It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Sounds like a scenario I think is happening with shooters these days.
Someone is setting them off and they are more susceptible that you are,in my idea.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Sounds like a scenario I think is happening with shooters these days.
Someone is setting them off and they are more susceptible that you are,in my idea.

Liek the guy in American ultra.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

he he that was a funny movie! I'm sort a like that guy, got long hair n everything.

not going along those lines but more like a way to test a technique or technology out to see if it works. can picture it now. some dude in a van with binoculars watching bass walk home. "ok hit him with the beam....is it working?" agent 2: "oh yeah he just punched a parking meter for no reason" agent 1: "cool modulating frequency how bout now," confirmed he is now happily petting a dog and talking to it using that baby talk peopke use with cute animals"

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well, I know you were quipping about a flick, but the tech doesn't seem to rely on folks in a van on the ground checking it out... the guys w A's faction likely could isolate your brain's signature and do it all from a remote location.. .say a couple thousand feet up on a stable platform.

IF those instances of "flash rage" were induced by this tech, though, my guess is it might've been the Earthly faction warning you to shut up, or something...

but this stuff is so ephemeral and woo-filled that it's fairly impossible to know for sure.... with the info we have, anyway.

But it does raise some ..er, uncomfortable questions, no?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

sure, test some tech on Bass using some drone or some AESA (No idea if AESA could do something like that, but I know it's mobile, it's powerful, it has lots of control over what it sends out and can target IEDs so why not bass's dome) or something? He goes ape Shizzle and ends up getting shot by police while in a rage all the better. "see it looks like that bassplyr guy was crazy after all. Nothing to see here."

From my understanding, and what I've been told to believe (not that I do as I'm told) tech that could conceivably do that to an individual is crude and the effects crude. So no hallucinations or advanced fighting knowledge or whatever could be passed on to the target with a flip of the switch. But simple brain states like panic or rage or courage, perception of time or missing time. Maybe...

Also, when I say hallucinations i'm not talking about reverse hallucinations where you don't see something that's actually there cause your visual processes are corrupted. But thats a different conversation and usage of different technology. although it could be tied together. Who knows.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You would have to have been altered by torture first.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yeah, as far as known "mind control" techniques ...to you and Cav.. .the thing is, we've known about ham-handed "brainwashing" techniques since the 50's (well, it became pop culture material with N. Korea, anyway)... I'm thinking about something far more precise and hands off.

If A's story holds water, he mentions transplanting folks to other fake Earth environments when they tried to keep the clones safe off Earth and it failed because the folks knew something was off... but that implies they can do most anything they want with consciousness... along with the reports of the effects to the mind of seeing their triangles... as there are some strange effects indeed.

Some of the "abduction reports" talk about whole neighborhoods "turning off" and then having their memories wiped out... then false environments, experiences, etc. ... and that implies some level of expertise with consciousness using remote tech if true (and I know it's a big IF).

Anyway, it implies, with the little info we have, extraordinary advances in the understanding of consciousness and its manipulation. Far better than the old, brutal methods... but because of that, far scarier if in the hands of maniacs.

Again, that "maybe" tech strikes me as why this is on such a lock down.. .the implications are terrifying to our paradigm.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Yeah, as far as known "mind control" techniques ...to you and Cav.. .the thing is, we've known about ham-handed "brainwashing" techniques since the 50's (well, it became pop culture material with N. Korea, anyway)... I'm thinking about something far more precise and hands off.

If A's story holds water, he mentions transplanting folks to other fake Earth environments when they tried to keep the clones safe off Earth and it failed because the folks knew something was off... but that implies they can do most anything they want with consciousness... along with the reports of the effects to the mind of seeing their triangles... as there are some strange effects indeed.

Some of the "abduction reports" talk about whole neighborhoods "turning off" and then having their memories wiped out... then false environments, experiences, etc. ... and that implies some level of expertise with consciousness using remote tech if true (and I know it's a big IF).

Anyway, it implies, with the little info we have, extraordinary advances in the understanding of consciousness and its manipulation. Far better than the old, brutal methods... but because of that, far scarier if in the hands of maniacs.

Again, that "maybe" tech strikes me as why this is on such a lock down.. .the implications are terrifying to our paradigm.

Yeah, maybe i've misunderstood here, but "off world," stuff is kinda laughable. This has been going on right here since the '50s of before, by our very own brethren. I liked and heartened to A's story because thought/hoped that Olympians, if they existed, stood against the very nature of mankind doing this very thing to each other.
Just my 15 cents worth.

The old myth of the age old fight between Olympus and the Underworld we, perhaps, inhabit, is the Olympians stood firmly against foisting such against people. Perhaps I've misunderstood your exchanges, in view of that.
tet

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
doesn't have to sophisticated. may be some type of infrasound, light display (visual or non visual spectrum), or emp induction in proximity of the subject where the effects are crude but effective.

what if there was some sorta thing you can broadcast over the neighborhood from a antenna the craft has that inhibits short term memory function. so you dont remember what you saw. or just dont realize you are seeing anything at all. like a crude brain hack for "cloaking"

or interferes with the way the brain processes visual data and creates a "blind spot" where the eye sees it but it just doesnt register and the brain discards it and replaces it with presumed data. kinda like there's a triangle but only its sides but since your brain likes coherent patterns it makes you automatically see the corners which are actually missing and not really there. corrupted visual - data brain fills the hole with what it thinks should be there which is not a flying space ship. so you don't see it.

couple that with another broadcast that's similar but induces sleep. .....memory loss and missing time?

the old "nobody would wake up when they came to get me!" or "I saw the craft over my car, then 2 hours are unaccounted for!"

speaking of light. I always though optogenics to be a cool technology. other than blasting the subject in the face with light. wonder if via induction, somehow someway, you coukd generate frequency specific photons INSIDE thebtarget, so they never even know lights doing funky things to their brainstate.

