It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

FRINGE isnt so far fetched now is it?

Less far fetched than most people realize, I think.

That is certainly the case with hypnosis. While some of the folk mythology surrounding it might seem strange, hypnosis and suggestion are well developed arts that can and do have real and lasting effects on individuals. It's common knowledge that much of advertising plies the art of suggestion religiously. I'd be surprised if these tactics weren't incorporated into our defense and intelligence doings.

Battlefield hypnosis...do I really need to point out the advantages this would present? Why fight your enemy directly when you can put him to sleep or make him (insert 'appropriately insidious post hypnotic suggestion' here)? You can also use it to aid your allies. Much military training essentially is a form of self hypnosis. It also has medical uses, of course...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: engineercutout

All they would do is POP that pleasure portions of the brain with highly advanced magnetics.
All they would do is hit that when certain stories come up and BOOM you are with them.www.scientificamerican.com...

OR I'm just paranoid from PTSD and army recon training ...you choose.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not using cell phones to mess with our heads! Seriously though, it probably happens. Everyone, all the time? I don't know...maybe. Selected individuals, however, I would think most defenitely yes. If we're talking clandestine activities here, you know as well as I do that in that type of scenario any available reasonable resource would be utilised. If it could be done without too much trouble, it probably would be. Hypnosis and hacking are both well developed arts...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout

There is a catch to hypnosis. you cannot make a person do something they would never do. It has to be a deep seated belief though. If they ever considered doing something say bad then you might get them to do it.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Might a subject be persuaded, say, that by killing someone they've been programmed to falsely belive a serial maniac would save child victims and then act according to their conscience?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well, with these new designer brain receptors -- they can infect you with a viral delivery system, your brain grows them...and then designer drugs can activate those receptors and make you do/behave all kinds of ways.

We're all basically walking chemical reactions, I imagine they could turn your short term memory on/off or make you very suggestive at the flip of a switch with personalized designer receptor activating drugs.

And, we all could already be exposed to the vial pathogens giving us these DREADDs (designer receptors exclusively activated by designer drugs). We wouldn't ever know because there aren't any symptoms or tests designed for them.

Pretty spooky. article

I hope I didn't give those SES guys any ideas...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You can, you just have to know how to do it.

You have to basically reprogram layers upon layers of suggestions over time. You basically deconstruct someone and put them back together.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yes, the science is there and the implications disturbing to those of us with the (possibly erroneous) notion that our mental life is sacrosanct.

Apparently both EM and bio-chemical methods of thought modification has been researched... and (as I'm fond of saying) of course it has.

I guess a case can (and likely has) been made for behavior modification as some folk's behavior is scary, and perhaps damaging to everyone else... but then we're left with the notion that in an infinite timeline, the chances of such tech being misused reaches 100%... and the question arises 'who would you trust to program your own brain?'

But yes, the whispers about such tech and methods exists ... and, worse, seems credible.

Oh, and off this sub topic for a moment, I was reading a thread about the Ceres light spot and someone brought up something I had forgotten about... that very credible report of that "city" found off the Western edge of Cuba under over a mile of ocean back some seven years ago... some hub-bub erupted with the Atlantis crowd, some talk of funding another expedition, some grainy sonar shots... and then absolute silence.

Of the many reports about underwater cities, that one seemed the most credible.. .and then nada.

Of course, it can be seen as another piece of support for HIS assertions...

edit on 8/13/2015 by Baddogma because: tense problem

edit on 8/13/2015 by Baddogma because: edited for miserable grammar ... price paid for posting while at work and forgetting basic English.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Obama doesn't want that for disorders he wants if for indoctrination.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

You can, you just have to know how to do it.

You have to basically reprogram layers upon layers of suggestions over time. You basically deconstruct someone and put them back together.

Well thats good to know. heehheehee. then i will have to start re programming someone i like very soon then. any tips how?

OH i was fooling around with that picture boeng had in one of its commercials. ENJOY and please speculate.

edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: adding awesome

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

My suggestion? Ask someone who used to work for the CIA in their psychology department. From what I gather they've been able to "program" field agents to believe that they're actually someone else entirely -- so that if captured they won't reveal sensitive information and pass lie detection tests and truth serums. They really THINK they're someone else without classified information.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

My suggestion? Ask someone who used to work for the CIA in their psychology department. From what I gather they've been able to "program" field agents to believe that they're actually someone else entirely -- so that if captured they won't reveal sensitive information and pass lie detection tests and truth serums. They really THINK they're someone else without classified information.

