It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: cavtrooper7

True believers and and unbelievers (or empty sociopaths) are the two kinds of human animal that I find truly frightening.

They also seem to be the ones that "get stuff done" for the guys in the star chambers.

But yeah... another interesting series of thoughts and what ifs?

The silencers would be a good term for those men. I hear they are top men. top men? yes. TOP MEN.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: wingsfan

The person who prompted this entire thread/discussion to exist had in his possession a few. They were posted on here at one time. I don't know in which thread/discussion though -- the individual who brought all of this to the table was involved in many threads.

I'm sure a few here will remember those photos of the triangle "spinning up".

They are posted in this very thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I invited elevenaugust to analyse and he said probably not a double exposure of the streetlight despite various other opinions to the contrary.
( This isn't to say that it isn't a conventional aircraft/rotorcraft/drone as this would be the most likely explanation IMO)

As I've said on numerous occasions, if anyone is remotely interested in pursuing ; you should start with the "hard" evidence.

Aside from the pics there is perhaps a route that you could take as staff Mystik,
You could try and clarify whether comments made (in another thread about whether ATS in infiltrated by disinfo agents ) by one of the super mods/admin regarding " a forum mystery where the poster didn't leave any traces over a long period " were relevant here.

A simple yes or no would suffice and I can try and find the quote if a possibility.

edit on 18-12-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Okay...

I found the very post you are referring to -- you must be talking about what was discussed on HERE...and I have no clue what that is about. I certainly wasn't pivy to anyone posting on here and not leaving any traces behind.

Must be above my pay grade (not that we are actually paid, we're all-volunteer around here) , or no one bothered to include me in on the narrative.

I'm a lot like a real mushroom, I'm in the dark a lot about a lot of things ..

edit on 18-12-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I remember that post and thinking it probably applied to the member 'who can't be named'...

Kandinsky seems like a good guy - if he says he 'can't say anything else' about something, then he probably really has said all he can say...

...which is too bad for us

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I like Kandinsky, too... likely because of the kindness and intellect displayed with their posts ... aaaand the applause notes I occasionally get from his (or her) direction, being human and susceptible to flattery, and all.

In fact, can't think of any Mod that bothers me ... even the micro-manager who kept deleting my signatures, heh.

But.. .thread drift... anyone want some secret spacemen decoder rings? Anyone? ...?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: lostgirl

I like Kandinsky, too... likely because of the kindness and intellect displayed with their posts ... aaaand the applause notes I occasionally get from his (or her) direction, being human and susceptible to flattery, and all.

In fact, can't think of any Mod that bothers me ... even the micro-manager who kept deleting my signatures, heh.

But.. .thread drift... anyone want some secret spacemen decoder rings? Anyone? ...?

Decoder ring huh? Is it green and can project thought forms like the one i currently have?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

yes,and now we have to find a way to coallate all these stories. I dont suppose anyone here has a program we can use to look for commonalities?

My best guess with the grey connection is all of the above. There are gray humanoid creatures, or beings in gray suits, tall and short. The gray alien scenario is also adopted as a screen memory in milab/privab scenarios, because it would be fairly easy to latch a subject on to under hypnosis, as compared to, say, a blob of ooze or some such.

The short greys as ancient biological androids apprears in The duLce Papers, which seems to be the oldest version of the dulCe story. Didn't get into the origin too much as I recall, though it did say they ate by soaking in a nutrient solution through their pores. They bathe in these tanks of nutrient solution to eat. Said the stuff smelled nasty, like rotting meat. Seems like they could eat people that way too, if they wanted or needed to(if the story were true). Interesting tale, that. Anyhow, that's the oldest folklore on the topic that I've encountered the greys as androids theory, though I'm not well read enough on ufology to say anything conclusive.

I think DP also described the tall greys as highly psychic, and sentient, unlike the short greys. I think there was a demonic influence reference to the tall ones in that literature as well, and I'm fairly certain that that wasn't the first reference to gray aliens as demons or demonically influenced. Suspecting mystery beings of being demons or demonically influenced is about as old as the phenomena of encountering them itself.

This was the V vaLERian stuff, early eighties origin I think, not the Spyder stuff or whatever else. Writes as THomas edWIN cOStello, I think. Maybe edward.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The screen memory phenomena in ufology. You've got the alien hunter fellow, that ex-cop investigator guy, heard him on c2c but can't remember the name. He's talked on it so he's probably written on it. Doesn't seem like the screen memory thing gets mentioned a lot, though it does get mentioned a little.