I'm sure there are members here that if they wanted to could shed some light on the topic.
edit on 11-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

If you wanted to influence a person that way you would nee dto find said lights wavelenght and then change it into electromagnetic radiation to be introduced to th eperson by soem means of transmission. Maybe wi fi carrier wave.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

If you wanted to influence a person that way you would nee dto find said lights wavelenght and then change it into electromagnetic radiation

Light already is electromagnetic radiation.
edit on 12/12/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

No, I think we're sorta on the same page... if anyone even knows what book I'm reading, anyway, heh... and agreed this "off world" stuff is laughable, but I wish to heck the evidence wasn't there that it holds some truth... about the whole space fleet, hidden human history, clones, etc., I mean.

The "brainwashing"/consciousness manipulation/eavesdropping stuff, though, is quite terrestrial and very, very real, at some level, anyway... most unfortunately. The fact it can be explained away as physical mental illness makes it hard to discuss with any certainty... but the basic science and logical pursuit by government and private researchers makes sense.

I'm a trusting soul who thinks even the most selfish, unloving intelligence can learn benevolence... but admit that learning curve can be too long for a human lifetime, so self protective measures are smart.. .if we knew what any protective measures were, anyway.

And, it occurs to me that any old thing that occurs to me might have a genesis outside my own grey matter... and I could be a Descartes-ian brain in a vat for all I know... and that isn't a good feeling, so I chose to ignore it most of the time... but as the tech becomes more known, our paradigm will change and so will definitions of human being, to refine an earlier comment of mine.

I'm fairly certain that some time in the future, our state as re-writable human husks will be known and possibly accepted... and who knows, if A's 'fable' is true, perhaps the wipe out of previous tech came from a faction not comfortable with this tech... or comfortable with the tech being in the hands of an elitist faction anyway... and they chose to live in a "stone-age" state as a result... but that's sci-fi speculation, of course.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If you wanted to influence a person that way you would nee dto find said lights wavelenght and then change it into electromagnetic radiation

Light already is electromagnetic radiation.

True. lol. i mean into a form that cant be seen though.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Light, by definition, is electromagnetic radiation which can be seen.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Light, by definition, is electromagnetic radiation which can be seen.

Just out of interest (not directed at you Phage) did anyone ever get a proper response out of Kit Green in terms of his comments about directed EM radiation in relation to Burroughs and the Rendlesham event?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Just out of interest (not directed at you Phage) did anyone ever get a proper response out of Kit Green in terms of his comments about directed EM radiation in relation to Burroughs and the Rendlesham event?

Yeah...glad you brought that up, Juki. Springer might could help with that.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What's news folks? There's a heck of a lot of reading to be done, but does anyone mind giving me a feel for the 'gestalt' of the evolution of this thread, before I go back and painstakingly read through? I meant to do so ages ago, but got waylaid.

PS - Hey there Gut, hope you're well - when are you going to grace us with the next mega-thread? The control system demands it....

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Makes one wonder. Was bass an easy target for some experiments at the time?

Makes me wonder too. Some of us have proffered a form of that theory from the get go. Now, let's narrow the list of subjects who might have been primary agent to such an experiment: Could it have been the weaver of such tales to begin with?

Heck...such an experiment could've been totally psychological in nature and construct for that matter. Truly is a perfect place for that--boards like these--when one thinks about it. On the other hand, you may very-well have been physically zapped to boot. I wouldn't doubt that either.

I'm definitely in the "some sort of experiment" camp.

edit on 13-12-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Oh good lord... summary? Summaries are the bane of modern existence, heh.

But... this guy "A-O" posted here some years, was very well respected and seemed truthful and revealed increasing levels of secret tech truths deep in the aircraft forums... then dropped a whopper of a story that we have not been able to completely disprove and has supporting testimony from other posters who seem quite sane...so it's the "best" UFO explanation I've come across in decades of searching and this affair is either some shade of truth or an organized effort at deceit...

and the rest is folks thinking it silly at first glance but if you put in the effort and tie his hints together it holds up.. .and some think UFOs aren't tech at all, but "spiritual" beings using us for dinner, and that might well be true, but it also is likely different than the core storyline about scientists finding ancient human artificial intelligence that led them to a separate, secret Star Trek society... that clones us for long distance communication and uses our sleeping brains to go faster than light and piece pics of history together from far flung photons... and there are two factions, one Earthly that wansts the status quo kept and the "trekkers" who want to tell everyone and reunite the humans... I think that covers most of it but I haven't had my allotment of coffee yet...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm definitely in the "some sort of experiment" camp.

Hee-hee... pretty broad there, Gut! It is so very very difficult to study something when the thing studying is the thing being studied.. . mental snake eating its' imaginary tail... consciousness is weird like that, so I've heard.

It's also so very easy to keep secret due to that very non-corporeal nature... but us CT's wrap our noggins in tin foil for a reason.. .imaginary or not!

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join