Cool. And hey check out the pic i dropped. open it up in another tab to get a bigger view.(shoud work)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

is that the pic from the Northrop lrs-b entry teaser?

give me some hints at what looking for?

noticed the winglets in anhedral position. good for trapping air underneath the fuselage to give additional lift at high altitude. also good for some other things too .... ......

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

is that the pic from the Northrop lrs-b entry teaser?

give me some hints at what looking for?

noticed the winglets in anhedral position. good for trapping air underneath the fuselage to give additional lift at high altitude. also good for some other things too .... ......

YEah i think thats the northrop grumman entry. Apparently with a shiny metal pattern on it under th e sheet to further throw off a good view of it. I used Photoshop to remove alot of the light sources. If anyone wants they can try to refine it further.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well, I'm ready for the roll out of that newfangled aircraft that will "melt ATS... twice."

What was that time-frame again? Year and a half was it... ?

I guess if a new mind blowing aircraft were to be revealed, it would add yet more "oomph" to these wild claims, but still wouldn't cement anything... for me, anyway... it would be quite cool, regardless.

I haven't been lurking (too much) the aircraft forums, lately... any word? Whispers? Smoke signals?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I imagine timeframes change depending on funding and who is in office so id just wait.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Heh, do I have a choice?

But agreed... I'll keep going over the same ol' ground those (alleged) rk jerks covered several decades ago... wondering and waiting... and waiting.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Heh, do I have a choice?

But agreed... I'll keep going over the same ol' ground those (alleged) rk jerks covered several decades ago... wondering and waiting... and waiting.

The waiting is the hardest part. Everyday you get one more yard....you take it on the faith you take it to the heart.. th ewait ait ting is the hardest partttt.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Yes, the science is there and the implications disturbing to those of us with the (possibly erroneous) notion that our mental life is sacrosanct.

Apparently both EM and bio-chemical methods of thought modification has been researched... and (as I'm fond of saying) of course it has.

I guess a case can (and likely has) been made for behavior modification as some folk's behavior is scary, and perhaps damaging to everyone else... but then we're left with the notion that in an infinite timeline, the chances of such tech being misused reaches 100%... and the question arises 'who would you trust to program your own brain?'

But yes, the whispers about such tech and methods exists ... and, worse, seems credible.

Oh, and off this sub topic for a moment, I was reading a thread about the Ceres light spot and someone brought up something I had forgotten about... that very credible report of that "city" found off the Western edge of Cuba under over a mile of ocean back some seven years ago... some hub-bub erupted with the Atlantis crowd, some talk of funding another expedition, some grainy sonar shots... and then absolute silence.

Of the many reports about underwater cities, that one seemed the most credible.. .and then nada.

Of course, it can be seen as another piece of support for HIS assertions...

Hey Baddogma:
Haven't visited ATS or your thread in quite some time, and was surprised and newly inspired to read this response from you. Keeping up the faith and good work, huh.

Too many here, I find, don't take what you encapsulate here, seriously, or they just don't care. If your mind and life experiences were truly screwed with, you likely would care a bit more, I think, which is part and parcel of why I had to take a break, here.

I choose to reply to you, here, bc on this thread, many people revealed things they hadn't spoken of before….truly, many of us who hadn't talked of certain experiences, were prodded to do that, share that, here.

That's a huge thing to live with, I think, on your part, for creating the thread; though our choice to finally share was our very own, so I'm not trying to saddle you with too much responsibility. The point it, your life changes, after that, after the recognition of your cognition, and then actually writing it down. Perhaps that's a whole other thread….what that creates in your life, but I think this thread is a great example, in "real time" of what happens, vis a vis, what I'm talking about…and how that changes how you think, and how you are perceived.

Per what you said in the post I've just quoted to reply to: are our mental or physical lives sacrosanct at all? As surveilled as we all are in this modern world, physically, we thought, perhaps, our mental thoughts, consciousness, personality, life was sacrosanct, but is it really?

Per certain technological mechanisms, perhaps that is why many of us post here, and fight any fight at all: Just to show that the "mind police" truly are here a very long time, and our consciousness is not safe, and perhaps not "ours" at all…..the conundrum that opens up is huge: for, if our consciousness isn't our own, this is a double edged sword: Is the worst of you, introduced by other than "you," or is it modifying and helping to eradicate "the worst" parts of you that were inherently born?

I think we both know the answer to that question, and as well, that it isn't really safe to answer it truthfully, either. Those who rail against it, end up badly, it seems.

