It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: wingsfan

Yay, "Arpad" got back into his "Wingsfan" suit... and all is well on the boards again.

I'm still interested in your observations... though as my own thoughts evolve on this the fact it might be "real" has me a tad more nervous for others getting "too close."

But darnit... IF it's as real as it seems, the secrecy has to end... I'm sick of being estranged from reality (in all senses).

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yup, Non... pretty much exactly what we're talking about. My own experience was with a black 8 sided diamond shaped craft that might've been these guys trolling for good dreamers... maybe you saw it in daylight... or maybe it was a "simple" drone, heh.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Hmmm... I, too, had dream oddness I'd never remembered experiencing before all this, too.

If you're experience has any relative reality to it, who knows, but thanks and it sure as heck IS interesting.. .especially knowing what little I do about the mind and "esp" ...which is that it exists and in some is pretty darned precise, but for most is a coincidental thought that pops in from time to time.

Although Astr0's comments about the "Greys" have them as ancient androids trying to patch their "masters" back together... but who the heck knows and I'm not about to go all canonical on you : ]

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Sounds like everyone was getting a different story. I heard nothing about "androids" or anything in relation to the greys.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It was from one of his "throwaway" posts very early in and far from any assertions of "truth." It was touched upon a few hundred pages and a a year ago in this very thread.

He had mentioned they were designed as deep space explores for the "elder humans" and when they returned from their assignments, they found some huge cataclysm had occurred on Earth and the "elder race" had bred themselves to extinction (and likely exhaustion) with the local ape-humans... and the little androids got busy breeding us back to intelligence (and screwed it up, apparently).

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

yeah I got a very very different story about the greys than androids.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Do tell... when you have the time and/or inclination, of course.

edit on 12/15/2015 by Baddogma because: typo fixo

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

My Triangle Sighting

I've been lurking here at ATS since 2014 after finding these threads while trying to find out what it was i saw in november of 2013. it's taken a long time to work up the courage to talk about it, but frankly, if its such a huge secret, the guys piloting the thing shouldnt have lit it up like a football stadium. i appologize if this isnt the place to leave a sighting, but the title does include discussing black triangles and after years of looking for info i'm still coming up short and just want to know more. i may make a thread about it when i have enough posts, or maybe not.

it was late november, around 6-7pm, dark, cold and very clear. stars were visible. i had left my home in a rural gated community less than a minute or two before and was still on our very long driveway heading for the highway to make my way to town and was driving by myself. i came around a wooded corner and saw a very white bar of light/s on top of a long hill by the main road less than a quarter mile away. for a moment i thought it was a house, there are 2 Frank Lloyd Wright style homes on this hill with windows across their fronts, but the light was just too bright. from my initial perspective it was the length and height of 2 or 3 u.s. quarter coins stacked held at arms length. the light was perfect white, it could have been 6-10 or so lights very close together or a single bar of light with some kind of very thin evenly spaced vertical bars along its length.

as i got closer i noticed it wasnt in the right spot on the hill to be one of the two homes. then i saw a slow flashing, dim red light in its bottom center. as i got closer still and pulled up to the stop sign at the higway at the base of the hill, the hill itself blocked my view of the object. i figure it must have been well beyond the hill and higher than i thought at first glance in the dark. at this point i was very excited. turned left and sped for about 30 seconds to a minute on the highway to get beyond the obstructing hill, turned right on a backroad that cut through an empty cornfield, shut down the truck and jumped out. cars were going by on the highway behind me but no one else stopped, i figure the hill probably blocked the thing from most of them coming from the one way but it was aweful bright and i dont know why anyone coming from the other direction wouldnt have noticed it, so i dont know for sure if anyone else saw it. anyway, when i looked up at where it should have been the sky was empty, nothing but stars.

i kept looking, i have no idea how long i was there but i my eyes eventually locked onto that slow blinking very dim red light hanging motionless in the sky. it was kind of like an anti collision light but so slow and dark that unless you were looking right at it youd never ever notice it, nothing like the brightness of normal aircraft lights. at that moment 3 stars around the slow flasher began to spin slowly. they were locked in position relative to eachother as if part of a solid object. it made less than one rotation, like it was just making a turn rather than spinning many times like a top. the white corner lights were just pin pricks of light, dimmer than bright stars and they stayed in a perfect triangle around the slow red blinker. at this time from point to point they were about the width of a kennedy 50 cent piece at arms length.

this was all happening very slowly. i got out my cell phone and tried to get pictures and video but i couldnt even get any of the brighter stars to show up on my screen so i stopped wasting my time with the cruddy camara in my old motorola electrify and set the phone on my hood and just watched. it was utterly silent. there are no crickets here that time of year and i dont remember any wind. even a blimp at that distance has manuvering engines that i should have heard but besides my breathing and cars occasionally passing on the road just behind me there was absolutly no noise. it stopped turning with one point directly away from where i parked and just slowly slid away over those hills.

