It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Kelly Pretty Bear,

You said something interesting in regards to our nervous system being at odds with it's self and completely thrown out of wack and how that in turn effects our health and wellbeing.

I used to do chi gong and back in the day when I was learning it from my then teacher he warned that we must take care to return our energy to homeostasis or we would begin to feel sick. Warm down chi gong techniques were almost more important than the actual chi gong sometimes.

I didn't listen to him. Went my own way and did the chi gong to the extreme. Hard chi gong. Physical stuff. At first I felt great. I was gaining in ability and power rapidly. Could take severe blows with near impunity. Felt alive, electrified, like I was part of some powerful circuit. Then gradually I failed through poor discipline with the practices to "Put Away" the energy (basically put it back into homeostasis) and did indeed become very sick. Weak, un healthy, mentally tired and lethargic, physically sick. Almost flu like symptoms. I did notice my brain was less agile and my creativity was gone.

I went back to him, and he said. SO you didn't listen to me. And he basically had to teach me all over again how to "put the energy away" back to it's natural places. Things are much better now.

SO I agree that one can abuse their nervous system and make themselves physically and mentally sick.

I don't mess with Chi Gong too much these days however. Personally believe it doesn't have too much to do with combatives in the end. Just a interesting side road. Good for "martial arts" and meditating though.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Completely off the rails ... but that post resonated with me, BASS, as far as personal energy levels being out of whack... there is a whole (seemingly valid) world of bio-energy out there that Westerners either don't have the faintest idea about, or have a Hodge-pog of New Age drivel mixed with wisdom.

But that energy (or some other kind) sure seems tied to this phenomena... and around it goes. That doesn't exclude some of the sightings as actual craft, though... it just broadens the focus... to a blur.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: fr33coll3ct1v3

The creation of an artificial Neutral dimension Zone,this stuff is the beginning of the curve,the top of it are the many types of Craft seen Globally.

Think of a bubble of air rising up through the water...what is between the water and the air?

Think of the Shrimp that creates temps equalling the surface of the Sun in the process of creating an air bubble he pushes at his target allowing him to move his appendage faster than normal AND THEN he pushes through the bubbles interior zone increasing his speed and energy exponentially like a mini-nuke,this is another naturally occuring neutral dimension zone application.

Think of the super-cavitating Torpedo,same idea.

The periphery of this stuff is all over the Net,people are now taking massive steps in developing technologys in their own homes and schools.

Change can happen quickly if TPTB choose to make it so.

Even the Disclosue movement which is MASSIVE can be silenced with the quick hitting impacts of the appropriate levels of technological advancement.

Disclosue is over,now acceptance is the goal.

Consider it for a moment,how superstitious is it to disbelieve there is technology which can blink out of sight and travel in space? We have in our recent memories the perfect example of indiginous peoples who carry these superstitions,in all probability they are instinctual and we all carry them.But of all people WE should see the dynamic happening to ourselves and rise above it.

Once people see they can travel globally in minutes,and from here to Mars or the Moon in just hours or less,they will want Global Commercilisation immediatly,humanity would suddenly be tasked with growing pains which would REQUIRE more than 7 billion people to undertake.The commercial opportunitys are historic in nature.

Yes Disclosure is very much over,now the key-word is Acceptance.

I wanted to quote this post in my reply because I liked it. Agreed, one4all in that disclosure is most likely over and that acceptance is now the goal. This story is likely a piece of that puzzle. I am personally of the opinion that disclosure has been going on for decades through the field of ufology. John Doe's report on radar and ultrasound craft would probably have been dismissed by many as lunacy back in the fifties or sixties, and now here I was commenting a couple pages back about how it doesn't even seem that exotic...it just probably would have been outside of most people's paradigm back then. Today, we've had a few more decades for the data to stare us in the face. How many other valid propulsion theories might have been laughed out of the room over the years? Or briefly considered, but soon dismissed as it just seemed too far out there? Of course I'm sure there were probably a few folks at some of those conventions who were listening very carefully, and knew better than to dismiss certain theories. They probably sat near the back, but who knows? It does make a cutout wonder...