Doing a search seems to bring up a few hits, though:
www.ufoabduction.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.bahaistudies.net...
evelorgen.com...
www.hedweb.com...
Quite a few hits, actually, though it wasn't 10 million.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

will it tell me to drink ovaltine? if so you can keep it i got one of those from along time ago.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Speaking of mind control...I'm sure many ATS users listen the Dan Carlins awesome podcast Hardcore History and Common Sense. He doesnt come accross as the tin foil hat type, but in his most recent Common Sense podcast #299, he strays into new territory and talks about his thoughts/beliefs conserning mind control, the morality of it, and why its probably more fact than fiction.

He really dives into it at the 37:25 mark.

www.dancarlin.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zadiel74
Speaking of mind control...I'm sure many ATS users listen the Dan Carlins awesome podcast Hardcore History and Common Sense. He doesnt come accross as the tin foil hat type, but in his most recent Common Sense podcast #299, he strays into new territory and talks about his thoughts/beliefs conserning mind control, the morality of it, and why its probably more fact than fiction.

He really dives into it at the 37:25 mark.

www.dancarlin.com...

Hey Zadiel. Welcome, for my part.
I think you would find many of us, here, have many links about mind control. Further, I think most of us no longer doubt this ever present reality, though are struggling with how to further communicate about it, without getting the "crazy" moniker. So, we have to find a way to communicate about it safely.
There's always a price to pay, you know.

happy holidays, and welcome to said thread.
tetra50

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: combatmaster

I believe he said 'when the day comes that that thing is floated out of a hanger for the public to see. the Internet would melt down twice over along with ATS's servers and everyone would be going ALIENS!!!! Roswell!!!!!! or something along those lines. Not forthcoming disclosure and such. More like IF that were to ever happen.

I took a different meaning, in that the board would melt in the figurative sense from all of the activity, and physically when an incoming ballistic missile got through US defenses and created a large blast with lots of heat literally melting the servers. In other words, we don't ever want that thing to officially roll out of the hangar. It would be a bad day for all of us if it ever had to be fielded. Perhaps I was reading too much into the post, but I remember interpreting it that way at the time.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
a reply to: tetra50

Let me see if I can help you guys break this down. The human consciousness has been hackable for at least as long as humanity has had a conception of the notion of consciousness. Hypnosis is an ancient practice really, despite its taboo nature. A fair sight more than a few decades, Baddogma.

There are countermeasures, however. You are hackable, so let's install some antivirus, adblocker, and spyware removal software.

Learn about hypnosis. I'm sure you've all read a little about the topic, but I suggest that you study it as if you were trying to learn it. At the end of the day, this sort of mind manipulation that occurs is most likely a form of hypnosis and/or suggestion, though technologically assisted. Therefore, the more you know, the better equipped you will be to recognize, and possibly defend against or counteract any attempts at manipulation.

The other important defenses to deep suggestions are strong foundational beliefs. If you possess, cultivate, and reinforce strong foundational beliefs, those will essentially become the limiting factors in what suggestions will be considered acceptable to the subjects mind, in the event that the subject becomes suggestible. You can use self hypnosis to reinforce these beliefs, as well as other similar methods. Agnostics beware!

Some people form these beliefs around their religion, but that is not a prerequisite. Your average joe, who is not in touch with himself enough to have asked these questions and formed these answers within himself, would likely be a much easier target to manipulate if he lacked firm foundational beliefs. You could probably convince that angry at the world guy who doesn't know which way to turn with himself to go manchurian much more easily than you could a guy who has a philosophy that he firmly believes in. Holding the wrong types of foundational beliefs won't help you, of course.
edit on 4-1-2016 by engineercutout because: To add the last sentence

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

From my understanding, and what I've been told to believe (not that I do as I'm told) tech that could conceivably do that to an individual is crude and the effects crude. So no hallucinations or advanced fighting knowledge or whatever could be passed on to the target with a flip of the switch. But simple brain states like panic or rage or courage, perception of time or missing time. Maybe...

I suspect it is as you say, and only a few simple effects can be produced by this tech. It's the effect of rendering the subject suggestible that concerns me the most, though, I must say.

You don't think they were just saving that voiceinthehead thing for the middle easterners, did you? Couple that with an emission to render the subject suggestible, and send your suggestion in a rapid fire burst that is repeated as fast as the brain can process it(probably several times per second). This method could also be used to alter moods, or to influence at a distance.

A post hypnotic suggestion is also a possible explanaion.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: engineercutout

My best guess with the grey connection is all of the above. There are gray humanoid creatures, or beings in gray suits, tall and short. The gray alien scenario is also adopted as a screen memory in milab/privab scenarios, because it would be fairly easy to latch a subject on to under hypnosis, as compared to, say, a blob of ooze or some such.

I also thought I should expand on this thought to add that it is my opinion that more than half of the grey encounter/abduction scenarios are hypnotically induced screen memories covering up another type of encounter or abduction scenario, probably usually MILABS or PRIVABS. Not to downplay anyone's experience, but it would be a great way to cover up lots of dirty deeds, as long as your subject was suggestible enough. The AO stuff has supported that theory, but I tended toward that point of view years before this stuff came up. I'm no ufology expert on this, it's just my speculative opinion.