not a day has gone by since that night that i've not thought about it. ive seen every ufo documentary that i can find, 95 percent of wich i'm sure was pure, speculative garbage. the inital bar of light was very like the drawing officer stevens of the millstadt police department drew of the january 5th, 2000 illinois triangle. but the second part of my sighting was a bit different, compaired with some other triangle sightings these lights were very small, nothing like the large bold lights of the belgum triangles. it was more like the Tinly Park triangle videos but i didnt see the red light in those videos. it was so still and dim that if desired, it could have never ever been noticed, so why did it have such a massive stadium bright light? it sounds crazy but it felt like it was trying to get some attention, either that or some ensign accidentally bumped on a light switch and when they noticed they had my undivided attention they decided to go. either way, i'd bet anything they knew i saw them. there were no crazy manuvers, just utter quiet, stillness and then slow graceful movement directly away from me. size and distance are difficult to judge. it could have been as wide as several large houses side by side and reletively close, or it could have been like a few super walmarts farther away or anywhere in between. the only other aircraft i saw at the time was a plane very very high in the sky going the opposite direction, its flashy lights were many times brighter than the dim lights on the triangle. i made my report to nuforc a day or two later while i was still trying to process what i saw. start to finish i have no clue how long my sighting lasted, bare minimum five minutes, could have been more like 20, i just dont know.

i dont know what to make of A***0's tale. without more evidence im forced to suspect he said too much early on and buttered on alot of fiction later to make up for it. however it certanly made me think. for more than a decade i dont remember dreaming at all, nothing whatsoever, and since my teens ive always looked for orion in the winter sky, so that snippet of his epic tale struck a chord with me, on the other hand it's an easy constilation to find so its very probably nothing, just a really good story.

any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks for your time guys

edit on 15-12-2015 by LordSnow21 because: because im a terrible speller

edit on 15-12-2015 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2015 by LordSnow21 because: again, the spelling. sorry.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LordSnow21

excellent post!

thank you for sharing your sighting!

so I wanna get this strait. you were driving in a semi rural road. you see at about 20 degrees elevation, what you initially think is a bank of lit Windows on a modernist house then realize that ain't no house. you momentarily loose sight of the object as you go around a bend, due to a hill or low mountain in the way. when you see it again the bank of lights is now off and it's just a lone muted red light slowly pulsing. then the corner lights turn on, the triangle rotates on its access, reorientates itself and glides off away from you and the traffic on the road.

very cool. I've heard a couple of cases of the lit bank or panel of lights on one side of the triangle. I think it's associated with a propulsion system. maybe bleeding light as a way to vent energy. maybe it uses,the light to add quanta to the speculated ionized field around it that it manipulates for propulsion. any ideas ATS what that bank of lights often reported with triangles could be?

as for the lights being small and not very large. I wonder if the craft is cruising at slow speeds it's lights are reduced in intensity because it's at some lower power level?

what do you think it was doing in your neighborhood? any military installations semi nearby?

Did you hear any sound from the craft?

did you have any emotional reaction? like it gave off bad vibes or maybe left you feeling 'that's ours, holy smokes that's impressive' and that it was a good thing?

anyways, thanks for sharing and welcome to the thread!

edit on 15-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

* i'm not going to guess elevation, it'd just be a guess. it was in southern wisconsin so it was just another hill/bluff, not a mountain.

* i suspect the corner lights were always on. they looked like stars. had they not moved i probably only would have really noticed the red flasher. (lol, when i go out at night now i give every star a bit more scrutiny, there was nothing unstarlike about the corner lights.)

* i did check google earth, theres nothing but woods, cornfields and a few farm houses very nearby on that side of the highway. farther away though we have Truax Airfield which was about 30 minutes away. and farther still theres always lake michigan (lake wisconsin was nearby too but im not sure how deep it is)

* no sound whatsoever. in most reports ive read that include the hum the triangle was described as very close and or directly over head. this one wasnt so close.

* as far as emotions, nothing super extreme or unexpected. just a fast heartbeat, astonishment, and i couldnt look away. maybe a touch of giddy excitement, it was hard to sleep that night. whatever it was, it was something totally new to me. of course, had it came down at me i'd likely have filled my pants.

* i do suspect it's got u.s. stencilled in dark red on its hull somewhere like the old blackbird, but i have no more proof of that than i do of RKs, space aliens, time travelers or even interdimensonal tourists.

thanks for the welcome

edit on 15-12-2015 by LordSnow21 because: to add

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I know it's not a popular opinion on here but I'm sure people reading this are thinking the same:

Where are the photos/videos of these large illuminated craft??