As to acceptance...I could accept it, the average American could likely accept it, the world population could likely accept it, but can the powers that be accept it? I absolutely want to strap some Em drives onto my favorite auto and buzz the ISS blasting "Rocket Man" as ForeverMan suggested, but won't they just be like: "Oh look, there's engineercutout again, in his six-fo this time. Shoot him down!"; and then they'd cover it up. "Meteor over Chicago, news at ten" or whatever. I dunno. Sure would like to be wrong about this suspicion, but I don't think I am. I think that whatever is being kept from mainstream development could be very upsetting to the staus quo of those who are presently in power, and as such will be resisted with significant pressure.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: one4all

Once people see they can travel globally in minutes,and from here to Mars or the Moon in just hours or less,they will want Global Commercilisation immediatly...

That's all really interesting. What's going to man these spacecraft? Robots?

The human body disintegrates when it is away from earth and we haven't come close to solving that problem yet.

C'mon, Byby, preventing bone and muscle loss in low-g environments is really old hat. It's been hashed out, re-hashed, baked, refried, you name it. If you're going to choose to believe sustained space travel is impossible, you should find a better reason than that...
edit on 20-3-2015 by engineercutout because: to clarify my argument

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arpad
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That some might not be what they seem. Some got the woo-sauce, others seem blimp like, and others like holograms.

And someone does have a psychological hand in the mix.

I agree, Arpad. Say one or more airframes are very advanced. Then there are some triangles that are not so advanced, your blimpy bbt's. I think holograms would explain some as well. The woo-saucey ones, per KPB's sighting, I think are something else other than holograms as well. I think you need to add X to this list as well for unknown, which could explain ancient and out of context sightings without necessarily having to factor in the spiritual aspect. Perhaps some triangles are ET nuts and bolts craft but we just don't see them all that often.

I want to restate that the shapeshift might have been some sort of "remote viewing counter-measure" or some such. KPB(or whoever) tries to remote view BT's. Activates automated defense mechanism attuned to that thought pattern and generates a pre-programmed blah blah scenario to toy with him. If I were doing it I would have several programs to leave the average seeker with a unique seeming experience; or, perhaps the effect could cause the viewer to generate his or her own experience. After reading Gut's monster thread, I can't help but summon an image of Colonel Alexander meditating at you from a dimly lit room, muttering "nananananana", as another possible origin for an "RV Countermeasure", or a false vision, or whatever you want to call it. I'd guess they can do it by machine now, though. "Threw a rainbow at his head" I suggested, as they rode by on their unicorn. Rainbow Beam? Rainbow Gun? Rainbow Shield? I dunno...

I tend to lean toward ALL of the above myself, in terms of the origins of these craft. That is my opinion.

So I thought I'd do a list:
1) Hi-tech government(s?) airframe(s)
2) Not so hi-tech, but secret, airframes
3) Holograms
4) Trickster-type Experiences:
a. Universally generated
b. Intentional man-generated
c. Intentional machine-generated
d. Plasma interactions
5) X-Unknown

The machine-generated experience might seem far-fetched to some of you, but it's probably not as far-fetched as you think. Neither is the man-generated experience for that matter.

As for the psyop, I think the UFO mythology has been manipulated as long as its been around. This will be no different, especially if it is believed. Whether true or not, intentional psyop or controlled release or not, if the story persists it will likely be co-opted eventually.

It did seem like as I was reading through the thread though that there were quite a few posters adding very little and generally detracting from the discussion that was the subject of this thread. Intentional obfuscation? Maybe...I honestly wonder with this thread...I don't know, and really I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but I think yeah maybe with this one...
edit on 21-3-2015 by engineercutout because: space

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout

Well Aliens themselves dont fly the black tris. those are more recent craft. mr A(who has went home liek elvis) Had suggested that they are a collaboration between the breakaway civilization and the current powers that be. We have some and they have some.

Also they have a heavy graphene content in their airframes and shell due to their manufacturing process. this makes them really really light and temperature resistant. They also use directed plasma to lessen wind resistence by making a area of vacuum in front of them as they dart around.

Keep in mind this is just leanrned speculation and extrapolation from Mr A's discussions.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
That's an interesting thought: grapheme.

Is there a way to detect large amounts of this stuff? If so it could be a testable theory.

In case anyone is interested there has been a few Ghost Triangles* reported in and around the PNW of the US in resent weeks, as well as a repetitive thumping sound during a few of the sightings.

* Ghost Triangles = think Black Triangles, but somewhat about to match the background sky appearances (though not a perfect match, nor perfectly timed if crossing clouds)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
That's an interesting thought: grapheme.

Is there a way to detect large amounts of this stuff? If so it could be a testable theory.

In case anyone is interested there has been a few Ghost Triangles* reported in and around the PNW of the US in resent weeks, as well as a repetitive thumping sound during a few of the sightings.

