It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Hey again,

I initially hesitated from posting this, thinking it would make me seem like the hyperactive kid in class: "Me too, yar, me too..!!" (picture a Minnesota accent - I just started watching Fargo because of an apparent black triangle connection up ahead in series 2 - no spoilers please, only four episodes in..)

Basically, the 'me too' part relates to the android issue. In the dream/ fragment of recall, I had a definite sense that there was a 'machine-like' aspect of consciousness to the Greys, almost like it was an organic consciousness somehow amalgamated into a machine shell, which was damn spooky & more than a little bit misleading when trying to get a 'read' on them. However, even considering the slightly vague potential android link, my intuition of motive & intent was eventually clear and precise - these things were deceptive, to the point of hidden evil beyond the realms of imagination. Whether that was 'organic evil' or simply the callous brutality of mechanised efficiency in torment, I cannot say - though I suspect a link to the Nephilim/fallen Watcher spirits - in that the use of some, or all, Greys as hosts, is an attempt (by the Greys, or by unknown others? I believe it's a two-way deal) to give an opportunity, to give rise to dark ones from amongst ancient masters, allowing them to ascend from the void through a form of channeling perhaps, utilising a technological construct to facilitate the symbiosis. Whether some of the Greys were entirely mechanical, or if there's a 'transhumanist' type gig going on, where the advanced tech is in symbiotic relationship with a host species - I cannot quite say - but I suspect TransGreyism is the basic truth of the matter, with outside influences (the unknown allies from Jupiter, also deceptive and anti-Human) also involved in calling forth 'the Eldar gods'.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Hey again,

I initially hesitated from posting this, thinking it would make me seem like the hyperactive kid in class: "Me too, yar, me too..!!" (picture a Minnesota accent - I just started watching Fargo because of an apparent black triangle connection up ahead in series 2 - no spoilers please, only four episodes in..)

Basically, the 'me too' part relates to the android issue. In the dream/ fragment of recall, I had a definite sense that there was a 'machine-like' aspect of consciousness to the Greys, almost like it was an organic consciousness somehow amalgamated into a machine shell, which was damn spooky & more than a little bit misleading when trying to get a 'read' on them. However, even considering the slightly vague potential android link, my intuition of motive & intent was eventually clear and precise - these things were deceptive, to the point of hidden evil beyond the realms of imagination. Whether that was 'organic evil' or simply the callous brutality of mechanised efficiency in torment, I cannot say - though I suspect a link to the Nephilim/fallen Watcher spirits - in that the use of some, or all, Greys as hosts, is an attempt (by the Greys, or by unknown others? I believe it's a two-way deal) to give an opportunity, to give rise to dark ones from amongst ancient masters, allowing them to ascend from the void through a form of channeling perhaps, utilising a technological construct to facilitate the symbiosis. Whether some of the Greys were entirely mechanical, or if there's a 'transhumanist' type gig going on, where the advanced tech is in symbiotic relationship with a host species - I cannot quite say - but I suspect TransGreyism is the basic truth of the matter, with outside influences (the unknown allies from Jupiter, also deceptive and anti-Human) also involved in calling forth 'the Eldar gods'.

SO Cthulus wanting to come back huh? interesting.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

i just wanted to add this link here. i spent some time on youtube today looking for something like what i saw to give a visual but also show how easy it is to dismiss something like this because we're really just talking about points of light in a suspiciously solid formation. i have no idea if this video is legitimate but besides the lack of red flasher it IS EXACTLY what i saw, mine was this speed or slower, but included the huge bar of light and was totally stationary then the flat spin before it left horizontally, it never gained any altitude like a balloon. its closer in this video than it was to me.

as you can see, its just star like dots, obviously theyd look even smaller farther away. even a great close up picture or video in the dark is totally inconclusive. the guy in the video even mentions the posability of lanterns as the dots dim and ficker as it turns away. if these lights are recessed engine nozzles youd expect them to look less intense as the perspective changes from looking directly into them to a side view, just like conventional jet engines in the dark. e mentions it changing shape as its turning away from him, but if you play with a dorrito and bank it away from you its gonna "change shape" too. i wonder how many pre unvieling night photos there are of the blackbird or stealth, i'd imagine if any theyre inconclusive too.

Youtube: Incredible triangle UFO over chandler Arizona 12th January

m.youtube.com...

i had some trouble with the link but its working for me now

edit on 15-12-2015 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2015 by LordSnow21 because: link trouble

edit on 15-12-2015 by LordSnow21 because: spelling. a spell check feature would be awesome.....

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

My main efforts on these boards have involved getting various folks to tell their stories, despite the certain ridicule, as nothing will get learned as long as the status quo gets kept... so post away.

And as far as wild posts go, that wasn't so bad

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I'm working very hard at resolving this. Though stating them as being particularly "illuminated" is quite an overstatement.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wingsfan

The person who prompted this entire thread/discussion to exist had in his possession a few. They were posted on here at one time. I don't know in which thread/discussion though -- the individual who brought all of this to the table was involved in many threads.

I'm sure a few here will remember those photos of the triangle "spinning up".

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Good question. Part of me wonders if he told bits and pieces to us specifically, so that only by working together could we paint a clearer picture. Why put all your eggs in one basket? Why not tell one person part's 1-5, and another 6-11? That way even if some people drop off or leave, part of the information still exists.