I've got a sub £100, portable set up that can match/outperform my eyes in terms of seeing lights in the night sky (700 TVL low lux Day/Night CCTV camera, VF lens with OSD exposure settings, portable power pack and a laptop to record output) and I'm not the only one....

There must be hundreds if not thousands of people in the west with the same or better capability and not one piece of evidence....I can sort of understand a small stealthy craft evading cameras but football field sized craft that are illuminated and can be seen by the eye would surely yield at least something worth scrutinising???

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
You know, I agree with all you said there. But, the problem is, as I see it anyway, when they decide to fly these crafts below cloud level, or on a clear night you have to be in the right place at the right time. Then you have to be looking up, and then IF you have a camera on you, have the presence of mind to take a snap.
I have seen something, and just stood there with jaw on ground until it was gone. Only then did I realise I had superb camera equipment available to me inside the house. But just stood there like a fool.
Apparently on different threads, strange vehicles have been snapped, but the people who want it kept secret quickly snuffed it out before they hit the main media. Better people than me can give you more info on that

originally posted by: Jukiodone
I know it's not a popular opinion on here but I'm sure people reading this are thinking the same:

I've got a sub £100, portable set up that can match/outperform my eyes in terms of seeing lights in the night sky (700 TVL low lux Day/Night CCTV camera, VF lens with OSD exposure settings, portable power pack and a laptop to record output) and I'm not the only one....

There must be hundreds if not thousands of people in the west with the same or better capability and not one piece of evidence....I can sort of understand a small stealthy craft evading cameras but football field sized craft that are illuminated and can be seen by the eye would surely yield at least something worth scrutinising???

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

..I can sort of understand a small stealthy craft evading cameras but football field sized craft that are illuminated and can be seen by the eye would surely yield at least something worth scrutinising???

Officer Craig Stevens of the Millstad Illinois police department took a photo at 4:28am on january 5th 2000.

ATS Thread: There were 2 giant UFOs over IL 01/05/2000

abovetopsecret.com...

the 5th post down has a bad copy of Officer Stevens poloroid photo (as well as a link to a documentary about the incident including dispatch recordings). he was close to the object and it's still just some squiggly dots. the one i tried to use a phone (motorola electrify) to get pics and video from was much farther away and didnt even show up on screen, neither did the brighter stars around it for that matter. at night, we're talking about points of light, easily dissmissed even when its provided by an on duty police officer like mister stevens. i've seen a few photos and video that are very like what i saw, but dots of light can be photo shopped easier than the obvious elaborate hoaxes. even a picture of the bar of lights could be written off as just a house or department store front. photo evidence exists, unfourtunatly it just isnt conclusive. i think with these youre just going to have to hope for a personal sighting or an official unvieling.

edit on 15-12-2015 by LordSnow21 because: spelling

edit on 15-12-2015 by LordSnow21 because: to add

edit on 15-12-2015 by LordSnow21 because: added more

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Yup, Non... pretty much exactly what we're talking about. My own experience was with a black 8 sided diamond shaped craft that might've been these guys trolling for good dreamers... maybe you saw it in daylight... or maybe it was a "simple" drone, heh.

I no little about drones but I am pretty sure that whatever this thing was it's not the kind of tech you could buy for fun like the debunkers tried to tell me.

It seemed to be a lot heavier than its size suggested and was litteraly silent and fluid in it's movement.

I was actually suprised that knowone else saw it as there were a few people about.

Will have to read all the thread now to try and catch up.

Is the location relavant at all if so I am happy to share it.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I don't know juki. but even I who basically knew to expect to see one again didn't even bother to take a picture. partly because I knew it would be there and gone too fast to get a pucture. couldn't afford or take the time to set up sone video camera and mainly because its so spectacular enough to not want to bother. you'd rather just watch it in awe and absorb every detail you can.

plus others have taken pictures of them before. they never seem to come out well in the photos. the military does have tech to do just that, screw up your digital cameras so shots are ruined or worthless. if they can use that tech on "mundane" stuff like stealth bombers and fighters. I'm sure it's a given they would use it on some secret triangle.

also, there's more than one way to skin a cat. I'm positive they have other technology implemented that strongly reduces the likely hood people would spot one let alone take photos of the thing. you aren't statistically likely to take a photo of something by happenstance of that magnitude if you don't know its there to even aim the camera in the first place.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Sounds like everyone was getting a different story. I heard nothing about "androids" or anything in relation to the greys.

I suspect if we put all these stories together and then take the common stuff together we get the truth.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Sound strategy.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Every pearl begins life from a tiny grain of sand...

So too can be said for the truth...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Every pearl begins life from a tiny grain of sand...

So too can be said for the truth...

yes,and now we have to find a way to coallate all these stories. I dont suppose anyone here has a program we can use to look for commonalities?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

AO said this was one of the things they can't talk about yet. I've seen them prance about in broad daylight and nobody seemed the wiser.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join