The screen memory phenomenon in ufology always grabbed my attention when it came up. Would the subject want to remember the scenario correctly? Do you want to realize that part of our military (or some private group) abducted you for the purpose of conducting bizarre experiments on you and manipulating your mind, or would you be happier believing it was aliens from a faraway planet? I think most subjects under hypnosis that were in such a situation would choose to believe it was aliens. The truth in that case would be much harder to accept than the screen memory, for most people.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout

Hey engineer cutout: thanks for your input and advice. I agree with you mostly about everything you've got to say, especially re: as long as there's been an idea about consciousness, and anything technologically modeled to replicate the map out of it, as the "neuron base" of linked computers are, it was hackable, but likely I come from this from a different perspective, largely, than you.

a reply to: BASSPLYR

Let me see if I can help you guys break this down. The human consciousness has been hackable for at least as long as humanity has had a conception of the notion of consciousness. Hypnosis is an ancient practice really, despite its taboo nature. A fair sight more than a few decades, Baddogma.

There are countermeasures, however. You are hackable, so let's install some antivirus, adblocker, and spyware removal software.

Learn about hypnosis. I'm sure you've all read a little about the topic, but I suggest that you study it as if you were trying to learn it. At the end of the day, this sort of mind manipulation that occurs is most likely a form of hypnosis and/or suggestion, though technologically assisted. Therefore, the more you know, the better equipped you will be to recognize, and possibly defend against or counteract any attempts at manipulation.

Yes, hypnosis would be the obvious and most likely of places to start, as it's environmentally input based, where other methods may be more intrusive and biological than environmental. But that's a subject, likely, for another thread. Then we have the issues of the biological electromagnetic component of our existing environment, and how different applied tech might manipulate that, and therefore our minds, subject to the same environmental biological electromagnetic field.

I'd just like to counter in your advice, which is, I think, for the most part, sound, something called "tacit participation." Tacit is implied knowing, of course. So, I could give you many links about how we have a plethora of devices around us capable of delivering hypnotic and even more electrically concrete signals to disrupt our "usual" state of consciousness, with any desired manipulation or suggestion: your television, your cellphone, any number of devices and in a number of different ways.

After that knowledge, (and this is the way those that are using said tech to manipulate plainly see it….that's why they've allowed us the knowledge of what and how this is done….so that when we continue to live in the "civilized" media linked world, we have "tacitly," agreed, then, once knowing. Think about it: everytime you watch television, you've tacitly agreed to this manipulation of your psyche and consciousness, or use your cell phone, or computer, etc……

Thanks for your advice, but I find it relatively naive, considering the true nature of the issue, and the inescapability of what you are truly confronted with, and the deviousness of those whom employ it on the rest of us…

The reason why I take the time to reply with all this, is you make it sound so friggin easy with the downloading the right antivirus software to overcome the issue of hacking one's mind….and it's really not that simple at all, when talking about the human brain as opposed to your computer. Your computer is far more protectable, and then again, not really. It's just that we're hinging the future of economy on the computer, so no one dares talk about how hackable it is, no matter what software you choose to download for your protection. Likewise, the human mind. Once that bell was rung, it seems it sadly could not be unrung, or at least, no protection to be employed to stave off the ringing…..

I think a good many know exactly what ringing I am speaking of. And it seems we have absolutely no control over it, as maddening as this apparent fact is. Fairaday Cages have hardly addressed the rising issues incumbent and attenuant to this problem, in its many representations.
regards,
tetra
P.S. I'd like to think it isn't like that, either, but sadly, enough living in the right climates, and you'll soon realize it really is just like that, and perhaps even worse…..

However, we cannot get anywhere near dealing with it, nor eradicating it, without this understanding.
edit on 5-1-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

I'd just like to counter in your advice, which is, I think, for the most part, sound, something called "tacit participation." Tacit is implied knowing, of course. So, I could give you many links about how we have a plethora of devices around us capable of delivering hypnotic and even more electrically concrete signals to disrupt our "usual" state of consciousness, with any desired manipulation or suggestion: your television, your cellphone, any number of devices and in a number of different ways.

After that knowledge, (and this is the way those that are using said tech to manipulate plainly see it….that's why they've allowed us the knowledge of what and how this is done….so that when we continue to live in the "civilized" media linked world, we have "tacitly," agreed, then, once knowing. Think about it: everytime you watch television, you've tacitly agreed to this manipulation of your psyche and consciousness, or use your cell phone, or computer, etc……

I am aware of it, but I have agreed to nothing. Being aware of the power and prevalence of the arts of hypnosis and suggestion, I am aware of when these tricks are being employed and am able to reduce my suggestibility due to my awareness. That these cheap tricks are widespread these days does not mean that I must then necessarily be victimized by these cheap tricks.

