kid would be a PITA to raise LOL LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I know the Rich story, but some others won't ...and the linky seems not to be working for me atm...

But yeah, of course there's no such thing as a-causal "magik"... just science we don' know yet, so label it "woo."

eta: and Mystik, I resent that "old person smell" remark, heh... I just had a big b-day and am closer than ever to being ...well, dead ... and the lead-up to death, ugly, smelling, forgetful and all, is what has always depressed me... meh, at least a-o said when we croak we can go back to the center of it all... god... and request our next "ride" heh... hope he was legit : ]

edit on 1/7/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yep. You ever seen Star Trek "Generations"? Do you remember "The Nexus"?

That's where we all come from/go back to. Well, not literally that nexus from the movie, but it's a nexus where there's no time and all possibilities/probabilities of any event that ever was/is exists in a singularity. It's from there that we exist as one with everything and decide what to experience next.

It's impossible to comprehend the mind that exists there, so asking "why would someone want to die a horrible death or live a horrible life?" -- well, all possibilities have to be experienced to infinity. Words can't quite describe it due the limits of perception we have existing in 3-D with a sense of time and cause/effect.

And perhaps that place is where a FTL craft can pop into and out of to travel vast distances. Not sure, it seems like some kind of vastly higher dimension. Just as a 2-D dot on a paper can't quite comprehend what we see as we exist in 3-D -- it's nearly impossible for us to comprehend what someone existing in a higher dimension "sees/experiences".

Maybe phase-shifting to a higher dimension where all points are one, then de-phasing back into 3-D space time to travel? If an advanced being did that, it would look like magical teleportation, but perhaps it doesn't break laws of physics...physics we just haven't discovered yet!

Oh, sorry about "old people smell"
Just get yourself some Brut or Old Spice!
Avoid mothballs, those seem to be the prevailing smell of "old"

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well you guys ar elucky. Im just repeating th e past to change my future outcome this time around. WW3 isnt going to be pretty and gonna pollute th e planet really well i can tell you. Oh and watch out for th e genetically engineered super weapons. they are tall as a building btw,and have th eability to set anything on fire with their molecular excitor beams. Think microwaves but cranked up to a billion in a split second. MOlten izes any stone it hits too.

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join