I don't wish that for anyone. However, I wish that we all had our consciousnesses back to where they were original, for I never believed that mankind, as he was originally created, enjoyed the pain of others, or wished to live by wasting or eradicating other life……

and that's the true essence of the issue.
Regards,
and happy holidays,
tetra50

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Hey back, Tetra. Yes, this subject does hold some darkness within the "Cool, maybe super scientists are living a Star Trek existence for realz!" first reaction. The darkness comes from the loss of trust (of govts, or anyone who would keep such info secret) and the tech that can rewrite one's own person-hood... which I hope would've been kept secret and unused, but alas.

As I have said, this whole subject really seems to hold some truth... and if so, the questions and implications are huge and just keep multiplying ...exponentially... .across the board in every subject imaginable.

I liked Astro... and if his mentality is representative of the people in this 'maybe society' then it does seem rather benevolent, as in populated by Arthur C Clarke and Issac Azimov types (rather sexist but the only pop examples that came to mind).

But then there are the suppositions about the people holding this info in secrecy, our own governments and the elitist implications of compartmentalized info of such magnitude, and what these governments would do, and are doing, with such capabilities ...without ANY oversight from the people they are supposed to represent... and the thoughts get darker and darker, and perhaps the reasons for such secrecy is really there, in the tech that can undermine one's own mental life.

Now, we humans are pretty much at the mercy of an unknown entity within our own heads, already... the subconscious, whatever the heck that really is. But knowing our autonomy is questionable is unnerving... and that it has been vulnerable from technology for over 70 years is sobering and nightmarish as well.

Anyone who keeps up with tech has known we are "hackable" and knows that it would come someday... but it seems it is here and has been for quite some time, without any broad discussions or rules laid out.

It is unnerving, but is very likely a reality ..and WILL be at some point even if this scenario ends up being lies... and it is a new paradigm that I doubt anyone is completely comfortable with, or prepared to deal with or has even formulated good questions about... but is a reality anyway.

So... it seems we haven't even the info to form a defense against such tech, let alone reformulated a definition of human being that can be rewritten like a flash drive.

I have had an inherent drive to be unnoticed in my life... keep a low profile... and maybe it was a good gift from my subconscious! Anyway, yeah... the implications are huge and the subject very, very serious.

I can only continue with a deep breath, hoping it really is not true, and if it is, hoping the people holding such tech aren't moral lightweights with delusions of grandeur... which is even more silly than believing A's story in the first place.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Interesting post Baddogma.

At the time of my sighting when all the Astr0 stuff was going down. I had some interesting changes in me. For instance. I had a normal sleep schedule before the sighting. Immediately afterwards I had a really modified sleep schedule that came out of no where. I would fall asleep even if I just pounded a red bull or something similar at almost exactly 8:30pm. Sometimes as late as 9:00. Would wake up at exactly 3AM and feel compelled to go outside and stand on my sidewalk staring at the same patch of sky I had my sightings in as if I waiting for it to appear. Never used to fall asleep like that and for several months until recently that was how it was every night work day or weekend. Almost like I was forced asleep on command at exactly 8:30pm. every night. Strangely 8:30pm-9:00pm is when I had the sightings. Others report the sightings of the same triangle at 3:00am in the same neighborhood which is exactly when I would wake up.

Also, at the same time. I was almost always agitated and short tempered. Not common with me. When I mean short tempered. I mean walking down the street feeling happy and fine and then something tiny would trigger me. Liek some jerk on the street or so. And I would go into a rage. Full on screaming at strangers rage. Then a minute later no rage. back to being totally calm and happy. Left wondering where'd that come from. It would only happen on my walks home after work and I walked the exact same path home every night, making me a reliable person to track. Then as if it all went away at once. No sudden rage. No sudden sleep bouts. Everything's fine now but it makes you wonder. Forget fully hacking the brain and making someone hallucinate. What about simple experiments like. Induced forced sleep. (good for renditions or MILABS) Hit some subject with a beam that makes them rage , panic or feel fear or courage. (Good for causing troops to panic, or feel no fear) Simple crude mental states. But still useful.

For reference none of this behavior existed like that before then and went away just as suddenly. I've been know for my temper but usually it takes a lot more than some simple action of a stranger on the street. An actual offence would trigger it. But those bouts just didn't seem like me. I've always been a night owl. The sudden 180 out of nowhere? Now I'm normal again and a night owl. Makes one wonder.

To be fair though, could have been some chemical unbalance from diet or something I wasn't aware of at the time. Job was stressing me out to the point that I eventually quit a year later. But still doesn't seem like and the stresses never had been enough to make those types of changes in my behavior before.

Makes one wonder. Was bass an easy target for some experiments at the time?
edit on 10-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join