It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thought. . .

The people involved in a project of this magnitude would have to be kept very quiet. This to me would mean that they don't have any family or friends wondering what they're doing "back home".

What if people that are recruited into this whole thing have their deaths faked? It would cut all ties to anyone here on Earth.

We might want to keep track of scientists who die, and especially ones who would be valuable in a space program. If they're smart, they wouldn't bump off many at a time -- but perhaps they're not smart enough to stagger the faked deaths randomly enough. We may start to see a pattern (1-2 every 6 months on the dot kind of thing).

Has anyone else thought about this?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If i remember correctly, a 'breeding program' was mentioned in regards to the manpower issue!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Thought. . .

The people involved in a project of this magnitude would have to be kept very quiet. This to me would mean that they don't have any family or friends wondering what they're doing "back home".

What if people that are recruited into this whole thing have their deaths faked? It would cut all ties to anyone here on Earth.

We might want to keep track of scientists who die, and especially ones who would be valuable in a space program. If they're smart, they wouldn't bump off many at a time -- but perhaps they're not smart enough to stagger the faked deaths randomly enough. We may start to see a pattern (1-2 every 6 months on the dot kind of thing).

Elvis isnt dead. he just went back home.*points up to orbit*

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well, I'm wondering if certain fields of study in the sciences might have a slightly high "mortality" rate in grad school than others...

It would be hard to pin down the number of scientists in specific fields dying on an annual basis. But, you could cross reference those deaths with the WAY in which they died.

Deaths that include a loss of the body (dismemberment, fire, ect) -- would probably be the way they'd fake the death. No body to ID for a friend or family member.

They're probably not doing it enough for rumors to start spreading about which science fields are "cursed" -- but there may be a latent pattern that would emerge of you started graphing the data over time.

That alone might prove there's a secret project that requires scientists being hidden from the public at least...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Well, I'm wondering if certain fields of study in the sciences might have a slightly high "mortality" rate in grad school than others...

It would be hard to pin down the number of scientists in specific fields dying on an annual basis. But, you could cross reference those deaths with the WAY in which they died.

Deaths that include a loss of the body (dismemberment, fire, ect) -- would probably be the way they'd fake the death. No body to ID for a friend or family member.

They're probably not doing it enough for rumors to start spreading about which science fields are "cursed" -- but there may be a latent pattern that would emerge of you started graphing the data over time.

That alone might prove there's a secret project that requires scientists being hidden from the public at least...

You ask And We shall find. lol.
scientist deaths/dissapeareances

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I think it was a lot of microbiologists that kept ending up dead.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I get the feeling that if they're going to recruit a scientist, they're not going to wait until they're teaching or established in their career. No, they'd already have had their eyes on that person during high school and early college. They'd probably pull them in graduate school or right after they get their doctorate. It's what I would do. Why give them the chance to become leading members of their field to suddenly die? It's probably obvious if you watch kids which ones are going to be brilliant.

So these scientists that have died might have stumbled to close to something that's being kept under wraps all on their own. There's bound to be some smart people that aren't recruited, and given enough time they might come across some things they aren't supposed to.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
NSA college recruitment ad from 1976...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I think finding a pattern in these deaths would be nearly impossible. From poking around in the "Journal of New Scientists" it would seem that it wasn't just a US group that wanted to break away. It was a coalition of WW2 allied countries, so now we would have to search for a death or missing person pattern from England, France, Poland, America, and even Russia.

Now lets say that the story about a cloning system for their general labor is correct, then having Microbiologists makes a lot of sense.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Thought. . .

It's a tricky situation and not in the way most would think. It really is a head scratcher tbh.

Sure initially super secrecy and all kinds of ball-busting took place, but now "people" are "different" and not in a good way. Follow space and aviation topics, the general public either doesn't care or unleashes epic amounts of disdain torwards every damn project.

Tell someone little green men in saucers are flying around and you'll get a million youtube subscribers. Tell them governments have made some nifty technological advancements, and all the sudden you're a nutter.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad
The guy in the governments (top ones) that came up with the tag line "governments could never keep a secret" I'm sure got a nice pat on the back and a big laugh at the fools who belive that

i don't think people WANT to believe that governments or aerospace copanys woking at the behest of said government could come up with and then build some of these things flying around.

its allot easier to to think that its all aliens and I'm sure the DIA,CIA,USAF,NAVY like it that way

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout

Cellphones...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

For the stun/makeemforget weapon?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Overall, on this topic, there is an undeniable competition present within this possibility. In other words, obviously, if getting out of here was a possibility, then there would be an incredible amount of competition surrounding that. This would necessarily include controlling the flow of information, muting general knowledge (in an effort to control who exposed and responded to that info), and as the Darwinists like to say: the survival of the fittest to get off this rock.
And that includes who is even "chosen" to know such possibilities exist, so rabid would that competition and control be.

Knowing that, it makes sense the NSA and other agencies would be keeping an eye out, tracking and attempting to find and draw to their agencies those who are cognizant enough to be aware of, understand and assimilate this knowledge….even while denying it, and making it appear absurd. First you have to have the outright balls to assert publically it's possible, and stand up to the "crazy" moniker. Next, you have to have the science perspective to logically support the possibility/probability. Then, you are deemed either an asset to that, or a liability….and dealt with accordingly.

This, creates layers, deception and much testing/trickery.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

NLP integration via magnetic stimulation.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

And this is why you have nutters like the guy claiming he was stationed on Mars and didn't age or something. You put 10-20% truth in there, and the rest complete pie in the sky hogwash ... now no one knows what to believe, and anyone doing serious research into the subject looks like a crazy fool.

They make sure to put just the right "big" parts into the disinformation...Mars, Moon, black triangles, secret space program -- then throw in jump gates and all kinds of weird stuff like reverse aging to make the whole thing look like the ramblings of a psych ward patient.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

a reply to: tetra50

And this is why you have nutters like the guy claiming he was stationed on Mars and didn't age or something. You put 10-20% truth in there, and the rest complete pie in the sky hogwash ... now no one knows what to believe, and anyone doing serious research into the subject looks like a crazy fool.

They make sure to put just the right "big" parts into the disinformation...Mars, Moon, black triangles, secret space program -- then throw in jump gates and all kinds of weird stuff like reverse aging to make the whole thing look like the ramblings of a psych ward patient.

Exactly.

Any of us desirous of serious research into such possibilities must coalesce and share our understanding of just this perspective, for otherwise, we are lost in a sea of being Paul Bennewitz….

It's layers, always layers. A little truth, a little fiction, a little reality, a little craziness. Nothing is altogether true, nothing is altogether false. This is the way it goes. And humility will guide us, knowing we can't be right, without the input of others we learn to disseminate and respect the information they have to offer, through much study and sincere…..well, study. For lack of a better word. We won't get there any other way.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Well passively, sure, but do you think the emissions from some phones could be used as an active weapon? I'd guess with the right NLP program you could put anyone suggestible enough to sleep easily enough, even just using lights and/or sounds. I'd also guess it could be done with the right em emissions.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: engineercutout

Well passively, sure, but do you think the emissions from some phones could be used as an active weapon? I'd guess with the right NLP program you could put anyone suggestible enough to sleep easily enough, even just using lights and/or sounds. I'd also guess it could be done with the right em emissions.

FRINGE isnt so far fetched now is it?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

All they would do is POP that pleasure portions of the brain with highly advanced magnetics.
All they would do is hit that when certain stories come up and BOOM you are with them.www.scientificamerican.com...

OR I'm just paranoid from PTSD and army recon training ...you choose.
edit on 11-8-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join