Thanks for your advice, but I find it relatively naive, considering the true nature of the issue, and the inescapability of what you are truly confronted with, and the deviousness of those whom employ it on the rest of us…

The reason why I take the time to reply with all this, is you make it sound so friggin easy with the downloading the right antivirus software to overcome the issue of hacking one's mind….and it's really not that simple at all, when talking about the human brain as opposed to your computer. Your computer is far more protectable, and then again, not really. It's just that we're hinging the future of economy on the computer, so no one dares talk about how hackable it is, no matter what software you choose to download for your protection. Likewise, the human mind. Once that bell was rung, it seems it sadly could not be unrung, or at least, no protection to be employed to stave off the ringing…..

I'm not saying that it is easy, I'm saying that it can be done. If you assume that everyone can be made suggestible through technological enhancement of the hypnosis process, then the only defense against that kind of mind control that I'm aware of would be defensive mind control. If you hear of something better, please do tell.

If we're talking about electronic harrassment, well then I wouldn't know what to suggest, other than perhaps some sort of special suit or helmet or something which would probably earn you plenty of unwanted attention. The conversation of the last few pages re mind control seemed to be contemplating the notion that our thoughts or minds are no longer our own, and so I'm saying to you guys that your minds are no longer your own only if you allow them to be. Suggestive mind control can be countered by defensive mind control that involves reinforcing foundational beliefs, so that if/when you are made suggestible, those strong foundational beliefs limit the effectiveness of any attempts at mind manipulation.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply, engineer cutout:

The conversation of the last few pages re mind control seemed to be contemplating the notion that our thoughts or minds are no longer our own, and so I'm saying to you guys that your minds are no longer your own only if you allow them to be. Suggestive

Let me say, please, that any of us writing about this subject matter honestly, no holds barred, takes friggin guts. There is a price to pay, and for some, it is horrifying.

But I have to take you to task, sir, or madam, that you actually think mind control is about CHOICE. Whether we allow it, acquiesce, etc. That's the whole point to what's so horrifying about it, my friend. It has nothing, whatsoever, to do with choice, nor suggestion.

There is true and real tech out there, denuding and nullifying our choices, daily. If you're speaking about the effect it's had on you, that's likely one of the only clues your mind isn't totally taken by others….
Yes, it's that bad. No, no one who is living through it wants it to be that way.

I am aware of it, but I have agreed to nothing. Being aware of the power and prevalence of the arts of hypnosis and suggestion, I am aware of when these tricks are being employed and am able to reduce my suggestibility due to my awareness. That these cheap tricks are widespread these days does not mean that I must then necessarily be victimized by these cheap tricks.

Technologically induced and tacit participation in what induces such seems to be escaping you in exactly the point I'm trying to make. It isn't about choice, my friend. Ergo, the word "control." Control has absolutely nothing to do with choice. Do you really think to insult most of us, thinking we suffer with that, that we've ALLOWED and ascented to it, somehow? That condescension has no place in approaching the world with the humility and humble attidtude I'm aware it requires of us to persevere…..otherwise, imhe (e for experience) it usually teaches us a lesson to engender our following humility. I wouldn't wish that on you, however, or anyone.

The more pertinent question becomes: are my good thoughts and perseverance, despite what I've lived through, an effect of mind control, or in the rejection of it: mine and mine alone.

This is the hell of that situation, no matter how you disseminate the causes, wheres, whys, and hows……
regards,
tetra
edit on 7-1-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

All of this is assuming we don't live in a subjective reality, meaning that there's only me and all of you are just projections of my own mind and there really is only me existing in this reality. Similar to a dreamer having a dream.

We all assume there's an objective reality in which each person is an external, actual human being with their own thoughts like we have.

Who knows, maybe I'm just having one "flash" before dying. Maybe when I go to sleep tonight I'll wake up and realize my entire life was a dream, including all the dreams I had during my dream.

It could explain all the "high strangeness", synchronicity, and coincidences ... my mind is actually procedurally generating my reality around me as I "move" through it. So, in a sense that would mean anything I can't see/hear/sense doesn't exist until I observe it.

So, under that -- mind control would only be myself controlling myself -- and convincing myself that someone else is tring to control myself when it's really me controlling me.
edit on 7-1-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Actually, no, Mystic, under your definitive terms, it doesn't mean that at all.
It could mean very many, varying things. Who knows?

It could mean that you're having your last consciousness reflux before dying, but that could still all be controlled, still.
Or not.
That's the horror, beauty and mystery of it.
I think my last post alluded to that. Sorry you missed that part, if you did.
Thankful and hopeful you aren't dying, anyway.
regards,
tetra

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join