* Ghost Triangles = think Black Triangles, but somewhat about to match the background sky appearances (though not a perfect match, nor perfectly timed if crossing clouds)

ACTIVE CAMO triangles you mean. They ar e black tris but have the camo package installed. newer models you could say.
And really Graphene is just now coming into the white world via a russian inventor. and others. Which means we have had it for a long time like since the 50s most likely. Just never found a good use apparently till the 60s.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Well yes ACTIVE CAMO is what its called, but have you seen it? It's a weird double take when you do. It has a weird classic ghost look to it before it re-blends in with it's surroundings. (I've see it twice now in this region I'm in)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

So are you saying that the visuals in the predator movies are actually cool and not silly?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yeah, active camo is part of the package. When I first started seeing these things they were clearly black craft. I thought that's why they are soo active at night; cut the lights and hope no one sees you blotting out stars.

Now knowing they can blend in whenever, who knows just how many are whizzing around above us.

That said I was thinking about the corridor thing again. When they find themselves being watched and have to leave in a hurry, they might not have time to calculate a good path. Bass wondered if animals can even detect these things they are soo stealthy.

So, in a hurry, what happens if they shoot open a path and there's a flock of unsuspecting birds? Or if underwater a pod of dolphins? Could this explain the stranger cases of mass bird deaths and beached seas mammals?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad
Interesting point about the birds, but not so much about the fish. People can see these too if you know what to look for. Like I said about it doesn't look right when you see it, and since animals are better set up to detect small oddities in the environment then I would suspect that's why the can detect these crafts as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Arpad
Interesting point about the birds, but not so much about the fish. People can see these too if you know what to look for. Like I said about it doesn't look right when you see it, and since animals are better set up to detect small oddities in the environment then I would suspect that's why the can detect these crafts as well.

These newer ones are pretty damn quiet. I didn't notice animals doing anything different around them, well except one time a cat seemed see what I was looking at.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Well yes ACTIVE CAMO is what its called, but have you seen it? It's a weird double take when you do. It has a weird classic ghost look to it before it re-blends in with it's surroundings. (I've see it twice now in this region I'm in)

Seen it on youtube in small scale. apparently tested on some soldiers in iraq.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Curious what region do you live in. I like to follow up on reports in those regions if there are any. Little details about peoples sighting sometimes can give big results in understanding the technology. Color of lights, size movement etc...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Check your messages.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Regarding the active camo. Not exactly old hat but there is something much more advanced they are working on. Won't say exactly what but it's a game changer as far as visual stealth goes. SO I wouldn't be surprised if they all come equipped with active camo these days since they are already working on even wilder ideas for camo. Sometimes I wonder if they use these triangles as testbeds for exotic technology and devices. Crazy experimental skins, experimental active camo rigs, different antennasn microwave beams and thangs to generate plasma blooms and novel propulsion systems. MHD, Inertial propulsion, Mach effect wizardry with transient mass fluctuations rigs etc. And thats why some reports seem to have descriptions of multiple and different propulsion systems sometimes even on the same triangle. Lights on the bottom in different arrangements, different lights on the sides square window like lights and paneling. circular lights, ones with blue lights , ones with red orange lights, some that change every color of the rainbow like they are sweeping through a large spectrum energy shifting to multiple wavelengths. Some with that red light on the bottom. Others with no lights at all. Who knows whats really going on with them. Some might have real world missions others might just be testbed platforms for other stuff.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Modular experimentation beds. Now that would be super convenient. Definitely agree about there likely being multiple different phenomena throughout different reports.

I always just assumed the rainbow ones were obfuscatory/to perpetuate the alien narrative. They never make continuous transitions into the next color, they just change to it. At least in the videos I've watched. If you know of a clip with even a partially continuous spectrum I'd love to see it!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Dunno if anyone saw this about Project Orion : Starfleet was closer than you think.

Although it all worked and was popular, McNamara got sand in his vagina and pulled the plug...allegedly.

Funny how you never hear about something that happened 50 years ago then suddenly it's getting mentioned everywhere.
edit on 23-3-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Dunno if anyone saw this about Project Orion : Starfleet was closer than you think.

Although it all worked and was popular, McNamara got sand in his vagina and pulled the plug...allegedly.

Funny how you never hear about something that happened 50 years ago then suddenly it's getting mentioned everywhere.

ORIOn didnt die. it went deep black in a crash dive into secrecy.

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join