It may seem like there are inconsistencies -- but it's actually smart to give up disinformation to people you don't trust in order to throw them off -- and I wouldn't doubt that this was actually the case.

Some of us were trusted more than others I've come to suspect...

edit on 17-12-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That part of you might be right.

I had forgotten (when I posted that asking for BASS to elaborate on the greys via A0- late nights are sometimes bad for baddogma's cognition) that he had mentioned the greys being an induced hallucination to check their methods of memory/mind control.

And I still have people telling me he told them in PMs he was just some guy in mommy's basement making stuff up... but I then have to ask why the subsequent cross correlations? Maybe he said some untrue things to certain people... but that he was just some scammer would be more surprising than some shade of truth, at this point, anyway.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LordSnow21

Excellent work finding a video that shows almost exactly what you saw.

You know whatever it is that you and the guy in the video saw reminds me of something a trucker I know described once. (No not the trucker some members here are thinking of)

So he had his Big Rig parked on the side of the highway in the desert overnight on a rest stop about two years ago. Around midnight he goes to take a walk a few feet from his trailer to take a leak in the scrub. While he's there he looks up and sees this pitch black giant triangle blacking out a bunch of stars hovering right above him maybe a few thousand feet up. It's just sitting there. The lights are small and dimunitive on the sides of the triangle. After a few minutes of him just staring up at the thing it's starts moving at a modest clip away from him and over the nearby mountains. This was somewhere in the south california mojave. He runs excitedly to some other truckers milling about their rigs a few hundred feet down the highway to see if they saw it too. They all look at him like he's nuts. So he goes down the street to the corner store and tells the cashier about it while he's buying a snack or something. A few kids walk in and they over hear and interject. They see them too all the time. Said they base at some mountain hanger nearby. They say they see it when they are out in the desert late night with their friends probably drinking or doing whatever teenagers do. Claims they have seen 14 of them at one time. SO whatever they are the military's got a bunch of them.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Years ago, when I hung out at a small, specialized UFO chat room, there was one person from the Mojave region with pretty much exactly the same story... except it happened near their property and they were not teenagers getting high, but a retired professional ... though both were getting their minds blown, it seems.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The "guy in mommy's basement making things up" part.....Interesting. I Know who you've been talking to.

As for the greys according to what I heard from A0. I'll send you a IM when I get home from work with some details on my end.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Appreciated... though I get peeved from missing out on juicy PM's, being a free info sort, I understand in this case and thank you.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

As far as specifics (heh, and your handle), it's not so very important where you saw it... the source for this 'maybe disclosure' mentioned certain areas of higher activity, but they allegedly use the general population to compute the larger problems non organic computers can't handle, when they (we) are sleeping, and so are active wherever large populations are.

The details of what he talked about are spread throughout many, many posts and different threads... and only when seen in their totality does this story seem more than the usual internet lie.. . with a few folks I trust reporting conformation of the basic info he laid out in his final, mind-blowing post (that I linked at the beginning of this thread)... and thus my interest in this particular data set... as it has some "proof."

But my own sighting was similar in that I saw a mini-van sized black diamond with orange lit panels at night, way back in the late 80's... you saw something similar during the day... and his explanation was that they are remote drones using a new (or very old) power plant and propulsion, going about their business.. .or perhaps putting on a show for the gen pop as a disclosure to their existence is forthcoming (always seems to be forthcoming, huh?).

So anyway, this particular explanation for the UFOs seen got my attention ... and interesting as it downplays the "alien" explanation over old human tech from 100 thousands of years ago... so it was more interesting than most of the few hundred other plausible explanations I've come across over the years, anyway. It is likely not the whole picture, but maybe a glimpse into what a small faction of humanity is doing... and what we were doing long ago... and that's pretty wild.

IF true

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a disclosure to their existence is forthcoming (always seems to be forthcoming, huh?).

You also stated earlier that A0 said something along the lines of 'a year and a half until they float out the hangar and ATS melts'.

Are we seriously supposed to expect such tech to be disclosed to the world in one fell swoop on a single day? I highly doubt it!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I believe he said 'when the day comes that that thing is floated out of a hanger for the public to see. the Internet would melt down twice over along with ATS's servers and everyone would be going ALIENS!!!! Roswell!!!!!! or something along those lines. Not forthcoming disclosure and such. More like IF that were to ever happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Yeah, what BASS said... I, too, doubt it would just come blurting out after the years of denial, threats and even murders (maybe) over this info... and I just happen to be the guy that got his thread to stick on this subject, and am by no means any expert on A-0... or anything else for that matter.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I hear ya.... it makes sense...
for some reason i had in my head something about 1 1/2 years countdown! dunno....

We will just have to wait n see!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I wonder about the guy who does the enforcement.
Is he some cloistered sociopath?
Or an over cooked boyscout?
That would be an odd office to be in.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

True believers and and unbelievers (or empty sociopaths) are the two kinds of human animal that I find truly frightening.

They also seem to be the ones that "get stuff done" for the guys in the star chambers.

But yeah... another interesting series of thoughts and what ifs?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

The "guy in mommy's basement making things up" part.....Interesting. I Know who you've been talking to.

As for the greys according to what I heard from A0. I'll send you a IM when I get home from work with some details on my end.

Well i floated th e idea to AO that maybe th e greys were covers for the scientist and government officials. h e didnt say I was wrong so take that as you will. To which i prolly am almost spot on with that assumption. Whats the term...Placehooder/shield memories.

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join